Current time: 06-21-2018, 01:37 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Thread Post Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discovery of Tits
11-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Discovery of Tits
When I was twelve, I discovered girls. Then turning thirteen, I decided I preferred girls with tits, not just tits but the bigger the better. By the time I'd passed my fourteenth birthday I was becoming more aware of my mother. It's not as she'd been in hiding during my discovery of tits but more because she was my mother and I considered her off limits.

I don't know how many times I tried to sneak peeks at her chest while uncovered but it was often. Just watching Mom walk around the house with her tits bouncing around inside whatever top she was wearing never failed to bring about me sporting a raging hard-on. Finally I just had to know her size and peeked into her dresser and reading the labels of her bras. All of them read 40D and none of them could fully cover her boobs. That only fueled my lust as in my mind I tried to imagine seeing her wearing only her bra and panties. While I still hadn't progressed into wanting to see her sex just the thought of her letting me see her nearly naked was always enough to cause me painful erections.

When Mom became pregnant we were all surprised and very happy. I didn't much like being an only child. Not only that but I soon found Mom's tits growing bigger. Checking in her dresser I found she was now wearing 42D cup bras and that only inflamed my lust. When she gave birth to my sister Mom naturally took to breast-feeding her. I thought finally I might stand a better chance at seeing at least one of her tits naked but she always managed to keep me from realizing my dream.

Six months after my sister was born I was in bed about to drift off to sleep when I heard some odd noises coming from my parent's room. Slipping from my bed I tip toed down the hall and saw they hadn't closed the door. It was open enough for me to see inside and with the moonlight shining through the window I saw why all the noise. Mom was naked with her knees on either side of Dad. He was holding her hips as her body moved up and down. Obviously they were having sex and I stood transfixed watching Mom's large milk filled tits bouncing on her chest. She started moaning louder and leaned over putting her hands alongside Dad's head causing her tits to dangle over his chest. Dad took them in his hands and began squeezing them. Streams of milk suddenly began squirting from Mom's tits soaking Dad's hairy chest. She must have climaxed about the time because her body really started moving fast and hard. I heard the slap of naked skin to naked skin as Dad lifted his hips and froze.

He was gasping and Mom was biting her lip to keep from screaming. As they slowly began to relax Mom gently moved her hips over Dad's and he pulled one dripping nipple to his mouth and nursed. I could see him swallowing as he sucked and my cock just shot out a huge load inside my underwear. I want back to bed but couldn't get what I'd seen out of my mind. Again my cock stiffened and I shoved my underwear down and took it in hand. It was still sticky from my first climax and my fist easily slid up and down my rigid shaft. I was glad I could take long strokes because even at my young age I had matured very nicely. As I stroked myself I remembered using a ruler one day and liked seeing how it showed me to be eight inches long. I thought again how much I wanted to see and feel Mom's tits and maybe even taste her milk when my cock swelled even thicker and I shot another big load.

After that night I noticed Mom and Dad's bedroom door was never again closed when they went to bed. It seemed odd to me because it had always been closed before. Still I didn't mind because every couple of nights I would hear them and sneak to their door and watch. Every time I saw them I creamed my shorts until I finally started watching while I was just as naked as they were. My only concession was having some tissue to fill so I didn't mess on the carpet.

The day finally came and I couldn't stand it any longer. I just had to do something about my lust for big tits and more to the point those of my mother. Coming home from school I found Mom nursing my sister and I waited until she was finished. She put the baby in her crib and as she walked to her bedroom buttoned her blouse. I came out of my room at just the right time. Her blouse was still half-open and I saw she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits wobbled with each step and I could almost see her nipples.

"Hi, Jake," she said pulling her bloused to hide her tits. "I didn't hear you come home. I just finished feeding your sister."

"That's OK, Mom, because I need to talk to you." I couldn't keep my eyes from looking at her chest even though she held her blouse closed.

"Let me get dressed and we can sit in the front room and have a nice talk."

I followed Mom into her bedroom and when she turned to close the door I stopped her.

"Mom I don't want to wait. In fact I don't want you to get dressed or change your clothes."

"Jake, please leave me alone so I can get dressed. I don't know what you are thinking but just get it out of your mind. After I change you and I will sit down and talk about this."

"Sorry, Mom, but my mind is made up. I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Please, Jake, go out and I'll be with you in a minute."

"Mom, open your blouse. I want to see your naked tits." I had decided to just go for broke.

"I will do no such thing. Now get out before I get mad."

"I said, Mom, open your blouse and let me see your naked tits."

She stood with her mouth open and not moving. It was time to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and I pulled her hands away from her chest. Her blouse partly opened and I saw a little of her tits. I was holding her wrists and slowly forced her arms up over her head. Her bloused opened more and more until I finally saw her tits naked and exposed.

"Don't do this, Jake," Mom said weakly. "If you stop right now I won't say anything to your father."

"It's too late for that now, Mom. I don't think I could stop now even if he walked in and caught me."

Something in her voice got my attention and I released her wrists. Instead of moving her arms down to pull her blouse closed she simply stood still. Her arms were still over her head and I reached my quivering hands to her tits. My first touch sent electric shocks from my hands and into my body. The were big, firm and hot as the nipples swelled and poked at my palms. With gentle care I experimented a bit squeezing them and loved how hard yet yielding they felt. Becoming more bold I began to gently knead them and soon some milk squirted from each nipple.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned.

My cock had just filled my shorts with my cream but it didn't go down. It was still hard as I continued to knead my Mom's milk squirting tits. Leaning over I latched onto one swollen nipple and sucked tasting her milk filling my mouth. I switched to the other and got the same from it.

"Mom you've got great tits and your milk is so sweet. I could just keep sucking them all day."

"If you did that I wouldn't have any left for your sister." Instead of speaking harshly Mom's voice was soft and meek. "You climaxed didn't you?"

"Yeah, I messed my shorts."

"And now you are getting more ideas of what you want to do with me."

"Yeah," I groaned still kneading her big tits.

"In case you haven't noticed there isn't anything I could do to stop you."

Mom was still standing with her arms over her head making no move to bring them down. It suddenly dawned on me she was giving me permission to act on my fantasies.

"I want you on the bed on your back, Mom. Keep your arms over your head and let me look at you."

She did as I asked without question. It was as if she couldn't refuse me anything. I'd heard of submissive women but had never thought Mom would be like that.

"Are you going to let me see you? After all you've seen mine," she spoke in a little girl's voice.

I shucked my pants and shorts letting her see my still hard cock covered with my ball cream. She licked her lips when I moved closer. Turning her head as I stood beside the bed she leaned over closer flicking her tongue out to touch the sensitive head.

"You like sucking cocks, Mom?"

"I love sucking cocks especially when they have cum on them. Would you mind if I sucked yours?"

My hips moved forward and my cock slipped between her open lips. Slowly I moved my hips back and forth loving how her hot wet mouth felt sucking my cock. I decided I'd had enough and moved away. Climbing up on the bed my legs straddled her upper body. Leaning over I put my cock between her big tits and moved my hips a little.

"Mom, I want you to squeeze your tits around my cock. Make them hold it tight because I'm going to fuck them. Yeah," I said as she did what she was told, "Tight just like that. Now hold them around my cock and make the squirt milk. I want to feel your hot milk on my cock while I fuck your tits."

I was amazed and highly aroused when Mom did exactly as I told her. She was squeezing her tits hard around my long thick cock while at the same time kneading them. Her nipples were squirting milk and soaking my crotch. Her milk oozed between her tightly held tits and coated my cock making it slick and easier to slide it between her tits. My biggest disappointment, however, was because her tits were so big she couldn't suck my cock when I thrust forward. The best she could do was lap at the head but even that was heavenly.

"This is great, Mom. You don't know how long I've been dreaming of this day. Now I'm really fucking your big milk filled tits and you're helping."

"Why do you think we started leaving the bedroom door open?" she panted as her own lust grew.

"You mean you and Dad knew?"

"I knew before he did but I couldn't do anything about it. Every time I saw you staring at my tits I got hot and wanted to rip my blouse off and let you have them."

"What changed your mind?" I asked moving more slowly giving us time to talk.

"It was your Dad. He had finally realized what was going on one night. You had been staring at my tits and my cunt was dripping when we went to bed. I finally told him what was going on."

"He wasn't mad or anything?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Quite the opposite. Jake, something you need to know about me. I am a very submissive woman but only with those I love. I love your father and do whatever he wants."

"I don't understand," I said. "When I started this you objected."

"Yes, but I didn't do anything to stop you. You see I have to sound like I don't want something sexual but in reality I want it. Your father learned that right after we were married. You wouldn't be doing what you are right now if it wasn't for him."

"Dad told you do allow this?"

"No he didn't tell me, he ordered me. I did with you just as I do with him. I objected but made no attempt to stop you. If he hadn't ordered me to do this I would have been able to keep you away, but I can't disobey him."

"Then what would happen if he caught us?" I asked.

"Why don't you just ask him? He's been watching us for the last ten minutes."

My cock suddenly wilted. I whipped my head around and there was my Dad. He had the biggest smile on his face I'd ever seen.

"Don't stop fucking your Mom's tits just because I'm here," he chuckled dropping his pants. He moved beside the bed with his big thick hard cock sticking waving in the air. "I'll just watch your getting your first tit fuck while your Mom sucks my cock. Who knows, we just might both cum at the same time. I'd love to watch her swallowing my cum while you coat her face and tits with yours."

What could I do? I saw Mom taking Dad's cock into her mouth and my own swelled up again. She was still pressing her big tits firmly around my cock and kneading them. Milk still oozed from her thick swollen nipples and soaked my cock. She was squirting anymore because her kneading wasn't trying to drain them, only produce milk.

I began humping between her tits again feeling the hot wetness of her milk slicking my rigid cock. I kept watching as Dad moved his hips forcing more and more of his cock into Mom's mouth. Before long I could see he was actually shoving it into her throat and she was swallowing when it buried deep. Dad's balls were swinging and smacking her chin with every lunge. I looked at Mom's nipples and at how long, thick, and swollen they were. Finally I took them between my thumb and forefinger pinching and pulling them. Mom moaned around Dad's pumping cock and I was encouraged to pinch harder.

"Now you've got the idea, Son. She loves having her nipples pinched real hard and pulled. Later, after she's no longer nursing, I show you how much she loves to have her tits mauled and her nipples bitten. Ooooo, baby, I'm getting close. Suck harder."

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought anything like this would happen. I was tit fucking my Mom's tits while she squeezed the milk from them. At the same I was watching my Dad fucking her mouth. I saw his big heavy balls swinging and suddenly wanted to feel them. I reached out and gently took them in one hand. They were indeed heavy and I knew full. Using extreme care I fondled and squeezed them.

"That does it. I'm going to pump my load," Dad grunted.

I was still holding his balls when I felt them pulling up tight. While it didn't seem possible I swore I could feel his cum rushing out to gush from his cock. Dad drove his cock hard down Mom's throat and shouted loudly. My hand holding his balls squeezed just enough to not cause pain and we held ourselves like that for a couple of minutes. Finally Dad began to relax and Mom wasn't swallowing anymore. Obviously Dad had gotten his nut and I began to worry I might be queer for guys.

I still had my own cum to expunge and began pumping my hips faster. Mom was now licking my cockhead when it came close and that helped to bring my climax on quicker. Suddenly my cock was spurting thick hot wads of my cream covering her face. She released her tits and I pulled back. Mom held my cock for the first time and aimed it at her big firm tits. Again and again I gushed my cum and onto her tits. When I was finally finished I sat back on her belly and watched as she rubbed my cream into the skin of her tits.

"You sure seemed to like that, Son," Dad exclaimed. "I just wish I could still come up with that much cream."

"I don't know what to say, Dad. I mean I never thought this would ever happen."

"I'm sure you didn't," he replied.

"Uh, Dad, about when I..."

"Held my balls when I filled your mother with cum?"

"Yeah, I don't what came over me."

"Don't give it another thought. I don't think you have a thing for men or boys. Look," he said showing me his semi-limp cock. "Do have any desire to hold my cock and make it get hard? Maybe you'd like to suck on it or have me suck yours."

"Gee, Dad, I don't have any thoughts along those lines," I said shocked.

"Good because ain't no way I'm going to let you suck my cock. In addition, you can rest assured I won't be sucking yours. Let's just put it down as curiosity and leave it at that."

"Fair enough, Dad," I breathed a big sigh of relief.

Later that night I heard Mom and Dad really going at it. Both our bedroom doors were wide open and jerked myself off listening to them fuck.

Celebrities Nude, Oops, Upskirt, Nipslip, Topless
Bollywood NipSlip, Nip Poke, Upskirt
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: Discovery of Tits
For the next few months' things returned to normal. Well, almost normal. About once a week I would be feeling really horny and pounding my meat wasn't cutting it. I would wait until Mom was finished nursing my sister and then go looking for her. By now Mom had quit wearing a bra because, as she put it, she liked me looking at her big tits moving around inside her blouse.

When the urge hit me I would just find her, rip open her blouse scattering the buttons all over and begin sucking her tits. Most of the time after I was done sucking Mom would drop to her knees, press her tits around my thick hard cock and I would hump until I shot my load. That was going very well with me but Dad started to complain about all the blouses I had ruined. Mom fixed that by wearing tube or tank tops. I know I sure didn't have any complaints.

Sometimes I didn't really want a tittie fuck. I would still forcibly either remove her top or just yank it down to her waist, suck her nipples to get my fill of milk and then jerk off in front of her. Half the time I sprayed my cum on her tits and the other half she would wait until I was cumming and suck my cock until my balls were empty. The day finally came when Mom dried up. She was no longer lactating and I felt extremely sad.

"Buck up, Son," Dad told me. "Or maybe I should say fuck up."

I was puzzled and he laughed at my expression.

"But, Dad, Mom's tits are dry."

"I know but her cunt still gets wet."

"Huh?" I said.

"Don't tell me you never thought about really fucking your mother?"

"Well, the thought has crossed my mind but I didn't think you'd like that."

"Actually you're right. When I first thought about it I didn't like the idea. However, since then it really might be for the best. Your mother loves sex but she refuses to make love to any man except me."

"Then I was right in thinking it would never happen," I sadly said.

"That's where you're wrong. I said she won't make love to another man but that doesn't mean she won't fuck. The difference is fucking isn't making love."

"I'm not sure I understand, Dad."

"I know. Look, your mother loves sex and so do I. We don't cheat on each other so get any ideas. Your Mom has never been sexually with anther man since we got married and I've never been with another woman. What I will tell you is we don't always make love."

"Now I'm really confused."

"Sometimes I just want to fuck and your mother feels the same way. When she just wants to fuck she wants it hard and rough."

"You're going to have to explain that to me."

"Remember I told you several months' back she liked having her tits mauled and having her nipples bitten? When she gets in those moods all she wants is a rough hard fucking. There is no love or compassion involved, just a thick hard cock pounding her cunt and rough hands on her tits."

"That almost sounds like rape."

"Almost but without her knowing and being willing. Mom is no whore and she would never willingly allow some strange man to rape her she is still very submissive and will take to my raping her. Does that give you any ideas?"

"I think I might understand what you are getting at. Mom might put of a bit of a fight but not enough to keep from getting sexually forced." I was beginning to become interested not to mention aroused.

"If that tent in your pants is any indication I would say yes. Of course your mother would never allow you to really rape her unless I gave her an order."

"Would you really do that just for me? I mean what would you get out of it?"

"Yes and I would get some relief from her sexual urges. You don't have any idea how many times your mother wants it. It's really not one of my favorite sexual pastimes."

"I really don't know if I could do that, Dad. I mean I love Mom to much to force her to have sex with me. Don't take that to mean I wouldn't love it but to force her?"

"You just might be surprised. Wait a few days and see if you don't change your mind."

It was more than a few days, more like a week. Mom was coming home from shopping and I was relaxing on the sofa. She was wearing a short pleated skirt the exposed her legs to mid-thigh. She had very sexy legs and I never got tired of looking at them. At the same time her waist was still narrow even after two kids and her belly just as flat as before her pregnancy. Since she didn't have any more milk her tits had gone down a bit but my curiosity and checking her new bras showed me she back to a 40D cup. When I saw her come in for some reason I noticed she was wearing a bra and a button down the front blouse. Even with a bra her tits wobbled around when she walked and I immediately knew her bra was one of those skimpy thin things that really couldn't give breast support. It was only for show and it really did show through the almost see-through of her blouse. I was instantly hard.

"Mom, come here and get on your knees." I thought that maybe using that fraise would key her into allowing me liberties.

"I beg your pardon, Jake. I'll have you know I'm not just some whore you can order around."

I was perplexed as she calmly left me alone. For the first time since we'd started with the sexual playing she had refused me. When Dad got home I asked him about it.

"Ah, it's that time of the month. I'm sure you know about women and their periods. Just be patient for a few more days and then it will be better."

Four days later Mom came home dressed very much like the last time. I felt nervous but decided to see if Dad was right.

"Mom, I want you to come here and kneel in front of me." I was again sitting on the sofa with my cock lifting the front of my pants.

"I don't think so, Jake, and you can forget about trying in the future. I'm not some street whore you can order around. I'm your mother and don't you forget it."

Again I waited until Dad got home and explained what happened. When he laughed I got angry.

"Relax, Son. Mom's playing a game. Look, I'll prove it to you. It'll be suppertime soon and I'll make sure I'm not alone with your mother. Just go with the flow and you'll soon have your chance."

What did I have to lose, I thought as I patiently waited. Supper was quite and was soon enough over. Dad and I were relaxing in the front room when Mom joined us.

"Shit, I forgot I have a meeting in half an hour," Dad suddenly exclaimed as he jumped up from his chair. "I'm sorry, dear, but I really can't avoid being there. Look, I'll only be about an hour. Think you can entertain Jake until I get back? I promise you won't regret it."

Dad winked at me as he rushed out. Like a baseball bat hitting my head I suddenly caught onto what he was up to. Mom went into the kitchen and I followed close behind. I waited until she was at the sink to make my move.

"You haven't been a very good girl lately, Mom," I said standing behind her.

"I'm sure I don't have any idea what you mean, Jake," she replied rather coldly.

At first I wasn't sure of myself. Could it be I had misunderstood what Dad meant? Or was I really doing something that was wrong? I had no answer but decided to proceed as Dad had told me.

"I think you are trying to avoid me and I don't like that." I came up close behind her and reached my hands around to cup her big tits.

"What do you think you are doing, Jake. Take your hands away from my breasts and behave yourself." Mom's words sounded harsh but when her ass pressed back to my now raging hard cock I knew she was playing.

"Twice I've told you to kneel in front of me and both times you have refused. I can now only think you are refusing me and disobeying Dad's orders."

"Think what you like but remove your hands from my breasts and leave me alone. What had happened in the past will remain in the past."

"I don't think so, Mom," I said squeezing hard on her tits. "Tonight I don't want to just play with your tits and fuck them. Tonight I'm going to fuck your cunt. I'm going to shove my cock into your pussy and cum inside you. Tonight I'm going to fuck you even if I have to rape your body."

"If you even try I will scream and fight you all the way. Even if you don't succeed I'll tell your father and let him deal with you."

"I really don't care, Mom," I said ripping open her blouse. I heard the buttons hitting the floor and the tearing of cloth. My hands immediately cupped her bra-covered tits and began squeezing them hard. "All I know is I want my hands on your naked tits and I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm going to dig my fingers into your tit flesh and pinch your nipples. I'm going to suck them hard and bite them. Before I'm done I'm going to have my cock buried deep inside your cunt and fuck you. I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum and with luck make you pregnant."

"No, Jake, you can't cum in me. I'll let you do anything else but you can't fuck your mother and cum inside me. Please, just throw me on the floor and fuck my tits, make me suck your cock and cum in my mouth but don't fuck me."

I drug Mom to the front room telling her I was going to fuck her on the floor. She fought me all the way but never enough to keep me from getting her there. I was beginning to think I was wrong with what Dad had told me but my heightened sexual arousal was allowing me more liberty than I'd ever expressed before. I forced Mom to lay on her back on the floor. In my lust I ripped off her bra exposing her big firm tits. Suddenly I had an attack of conscience and paused. I caught a movement in the corner of my eye and flicked them to one side. Dad was standing around the hall corner grinning and giving me a thumbs up. That's when I knew I was on the right track.

"Jake, let me up this instant and your father will never know what you just tried," Mom exclaimed in a very weak voice.

"No way, Mom. I'm much to excited to stop and I don't think you want me to stop. I'm going to rape you, Mom. I'm going to hurt your tits and bite them and then I'm going to ram my cock deep and hard into your cunt and fuck you until I cum inside your body."

I raised her short pleated skirt to her waist exposing her thin panties. Her cunt was visible and already wet as her juices soaked the crotch. With fingers in the waistband I used a violent yank and they were ripped from her body. Now she lay almost naked as I gazed with sex driven lust at her body. My hands tightly gripped her big firm tits and began squeezing them until my fingers were dug deeply into her flesh. Mom groaned and lifted her body to press her tits into my hands. I felt her nipples swelling with sexual desire as they poked hard into my palms.

"Please, Jake, don't force me to have sex with you. Don't make me take your big long thick cock into my dripping wet cunt and feel it fucking me. I don't want your hands on my tits mauling and crushing them until they hurt. My nipples can't take your sucking on them and using your teeth to bit them. Whatever you do don't pinch and pull on them making me scream with pain. Please don't force yourself on me and fuck me."

Her voice spoke the words but it sounded more like she was begging me to fuck her and do all the things she was saying she didn't want. Not one thing about her led me to believe she was trying to stop me from fucking her. My cock was dripping pre-cum and it easily found her soaking wet cunt. Her legs were spread wide leaving her pussy very open as my cock found the entrance and slipped inside.

"No, please don't," Mom whimpered as her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled my cock deeper into her quivering cunt. "Don't fuck me with your big thick hard cock. I can't let myself be fucked by another man besides your father. He is the only man allowed to ram his cock into my cunt and fuck me. I can't allow another man to cum inside my pussy. Please, don't rape me and fuck my body. Don't do those mean nasty things to my tits like you are now. Don't make me scream with pain while you hurt them."

I raised my body up with my hands on her tits forcing her to take the weight of my body on them. My hands moved around forcing her tits to move while I humped my hips up and down. Mom was easily meeting my thrusts with her own and we were quickly in tune with each other. We slapped naked skin to naked skin filling the room with our fucking as we both moaned and grunted. Mom's body stiffened and then she screamed out her climax. I was close behind as I filled her pussy with my sperm filled cum. All to soon it was over and I lay exhausted on her body. Slowly I regained my breath and strength enough to roll off her and lay beside her on the floor.

"Please, Jake, don't ever do that again," Mom panted. "Don't you ever even think about fucking me unless you can do it just like that. Anything else would turn me off."

I suppose this is where my story should end. I sucked my Mom's milk filled tits, fucked them with her milk acting as a lubricant and then finally filled her with my sperm while raping her. I suppose it could be like that but it isn't that simple. Just from that one time Mom was again pregnant. I can hardly wait until her tits are again full of milk for me to fuck. Of course in the mean time I fully expect to fuck and rape her again and again. Then again there is still my sister. Maybe in another twelve or thirteen years I'll be fucking her too. Only time will tell, or maybe I will.

Celebrities Nude, Oops, Upskirt, Nipslip, Topless
Bollywood NipSlip, Nip Poke, Upskirt
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread Post Reply

Online porn video at mobile phone

samaAn bec ne wali ki cudai storyelisabeth harnois nudeपुष्पा भाभी की सभी सेक्स कहानियाँ वेबसाइट परmonica farro sexileana mere maa hai sex storymalia jones nudeBeta zara dheere chodo aahhh indian hindi hd sex Vedioodalys ramirez nudegloria velez nakedfucking shriya saranayesha sex storiesor kitna chodoge dard ho raha h sex videosanjelica huston nudejewel staite nip slipmainai ayasa sexy ki khoon nikalnai laganavneet kaur boobs xnxxmummy papa sexy aunty beta Chupke Se dekhta Khidki Seमशान प्रेत ने नंगी चोदा कहानीparivaar me chudaiiniya hd boobsanna ryder richardson nakedmera lund chusne ko tarasne lgimichelle mone nakedsarah parish nudeboobs par kiss kiya aur dabayamuh me mutkar muh me jadarjast aur gand ki chudai kahanipreity zinta nipmujhe na chodwane ko man kar raha hesangeeta bijlani nudenatalie lowe nudesophia loren fakescheryl teague nudedichen lachman nudetumhara kela to bada lamba hai dabao indian sex storiesdiane neal nudebrooke nevin nudemei prity zinta jesi aur muje chudai ka sokxxx all kachi khoon daltitwinkle khanna nipple sliptorriewilsonnudeshreya fuckedyoni puja sex storiesexbii nightygraceparknudelauren sanchez upskirtपे्मी मनौ रंजन करने वाली औरतsandra mccoy sexsreya nude cumchilli tlc nudemini anden nudelarki ki tanga utha kar porntocarra nudesagi bhen ko choda andhere me anjanemegaon ki Bholi Bhali apni sagi behan ko chodaarabella drummond nakedhot story of nangi kasmwali kajal ko roj chodaagar.sasur.bahu.ki.chut.me.katta.hei.to.sasur.ka.lund.kada.ho.jata.hei.amanda byram upskirttrisha sex kathaitennis nip slip picscarley stenson toplessotep shamaya nudelaila rouass nakedIleana usne mere ko bola karkelly la brock nudeबचपन में ौंटी मर ते थी स्तुतbeverly deangelo nudenude nathalie kelleysarah buxton nudeheather marks nudesharmila tagore nudeMajbur Kar ka maa beti Ko Blackmail Kar sex Kiya Full sexcourtney hansen nudehindi sex kahaniyan 5 ladkiyon ko ek sath choda kamukmtamaa ki chudai akhade me storyalyson hannigan nip slipबस में चुदवायाkimi katkar nippleleona lewis upskirtMalkin Talwe Pitaipatsy palmer upskirtaurat ki chudai ka Andhera Lisamom ko hypnotize karke chodaaish nangiindian sdx storieslaraduttanudesonali bendre armpitswendy gonzalez nakeddebra wwe nudejess wright nakedsarah parrish nude