Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bachpan mein Mummy ki Chudai ke Kisse
11-03-2012, 03:19 AM
RE: Bachpan mein Mummy ki Chudai ke Kisse
putas barcelona, putas valencia, putas sevilla, putas madrid
Hi dear,
i hope you are enjoy my sex story

You throw a small hand towel at me. Dry off with this you say as you leave the room.
It's impossible to dry off and warm myself with the towel you've given me, it's not much bigger than a washcloth, but I do the best I can.
COME HERE SLUT! I hear you call from the other room. I start to walk out of the bathroom but you shoot me an angry look and I immediately drop to all fours again.
Well slut, you're learning but not quite quick enough. Maybe more discipline will help you remember your place around here. come here and present your ass to me!
I crawl over in front of where you're sitting on the couch. Slowly you rub your hands over my ass cheeks, suddenly you strike first one then the other cheek and I yelp. I almost sound like a dog, my throat is raspy from all the screams, the gasping for breathe as you made me cum and all the cum you shot down it.
No, no, no - this isn't working, you say - GET UP WHORE!
You grab the leash and lead me over to the side chair. Bend over it slut, you order! You shove me from the back of my head over the arm of the chair. Now spread your legs my pet. You need a spanking.
Oh please, sir, please - no more, I'm so sore already! Please, I'll be good! I'll do whatever you say! Please! Please!!!
Did you think you could get away with disobeying me whore? When I give you an order you will obey, immediately - no hesitation and you will obey me completely. Did you think, I'd let my pet walk out of that bathroom? NO, you will crawl like a dog unless commanded otherwise. Did you think I didn't notice that you looked away from my eyes while I pissed on you? You'll pay for your disobedience slut - it's the only way a cunt like you seems to learn!
As you're screaming your rant, you're caressing my ass and slipping your fingers up and down my slit. OH you're such a CUNT, you say no, no, no and pretend you don't want this but you do, you want this sooooo bad! You're pussy's getting wet again whore! You just can't stop yourself can you cunt? you're loving this! Seeing as I'm a generous man, I'll give you exactly what you crave!
SSSSSSSSSSSMACK - your hand hits my ass and I cry out -OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU

SSSSSSSSSSSSMACK - you strike again
SSSSSSSMACK - OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
TELL ME THE RULES FOR A SLUT, YOU WHORE! TELL ME!
SSSSSSSSMACK -
I am your slut and will do exactly as you say or I will be disciplined
SSSSSSSSSSSSMACK - I will address you as sir.
SSSSSSSSSSMACK - I will wear only what you allow, when you allow.

SSSSSSSSSSSMACK - I'll keep myself wet so I'm ready to fuck at all times

SSSSSSSSSSSSMACK -I will fuck whenever, whoever, wherever you say.
See SLUT, you love this so much, you remembered all of them! YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE!
SSSSSSSSSMMMMMMACK - you spank me again, harder even than before. OH MY SWEET LITTLE SLUT - I LOVE TO SEE YOUR ASS SO RED! SSSSSSSSSSSMACK!!!
SSSSSSSSSMACK!!!!!SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMACK!! SSSSSSSSSMACK!!!!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE SLUT!
I'm your pet to do with as you please?
And what please me slut?
To have a whore like me?
That's right slut. Now tell me what you are!
I'm a whore, a dirty little cum-slut,
Say it again, loud and clear this time!
I'M A WHORE, A DIRTY LITTLE CUM-SLUT, SIR!
You've made me hard again, whore. Get off that chair now, kneel and show me how much you want to please me!
You sit in the chair I was just draped over. Again I slather your cock with my tongue. I hear the DVD turning back on. As I'm sucking your big hard dick, you're watching the video image of the spanking you had given me earlier.
With the sound of each smack on my ass and the sound of my screams, I'm getting closer and closer to cumming.
Zilla walks over and begins lapping my slit. It's too much for me to bear! I'm moaning and rotating my ass, desparate to get off. The image of me in my mind, sucking your dick while a german shepard licks my slit, knowing that you're watching the video you had secretly taped and the sounds coming from it, are driving me over the edge.

Celebrity Gossip - Beautiful HD Celebrity Pictures Daily
Bollywood HD Wallpapers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Episode.002.virani brothers go on a swapping spree

Recap:

--------

Mihir, son of Mansukh and Savita tries seducing Amba, his grandmother on her birthday but in vain. Savita helps him relieve his tension by giving him a wonderful blowjob. In the evening all the three sons and daughter-in-laws of the Viranis go out to some undisclosed places leaving Pragna, their sister at home. After Govardhan and Amba go to sleep, Mihir takes his Aunt Pragna to his bedroom and seduces her.

-----------------------------------

After what had been a wonderful session of exciting love making, Mihir fell asleep. Pragna had returned to her room with more than one excitement. Although she felt glad after great sex in so many years, she was thrilled about the prospects of Mihir seducing her sister-in-laws in the days to come. She knew that she would sleep in peace.

None of the souls in 'Shantiniketan' had any clue about where the Virani brothers had gone. Govardhan and Amba presumed that their sons and daughter-in-laws might be partying in some posh hotel. They were terribly wrong. Mansukh, Himmat and JD had no plans in their minds after they left home in the evening. They simply wanted to recreate themselves after the embarrassment caused after they failed to remember their mother's birthday.

Mansukh was apparently upset with Mihir for not having reminded about Amba's birthday. However, Savita was not complaining as she was glad that her son was one among the three who remembered the importance of the day.

"Where are we going?" Savita asked as it appeared as if her husband was driving without any specific purpose.

"I don't know," Mansukh replied with a wry smile. "Why don't you suggest some place?"

"Why don't we do something different?" Savita queried. "I am fed up with whatever we have been doing to kill time. Our life is becoming a bit monotonous."

"You are right," Mansukh admitted. "I will take you to a new place. I bet you will love it."

"Where?" Savita asked curiously.

"I want you to see for yourself," Mansukh said with a smile. "It is going to be very special. It will be fun because even I haven't gone there even once."

It took another hour before their car stopped before a secluded bungalow in the outskirts of the city. Mansukh called someone on his mobile and within minutes, the huge iron gates opened. The car moved crawled through the narrow road, which had trees on either side. It was well past sunset but surprisingly the house looked like a haunted house in semi darkness.

"I am scared," Savita hushed. She somehow began to feel that there was something odd about the house and its surroundings. She was puzzled to see a whole lot of cars parked at the extreme end of the vast lawns.

"You have to listen to me today," Mansukh told her as they emerged out of the car. Savita was further surprised as she watched her husband handing over the car keys to a man in the uniform. The man immediately started writing down their car number with a fluorescent pen in a small card.

"He will take care of the parking," Mansukh clarified. Savita wasn't entirely convinced about anything.

There were plenty of surprises in store as they entered the house, which had just enough light to let people walk around. Almost everyone was holding a glass of drinks and they have all come in couples.

"I am getting restless," Savita pulled Mansukh close to her and whispered. "Tell me what is going on here."

Mansukh picked up a couple of glasses of fine whisky from the bearer and handed over one to Savita.

"You want me to drink?" Savita was almost shocked.

"I told you before," Mansukh reminded her. "You need to listen to whatever I say."

"But I can't drink," Savita snarled at him. "You know I hate the smell of alcohol."

"No harm," Mansukh drank both the glasses one after another showing his inexperience. They managed to find enough place in a corner of the house to sit and talk freely.

"I can't hold any more," Savita shook him by his shoulders. "Tell me where are we."

"This is the oldest swinger club in the city," Mansukh said in a low voice. "Have you any idea about what swinging is all about?"

"No, I don't," Savita sounded thoroughly confused. "What does that mean?"

"Let me explain," Mansukh said placing his hands on her shoulders. "In another 10 minutes, you are going to hear a bell. You need to go to our car and wait inside immediately after the bell."

"What about you?" Savita queried.

"Listen to me first," Mansukh tried to compose her. "Once all the ladies leave the house and settle in their cars, all the men need to pick up one key from that bowl."

Mansukh pointed his fingers to a large bowl kept on a small table in the well of the room.

"What is inside that bowl?" Savita was becoming curious.

"Car keys," Mansukh said with a smile. "Everybody's car keys are gathered and put inside that bowl."

"I don't understand," Savita sounded tentative again. "You were telling me that all the men have to pick a key from that bowl. What is that?"

Mansukh knew that he had to explain her better.

"Listen to me carefully," Mansukh began explaining patiently. "Can you see that tall man standing there?"

Savita turned around and started searching.

"I can see some tall man but not his face," Savita replied. "It is dark out here."

"That's it," Mansukh felt somewhat relieved to know that his wife was able to spot the tall man at least. "Let us assume that the tall man lays hands on our car key. Then, he will go to our car."

"What?" Savita almost screamed. "But, I will be alone in the car."

"Not after he arrives," Mansukh said laughingly. "He will give you a nice company and more than that."

"What do you mean?" Savita murmured in disbelief.

"You do know what I mean," Mansukh smiled again. "He will be your man and you are going to be his woman for another couple of hours."

"Oh God!" Savita sounded shell-shocked.

"Be sportive Savita," Mansukh suggested. "You wanted something different today. This is something which you will love doing. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. Perhaps, I might be the oldest man here tonight. I hope that some smart looking youngster picks you up tonight. You will have a wonderful time with him."

Savita wasn't agreeing to this indecent proposal at once. She began with refusing vehemently. She started talking about the pride of the Virani family. She even threatened about their marriage getting into shatters if they indulged in sex with others. She tried to reason with him by reminding that she was a mother to a grown up son. However, Mansukh was brushing away everything with a wicked smile that kept flashing all through.

"You have plenty of excuses not to do this," He said in a determined tone. "I have just the one reason to try this. Let's have some fun and bring some cheers in our lives. Go ahead."

Savita realized that her husband could be so stubborn if he wished to be so. She presumed that Mansukh was more inclined into having sex with another woman than giving her the freedom to let another man have sex with her. She knew that their marriage might not be in any real danger as her husband is thrusting the adventure on her.

'What is happening to my life?' Savita began wondering. 'I had to give my son a blowjob in the morning. Now, it looks very much likely that I am going to get screwed by a man I have never seen before.'

All of a sudden, everybody in the room went silent after they heard a loud buzzing sound.

"Rush to our car Savita," Mansukh almost began pushing his wife from the place. "Good luck."

Savita didn't have any other choice as she moved out of the room mingling with the other women who cleverly used the loose ends of their saris to cover their faces. As Sarita came out of the house, she saw the man who had collected their car key standing in the patio, guiding all the women by showing the place where their cars were. Savita enquired about her car and as she started walking towards it, her heart was beating hard and fast like never before.

She was about to experience her sex with another man than her husband, for the first time ever in her life.

As she walked past the cars, she observed that the rear doors of all the cars were open. She luckily found her car quickly and heaved in excitement and anxiety after she got inside. She began praying that she must get some good looking and strong young man in her first adventure outside marriage.

"May I come in?"

Savita looked up and was shocked to see the man who stood near the door. It was JD, Mansukh's younger brother. Concealing her shock she let him in by inching farther on the seat.

"I didn't expect this," JD said. "I was shocked to see the car number the moment I picked it up. How long have you been coming here?"

"This is the worst shock of my life," Savita murmured. "This is our first visit to this place and I never expected this either."

After a few minutes of silence, JD was beginning to get out of the car before Savita stopped him.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I can't," JD said shaking his head in dismay. "You are my elder brother's wife. In our tradition, brother's wives are like mothers. I don't want to be with you in this place even for another minute."

"Wait," Savita gripped his left wrist to stop him. "Listen to me before you go."

JD sat quietly expecting her to speak whatever she wanted to.

"I presume someone else might come here if you leave this car," Savita said. "I wouldn't prefer that anyway. It is better to have some fun with a person you know than a stranger."

"What do you mean?" JD asked, unable to believe what he had heard.

"I mean this," Savita said and pulled off the top end of her sari. JD's eyes began to swell as he watched her inching towards him. Her lips stopped just an inch from his face while her hands rested and began massaging his shoulders.

"I have heard many men often dream about having sex with their brother's wife," Savita whispered into his ear. JD's eyes closed as she continued gripping his shoulders. Unable to contain his excitement, he let out a soft moan escape his lips prompting Savita to grip him even harder. Within no time, his cock began throbbing inside his pants.

"Would you like to see my breasts?" Savita asked sexily.

Savita skillfully stripped her sari and began unclasping her blouse hooks. She took just the split second to snap off her bra after which she shrugged letting it slip through her shoulders. JD's eyes widened as he watched her globes come into view.

"You are indeed very beautiful," JD whispered. His eyes eagerly gazed her breasts crowned with perky stiffened nipples. Her waist was just good while her stomach looked flat and smooth.

Gauging the intensity in his eyes, Savita went about taking off her undergarments within no time. JD's gaze settled between her long legs, on her splendid public hair. He got an eyeful of her pouting labia protrude from between the neat curls. After straying up and down her naked body his eyes eventually returned onto her chest enjoying the sight of her voluptuous breasts.

"Feel them JD," Savita persuaded him.

JD wasn't willing to wait any further. His hands reached out and started stroking the exquisite smoothness of her marvelous breasts. He watched her closing her eyes and biting her lips as he kept feeling her wonder globes. He kept stroking down the slope, cupping them underneath and giving them gentle squeezes. He playfully jiggled them while feeling their size as his gentle squeezes began getting a bit harder.

Savita cried out in pleasure as JD kept squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples mercilessly. Her eyes remained closed while she kept moaning gently. JD was getting increasingly excited to know that his brother's wife could be such a horny woman. Encouraged by her erotic moans, he kept manipulating her breasts and nipples making her growl more intensely. He began wondering if Savita might be cumming from just having her breasts teased. While her moans became louder, her body trembled.

"I wonder if Mansukh ever plays with your breasts," JD remarked after a while.

"He always does," Savita said and planted a kiss on his forehead. "But, his younger brother isn't bad either."

Savita looked down at his throbbing erection, which looked like threatening to pierce its way out of his pants.

"Show me your tool," Savita said and cupped his huge bulge on the pants. The thought of seeing his huge prick for the first time excited her.

"Here it comes," JD took virtually no time in getting rid of his clothes. The moment she got a look at the thick, longish monster, Savita nearly fainted. No doubt, it was the biggest thing that she had ever seen. She heaved in thorough expectation thinking about how JD might feel sliding into her waiting pussy.

Savita looked steadily at him, and slowly gripped his huge meat with one hand. Taking it into her mouth, she began to run her lips up and down it. JD's hands strayed all over her body looking for her flesh as she gave him a wonderful blowjob on the backseat of the car. Savita moaned on his dick as his fingers clutched her nipples and tweaked them. She was amazingly quick and hard on his dick, showing her thorough expertise in sucking. JD closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her warm mouth wrapping his dick and remained in the same position until his hot salty spunk began shooting into her mouth. Unperturbed by his excitement, she swallowed everything she could muster and looked at JD with a big proud smile flashing on her face.

Savita sat up and said "I can't help feeling jealous about Gayatri. You have an amazing dick."

JD promptly replied, "I have never felt jealous about Mansukh till now. But, after seeing your capabilities, I wish you were my wife."

"Don't worry," Savita said with a mischievous smile. "Your brother will never come to know that you were my partner tonight. If you wish, he will never know whatever we might do at home as well."

"Great!" JD exclaimed. "You will have two husbands and I will have two wives."

"That's right," Savita pulled his hands towards her chest and said, "We need not come here anymore. Shantiniketan is big enough for both of us. There is no need for us to put the Virani family's pride at stake."

JD passionately looked at Savita, the woman whom he used to look upon with respect and regard until not very long back. Now, she was suggesting to him something he had never dreamed.

"Yes" he said "You are right."

Savita leaned forward, took his face in her hands and kissed him fully on the lips. Her tongue made its way into his mouth, indicating that she was horny as hell. She desperately wanted JD impaling her with his stiff huge dick.

JD reached out to her breasts yet again and squeezed them hard.

"I love this when you do," Savita said.

JD let his left hand trail downwards until it reached to her womanhood. Savita's body humped on the seat as he began teasing her pussy lips with his fingers. Savita began moaning all over again feeling his hand running up and down her crotch. They seemed like kissing and stroking each other infinitely before they suddenly slipped back on the seat. JD was unrelenting on her crotch as he ran the tips of his fingers deliriously on her crotch. A smile flashed on his face after he felt a tingle of moisture after having stroked a horny woman's warm pussy. Savita flexed herself opening her thighs a little giving him complete access to her pussy enabling JD to slip his fingers deep inside her. He felt her warmth and plenty of moisture in her yielding pussy. Savita heaved in pleasure as his experienced fingers perfectly reached to hit the right spot. Her thighs closed to trap his hand in between. JD wasn't stopping as he wiggled his finger furiously inside her making her let out deep moans.

Savita asked "You don't like kissing there?"

JD smiled before leaning forward and kissing her pussy lips. The mild aroma and the terrific warmth took him by surprise as his tongue began licking her crack. Savita groaned as moments ticked past because she could feel his tongue probing between her lips. JD's hands firmly gripped her waist as his tongue sank deeper into her while pulling her crotch forcefully against his hungry lapping tongue. Savita shivered in joy running her hands through his hair as his tongue explored her inner pussy. The more she was getting excited the harder was she grabbing his hair thrashing her pubis against his face. Finally, she exploded letting out a loud squeal after which her hands relieved JD.

JD pulled away and looked up at her with a grin on his soaking face.

"You are very tasty," JD said with a smile. He located a pack of condoms from his jerkins, snapped off the wrapper and skillfully put it on his wonder dick.

"Fuck me now," Savita ordered. She mounted on the seat and stood in a position enabling him to enter from the back. JD couldn't resist the temptation to give a couple of smacks on her reddish ass cheeks before he decided to have a go at her pussy. As he positioned behind her, Savita guided the head of his dick in between her pussy lips.

JD felt being at the top of the world as he began to move easily in and out of her. His hands gripped her waist as he moved back and forth while Savita started bucking back against him.

"Fuck me," Savita kept murmuring. "Fuck me with that big dick of yours."

Savita closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of JD's huge dick penetrating inside her moist pussy. She bit her lips in joy as JD got quicker and quicker as seconds ticked past. As JD went about pounding her pussy, she almost felt every vein and ridge on his dick, which went on a rampage. JD's hands took her wonder tits to resume another squeezing session. JD's dick was pulsating in her cunt as he kept banging her harder and faster. She kept writhing back against him thrusting her body against his waist all through.

"Oh dear JD," Savita squealed in absolute joy as they fucked in frenzy. Experienced in sex, they knew the impending climax more so after their bodies mashed against each other like never before. JD began growling after a while as if to indicate that he was about to shoot anytime. Savita's body quivered as she felt JD shooting consecutive loads into the condom. She wasn't lagging behind, as she knew that the terrific tingles in her pussy were enough indications to her approaching her orgasm.

Savita squirmed and screamed, "I am Cumming."

The noise of their naked bodies slapping against each other slowed down before coming to a grinding halt. Their bodies went rigid before their nerves tied into knots inside their bodies. They eventually collapsed. JD was pressing hard against her back. She trembled yet again as his spent dick slipped out of her sopping pussy.

After a while, they managed to restore their normal breathing. After a brief passionate kissing session, they remained hugging for a few minutes.

"We need to get dressed up," JD reminded her as he began picking up the clothes.

"JD," Savita planted another kiss on his forehead. "Thank you for making me happy."

JD smiled in reply and got into his pants. Savita took his clue and began dressing herself in quick time.

"Savita," JD said just before he was about to get out of the car. "Don't tell Mansukh that it was me in the car today."

"I won't," Savita said with a naughty smile. "I want to keep this a secret so that we can try this out more often at home."

"That's better," JD gave a gentle peck on her cheeks before disappearing into the darkness.

'Thank you Mansukh,' she told herself. 'You were absolutely right. This is very different.'

She had come to the front seat immediately after JD had left. Savita decided to thank her husband once he returns. She had to wait for a few more minutes before he emerged from another dark corner of the compound.

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
"Hey there," Mansukh sounded quite cheerful as he got inside. "I hope you had a nice time."

"Thank you Mansukh," Savita said crisply. Mansukh looked at her as though he didn't believe what she said.

"Great!" Mansukh exclaimed. "That means you really had some fun tonight."

"I did," Savita said smilingly. "He was young and really good."

"Wonderful," Mansukh said as he started the car, "I was lucky too. She is just out of her teens."

"Sounds interesting," Savita said and laughed.

"This is a very safe place to try out few things in life," Mansukh said as their car drove out of the compound.

"I hope so," Savita quipped.

"You can be rest assured," Mansukh said. "Did you see even a single familiar face in the entire crowd?"

"No," Savita replied quickly.

As the car began speeding the highway, Savita began, recollecting whatever had happened between her and Savita inside the same car a few minutes ago. Mansukh, on the other hand was smiling to himself, as he hadn't completely out of his excitement. He glanced at Savita through the corner of his eyes and smiled. Obviously, she would never know about the woman with whom he had had sex in the car. Gayatri!

Actually, Mansukh wasn't aware that his brother JD was also present in the swinger's club. Just as he was about to rush to the car he had from the lucky draw, he suddenly stopped seeing a car that looked quite familiar to him. Within seconds, he discovered that it was JD's car. Although, his initial reaction was one of shock, suddenly he began licking his lips in lust. He wished it were he who got the opportunity to get into JD's car. He had been longing to fuck Gayatri, JD's wife for quite some time. He realized that it was almost a missed opportunity to fulfill his overdue dream.

"Mr.Mansukh Virani?" A gentle pat on the shoulders brought him back to his senses. He saw one of his stock market brokers standing with the key of JD's car. Immediately, he decided to exchange their keys. It wasn't difficult as the man was more than willing to oblige the rich man. Mansukh felt like jumping in joy after getting the key. He quietly got through the back door and smiled at Gayatri, whose face turned pale in shock and disbelief.

"Oh No," She whimpered. Even in the wildest of her dreams she might not have thought of her husband's brother wishing to have sex with her. In fact, she always believed that Mansukh was too dignified a person to be visiting one place like a swingers club.

"Are you afraid Gayatri?" Mansukh asked with a smile before he pulled her face towards him in an attempt to kiss her on the lips.

"No," Gayatri whimpered. "I can't let you do this. You are his brother."

"That doesn't matter now," Mansukh insisted as he eventually planted a gentle kiss on her lips. "I have been dreaming about this ever since you got married to JD."

"Please," Gayatri tried hard to push him away. "Our conventions say that you should treat me like a daughter."

"Do your conventions permit visiting swinger clubs?" Mansukh asked laughingly.

Mansukh slid his right hand under her sari and cupped her breast. His left hand began rubbing Gayatri's crotch and the inner side of her thighs through the fabric. Gayatri resisted in vain, as Mansukh pulled off her sari with brutal strength. Gayatri was trembling as she watched Mansukh getting more forceful, enough to rip off her blouse in a split second. She groaned in disgust as his hands began working on her breasts for a while before he leaned forward to suck her nipples.

"See my dick," Mansukh pulled her right hand and placed it on his bulge. Her hands repelled at once and went up to cover her face.

Mansukh dragged his pants down, rolled down his brief and pulled out his dick.

"We can always fuck after sometime," Mansukh again placed Gayatri's hand between his legs to suggest that he wanted her to grab his dick. "Hold it now."

"This is wrong and sin," Gayatri pleaded with him. However, she was helpless before his ruthless strength as her hands eventually wrapped around his dick.

"That's better," Mansukh sounded extremely pleased.

Before Gayatri could think of anything, he started kissing her deeply again. His hands began working over her crotch. Gayatri's waist gyrated as she struggled hard to push him away.

"I have already torn your blouse," Mansukh cautioned. "Better stop pushing me now."

Gayatri began feeling humiliated as Mansukh untied her petticoat and followed it up by pulling down her panties through her legs.

"Nice," Mansukh started caressing her gentle public hair on the cunt. "I always believed that you might be having quite a bit of hair here."

No amount of protests from Gayatri was stopping Mansukh as he shamelessly went about caressing and massaging her cunt. His fingers began trailing through the soft skin on her inner thighs sending an irritating tingle all over her body.

"Do you see how long my fingers are?" Mansukh asked laughingly. Gayatri looked stunned as she realized that he was about to insert his fingers inside her womanhood.

"No!" She screamed. "Please stop at once."

Before she could complete, his finger had managed to make its way inside Gayatri's cunt. While Gayatri was gasping in shock and dismay, Mansukh pushed Gayatri's head towards his throbbing dick. His strong hands held and lowered her head on his monstrous dick. Gayatri closed her eyes in disgust feeling the tip of his dick brushing against her soft lips.

Gayatri whimpered, "No I can't."

"You have to do it," Mansukh snarled at her and pushed her head further down over his dick. After a momentary struggle, Gayatri's mouth hesitantly opened accepting his thick head.

"That's it," Mansukh said with a smile as he began stroking his dick inside her mouth. Gayatri's head moved up and down sliding down his shaft.

Suddenly, Mansukh pushed Gayatri on her back and began spreading her legs wide enough for him.

"No. Please don't do it," Gayatri began pleading all over again.

"What do you want me to do?" Mansukh screamed at her. "You don't want to give even a blowjob."

"Alright," Gayatri said hurriedly. "I will suck you. Please don't fuck me."

"Its too late baby," Mansukh grimaced. He pounced between Gayatri's legs, which went in the air spreading very wide. Gayatri quivered as Mansukh pressed his big head against her pussy and started rubbing it up and down her clit. Her head swayed either side while her hands pushed against his chest struggling to hold him back.

"Please have mercy on me," Gayatri said pleadingly, "I won't be able to face anyone in the house."

"Don't worry," Mansukh said mockingly, "You can always face me from now."

Mansukh kept forcing himself on her rubbing his dick up over her clit in a quick pace.

"I may get pregnant," Gayatri whimpered. "You aren't wearing condom."

"That sounds interesting," Mansukh said laughingly," It would be a nice feeling impregnating my brother's wife."

Gayatri threw her head back as Mansukh eventually made the entry inside her. Her voice became louder but her words broke as she gasped terribly. Mansukh knew that she couldn't resist him anymore as almost half of his huge shaft had managed to penetrate inside her cunt. He relieved his grip on her waist and let his hands fall on her chest, cupping her breasts with incredible lust.

"Please!" Gayatri kept gasping while Mansukh kneaded her breasts even as he was humping on her body.

"Your tits are fascinating," Mansukh said as his thumbs traced around her areola. Gayatri was moaning as her globes were being crushed against his palms while his thumbs were pressing her nipples.

Gayatri's voice broke as she began pleading with folded hands, "Please leave me. For God's sake don't fuck me."

Mansukh however was not relenting as he quickened up his motions on her. His dick felt like a thick strong iron rod making its way deep inside a soggy soil. He began letting out little groans every time he gave a thrust inside her. Gayatri realized that her cunt had begun oozing involuntarily and it had spread out as his deadly dick kept pounding her all the way inside. She closed her eyes in disgust knowing that more than half the length of Mansukh's demon had gone inside her and it wouldn't slip out until it finishes her off.

Mansukh leaned forward, took her nipples in his mouth and began suckling them. Gayatri screamed as he held her perky nipples in between his teeth while his tongue began lashing at them like a sword. She felt terribly let down by her body as her nipples were getting harder and harder as he kept sucking them.

Mansukh was humping on her like a man half his age, "I am going to hit the bottom now. Be prepared to take the whole thing inside."

Gayatri's body shivered in the fear that his monstrous dick might be completely inside her any moment. Her hands remained pressing against his chest but her resistance had diminished considerably. As Mansukh withdrew almost completely out of her, she closed her eyes tightly knowing what would happen next. She was right. He drove his huge meat deep inside her until his balls banged against her asshole. She screamed yet again sending her legs wide in the air. Her toes curled up as Mansukh began pounding her in a terrific speed.

The noise of their bodies slamming against each other and Gayatri's gasps filled up the car while Mansukh plowed deep in her. She helplessly kept throwing her head back and forth moaning and gasping louder and harder. Mansukh let out a very loud groan once his massive tool completely disappeared inside her cunt.

Mansukh went about pounding her cunt harder and harder. The wet noises emanating from her cunt sounded music to his ears while he went on a rampage on her cunt. His hands swiftly moved down grabbing her ass cheeks while he continued devastating her.

"Tell me you like it," Mansukh snarled at her.

Gayatri moaned and gasped as she said, "Yes..Yes..I like it."

Mansukh felt elated to know that she had begun to enjoy the fun. He reached out to her tits to squeeze them a few more times and enjoyed her squeals.

Mansukh asked, "Will you be my concubine at home? Will you let me fuck you whenever I want?"

"Yes!" Gayatri growled. "I am your concubine. Fuck me...Fuck me anytime."

"That's good," Mansukh grimaced. "Your cunt belongs to me. Never give it to my brother."

"I won't," Gayatri screamed as his hands became increasingly harsh on her breasts. "Oh, I will give it only to you."

Mansukh didn't ask any further questions as he concentrated hard fucking her harder and quicker. Gayatri moaned louder indicating that she was getting very close to her climax. Her gyrating hips went off the seat as was now pushed her body upwards to meet the thunderous thrusts of Mansukh.

"Oh!" Gayatri squealed and passed out within seconds. Her body shook a few times before it stiffened.

Mansukh began grunting as he drove harder and faster into Gayatri. His dick was swelling tremendously inside her cunt and he knew that he might explode in a matter of seconds. However, that didn't stop him from taking his momentum to a new height.

Gayatri's hands were now grabbing his ass as she moaned aloud, "Oh god! I've never been fucked like this before. You are huge. You fuck very deep."

Their body motions reached the peak within seconds after which Mansukh's head jerked backwards.

"I am Cumming," He yelled out. Gayatri's body shuddered as he in her cunt. His thrusts got slower and slower in and out of her. His milky white that splashed into her cunt came oozing out. It began running in trickles down over Gayatri's asshole as they eventually brought their fucking to a halt.

It took a while for both of them to realize what they have done. Mansukh quickly dressed himself while Gayatri lay naked in a state of shock and disbelief.

"Gayatri," Mansukh shook her shoulders. "Get up and dress yourself."

"Oh god," Gayatri began sobbing. "What have we done. I have always looked upon you as my father. How am I going to see the people in the family?"

"Cool down," Mansukh gave her a gentle hug and planted a kiss on her cheeks. "You can't do anything about it now."

"What if I get pregnant?" Gayatri continued sobbing.

"You can get rid of it anyway," Mansukh said candidly.

It took a while for Gayatri to compose herself and put on her clothes. Mansukh patiently waited until he was convinced that she had gathered herself.

"Look here," Mansukh spoke to her in a low voice. "I don't want you to get fucked by strangers. I don't want you to come here anymore. Tell your husband that you were raped by someone else. Are you clear?"

Gayatri nodded her head in agreement.

"I am happy that I was able to fuck you finally," Mansukh said. "We need to do this more often at home. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Gayatri replied.

She kept looking at him as he alighted from the car and began walking through the darkness. She realized that life in 'Shantiniketan' is going to be very difficult in the days to come.

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
episode 3 : Daksha’s stars shine bright.
Himmat was well aware of the fact that Daksha, his wife had a whole lot of wild fantasies in life, especially when it came to sex. It wasn't very comfortable to realize that a woman brought up in a conservative atmosphere who struggled hard to get rid of her typical 'Junagarh' accent, could have such fantasies that defied any logic.

He somehow felt shy of getting rough with her on the bed. Surely, he still had sexual urges but he always knew that the line of separation between animals and human beings was quite thin, more so in matters related to sex.

"It is a part of a transition in Daksha," A leading sex therapist had once told Himmat. "She was born and brought up in some sleepy village where she always remained away from boys and men. But, now it is like having jumped into the frying pan once she moved into this huge city. She might be watching men shaking hands with women and vice versa. She might be aware of the sexual escapades of some adventurous women in the city. She is curious but surely not kinky. She seems to be excited thinking about getting banged by a few people or even forced into having sex with someone she doesn't like. I know you won't let that happen. I presume you need to wait till her curiosities die a natural death."

Himmat smiled wryly, sitting on a rock on one of the less visited seashores in the city. Daksha was sitting next to him enjoying the strong breezes that were making her hair and clothes flutter in the air.

"Can we have some ice cream?" Daksha asked Himmat. She had seen the solitary ice cream vendor pushing his way through the seashore a good fifty feet away.

Himmat knew that he had to walk all the way to get her the ice cream.

"Take care," Himmat said as he stood up and got into his slippers. "Don't get out of the car till I return."

As he began walking, he noticed a group of young men sitting and watching their car. As he approached, he suddenly began feeling that one among them looked familiar. He smiled as he moved closer as he turned out to be Ajay, one of his close friends. All the four were holding a bottle of beer in their hands and looked terribly intoxicated.

"Hello!" Himmat waved his hands and they all reciprocated.

"A nice way to spend the evening on a lonely beach," Ajay, perhaps the strongest of the four stumbled as he tried to stand aright.

"I reckon not," Himmat said with a smile. "It doesn't make sense chasing ice cream vendors on the beach you know."

The entire group burst into laughter.

"That sounds interesting," Ajay said with a mischievous smile. "Would you mind if we keep your wife entertained for a while?"

Himmat felt a hot stream of blood rushing to his brain in anger as he heard these words. While the group laughed again, he was not amused at their indecent overture.

"I think it is better we talk later," Himmat said concealing his outrage with a forced smile. He began walking towards the ice cream vendor while Ajay resumed drinking beer. Just as Himmat was returning with the ice cream, his mobile buzzed. The sex therapist to whom he had taken Daksha for the counseling was calling.

"Mr.Himmat. I wanted to know if you can advance your next visit by a day or two," The Doctor spoke at the other end. "I have some sudden exigencies to attend."

"Oh sure," Himmat agreed at once. "Thanks for calling Doctor."

Himmat resumed walking towards his car. He could see that Ajay and his friends were still having a nice time on the beach as they kept laughing aloud all the time. Just as he was about to get past them, something suddenly struck Himmat's mind. Strangely, he began recollecting whatever the Doctor had told him during their last visit.

"She seems to be excited thinking about getting banged by a few people or even forced into having sex with someone she doesn't like. I know you won't let that happen. I presume you need to wait till her curiosities die a natural death."

Himmat stopped and began thinking. 'Why not today?'

"What made you stop Himmat?" Ajay was screaming his throat out. "Have you got the ice cream?"

The whole group roared into laughter again.

"Somewhat," Himmat murmured. He quickly began contemplating an extreme scheme.

"Ajay!" Himmat called out once he made up his mind about what he intended to do.

Ajay stood up and came staggering. Himmat held his friend by his shoulder and began whispering something into his ears. Ajay's eyes began swelling in surprise while his ears couldn't believe what they had just heard from Himmat.

"Is that a deal?" Ajay looked up and asked, apparently not thoroughly convinced.

"It certainly is," Himmat sounded extremely firm.

"Ok. See the fun," Ajay said giving a pat on Himmat's shoulders.

Himmat's heart was pounding fast as he neared his car. Daksha almost snatched the ice cream from her husband like a child and began tasting it without wasting even a second. For a split second, Himmat wondered if his plan would work at all.

Daksha suddenly stopped paying attention to her ice cream as she looked over Himmat's shoulders. She saw a group of men coming towards their car and became nervous at once. Before she could tell something, they had arrived.

"Hey baby," Ajay leaned through the front door and winked at Daksha.

"Hello Friend," Himmat asked placing his hands on Ajay's shoulders. "What do you want? She is my wife."

"It doesn't matter to me," Ajay said. There was another loud laughter, which shook Daksha. Himmat turned around and saw three guys standing behind him.

"Let us go," Daksha hushed.

"She is hot!" Ajay said with a smirk. "See the way her tits are pushing up out of her blouse."

"Why don't you behave yourself?" Himmat snarled at Ajay.

"We need to," Ajay said laughingly and looked at his accomplices. "Please behave friends."

Daksha was baffled and shocked as she watched the guys bundling Himmat into the car and pushing themselves in. Ajay swiftly moved to the driver's seat while another man occupied the seat next to him. Before Himmat and Daksha could comprehend what was going on, the car had begun its journey further alongside the seashore.

Daksha felt hands all over her body, pinching her breasts, pulling her clothes and intruding her blouse. A firm hand closed her mouth as she tried to scream for help. Himmat struggled in vain with his mouth stuffed with a long hanky and his hands tied at his back. The car finally stopped a good couple of miles away in a place that looked simply isolated.

All the guys got out of the car in a hurry. Himmat was pulled out of the backseat and within no time, he was pushed onto the front seat with hands tied at his back and his chest banging against the sear. Ajay rushed inside the backseat, grabbed Daksha, covered her mouth and placed a knife on her slender throat.

"Don't dare to shout," He grimaced. "If you do anything silly, you will return home a widow."

Daksha was shocked; horrified. But, she was hardly able to breath, leave alone shout.

"What do you want anyway?" Daksha managed to whimper to him.

Ajay began laughing aloud, reminding Daksha of one of those villains in some Hindi movie.

"We are going to have some fun inside the car," He said with a nasty smile. "I daresay you are going to enjoy it as well."

Daksha realized what was about to unfold soon. She had watched numerous rape scenes in hundreds of movies but she never had any idea that she might go through the experience herself.

"Please," Daksha began pleading. "I am married. I am much older than you."

"That doesn't matter to me," Ajay quipped and turned around to his friends. "Does age matter to you guys?"

"NO!!!!" came the loud reply.

Suddenly, one more guy opened the opposite door and entered inside. He rudely held Daksha by pulling her arms behind her and forcefully tried to open her mouth wider. Ajay quickly unzipped his pants, rolled down his brief a couple of inches and pulled out his dick. Daksha looked at his monster meat with awe before he began sticking it inside her mouth. Daksha realized that it felt bigger and stronger inside her mouth than it looked. Ajay firmly pushed his body against her face until his dick hit her throat. Daksha gagged in vain, unable to breathe. Ajay began thrusting it in and out of her mouth even as she struggled hard to pull away from the assault. With great difficulty, Daksha did manage to get rid of his dick for a while and began gasping for breathe.

"You don't have a choice," Ajay snarled at her. "You need to be our toy until we let you go."

His hands began pulling her sari and Daksha was too weak to resist his strength. Her sari gave away quite easily before the man holding her tore open her blouse in a flash. Ajay pounced on her and ripped her bra apart. Both the guys were in a hurry reaching for her exposed breasts as they gave them strong squeezes. Ajay leaned forward, clutched her breasts and started licking and sucking her breasts. The guy behind did his part by tweaking her nipples.

Ajay tried again to shove his dick inside her mouth while the other guy kept pulling and flicking her nipples, Daksha's resistance began loosing its intensity as Ajay rigged in and out of her mouth while the man behind seemed content teasing her breasts and nipples.

Daksha realized the whole scenario within the next few moments. She was convinced that the guys were in no mood to let her go without giving her the treatment they wanted. She also knew her limitations that she would never be able to resist their brutal strength. The more she resisted, the larger risk loomed over the life of her husband and herself. She surely didn't want getting hurt by doing anything silly, as they seemed to be well armed. She finally decided to let them have their way to avoid adding injury to insult.

Moreover, she remembered to have nurtured the fantasy about screwed by three or four men ruthlessly. She had even unabashedly admitted her secret fantasies to her husband. She began thinking that today might be the day.

Ajay was now fucking her mouth in frenzy and it didn't take much time for Daksha to realize that he was about to cum inside her mouth. A few more thrusts and he began shooting his load inside her mouth. It just splashed into her like a wild stream flowing through her throat way down into her stomach.

Ajay and the man who held her from behind exchanged positions. Now, it was the man's turn to fuck her mouth and he seemed incredibly quicker than Ajay. Ajay pulled her up on his lap and began teasing her breasts and nipples sending her writhing in agony. Unlike Ajay, the man didn't shoot his cum in her mouth but instead splashed it all over her face and breasts.

Soon after, both the guys handed over her soppy body to their waiting accomplices. They weren't showing any mercy on her either as they went about shoving their dicks inside her mouth until she was forced to gulp their flowing semen. What Daksha had once fantasized to be the most worthwhile sexual experience of her life had already turned out into a horrifying nightmare. She was helpless, obeying them all like a trained slut letting the masters to take her on.

Daksha began hoping against hope that the guys would let her go after they had made her mouth look worse than a trash. But, it was not to be.

Ajay entered the car again naked. His smile sent a chill on her spine as she knew what would happen next.

"Please let us go now," Daksha began pleading.

"Not so soon," He smirked as he leaned towards her breasts and tweaked her nipple. Daksha weakly moaned and heaved helplessly. Ajay pushed her against the seat, ripped off her panties and spread her legs wide and high. Daksha wasn't even trying to push him as he began licking up and down her thighs before he eventually halted at her pussy.

"Will you cum for me?" He asked mockingly.

"No!" Daksha muttered mutely.

Undeterred by her refusal, he ran his fingers over her pussy, sliding in and out before he began licking her pussy in frenzy. Daksha kept growling all the time as he quickened his strokes incredibly bringing her to a loud orgasm. She felt terribly let down by her body as she watched her juices spraying all over his face. He shamelessly lapped every drop as though he had a thirst of a lifetime.

"You have humiliated me enough," Daksha pleaded. "Fuck me quickly and let us get out of here."

"Yeah!" He laughed. "You do know that there are three more guys waiting outside."

Daksha's eyes closed instantly seeing his body descend on hers. His dick filled her up at once and so much that she almost fainted. He grinned at her letting his dick pushing its way into her cunt. Daksha covered her face and shook her head in thorough humiliation as he fucked her like a beast. Daksha began waiting for him to explode inside her as quickly as possible so that the ordeal would end. He did finally, filling her cunt with his flowing cum. He smiled again as he pulled out her pussy as though he had his quota of her for the day.

Before Daksha could settle down breathing normally, a man grabbed her from above her head while two men came from the opposite side. Her body shivered in fear as she knew that all the three men have plans to take her together.

"NO!" Daksha screamed. She knew that she had very slim chances of resisting the three, more so after she couldn't resist even one before.

"Great!" The man above her head said. "It is going to be fun."

The two men were trying to get her body right in between them inside the luxury car. Daksha shook as they took a nipple each in their mouth and began sucking them. Their hands caressed her thighs, legs and her public hair. After giving her nipples a prolonged sucking, one of the two men went down and began kissing her crotch and caressing her thighs. Daksha felt his tongue tracing her cunt lips and moaned in discomfort. Taking the clue from the man, the other men pounced on her body laying their mouths wherever they could.

"Oh no!" Daksha squealed and squirmed feeling three men licking and sucking her all over. While one mouth on her left kept flicking the tongue over her nipple, the other was sucking her right breast as deeply as he could. Their hands strayed all over her body, caressing, pinching and teasing all the way. Somehow, one out of the two men started licking and sucking her clits while he stroked her sensitive skin on her inner thighs. Soon, his tongue drove inside her cunt and started sliding it in and out for a while. He occasionally stroked his tongue on her clitoris teasing and sucking on it like mad. Her breasts never got any respite from the other two men who kept nibbling her nipples and sucking the breasts.

Daksha squirmed and squeezed her body underneath three men. Her head banged against the seat cushion in despair. Letting out helpless moans, her head managed to sway either side. The three men went going about their task mercilessly disregarding her mute protests. They didn't spare even an inch of her body untouched, as they licked and sucked her sensitive parts of the body. Slowly but surely, Daksha was beginning to respond to their erotic expedition on her body. She mustered enough strength to push her hips at the man who was devouring her cunt. She knew that she was about to climax yet again.

Her breathing quickened up and her moaning toned up a bit. Her head swayed and jerked faster than before. The incredible sensations of her breasts and cunt tongued by three men were getting a bit too much to handle for her. Involuntarily, she was getting extremely aroused as her body lay to the mercy of three strong young men.

The three men worked in a coalition. One of them gave her a deep French kiss while the other man took possession of her breasts freed by the first man. The man between her legs seemed quite content sucking her cunt as he went about devouring her like a demon. Within the next few seconds, Daksha exploded again loosing count of the orgasms she had experienced. Her body shivered as she began recouping from the explosion.

"Oh God!" She whimpered in utter humiliation.

The man between her legs pulled out his giant meat out of his briefs and positioned himself above her cunt.

"Please let me go!" Daksha whimpered yet again but the man had already pushed his dick deep inside her soggy pussy. She gasped for breathe, feeling the whole of his body weight on her as he reached deeper and deeper inside her cunt with amazing thrusts. The other two men were pinning her to the seat not allowing her to budge even an inch.

"Oh Fuck!" Daksha murmured helplessly.

"Say it again," The man said mockingly as he kept rigging her pussy with his dick.

Daksha lay helpless, feeling the huge dick plundering her pussy relentlessly.

The men on either side weren't sitting idle as they kept reaching out to her breasts and nipples all the time. Daksha's body bolted with each thrust while her violator kept going deeper and harder.

"My god!" Daksha squealed as the man approached his climax rigging her in a tremendous pace . She felt his balls swelling against her ass and realized that he would be exploding any moment. His dick grew inside her giving her the indication that her pussy was about to be filled up with cum yet again.

"Ohhh!" Daksha shrieked feeling his thick semen pumped into her. He emptied load after loads of his cum inside her and with a loud heave of delight, pulled his dick out of her dripping cunt.

"Go on," The man to her left was magnanimous in letting his friend to have a go at her next.

"I will hold her," The man who had just finished offered to assist the other two men.

"Please. I can't take anymore," Daksha pleaded.

Within seconds, the man who had gone on a rampage on her was holding her body in a tight leash. The man who stood on her right eagerly came towards her legs and pulled out his dick.

"Not anymore!" Daksha gasped as she watched the man's gigantic dick jumping out. She bit her lips stopping a gasp as the man pounced on her sliding his huge head inside. Seemingly passionate, he planted a kiss on her lips while his hands kneaded her breasts. Daksha couldn't hold the moan anymore as he began mashing both her breasts. He moved faster and with more impetus on her body. His waist kept banging against her with an incredible speed. She kept staring at the man as he drove his dick deep inside her without showing any mercy whatsoever. She squirmed meekly in the tight grip of the three men letting her body used to fulfill their lust. He was apparently bigger than the earlier predator as her pussy walls clenched his dick much harder. She felt him swelling even more inside her, heard him moaning deep in his throat. The man himself seemed excited as his hands began pinching her breasts and nipples. Daksha realized yet again that she was due for another flooding inside, feeling the incredible warmth radiating all over her cunt. The huge piston kept swelling inside getting more rigid as he neared his climax.

"That's it!" He groaned in absolute pleasure and let open his floodgate releasing his thick loads deep inside her cunt. He slowed down his motions gradually after the explosion until he drained the last drops of his semen into her. As he began withdrawing his softening dick out of her, Daksha didn't feel unduly relieved as she knew that she had another horny young man to cope up with. She only wished that the man be a bit softer and quicker so that the ordeal would eventually come to end.

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
Even as the last man was about to take his position in between her legs, Daksha began to feel her muscles straining as she had been firmly held by two other men all through the traumatic experience. She feared she wouldn't be able to tolerate further pain on her shoulder joints if she is held so hard once again.

"Look!" She spoke in a pleading tone. "Please let my arms and legs free. You know I can't run anywhere now. They are hurting me."

The third man paused and looked up at his friends. They nodded to each other, as they knew that Daksha was in fact right. For the first time, the two guys decided to let her free as they got out of the car leaving just the third man and Daksha in the backseat.

"Are you comfortable now?" The man asked as he came down heavily on her body. His hands eagerly grabbed her breasts and began squeezing them. He used his thumb to flick her nipples and soon he started devouring them, moaning on them with passion. The little relief Daksha had didn't last long enough. As the man drove his enormous dick inside her cunt, she screamed again. In all probabilities, he was the biggest of all the four men.

"No!" Daksha yelled. "It is so big!"

"Don't be scared," The man whispered. "I will try to be nice."

He certainly did. His hands moved from her breasts to hold her face and pull it towards him. His mouth engulfed hers and he sucked from her mouth. His tongue passionately wandered all over inside her mouth searching for hers. Daksha was moaning inside his mouth while she realized that his huge head was still attempting to make its way inside her cunt.

He broke the kiss and resumed on her breasts. Daksha growled feeling his monstrous dick almost piercing through her cunt lips. By the time he managed sinking the whole length of his shaft inside her, Daksha had reconciled to the fact that he would have his way. It was not just the size of his dick but the manner in which he went about savaging her cunt that made Daksha scream louder like never before. She felt his pressure on every muscle in her body as she shook to each one of his thunderous thrusts.

The man began expediting things as though she hadn't seen his real speed yet. He seemed to enjoy her whimpers and moans as he worked at a speed beyond her imagination. He was hitting those depths that Daksha had never experienced before. He was working deliriously, letting her cunt pulsate by driving vigorously into her and getting immensely excited. He began showing peculiar expressions on his face, clearly suggesting that he was about to reach the pinnacle. He pushed his head back and growled feeling his balls swelling to absolute tightness.

"Take it baby," He screamed at her.

"No! No!" was all Daksha could mutter as her back arched feeling his throbbing dick sprayed load after load deep inside her. She lay still as he shot his final loads of thick warm cum inside her. As he withdrew his dick from her sopping pussy and took his time to get out of the car, Daksha realized that at last she was free.

Ajay had a word or two with Himmat after he freed him from the rope. Himmat looked back and watched Daksha hurrying to pick up her clothes, which were all over the back seat. He had been listening to the whole thing from the front seat.

The four guys waved at them as finally Himmat was about to drive the car away from them. Daksha's head bowed in shame and humiliation looking towards the deck and she obviously didn't want to see those people who had ravished her inside her own car.

As such, she was obviously unaware of Himmat showing his thumbs up at Ajay and his friends as the car began its journey back towards 'Shantiniketan'.

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
11-03-2012, 03:20 AM
episode 4: Tulsi makes her entry with a bang.

Recap:

------------------------------------

Mihir, grandson of the Virani's seduces his Aunt Pragna. She wants him to seduce all her three sister-in-laws including Mihir's mother. Mihir's parents Mansukh and Savita visit a swingers club unaware of JD, Mansukh's youngest brother being present with Gayatri, his wife. Savita and Gayatri accidentally have sex with their brother-in-laws but they don't disclose this to their husbands. In the meanwhile, Himmat, the middle brother decides to entertain Daksha, his wife by fulfilling her wild sexual fantasies.

======================

It was nothing different from the previous day at 'Shantiniketan', the residence of the Viranis. Govardhan and Amba were relaxing on the lawns, struggling to cope up with whatever they feared their sons and daughter-in-laws might be doing nowadays.

"All of them returned well past midnight," Amba said with a sigh. "I don't know what is happening here."

Govardhan shook his head in dismay. He knew that his sons weren't exactly doing the expected, neglecting the traditions of the family. While he has seen the sweeping changes that took place all through his life, he was still convinced about the virtues of the conventional joint family system. He knew that it wasn't going to be easy staying under the same roof with sons and daughter-in-law who had lot to differ than to agree. The family was already witnessing instances that clearly manifested the growing disagreement within the three brothers. As always, Govardhan had discovered the root cause of the present unrest in the family, his three daughter-in-laws.

Savita, wife of Mansukh, the eldest of his three sons had always been a selfish woman, who never missed a chance to exaggerate petty issues by conniving with the other two daughter-in-laws.

Daksha, his second daughter-in-law was often an embarrassment to her husband Himmat and sometimes to herself. Unbecoming of a woman of her age, she was crazy about films and often took some clues from the films she watched to spice up things that never deserved any attention at all.

Gayatri, married to Jamnadas alias JD, always seemed like the harmless of the three daughter-in-laws but she still had a long way to go in preserving the exemplary values the Virani household possessed with pride.

"I wonder what would happen to Mihir," Govardhan said with a deep sigh.

Amba felt a gentle tingle as she heard her husband talking about Mihir, their grandson. She couldn't resist a mild shiver that shook her body as she began recollecting Mihir's aborted attempt to seduce her the previous day.

"Why do you worry about him?" Amba queried. "Mansukh and Savita are wise enough to take care of him.'

"I agree they are," Govardhan agreed with another sigh. "I wish Mihir should bring a bride who can bring about a change in our lives. Someone like Tulsi might be an ideal wife to Mihir."

"Tulsi?" Amba sounded extremely surprised. "But, how do you expect others to accept her? She comes from such a humble family background."

"They won't," Govardhan replied rather exasperated. "But, it is my desire. I hope it does happen."

"Don't worry," Amba said gently placing her hands on her husband's hands. "If you really desire so, it will happen."

They stopped talking as they saw the huge grilled gates opening, letting Tulsi get inside.

"There she comes!" Amba exclaimed. "What a coincidence!"

"Are you going to talk to her now?" Govardhan asked suspiciously.

"Of course I am," Amba said with a smile. "You know I don't believe in deferring things for tomorrow."

Govardhan smiled. He felt extremely relieved after his wife's assurances.

"Good morning," Tulsi wished both of them with folded hands and leaned forward to touch their feet.

"Long live, my child," Govardhan blessed her wholeheartedly. Amba gave a gentle hug to Tulsi and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Come in Tulsi," Amba said as she began leading Tulsi inside the house. "I need to talk about something very important."

"Can I join?" Govardhan asked curiously.

"Men not allowed," Amba said laughingly. Although intrigued by their conversation, Tulsi briefly smiled lest the grand old couple of the house might mistake her.

Govardhan picked up the newspaper and resumed from where he had left before the whole conversation began.

Amba didn't waste much time in disclosing the details of her conversation with her husband, moments before Tulsi arrived. Tulsi was dumbfounded to know that the old couples wanted her to marry Mihir. It was something unbelievable for a young woman hailing from a family with limited resources.

"Do you think Mihir would ever agree to marry me?" Tulsi queried after a while.

"That is not going to be easy Tulsi," Amba said with a cheeky smile. "I want you to make him say that he needs you. You are young and beautiful. You can do wonders if you want."

"I don't understand," Tulsi sounded thoroughly confused. "How can I make him say that?"

"It is very simple," Amba said with another smile, somewhat broader this time. "You can give him something which he can't refuse."

'Oh God,' Tulsi thought. She began realizing that Amba was actually suggesting to her that she must seduce Mihir so that he agrees to marry her.

"It sounds improbable," Tulsi almost rubbished Amba. "I am not convinced that he would marry me even if I do something extreme. I don't consider myself good enough to do that."

"I wish you do realize what you are capable of," Amba said as she stood up and walked towards the door. Tulsi looked perplexed as the old woman latched the door before returning to her.

"You are a doll Tulsi," Amba said. "You can stir up a few things in men's minds. Honestly, you do stir up a few things in a few women's minds too."

"What do you mean?" Tulsi asked laughingly. "Do you think that I am so hot?"

"Certainly you are," Amba said as her eyes began scanning all over Tulsi. Initially, Tulsi was rather ignorant but as she started realizing the intensity in Amba's eyes, she felt a sudden twitch.

Tulsi has never been a horny virgin since she attained puberty. Unlike most girls, she surely wasn't nurturing any youthful crushes or looking for stealthy chances to have a brush with sex. She was born to a priest and she was aware of her limitations. In addition, she wasn't naïve to let any person sexually exploit her. She always felt proud for remaining a virgin all these years. Barring some stray instances when some curious boys laid their hands on her young breasts and between her thighs, she hadn't allowed anything beyond that.

"What are you thinking about?" Amba asked. Tulsi watched the old woman inching close to her on the couch. Her heart began fluttering, as she knew that she might be in for a new experience, the first of its kind in her life yet. She remembered to have had some curiosity about heterosexual behaviors during her college but it was hard to believe that she would eventually have it fulfilled with a woman almost thrice her age.

"I have to admit," Amba spoke. "I was getting obsessed with you ever since you became a big girl. I always felt that you were taunting me with your voluptuous body. It might sound a bit indecent, but I have been longing to suck your flesh for quite some time."

Tulsi couldn't believe what she was hearing. The first lady of the Virani clan was revealing her stealthy desire to seduce her. Her heart began beating fast while she felt the tingles growing beneath her panties. Her nipples hardened after listening to Amba.

"I never had an idea," Tulsi whispered. "You have always been kind to me and I would be happy to please you in every way you liked."

"Tulsi," Amba whispered and slipped her hands around Tulsi's hips. Tulsi's eyes closed at once feeling the new warmth in Amba's palms. Her hands involuntarily began running all over Amba's chest. They heard each other breathing hard and loud. When Tulsi's eyes opened, she saw Amba leaning towards her to kiss her. Her legs trembled after she felt Amba's warm lips pressing against hers. Tulsi couldn't believe what they were doing but she was in no mood to resist anything. She began blushing while Amba showered a few more kisses on her young lips.

Amba wasn't less excited either. Her ageing pussy felt voluble. She felt like knocking the doors of heavens as she hugged Tulsi tighter letting their contrasting breasts mashing against each other. As she kissed again, Tulsi became proactive by intruding Amba's mouth with her tongue. Their arms went around each other feeling for the flesh.

They did break the kiss. Their eyes probed into each other as though they wanted to see the depth of their sudden lust.

"Do you realize what I said earlier?" Amba asked with a smile.

"Very much," Tulsi admitted with a blush.

"Would you like making love to an old woman?" Amba asked as her fingers stroked Tulsi's cheeks.

"With pleasure," Tulsi replied with a smile of approval.

Amba reached out to hug Tulsi again. In all probabilities, Tulsi was at least half a dozen inches taller than Amba, which meant that Amba had to strain her head every time she kissed her. The experienced woman began showing her skills by nibbling Tulsi's lips as they kissed. Her tongue never seemed to hold back as it kept slipping into Tulsi during the kisses.

"Come on Tulsi," Amba said as she pushed Tulsi onto the bed. They began hugging and rolling on the bed letting their bodies crushing against each other. They kissed with more intensity until they broke. After a few minutes, Amba began pulling Tulsi's sari in a hurry. Tulsi flexed her body letting the whole length of her sari pulled off by Amba. Her hands reached under her blouse and quickly undid the hooks. Amba stopped for a second or two, taking a close look at Tulsi's young well-shaped breasts, which were swelling underneath her lacey bra. As Tulsi unclasped the bra hooks, Amba's eyes widened further. Amba's wrinkled fingers trailed through Tulsi's young body from the forehead to her navel. Tulsi gasped and quivered feeling the terrific sensation of an experienced woman seducing her.

"Your nipples look like bullets," Amba admired as she grazed Tulsi's cleavage and breasts. Tulsi blushed as she pushed down her petticoat and panties through her legs.

"Your thighs aren't bad either," Amba said with widening eyes as her fingers trailed all along Tulsi's inner thighs, creating an itching sensation on her sensitive skin. Amba's eyes closed for a moment as she inhaled Tulsi's musky aroma emanating from underneath the public hair.

"What about your clothes?" Tulsi murmured.

"Here they go," Amba replied with a very naughty smile. She was quick for her age as she got rid of her rather long winds of sari within no time. She had at least a couple of hooks more than Tulsi on her blouse although she didn't struggle to get rid of them. As Tulsi expected, she wasn't wearing a bra and hence her sagging breasts were unveiled once the blouse flew in the air.

Amba had a complexion synonymous with most women who hailed from the North West India with her skin glowing like gold. Barring the odd wrinkles that went across her cheeks, she looked surprisingly smooth. Her breasts had sagged and parted ways but they were certainly big.

Tulsi simply obeyed Amba by stretching herself on the couch letting the senior woman to initiate the proceedings. Amba crawled besides her and gave another hug to the young woman. Her fingers began stroking Tulsi's stomach gently while she pressed her lips against the neck. Tulsi's arms held her head as though she was expressing her burning desire. Amba's lips trailed down placing soft kisses from her neck to her cleavage. Tulsi squirmed for a moment after her nipples hardened immediately after Amba's lips pressed in between her breasts.

"Ohhh," Tulsi let out a moan.

Amba was hovering over Tulsi's nipple. While her mouth wrapped the nipple, her other hand cupped another breast and teased the nipple. Tulsi arched her back with a louder moan. Amba went about licking and suckling the nipples moving from one to another every now and then. Her hands alternated in cupping the breasts and giving them a few erotic gentle squeezes.

"That feels great!" Tulsi murmured.

Having lived ignorant about the pleasures of lovemaking, she never knew that a woman could bring another to a wonderful orgasm. It was a moment of realization for her as she began feeling the sensations building up in her body, just after letting her breasts teased by a woman much older. She struggled hard gauging the undercurrent of emotions that streamed through her body as Amba continued paying her attention to her breasts. In all likelihood, Amba might be trying this for the first time in her life but she seemed to know what she was doing. Tulsi felt somewhat relieved as Amba eventually stopped teasing her breasts after a while.

Amba's loose breasts were mashing against Tulsi's thighs as the elder woman's tongue teased around her navel. Tulsi's hands wildly grasped the bedspread and began squeezing it as Amba spent some time stroking her tongue in circles around her navel. As Tulsi lifted her head and looked down to see Amba, her eyes caught the immense erection on both her nipples making her blush. Amba's hands held Tulsi's knees as she became seriously engrossed with Tulsi's silky stomach. The young woman started swaying her head either side feeling a tender shock traveling through her spinal cord.

"Oh my god," was all that Tulsi could mutter.

Amba paused to look up at Tulsi who kept whimpering plentifully. Her eyes didn't fail to take note of the young woman's breasts swelling in and out in quick motion and the immensely hardened nipples that stood atop on the young globes like watch towers. She decided to take a return course and inched upwards kissing the sexy curves just above Tulsi's stomach. Her hands were obviously quicker than the tongue as they grabbed Tulsi's breasts to give the ever-hardening nipples a few gentle tweaks.

"Eeeh!" Tulsi squealed in joyful agony.

Amba looked like a predator flexing muscles. She was admirably quick in moving up and down Tulsi's cute young body licking all the way. Tulsi was beginning to experience a few minor tremors in her body after what had been a wonderful introduction to her sexual adventures. She was a bit tentative, as she feared she would explode into Amba's mouth. She was convinced that Amba was very much aware of the impending climax although she never seemed to be in any hurry at all. She had crawled down again, kissing the sensitive skin one Tulsi's inner thighs, letting her forehead and nose brush the public hair occasionally.

"Get ready for the real thing," Amba said with a smile before she buried her face right in between Tulsi's thighs.

Tulsi's heart pumped harder as she felt Amba's tongue sliding through her moist cunt lips going deeper and deeper. Tulsi convulsed at once feeling the rough surface of Amba's tongue caressing her gentle muscles of the pussy wall. She whimpered in absolute excitement as Amba's tongue tip eventually slashed like a sword after it touched the deck. It was altogether a different sensation feeling the warmth of Amba's mouth engulfing her mound while her hole widened further letting the tongue do some dirty dancing inside.

Tulsi's young body arched back and forth giving the elder woman all the access she needed. Amba was aware of the fact that she had surely ignited the lust in Tulsi's mind and couldn't resist the excitement of getting a fitting reciprocation from the young woman. She seemed to be licking and sucking infinitely before Tulsi began showing signs of an orgasm. Amba felt Tulsi quivering and bending her body like a bow. Surely, Tulsi was relishing the immense feeling arising out of the pressure of Amba's face frantically moving on her clit. Finally, she relented and exploded profusely.

However, that didn't deter Amba from teasing her clit with the tongue until Tulsi experienced her second orgasm rocking her body. Tulsi's moans were more vociferous than before after Amba's mouth wrapped around the clit as she sucked incredibly hard. Tulsi was drowning in deep excitement with her eyes closed tightly. It took a while for her to steady her breath after gasping for air. Amba eventually raised her head once she was convinced that it was becoming a bit too much for the young woman.

"I can't forget these wonderful moments," Tulsi whispered. "How am I going to match wits with you?"

Amba crawled up on the bed, gave a hug to Tulsi and planted a sensuous kiss on her lips. She broke the brief kiss and said smilingly, "I can only tell you to keep things simple. That is what I always do even while having sex. Don't ever try adventures until you have mastered the simple things. This is the secret of my married life that is still enduring even after more than four decades."

It was some encouragement that Tulsi really needed. She leaned over Amba to give her a very fluffy kiss on the lips. Amba hushed in excitement as Tulsi's lips accepted the return kiss before moving further nibbling her cheeks and through her neck. Tulsi's hands gripped Amba's shoulders as she kept alternating between nibbling and kissing all over Amba's furrowed skin. Amba's weak murmurs grew louder as she felt Tulsi's fingers trailing down to hold her slumped breasts and surging her hardening nipples. Tulsi gently stroked the breasts and kissed both the nipples. Amba's head jerked back as Tulsi tugged her nipple with her lips. As Tulsi began alternating between both the nipples, she watched Amba heaving in arousal letting the breasts swell in and out. As seconds ticked, Amba was panting and stretching her limbs.

Amba was soon laying flat on her back with legs spread wider, enough to let Tulsi creep in. Tulsi took some time, kissing down the cleavage to her abdomen before she poked her tongue out to lash at the navel.

"Tulsi!" Amba squealed and raised her head to watch the young woman arousing her.

Tulsi hands moved to Amba's pussy, stroked her public hair and gently grazed her throbbing clit. Amba's body arched back and stayed in the air for a while with just her head and heels on the couch. Tulsi planted a gentle kiss on her pussy after which her fingers took over caressing it all over. Tulsi curiously moved up and down Amba's body teasing her lower abdomen and her bushy mound. Her nostrils filled with the musky whiff of Amba.

Tulsi timidly began licking Amba's cunt lips and tried devouring them inside her mouth. Her fingers itched to slide inside the soppy slit. Amba's body flexed like rubber, yielding to Tulsi's mouth and fingers that worked together in a nice rhythm. Tulsi shook in excitement listening to the loud moans. Her fingers had found a nice momentum as they probed Amba incessantly. Every now and then, her mouth kept wrapping and nibbling the swollen cunt lips. Amba's hands rested on Tulsi's head, pressing it harder against her womanhood. It was getting a bit too much for a woman at 62 as she began experiencing a few shudders.

Tulsi was clever enough to gauge the intensity of the whole thing as she drove her fingers as deep as she could. Amba screamed in delight as she felt Tulsi curling her susceptible spot with her long fingers bringing her menacingly close to her climax. Tulsi wasn't relenting on Amba as she sustained the pressure by moving her fingers faster and deeper inside Amba's yearning cunt. She did give the fingers some respite but just to replace them with her lips, sucking and licking Amba deliriously until she finally exploded.

"Oh yes," Amba yelled out. Tulsi looked up for just a split second before lowering her mouth on Amba again. She hungrily lapped the oozing juices that began flowing through Amba's cunt lips. She wasn't paying any attention to Amba who shuddered a few more times. Tulsi didn't stop until she thoroughly licked and dried up her cunt. Amba was understandably exhausted but the sparks in her eyes suggested that she had loved every moment of their sexual adventure. She pulled up Tulsi, gave her a gentle hug and planted a thankful kiss on her lips.

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
episode 5:Third Eye for Tulsi.

Recap:

Mihir, grandson of the Virani's seduces his Aunt Pragna. She wants him to seduce all her three sister-in-laws including Mihir's mother. Mihir's parents Mansukh and Savita visit a swingers club unaware of JD, Mansukh's youngest brother being present with Gayatri, his wife. Savita and Gayatri accidentally have sex with their brother-in-laws but they don't disclose this to their husbands. Himmat, the middle brother connives with his friends and they give Daksha, Himmat's wife a memorable gangbang on the beach. The senior Viranis plan to get Mihir married to Tulsi, daughter of the family priest. Amba Virani, knows only one way to convince Tulsi; by seducing her into a hot lesbian experience.

=====================

Tulsi, by the virtue of being the daughter of Virani's family priest, often felt very lucky getting some wonderful gifts from the old couples. However, after her maiden exposure to sexual enlightening, that too initiated by the oldest woman of the illustrious family, the gifts she had staked at home looked meaningless. She was excited not just because of the experience but also with the prospect of getting married to Mihir, the eldest grandson to one of the richest grandparents in town. However, Amba didn't return Tulsi empty handed. She had gifted the young woman with a brand new mobile phone with an inbuilt mp3 player, a camera as well as an FM Radio. The old woman apparently was too confused operating such a sophisticated handset and decided to hand it over to Tulsi, whom she thought might be the next incumbent into 'Shantiniketan'.

To be fair to Tulsi, the young woman was aware of the potential difficulties that could hamper her aspiration to become Mihir's wife. The Virani sons, unlike their illustrious parents were too particular about their status in the society and never compromised on this. But, if there was something she that sent shivers into her body, it was the thought about the three cunning women of the house, Savita, Daksha and Gayatri. Tulsi was fully aware of their animosity towards her and that the three daughter-in-laws would go to any extent from stopping her getting married to Mihir. Especially Savita, Mihir's mother can be menacing when it comes to taking extreme steps to get her way.

Savita on the other hand cherished the memories of her accidental sexual adventure with JD in the swinger's club. Even after weeks, the excitement kept lingering in her mind more so as they lived under the same roof. She wished but knew that it would be next to impossible to lure JD into having sex with her in 'Shantiniketan' with so many around them. However, that didn't stop her from yearning for JD, licking her lips like a hungry tigress looking for her prey. Finally, the day did come.

Mansukh was not in town and Gayatri had gone to attend some function at her relatives place. While Govardhan and Amba preferred to stay inside their room due to incessant drizzling since morning, Himmat and Daksha have gone shopping. Mihir as usual had gone to office and hence Savita began presuming that it was another opportunity presented to her to have another go at JD. She knew he might be feeding the dogs near the garage and there is no way anybody from the house could watch whatever happened inside the garage.

JD was unaware of the fact that Savita had arrived right behind him as he kept feeding the dogs somewhat innocuously. He almost jumped frightened as her arms came from behind pulling him as his back pressed against her chest. It took a couple of seconds for him to realize that it was Savita, his bhabhi (brother's wife).

"Bhabhi!" He murmured as he felt her warm lips kissing his right shoulder.

"I am waiting inside the garage," Savita whispered. "Come quick."

She vanished like an angel immediately thereafter. JD's heart began pumping fast realizing that his bhabhi was horny. He had been looking forward to have sex with Savita ever since their first encounter inside the car at the swinger's club but things weren't falling in place. He couldn't conceal his excitement after she herself had offered another chance to take her on. He immediately stopped feeding the dogs and began rushing towards the garage to do things much more worthwhile.

Both Savita and JD presumed that the garage was perhaps the safest place to resume from where they had left at the swinger's club. However, they weren't aware that a pair of eyes have noticed them slipping into the garage.

'What brings them to the garage?' Tulsi wondered. She watched the rolling shutters coming down and she quickly realized that something fishy was about to happen inside the garage. She knew that there was a ventilator, which one can reach by climbing on the generator shed. She smiled thinking about the prospect of using the camera in the handset gifted by Amba.

It wasn't easy climbing up the walls of the shed as it was very slippery because of the continuous drizzling. However, Tulsi's curiosity to spy on JD and Savita was so intense that she was prepared to take the risk. As she peeped through the ventilator, her heart stopped instantly.

Savita and JD were hugging and kissing each other passionately. Savita was trying to tell something but JD wasn't letting her to speak as he kept devouring her lips inside his mouth while his hands were resting on her ass cheeks, squeezing them with relish.

Tulsi's eyes widened in disbelief and disgust. She had heard enough stories about bhabhis and devars (husband's brothers) but had never even in the slightest imagination hoped to be witnessing one inside the prestigious 'Shantiniketan.'

"Devarji," Savita murmured after their kiss finally broke. "I thought you have forgotten me completely."

"How can I?" JD replied emotionally. "How can I forget such a hot bhabhi like you?"

Savita looked extremely pleased with his reply and she began to unbutton his shirt. She was clearly in a hurry to get going as she quickly expedited her fingers on his clothes in an unimaginable speed. JD stood naked and began stroking his dick.

It was JD's turn helping her bhabhi as she began stripping her sari, undoing her blouse and unclasping her bra hooks. JD impatiently began taking her breasts into his mouth even as Savita was pushing down her petticoat and panties through her legs.

Tulsi was amazed to watch the strip tease taking place inside the garage. She didn't wink as she saw Savita's breasts jumping out once they were relieved from the bra. She had a pair of round and firm breasts any woman would envy watching. Her large brownish areola with reasonably long and hard nipples would tempt any man under the sun to yearn for sucking.

Tulsi was getting aroused, more so as she was watching a nude woman with a nude man who incidentally happened to be her husband's youngest brother. She strained to watch them for a while before realizing suddenly that she had a handset with an inbuilt camera and more importantly with a zoom lens. She switched on the camera and began shooting JD and Savita.

After peeling off her panties, Savita exposed her lush pussy.

"What a strange coincidence!" JD said as he hugged his bhabhi. "The first time was inside a car and now we are in the garage."

"Wow!" Savita exclaimed. "It never struck me at all."

They laughed while hugging intensely. Savita squeezed his ass cheeks as they indulged in yet another prolonged French kiss.

"Have you been ever screwed on the floor?" JD asked Savita once their kissing terminated.

"Will it hurt?" Savita asked sounding anxious.

"Never," JD said with a composing smile. "I bet you are going to enjoy this."

He lowered his body taking Savita sliding down the wall.

Tulsi was beginning to struggle peering through the ventilator for a better view. Finally, she found out a better angle from the other end of the ventilator and watched JD's naked body pressing on Savita. She chuckled wondering what would happen if JD's bhaiya (brother) came from nowhere into the garage.

"I love you JD," Savita murmured. "You are better than your bhaiya in many ways. Surely in sex."

Tulsi felt a twitch underneath her panties as she watched Savita going on her knees in front of JD. Her face was just an inch away from JD's dick, which stood hard like a pole. Leaning forward and devouring JD's dick inside her waiting mouth, Savita began slurping on the long hard shaft.

"Bhabhi," JD groaned letting his hands drop onto her head.

It didn't take much time for Savita to pedal up her speed as she gave a ferocious blowjob to her devar. Her head bobbed up and down wildly, throwing her hair all around her shoulders. JD's absolute excitement was evident from the fact that his dick kept swelling while his groans came quicker and louder. Her hands wrapped around JD's shaft as she slid her mouth up and down the whole length. She kept squeezing his throbbing balls as she sucked his mammoth dick. The show went on for a while before JD shuddered pushing his head back, almost hitting against the wall. He had reached his climax.

"Do you suck so hard on bhaiya's dick?" JD queried with a mischievous smile.

"I always do," Savita replied after gulping his cum inside her throat, wiping off her mouth with her tongue ensuring that not even the last drop went down onto the floor.

Tulsi felt a tingle in her pussy and realized her panties dampening by drops of juices oozing out. Her hands trembled holding the handset but she managed to hold it firm a little later.

JD and Savita hugged again. Savita's hands grabbed JD's butt cheeks and pulled him up to meet her crotch. JD's hands strayed all over her back caressing every inch of her flesh before they came to hold and squeeze her breasts a bit harshly.

"Be soft," Savita murmured. "They aren't made of wheat flour for you to keep kneading like this."

"Bhabhis breasts are always the best," JD replied with a wink. He then began taking her breasts alternately inside his mouth, suckling on her hardening nipples. Savita's hands held his head tightly against her breasts as he kept sucking her breasts in frenzy. His hands kept going on her free breast squeezing them relatively milder but enough to make Savita moan in pleasure.

"Devarji...Devarji...," Savita gasped. "If you have had enough of your Bhabhi's breasts, will you lick me?"

JD relieved her breasts for a moment and said, "Please hold for some time. I am sort of obsessed with your breasts Bhabhi."

Immediately, he resumed torturing her breasts with his mouth and fingers. Holding her nipples between his fingers, he began rolling the perky bullets enough to let a mild squeal erupt from her throat. He took each one of the nipples right in between his teeth and tried pulling forward giving her a mixture of agony and pleasure.

"Oh Devarji," Savita began screaming uncontrollably as JD mercilessly mauled her breasts with his mouth and hands sending shivers all over her body.

Tulsi's heart was thudding loud and fast as she watched JD pouncing on the hapless woman's breasts. Simply watching them seemed to have created an involuntary arousal in her, making her breasts swell underneath her blouse and hardening her nipples.

JD finally relented on her breasts as his grip on her breasts loosened a bit. They kissed again while their hands explored their naked bodies.

"Haven't you been taught to obey your Bhabhi?" Savita said, giving a peck on JD's cheek. "You almost killed me."

"Sorry Bhabhi," JD said apologetically. "I get wild seeing your breasts."

"Oh you have made them feel so sore," Savita mockingly admonished him. "'Now lick your Bhabhi."

She wasn't giving him any breather as she pushed his head down. JD began by kissing her silken stomach and went through her inner thighs, moistening her skin with his saliva. Savita raised her hands, kept it behind her head and closed her eyes in anticipation. She shook gently, as JD buried his face between her thighs and began rubbing his nose on her public hair.

"I love this," Savita murmured. "I feel like being in heaven."

JD was apparently enthused by her encouragement as his tongue probed her public hair and scorched her sensitive lips. Even as he began licking hard, his fingers got into the act as he buried one deep into her moist cunt. Savita squirmed as his tongue lashed out at her clit, while he fucked her hard with two fingers. Soon, he sucked the whole of her clit into his mouth and started flicking back and forth with his rampaging tongue bringing her to a wonderful orgasm.

"Devarji," Savita yelled out.

Her hands came down reaching and pulling him up against her. She gave her obedient Devar a nice hug and they began kissing for the umpteenth time.

"What a great sucker you are!" Savita hushed. "If I were to be born again, I want to be your wife."

"You are already better than half a wife to me," JD quipped and began chewing her lips.

"Fuck me!" Savita said as though she was issuing an order to her Devar. Her eyes lowered and took a glimpse of his erect dick positioned like a cannon against her cunt.

"Fuck me hard JD! Fuck me hard and deep!" Savita was grinding her teeth as she told JD what to do.

JD made her lay down on the floor and got in between her spreading legs. Savita's head jerked up as he rubbed the huge head against her pussy lips, not looking for the slit but for teasing her a bit more. She innocuously reached down, grabbed his dick and guided it inside her.

"How do you feel Bhabhi? Is your Devar big enough for you?" JD smirked.

"Oh dear Devarji," Savita howled feeling him slam hard against her waist.

"Take it now," JD groaned and began humping Savita like a demon, making her scream, moan and squirm with every thunderous thrust inside her wet cunt.

"Yes! Yes!" She was screaming in approval. JD wasn't letting out any more groans as he deliriously fucked his Bhabhi with an incredible rhythm. Theirs thighs slapped against each others making the garage noisy within no time.

Tulsi had seen enough and her panties were now soaked with her cum. What began as a curious spying had ended up to be a great arousal for her.

JD's face looked so rigid as he plundered Savita's pussy with incessant thrusts of incredible intensity. Savita was screaming for more, with her head swaying from side to side.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She kept murmuring all the while.

JD gripped her waist as hard as he could and began sending his shaft deep inside her cunt with tremendous momentum. Savita's hands kept traveling from his shoulders to his ass cheeks while JD went on a rampage, fucking like a monster. His eyes kept watching his Bhabhi's breasts jumping in the air like magic while he kept accelerating his speed, fucking harder and harder. Yielding to his never-ending temptation, his hands reached out to squeeze her breasts again with more vigor and lust. Surprisingly, Savita wasn't complaining now.

"Yes! Take them and suck them," She shouted. "Do whatever you like but fuck me harder."

Tulsi held her breath watching and listening to Savita. The young woman couldn't believe that a conservative daughter-in-law of a reputed family can look and behave like a third rate slut, if she is sexually aroused. But, it was exactly unfolding in front of her eyes.

Their intense fucking session finally ended with JD suddenly arching his back, moaning aloud before exploding his load into Savita's womb. As he collapsed on top of her, they began gasping for quite a while. Their bodies were drenched in perspiration and glistening in the semi darkness inside the garage.

Tulsi knew that the show was finally over. She realized that she needed to get down before JD and Savita dress up and emerge out of the garage. After carefully getting down on the grass, she kissed her new handset, as she had to manage to capture something unthinkable, at least in the Virani family.

Somehow, she began thinking that the journey to becoming Mihir's bride wasn't going to be as difficult as she had feared earlier.

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
My name is AMAR…main eke Gujarati family ka hu. meri umar 25 hai. Buchpan se mughe hindi movie dekhne ke adat hai..maa or meri do bhane hum sub sath rehate thi. Meri do behno ki shadi ho chuki hai. Mai abhi colluge me last year mai hu. Mughe acting karne ka bohut shoek hai…specially rape seen. Jabhi bhi rape seen hota hta me apne maa pe chad jata tha. Lakin use malum tha ke ye majak karta hai…kyo ke use adat hai…Jab mai maa ke upper chad tha tha tab mai..movies ke dilog bhi Martha tha…jaise ke …
‘ Aaj mai tughe nahi chodunga..kaha jayagi bachkar mere se…..ajj to tu gai…’’ ayse sab.
Lakin maa mughe hata thi thi our ‘Chal hat …kuch bhi boltha hai..” Aisa bolti thi kyon ki use majak lag tha ha..
Meri maa ka nam Rima hai.uski umar karib 49 hogi. Wo thodi moti thi jaise ke app ko bataya hai mei ek guju family ka hu..to app samaz jao ke maa ka mota hona normal bat hai. Lakin wo dekhne me bhaut sunder hai..us wazese se uske motapan ka patha nahi chalta. Our mai ek dubla-patla ladka hu. Jabhi bhi meri maa mughe khana khilathi thi. Tab wo ..bolthi thi..” Kya re u khata hai to wo jatha kidhar hai?’

Le’s com 2 the point ek din ke bat hai…Mai college se jaldi aya tha, mai ne our maa ne sath me khana khaya,our bhar ke kamre me aa ke baith gaye.Mai palang pe soya hta our movie dekh raha tha our maa niche soi thi wo bhi movie dekh rahi thi. Itne me Movie pe Rape seen laga..mera dhyan meri maa ke taraph gaya..mughe uske boobs assani se dikh rehe the.mai use dekh raha tha..shyad use ye bat malum thi..our achanak usne bhi meri taraph dekha. Lakin maine mera dhya tv ke taraph rakha..our usne halka sa smile dya..

Tabhi mai samaz gaya.. our jump mar ker apni maa per lait gaya..maa no ke mai apni maa ki izzat lootna chaloo ki..our mai bol tha tha …
‘Rani ajj mai tughe nahi chodunga..ajj to tu meri rani ber ker hi rahe gi’ ye sub filmi dylog me marne laga.Tabhi meri maa uthi usne apna pallo kicha..jabke mai bhi uska sadi ka pallu kich raha tha..wo bich bich mai bol thithi..’ Chod re ky kar ra hai .chod de mughe …CHAL HAT…” Aysa masti karte kate hum bedroom tak pahuch gaye.. our do no bhi palang per gir gaye…

Mai maa ke baju me hi tha..our dono masti karte kate ek busre ko lipte huya the..tabhi..mera muhe maa ke BOOOBS pet ha..our mai uski tahaph dekh raha tha..
Tabhi Maa ne bola ..’Kya dektha hai tu?...lag tha hai ab to bada hogaya hai..”
Lakin me use dekh raha tha.mai maa ke baju me pada tha mera ek hath maa ke upper
bobs per..tabhi maa boli..’Lega mu me…Chal to bhi kya yad rekhe ga ke..apni maa ne bhi kuch dya tha.”…lakin ye bat to kise se nahi bole ga..”THICK HAI”
Maine bhi’Thick Hai’’ bola our maa ka boobs chussna chalu kya…maa moti thi lakin sundar thi.uske BOOOB chate chate maine mera ek hath maa ke sadi me dala.our maa ke nikar me hath dal ker me maa ke bur me ungli dalna chalu kya… thabi Maa boli ; sala, …ye kya ker raha hai…maine thodi kya azadi de to..kuch bhi kerne laga.

Lakin meine dhyan nahi dya..mai ek taraph muhse se maa ka BOOBS chuse raha tha our ek taraph maa ke bur mai ungli dal raha tha. Thodi der ke bad maa ko accha lagne laga. Wo halki se awaje nikal ne lagi…”aaaaaaaaaa…….. uuuuuu…our kar acha lagta hai……aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuoooooooooo….our kar…..our…our aaaaaaaaaauuuuu…..mmmmmm .tabhai darwaje ki bel baji…
Hum uth gaye maa ne sadi thik ki..our mai.. uth ker palang per baith gaya …
Tabhi maa ke ja ker darwaja khula. Dekha to meri papa gaa gaye..

Hamari market me dukan hai…papa hamesha dukan per hi hote hai..wo subhe 9.30 se rat 11 baje tak wahi hote hai..wo kahana bhi wahi khate hai..ek hi sehar me hote hua bhi wo dophar ko khana khane ke lye ghar nahi ate the.

Us din wo aye our maa ko kha …chaolo hame Gaon jana hai..hamare gaon me koi bimar hta use dekhne ke lye wo jana chathe the..hum 10/15 dino ke lye uther hi rahenge..aysa maa ko bataya …mai naraz hta maa ko samza..papa saman pac kar rahe the.tabhi maa aagai our usne mere gal per hat rakh kar kha ke bus 10/15 dino ki hi bat hai..our wo chele gaye.

10/15 din chale gaye..mera man nahi lag raha tha..Tabhi Navaratri ke din the. Mai rat ko mere dosto ke sath Dandya dekhne gaya tha. Rat ko mai 2 baje ghar aya to mughe shock laga meri maa hamare pados wali aunty ke sath bate ker rahi thi. Unone nai sadi pahne thi..mai ander aya..thodi der ke bad maa bhi ander aye.

Mughe raha nahi gaya maine maa ko khicha our bedroom me le gaya .our uske uper chad gaya..our bola..”10/15 din app ne mughe tarsaya..ab mai app ko nahi chodunga….’’our galit se meri maa ka blouse meri hato se fat gaya. Tabhi meri maa ko mera ghussa aya..our bola.’10/15 din intarzar kiya kya 10/15 minut nahai rook sakta?…., sale u ne mera naya blouse fad diya…Harammmi kahi ka CHAL HAT’ our unho ne mughe dhaka de dya our kitchan me chali gai. Mai samaz gaya wo sadi badalne gai….mai bhar aya our tv dekhne laga..

Thodi der ke bad maa ka awaz aya..mughe andar bedroom me bulaya..maine tv band kya, our andar chala gaya . dekha to meri maa mere samne kahdi thi, ek taraph palang per machar dani laga rakhi thi.our bola. “Aa ab loot meri izzat’ mai sidha maa ke uper chad gaya . meine unka blous fada sadi thodi nichi ke..our unhe chumna chalu kya…maine mera muh maa ke BOOOBs per our hath maa ke sadi me maa ke bur me dalna chalu kia ….maine ek ungli our bad me 2 ungli maa ke boor me dali. Maa ko acha lag raha tha …’ooooooooooooo.uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmaaaaaaaaoooooooooo…..our.acha kartha hai toooo.’

Tabhi maa ka dhyan gaya tub pe maa ne bola ‘wo tub band kar our dim light chalu kar ke a’…our maa machar dani me chali gai.maine waisa kya our mai bhi macchar dani me chala gaya. Mai whi kar raha tha…meri maa moti lakin sundar lag rahi thi. Our mai ek dubla-patla ladka.

Tabhi mare man me ek sawal aya..
Maine maa ko pucha.” Maa, kay me app ko ek sawal puche?’
Maa ne bola ‘Dar mat ….puch le jo puch nahai wo.’
Maine pucha.” Maa mai… itna dubla-patla…our app itni moti…kya mai app ko khush kar sakta hu?’
Maa ne bola ‘Chal…aysa kuch nahi hota hai.motapan..our patla pan… Chal muge dikha to ab to kitna bad ho gaya hai’ our unonhe apna hath meri paint tak lya our meri paint utar ne ko kha. Maine meri paint utari…maa boli…;chal shrma mat ab chadi bhi utar”

Maine meri chadi bhi utari…our maine mera lund maa ko dikhaya…maa ne wo hath me lya…our kha ‘kaphi bada hai’. Tabhi waha per ek skel padi thi…maa ne wo li…our wo meri land ko mapne lagi..our boli
“hi, DAAAAAAYYYA….tera to..7.5inches hai…..ye meri boor kya gand bhi fad dega…’tabhi maa ko raha nahi gaya..wo boli…’aaj to meri icha puri karega..aaj to meri bur nahi meri gand mare ga…THICK HAI’ mai bhi khush hua..kyo ke boor to hamesha chudai jati hai lakin aaj mai phale bar gand marne wala tha…
maa ne fata fat sadi utari our wo apne ghutane per baithe..our apne hath age palang ke handal per rakhe.. jaya ke maine kha meri maa moti. Nanga mota pan dikhne acha nahi lagkha ..maine maa ko kha ..;kuch to apne uper le lo app nangi our moti achi nahi lagthi…tabhi maa ne uski sadi uske uper rakhi our bola…”chal ab time pass mat kar…”

maine mera lund maa ke gand ke hole per rakha our dhake marne laga…lakin wo ja nahi raha tha..Tabhi maa ne kha..” are Bewakhuf….tel le ke aa our apne.lund ko laga nahi to wo nahi jayega..; mai ander kitchan mei gay...tel utahya...tabhi mere me ek idea aya our mai tel ke badle GHI lake aya. Maa ne bola…” Harrrrami itna time….?’

Maine phale Ghi apne lund ko lagaya…bad me maine maa ko kha gand ka hole faila ne ko …maa ke gand ka hole falya..our maine ghi maa ke gand me dala our maa ki gand dono hato se ghisne laga. Maine thoda our Ghi dala…aysa karthe karthe maine 10/15 cahmas ghi maa ke gand me dala.’

Tabhi maa ko kuch alag feel hua..our usne kha.’Ye kya dala hai tu ne mere me? Kuch chip chipasa lag raha hai?’ tabhi meine maa ko bola ‘Tel nahi GHI hai”. Maa ne kha.’ Kyo dala hai ye…maine tughe bola tha ke tel dal naaaaa.? Maine kha ‘ Maa tel se to sabhi marte hai..lakin mai aaj GHI se marna chata hu…” our thoda ghi maine mere lund ko lagaya..maa ne kha “To Shitan hai ..sudhre ga nahi..kabhi…CHAL AB LAGA’

Maine mera lund maa ke gand per rakha our zor se ek zatkha dya…Maa challi’aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooyeeeeeee…kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa kaaaaaaar raaaaaha haiiiiiiiiiii.aaaaaaaaa kyaaaaaa mereeeeeereeeee gaaaaaaaaand fade gaaaaaaaaa….ooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiadddddddiiiiiiii …mai kuch sun nahi raha tha mera lund ab tak adhe se bhar tha …mai zor se jhatke de raha tha…our maa pagalo ki tarah chila rahi thi……ooooooooiiiiiiiittttoooooooooaaaaa ….ab busssssssooooo. Maine maa ka hath lya our mere lund per rakha..our kha ‘Dekh abhi tak lund adha bhi nahi ghusa hai’….
Our mai jhatke de raha tha..maa:AAAAAAoooooooooouuuuuuuiiiiiiiiii…thoda dhereeeeeeee ….aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii…haiiiiiii….maaaaaaaaaaa mai mer jaaauuuuuuugiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaoooooooiiiiiiii..dhereeeee….beeeeeetaaaaa dhereeeeeee.”

Mai bola aaj to gaiiii…aaaaaaa uuuuuuu..our kuch awaje meri bhi aa rahi thai…
thi maine ek jor ka jathka mara our mera lund adha andar gaya…. Maine Bola …”Maa, tere badi gand me mera land ab adha gaya hai….Maa ne kha” Kuteeeeeeee…..kya mar dalega mugheeeeeeee iiiiiiiiii…’ jab mai lund andar bhar kar raha tha tab patch-patch ayse awase aa rahi thi…lakin maa ko bhi thoda maza aa raha tha… Humne palang per machar dani lagi thi our hum macchar dani me the andar bohut garmi ho rahi thi.
” aaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiii…..uuuuuuu” maine thabi bola …papa kyo nahi aye?
Maa ne bola “Papa, ne choda mughe meri gand marne ke leya terelaya…’
Kya puch raha hai to ……….aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuiiiiiiichod mughe……… UFFFFFFFFFFF..ek to ye machaaaaaaarrrrrrr daniiiiiiiiiiiii kii garmiiiiiiiiii our uuuuuaaaarseeee ye ghiiiiiiiiiiiii.. badaaaaaaaa ajibbb sa lag raha hai…’ hum dono pasine pasine ho gaye the.

Tabhi maine jor ka our ek jhataka mara our mera lund pura maaaaa ke gand me gaya…
Maa fir se challi..” aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh naaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pleazee ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thoda nikaaaaaaaaaaallllllllldiijiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…aaaaaaaaaaa abbbbbbbb aaaaaaaaaa basssssss muuuut mere meeeeeeee dalllllll de tere paniiiiiiii our kar mughe azzzzzzzzzzd aaaaaaaaaauuuuuu.lakin mai nahi man raha tha…
Mare zor ke jatkhe maa per pad rehe the….tabhi maine maa ko bola..
“ maa, aaaa meraaaaaaa paniiiiiii abhiiiiiiiiiiii nikalne walaaaaaaa haiiiiiii.kyaaaaaaa meeeeee appp meeeee aaaaaaa daluuuuuuu?’ maaaaa ne bola ….”Are HARAMI…terrrrrrrrrrraaaaa paniiiiiiiiiii chhaiiiiiiiiiiiyeeeeeee issseeeeeeee lyeeeeeeee maiiiiii gaooon seeeeee jaldiiiiiiiii….ayeeeee.soch sssssss……kyaaaaaa rahaaaahaiiiiiii dallllllla bhi……….. our ek jor ka jatkha dya…our mara pani maa ke gand me ghus gaya…………………

Maaaa ..ne kha” waa …kya ….garammmm ral rahaaaaahaiiiii. To wake hi jawan ho gaya hai……. Tetre papa hamesha kam me….lakin aaj to to mere kam aya…….tera to tere papase bhi bada hai………..? aaj se mai teri. Jabhi cahai tabhi bol mai dungi tughe.
Lakin to bhi GHI lagana nahi bhoolna…………Ab ye bat dhayan me rakh..dubla –patla kuch nahi hota hai…ourat ko khush rakhna hi jaurri hai”.

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
11-03-2012, 03:21 AM
Maa ki gand phar k soory mangi

Hi, mera naam sunil hai aur main aap logon ko apni sacchi kahani sunata hoon jo ki kuch mahino pahale mere saath hui..Mai apni maa ke saath ek gaaon me rahata hoon. Maine shahar ke ek school se 12 pass ki aur gaon me aa gaya apni maa ke saath rahane aur kheti bari sambhalne. Meri maa chahati thi ki main shahar me hi rahoon par mere papa ne jor dekar kaha ki ab mujhe hi kheti bari sambhalne hain so main gaon me aa gaya. Mere papa shahar me rahate hain aur mahine me ekbar hi ghar par ate hain. Hamare ghar par do kamre the, ek mera aur doosra meri ma ka.Meri age 19 hai aur ma ki 40 hai. Meri maa ek bahut hi kamuk aurat hai. Ma waise to ghar me sari, blouse aur lahanga pahanti hai par raat ko sote samay apna lahanga khol kar sirf blouse aur sari pahan leti hai. Meri ma ke mamme 38 size ke hain aur uski gaand bahut tight dikhti hai. Raat ko sote samay aksar main unke mammo ko dekh sakta hoon unke blouse se jhankte hue jab woh so rahi hoti hai tab. Ekdin maine unke jaangh dekh liye . Wo so rahee thi aur unki sari jaangh par a gayee thi to maine uske safed safed jaangh dekh liye. Mera lauda ekdum khada ho gaya aur main jaldi se bathroom me jakar muth markar aa gaya. Maine socha pata nahin ma nangi kaise dikhti hogi.

Mere jane ke kuch dino baad se hi maine dekha ki ma thori bechain hai. Maine poocha to ma boli ki koi pareshani nahin hai. Kuch dino ke bad mere tauji aaye. Unki age 60 thi. Maine dekha ki ma bahut khush lag rahi hai. Tauji ko raat ko rahana tha hamare ghar par aur agle din subah ko apne gaon lautna tha. Tauji ko doosra kamra dekar ma boli ki main raat ko unke sath hi bistar par so jaon. Raat ko mai aur ma bistar par so gaye. Achanak kuch awaz se meri neend tooti to dekha ki ma kamre ka darwaza band karke kahin ja rahee hai. Maine socha raat ko ma kahan ja rahee hogi. Main utha aur doosre darwaze se bahar akar dekha ki ma tauji ke kamre me ja rahee hai. Mai jaldi se khidki ke paas gaya aur usme se chupke chupke dekhne laga.

Ma ke ghuste hi saath tauji bole, ‘kitni der laga di tumne shila, kabse mera lund fanfanna raha hai,.Ma boli, “Sunil ke sone ka intezar kar rahee thi main to. Chuut to meri bhi kab se pani chod rahi hai aap k sand jaisa lund k bare mai sooch k, Abhi who so gaya hai. Main bhi bahut bechain hoon aapke dande ko sahalane ke liye. Dekhiye na meri phuddi kaise tadap rahi hai apke lund ko paane ke liye.” Yeh bolkar ma ne jaldi se apni sari kamar tak uthai aur tauji ko apni phuddi dikhane lagi. Maine bhi ma ki phuddi ko dekha, wo kisi cheene k bartan ki tara saaf thi bal ka to koi nishan bhi nahi tha, Tauji ne jhat se apni hatheli uski phuddi pe rakh di aur use ghisne lage. Ma apne hath ko tauji ke lungi ke pass le gaye aur use khol diya. Jaise he maa ne tauji ka lora dekha "hai dhaiya 4saal phelay bhi to aap se hi khulwati thi par us waqt to itna bara nahi tha "tauji bolay surgery kar wai hai meri kuttiya, Chal apne kapde utar aur jaldi nangi ho ja. 4 saal ho gaye tujhe chode hue.”Ab main samajha kyoon ma chahati thi ki main shahar me hi rahoon. Jisse ki wo tauji se chudwati rahe. Ab ma jaldi se apne kapde utarne lagi aur apni choli aur sari ko utar phenka. Tab tak tau bhi nange ho gaye. Ab maine ma ko poori tarah nanga dekha. Uske mamme bahut bare bare the aur uske nipple to ekdam khade the. Tauji ka lauda kareeb 8+ hoga Ab tauji let gaye aur ma jhat se tauji ke uppar 69 ke position me ho gaye. Tau ne ma ki phuddi ko chatna chalu kiya aur ma ne tau ke lund ko choosne lagee. Ma apne muh me tau ke lund ko le liya aur usko poori tarah se apne muh me ghusanay lagi. Udhar tau ma ki bur ko chatne ke saath saath uske ander apni do ungli dal Di aur age piche karne lage. Ma dhire dhire oooouuuuuiiiiii maaaaa…..aaaahhhh…….ooooohhhh….karte hue siskiyan lene lagi.ma"aap ki ungali bhi kisi kamjor lund jaise hai bhaiya,tau ungali lete waqt bahi na kaha kar rani ki bachi. Ma ab tau ke lund ko bahut jor jor se choos rahe thi aur unke ando (balls) ko dabane lagi. Tau bole,” abe sali mera maal muh me hi le legi to tere bur me lund kaun dalega. Chal sidhi hokar mere lund par baith ja aur sawari shuru kar de.”Ma kuch der tak waise hi lund ko choosti rahe phir uthkar sidhi ho gayee aur tau ke pairo ke bich baith kar uske lund ko hath se masalne lagi. Phir ma jhuki aur tau ke thaile ko chatne lagi aur phir use poora muh me ghusa liya. Aisa karte samay ma ki gaand uppar ho gayee aur mujhe uski gaand aur bur dono ki ek saath darshan ho gayee. Tab maine dekha ki ma jaise jaise tau ka lund aur thaila choosti tau bhi apne pair ke anguthe se ma ki bur par ghiste jate. Achanak maine dekha ki tau ka angutha poora ma ki bur me chala gaya hai aur ma achanak hi ek zor ki siski lekar tau ke uppar let gayee. Mai samajh gaya ki ma ne apna paani chod diya tau par.Tau ne ab ma ki chuchi se khelna shuru kiya aur use muh me le liye. Doosre chuchi ko woh hath se dabane lage aur uski ghundi ko masalne lage. Ma ekdum se phir garam ho gayee aur tau ke lund se khelna shuru kar diya. Ab ma tau ke lund ko hath se pakad kar apne bur ko paas layee aur dhire se us per baith gayee aur unke lund ko apne bur me dal liya.

Mai to kaafi pahal hi garam ho gaya tha aur apne lund ko hath se ghis raha tha. Jaise hi ma ke bur me tau ka lund poori tarah gaya maine apna maal chod diya kacchhe ke ander hi. Ab ma bade hi maje se tau ke lund ki sawari kar rahi thi aur tau bhi maje se ma ke mammo se khel rahe the. Isi bich ma oooouuuuiiiiii …maaa…….ahhhhhh……..oooooouuuuuiiiiii…….karte hue ek aur bar pani chod diya. Tau ne tab use apne lund se utara aur bistar par use lita kar use bur me apni lund dal di aur dhakke marne shuru kiye. Unka poora lund ma ki bur me ghus gaya tha aur uska thaila ma ki bur ke niche jakar dhakke mar raha tha. Ma ke muh se ….uukk….uuukkkkk….uuummmmm…ooouuuiiiiii…..ooofffff…..ki awaze nikal rahi thi aur usne apni akhen band kar li thi. Achanak tau bahut jor jor se dhakke marne lage aur thodi der me usne apna poora garam maal ma ke bur me chod diya. Mujhse saha nahi gaya aur maine ekbar phir apne kacchhe me apna maal chod diya. Iske baad main ja kar so gaya. Shayad ma aur tau ne ek aur round chudai ki aur phir so gaye. Subahh ko tau apne gaon chale gaye. Uske baad wale din raat ko ma mujhse boli,” beta aaj tu mere saath hi so jana”. Main bahut khush hua ki shayad aj mujhe ma ko adha nanga dekhne milega. Main raat ko kacchhe me ma ke bistar par let gaya.

Thodi der me ma aaye aur meri taraf apni pith karke apni choli utar di.us ne socha shayad mai so gaya.Ab tak ma ke ek chuchi par se sari hath gaye thi aur mere aankhon ke samne uski ek chuchi thi. Yeh dekh mera lauda tan gaya. Mai maa ki taraf muh kar k so gaya wo karwantan badalti-2 mera lund ko touch ho gaya haat lagte he wo garma gai randi sali.phi 1 nahkhoon se lund ki topi ko dheeray se gisney lagi .mai bhi aagay pechay honey laga. Mera tana hua lauda ab unke samne tha. Ma boli,” ouii ma yeh kya hai tere jaangho ke bich me itna bada sa. Beta tera lauda to bilkul tana hua hai. Aur teri jhante bhi bahut ghani hai. Tera lund to bahut bada hai beta. Yeh kaise ho gaya?’Mai bola,”maa mai bhi jawaan ho gaya hoon. Par yeh abhi poora bada kahan hua hai, abhi to thoda baaki hai. Hath se sahalane se poora Bada ho jayega.”Ma boli, “arre beta mujhe maloom na tha ki tu itna bara hathayar ghar mai he le k Ghoom raha hai nahi to din mai 4-4 bar chudwati tuj se.Par tera ye lauda to sachmuch hi bahut bara hai. Kya mai ise thoda sahalake dekhoon aur kitna bara ho sakta hai?”Yeh bol kar ma ne jath se mera lund apne haath me le liye or use ghisne lagee jisse ki who bilkul khada ho gaya. Ab ma boli, “ beta tera lauda kya hamesha itna bada rahata hai?”Mai bola, “ nahi ma teri gaand dekh kar aisa ho gaya hai.”Ma, “Arre shaitan tera lund apni ma ke gand dekh kar bade ho gayee hai. Mai tujhe maza chakhate hoon.”Yeh bol ma ne mera lauda apne muh ke paas le gayee aur laude ke topi ko choosne lagee. Mai tadap utha. Ma hanskar boli, “tujhe aaj mai poora maza chakhati hoon.”Phir ma ne mere supare ko apne muh me le liya aur dhire dhire choosne lagee sath hi mere ando (balls) ko hathon se masalne lagee. Ab ma ne mera poora lauda apne moon me le liya aur jor jor se apna mooh upper niche karne lage. Mai apna lund ma ke mooh se bahar ate aur ander jate hue dekhne laga. Phir ma ne mere lund ko nikal kar mere ando se khelne lagee aur unhe chatne lagee phir achanak se poore thaile ko mooh me lekar choosne lagi. Mai sukh se karah utha. Thodi der aisa hi chalta raha aur phir ma mere pass let gayee aur maine uske mamme ko mooh me lekar choosna shuru kar diya. Sath hi maine apna doosra hath ma ke saree ke under daal diya aur uske bur ko sahalane laga. Ma ke bur se paani nikal raha tha. Ma boli, “Arey bete mere laal zara mere niche wale hoton ko choos kar mujhe mazaa de meri jawani ka. Chal apni ma ki saree utar kar nanga kar de. »

Mujhse raha nahi gaya aur maine jhat se uski saree utar di air use nanga kar diya. Ma ne apne pair faila diye the aur mera sur uske bur ki taraf khichne lagee. Mai jaldi se uske bur ko chatne laga. Uski cut bahut phooli hui thi aur uske choot ke hont ekdum khule hue the excitement me. Usme se uska rus bhi chu raha tha. Maine apne mooh uske choot par laga diys aur uske hoton ko faila kar uske choot ke under bhi apni jeebh ghusa di aur use apni jeebh se chodne laga. Ma ko bahut mazaa aa raha tha.us par ball nahi thay mainay poocha maa"tumhray baal kyo nahi hai beta hiway par gass nahu ughti, tumari maa ki yeah sarak bhi to chalti he rehti hai.Thodi der baad ma boli, “Ab tu let ja aur mai teri sawari karti hoon.”Mai jaldi se let gaya aur ma mere dono taraf apne pair phaila kar mere lund ke upper dhire dhire baithne lagee. Jaldi hi mera tana hua lauda ma ke bur me tha. Uske garam phuddi mujhe bahut garm kar chuki thi. Iske baad ma dhire dhire meri sawari karne lagee aur aage piche hone lagee. Dus minute tuk ma mujhe chodti rahee aur phir jhad gayee. Ab maine ma ko litaya aur jaldi se uske bur me apna lund daal diya aur use ghapa ghap chodne laga. Ma apni gaand uchal uchal ke mera saath dene lagee. Ma ne apne pair poore fiala diye jisse ki mai poori tarah uske bur me lund pel sakoon. Mera thaila uski bur se takrane laga aur ma maje se chudwati rahee. Kareeb bees minute tuk lund pelne ke baad mujhe laga mai jhadne wala hoon aur ma bhi samajh gayee to usne mujhe apne ander hi jhadne ke liye bol diya aur mai waise lund pelte hue uske under jhad gaya.phir mai maa se poochanay laga ki is kis se choot dhilli karwai hai to maa boli"1 to tere nanna jab mai 14 ki thi wo gama gam chodte thai.merey charo bai.aur jo mai market jati to 1 ya 2 se dhille karwa aati wo mujay yaad nahi,par beta aaj tak 1 bhi din nahi gaya jab meri choot mai kuch naa gaya ho..lund nahi to mulli,
Phir mainey maa se poocha kabi gand marwi hai, maa" nahi wo marwani bhi naahi.mainey kaha mai marna chahta ho,wo boli mujay meray piya ki kasam kabhi nahi karna waisay mainey,mai bola.mai to bus aisay he pooch raha tha maa.
2 din baad mai or maa sexy movie dhek rahay thay us mai ladka ladki ko ultikar us ke haat bed ki 1 side bandh diaya phir us ki chudai ki tabhi meray dimag mai idea aya maa ki gand ki dhagiya uda duga.mainey maa ko waisay he sex karney ko kaha wo to tayar baithe thi,mainay maa k hath bed k aagay or pair peechay band kar usa flying superman ki position mai kiya ta k gaand mar saku,mai maa ki chut mai ungli dali geelli thi mai waha se hi panni us ki gand mai laganey laga or middel finger 'ghup'se dal de.maa ko chal samaj aa gai boli, kuttay gnd ka khayal demag se nikal de,mainey lund par tail ki malish karney laga maa ki eyes mai daar k asson aa gaye 8inch ka lund gand ki mori sada k liya kholde ga,mainey kaha lund k liya redy ho ja maa,nahi beta aisa nah karte, mai lund ko ched par rakh kar 1 toofani jatka maara or baals tak mera lund maa ki gand me dhans diya, wo chidiya ki tara jatpata uthi us k muh se khul k cheeek nikli''aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,mai sara lund maan ki gand mei dal kar 16 min tak waisay hi leta raha or maa k chup honay ka intzaar karta raha,15 min baad wo sirf pait mai he ro rahi thi phir maine dherey -2 andar bahar karney laga,wo phir roney lagi mainey 1 ghantay tak maa ki gand marijab mera honey walahota ab mai thodi deir ruk jata or apni ungali kat leta jab mainey gaand se lund bahar nikala mujay maa par taras aa gaya maa ki gand ka ched 2ruppe ke sikay jitna bara ho gaya tha,, or bed parkhoon bhi gir raha tha,,us raat maa ki 6 baar gand mari maa ne susu bhi bed pe hi kar diya, 3 din tak maa toilet nahi ja pai 2 din tak ched par ungali rakti or kahti haram ke dekh kitni khol k rakhde.mainey kaha SOORY MAA,phir dheeray 2 maa gandu bhi ban gai

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
11-03-2012, 03:34 AM
Maa Aur Beta
hi there,,, aaj jab aap log yeh letter padhna tub apna lund bahar

nikal kar hilate hue padhna plzzz ?and end main hi muth

maarna ok .

main hun vanitha malik age 36 yrs..main Bombay main rehtee

hun ?.aur mere bete kaa naam abhay malik hain uski age 16

yrs..ki hain aur who 12th standard main padh rahaa hain

?.mere pati merchant navy main hain (on ship)?..

meri height around 5'7" ki hain aur mere tits (mamme) ka size

hain 34" meri kamar ki naap hain 34" aur, meri gaand ka size

hain 36". mera rang thoda tanish hain ..(I mean some what dark

)?mere bete ki height 5'11" hain uske lund ka size 8 ½" hain

?.uske body pe baal hain ..aur haan meri choot pe bahut ghane

baal hain aur amprits main bhi bahut baal hain (I hope u boys

like it )?.

maine yeh real story aap logon ke saath isliye share karne waali

hun ke aap apni maaon ko dekh kar kabhi daro mat ke who

nahin karne degi apne saath ..but agar aap use convince kar

sako as my son did u'll be the most happiest of the whole

sons..aaj jab main toilet main pishaab (piss) karne gaaee to

susu nikalte time maine apni chut rub ki...aur ek time pe to use

nikalne se hi block kar diya tha?.mujhe bahut mazaa ayaa jab

maine apni ungliyaan nikali apni chut main se to kya force se

pishaab nikla ??.mmmmmmmmmmm?.

mazaa agayaa tha ?..thoda saa haath main maine le kar ke

pishaab apna taste bhi kiya tha ?phir uske baad main tatti (shit)

karne lagi thi main ?.maine wase hi usko bhi block kiya aur

waise hi who ek dum force se nikla mera shit jaise pishaab

nikla tha ?maine who khayaa to nahin par uski smeel ne mujhe

bahut tharki aurat banaa diyaa tha ????..

this whole thing made me write this experience of the wet kinky

sex relationship I share with my son?..

( boys I hope u like the kinky side of me ..this all the true things I

do at my place )??

first sex with my son happened 2 yrs..back when he was 14

yrs..old and I was 34 yrs..old . this weird sex inclination I did not

have till that time?

the things go like this way ?..

mere bete kaa haath fracture tha ? tub mujhe use nilhana

padhta tha ?.as he could not do it by him self . maine use kaafi

dino se nilhaarahi thi ek din (yeah I remember the date it was

17th jan..1998..)?us din maid apna kaam khatam karke gaee

thi tub maine abhay (my son) ko kahaa ke who nahaale jaldi, so

se he agreed ? who apna t-shirt aur shorts le kar bathroom

main agaayaa tha aur maine uske liye kunkuna paani tayi -

yaar

ka diya tha . maine us din dark blue chiffon saree pehnee hui thi

kachi aur choli (panty and bra ) nahin pehnee hui thi ..(as I was

at home I don't wear undergarments )..maine abhay ko kahaa ke

tum apne kapde utaar de jaldi se aur niche baith jaaee aur

maine uske plastered haath pe plastic baandh diya tha ?who

nanga hoke baith gayaa niche zameen pe ?main uske side

main aake ghutno ke bal baith gaee thi ?.uspe maine paani

daalaa aur apne haathon se saabun malne lagee us pe sar se

le kar pait tak maine use malaa aur jab main uske ke lund ke

pass waali jagah par aayee he felt a lill uncomfortable..tab

maine uske tango aur uske ghutno par saabun lagaa diya uar

main usse kahaa ki who apni taange khole ki main side main

saabun lagaa sakun he open it maine us par saabun

lagaayaa?aur phir maine uskke pubic hair aut uske balls pe aur

uske lund pe saabun lagaayaa(believe me I had no foul

intentions)?uska lund ek dum kahaada ho gayaa jab maine

uske lund pe saabun lagaa yaa ...maine yeh dekh kar I was

stunned and there was some strange senstaion of lust growing

in me ...abhay ne phir mera haath pakad liya tha aur jab ki meraa

haath uske lund koi hi pakdaa hua tha ?

phir achaanak kya hua ki usne mere neck par halke se kiss kiya

tha ?..main ek dum tharak gaee thi (I was very turned on..) hum

dono ki eyes ek dusre ko pin drop silence main dekh rahi thi

maine uske lund pe phir apni grip tight kar di??..main ek dum

tharki hui aurat ho gaee thi ..phir I took the next step ?maine

uske lips par apne lips rakh diya the aur uske pehlee aahistaa

se phir ek dum sexually arousing kisses diya tha ...uske lund pe

in the mean time main apna haath rub karne lagi thi?.phir usne

mere kaan main kaha ki mummy I love u maine bhi respond kiya

by telling I loved him very much?main phir kahdi hui aur main

kahaa ki who meri saree nikale usne saree nikali aur mera

blouse almost jaldi jaldi main phaad diya tha?..beech main

usne mere pure badan par kiss kiya tha mere mamme dabaaee

aur meri gaand bhi daabaaee usne phir mera petticoat nikal diya

aur hum dono maan bete ek dum nange ho gaee aur ise dekh

kar who mere nange jism se lipat gayaa tha phir maine use

nehlaa kar saabun pure jism se nikal diya ????maine use

khade hone ke liye kahan aur uske muh main zor se sexually

tharkaadene waalaa kiss diya aur phir niche baith kar uska lund

apne haath main liya aur uske lund pe kiss kiya (on the purple

tip)?phir dheere dheere andar main uska lund pura achi taraha

se le liya aur usne 5 min?main hi mere muh main muth maar

di ?..maine saari muth uski khaalee sach main beilev me bahut

ayaa tha uska cum khakar ke ?.mmmmmm?.

phir maine usko palta ke gaand chaati uske hole main apni

tongue daal ke lick kiya maine ?uski gaand ke hole main ungli

bhi daali maine ?he was amazed at this ?..apne ungli se uski

gaand mali maine aur abahy ko kahan ki who ungli sunghe aur

use chaate ??..

( believe me boys yeh letter like the time maine apni saree utaar

di hain and with greatest difficulties I am writing this to u main

ek dum tharki ho gaee hun writing this.main apni chut main

ungliyaan kar rahi hun ????????????.)

usne uske baad mere mamme, chut aur gaand chaata ?.mera

rus uske muh main hi nikal gayaa?.I felt so nice doing this ?

uske baad usne mujhe bahut achi tarha se choda tha ? sub

positions main?( e.g. doggy style, main uske upar baith ke,

bistar par taange pehlaa karke?maine pataa kya kiya maine

uske baals par ek chota sa cap baand diya jise ki who jaldi apni

muth naa maarde ?.I wanted him to continue for this long

?.usne mujhe at least 45 mins. se zayaada choda tha ??so

this was the best sex I ever had ??..and starting of a good

relationship?

next day main toilet main thi tatti kar rahi thi main ?abhay ne

knock kiya door pe I asked him what was it ?.usne kaha ki use

zor se pishaab a raahaa hain aur bahut zor se muutne kaa hain

?maine tub darwaaza khola toilet kaa aur maine use bola ki

use 5---10 mins.. wait karna padega I'll finish till then he said

use bahut zor se lagi thi ..tub usne mere se pucha ki kiya who

bathroom main pishaab kar saktaa hain kya I shouted at him no

cause that will spoil the bathroom ?he then he could not wait

any longer?otherwise he will die . maine use mazaak main

aise hi kahaa ki who ?.idhar hi pishaab kar de ?believe me I

just said this joking li?aur usne wahan par hi chadi ke undar se

lund nikala aur potty par apni pishaab ki dhaar maarne lagaa

some of it touched me and quickly I asked him to piss on me

?maine us time kuch kapde nahin pehnee hue the and main

bilkul nangi thi ek dum?pehle usne apni dhaar mere chut par

maare aur phir mere pait pe aur phir mere mamme par phir

mere muh par maine ek dum se apna muh kholdiya aur bahut

saara uska pishaab mere muhn main aayaa tha ?.this thing

happened in very few seconds I wish it could last longer?then

he asked me that did I like it to maine kahan ki mujhe bahut

mazaa ayaa tha aur maine bahut enjoy kiya tha ??us din se ab

tak hum log roz ek dusre ka pishaab peete hain aur tatti bhi lick

karte hain?.who mere periods ke time pe mere chut se nikle

hue khoon ko bhi chaata hain aur meri chut ko apni zabaan se

saaf karta hain ?..hum dono ek dum gandaa aur dirty kinky sex

karne main believe karte hain aur use karte bhi hain?

hum dono maan bete bi?people hain yaani ke main lesbian sex

bhi enjoy karti hun aur mera beta gay sex bhi enjoy karta

hain?.hum log bombay main bandra main ek achi colony main

rehte hain..aur hamare jaise aur bhi aurte hain aur ladkle bhi..at

least hamara 19 logon ka group hain mostly hamare building ke

hi log hain aur ek do bahar ke hain?

mujhe young ladke around 15----19 yrs? bahut pasand hain

main apni aur stories bhejungi depending on the response I get

from u people and plzzz believe me this is a true incident about

me and my son abhay?.plzzz write to me boys?.plzz main aur

meri friends aap lgon ki bahut achi tarhaa se service karengi

and ?..plzz we don't charge any thing plzz? sex is our

passion?.so plzz koi milna chahtaa hain who apna contact

number aur apne baarein kuch mujhe email karke likh de

?.tel..number would be preferable?ill respond to u boys in a

very positive way???.hope to see u soon bye there ?..take

Bollywood HD Wallpapers
Post Thread Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Mummy ki Dhamakedaar Chudai Rocky X 10 61,530 02-03-2014 02:14 PM
Last Post: Rocky X
Wank Mummy ki Jabardasti Chudai - Mummy ka Balatkaar SexStories 7 218,077 08-15-2012 02:02 PM
Last Post: mr.vnu
Wank Navratri mein Mummy ki Chudai Sex-Stories 2 22,233 08-05-2012 08:16 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Wank Holi ke Shubh Avsar par Mummy ki Chudai SexStories 0 41,076 02-04-2012 01:01 PM
Last Post: SexStories
Wank Saari Uthai aur Mummy ko Neend Mein Choda SexStories 0 22,669 01-31-2012 02:09 PM
Last Post: SexStories

Online porn video at mobile phone

nnagha tamashasister jab toilet kar ri thi movies or video hot sexnokrani ki mdad se maa ko codamommy ko khara khara chut and garnd porn xxxbhiharo chut gori vidos allgaon moot sex storysmelissa gilbert nudearchana puran singh nude picsShareef aurat ko paanwale wale chodapixie geldof nudecharmi nipple slipconnie britten nudenaked neetu chandradaniella westbrook nudegenna davis nudefucking simransambuca nudekristen chenoweth nudedaniela denby ashe upskirtrani mukherjee upskirtMOTE LUND KE MOTE SUPADE SE JHANTO WALI BUR CHUDAIlund dhukai xvideobhan ko land pe solayachelan simmons toplessizabella miko sexgirls pantilessnude video dakhta hua pakar lianamard padosi ki chudakkad hot biwijosie goldberg nudekatie mcgrath nip slipanne potts nudemandira bedi fakesgadhe jaise land ne jabarjasti kuwari chut ki dard bhari chudai kiSonali Bendre ki BF Hindi nikalni chahiyericha panai nipslipspollyanna woodward toplessSotai huai 16 yar garl ki Xxx videomainai ayasa sexy ki khoon nikalnai lagaDidi kai mardo ka lund le incest storygaandu parivaralyson hannigan upskirtAmi nay betay ka lund dekhabachpan me mom or chacha ki chudai dekhi unhi k kamre m jakarrosie roff nude photosamrita arora fakesaneta nudedaniela ruahnudesasur g ko uttejit kiyasara balint nakedrail ke patri ke kinare lund hilate ladke videivonne montero nudeshanna moakler nuderoxanne pallett fakeskaren jarrett nudeमोम ने ठंड में पेटीकोट को लाlena olin nudegulaabi.ohat.xxx.chusta.huya.videobabita and bhide jabardsti chudaistoryeliza coupe fakeslee ann liebenberg nude picsfamdom sexdesi kahani gand ki badboo pasandpantyless picturesonline video sex krne wale koi we aunty ya girls number de skte hechule Meri Biwi ko choda Tang Utha Kartoni braxton upskirtutejik hot sex stori hindialina vacariu sexShashi Naidoo nip slipnora arnezeder nakedfran drescher oopsmitaale raj xxx photoarchana Lombard chuchi nudeAmala Paul nude