Current time: 03-29-2018, 11:11 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Thread Post Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
High School Mein Hypnotize Karke Choda
02-07-2012, 11:01 AM
High School Mein Hypnotize Karke Choda
I had just turned eighteen when I discovered the power of hypnosis. I was on a trip with my high school drama club, going to a competition up state. During the ride, one of our number started talking about hypnosis, and what fun it was as a party game. A couple of people, male and female, agreed to try being hypnotized.

Vinod sat next to one of the girls, and began giving her suggestions. After about fifteen minutes of "you're getting sleepier and sleepier," she finally knocked off and he began to have her see hallucinations like bugs and elves, finally leaving her with a trigger word and the suggestion that she see her friends as movie stars. Well, she did, and raced around the bus getting autographs from all of her heroes. Vinod finally triggered her, and let go of the suggestion, and then woke her up.

I watched all of this with deep and abiding interest. Sheela, the girl that had been hypnotized, was quite attractive, if rather thin, and I had been friends with her for a few months. I wanted more, but as she was a little older than I, she was content with how things were. I saw the day's events as an opportunity.

When we got to our hotel, I helped her with her bag, and managed to get a few minutes alone with her. Since Vinod had not specified who could use the trigger word, I stepped up behind her and triggered her. She went into a light trance, which I immediately tried to deepen with suggestion. She was a willing subject, and went far deeper for me than she had for Vinod. When I got her where I thought things would work best, not really knowing anything much about hypnosis, I gave her a new trigger word, told her the old one was gone, and made myself the only one who could put her under.

A good thing, too, since Vinod tried to put her under later that evening for more fun, and everyone just figured that the treatment had worn off. He tried to re-hypnotize her, and got nowhere. I was in business.

Over the next day or so, all I did was to put her under and take her out, figuring that repeated use would strengthen the bond. It seemed to work, and she went deeper and deeper into her trances. By the time we got back home, I was ready for action.

The first thing I did was to drive her home from the school upon our return. As we sat in the car at her house, I put her under and told her that her feelings for me were changing, that she would like me more and more, that she would find me more and more attractive. When I released her from her trance, I carried her bag to the door, and, apparently impulsively, she turned, kissed me sharply on the lips, then bounded inside.

So far, so good.

Now, I needed to get more information on the subject. I was flying blind and could screw it up, which I did not want to do. I read every book I could find on the subject at the library, and used her as a guinea pig working up the techniques they described. I had wondered about one thing, though. The books declared that the hypnotist could not get a person to do what they did not want to do. I experimented a bit with that about a week later, asking Sheela to climb a tall ladder, something she was normally scared to death of. She started to climb, got about halfway up, and then froze. She stopped there, not awake, but clearly intending to go no further.

I thought a minute, and told her she was climbing out of a hole, and that when she got to the top, she should stop and look over the edge of the "hole." She climbed right up, acting for all the world like she was peering over the lip of a hole when she got to the top. Clearly, the subject could only act on the information they were given, and whatever "truth" they were living in was what they would react to.

I took her back inside, got her deeper under hypnosis than I had ever gotten her, and told her that her clothes were made of wool, and were terribly hot and itchy. I also told her that she was by herself in her room, and that she should get comfortable. Clothes flew, and there she was, naked as an egg. She was very definitely slim, almost skinny, and she had very little in the way of breasts. What there was of her was cute as hell, though. She had well shaped little tits and one of the truly great asses I have ever seen. Rounded, firm and tight, it was grabable, holdable, and decidedly fuckable.

I had her move around, trying to cool off for a bit, then decided to take the fun a step or two farther before I quit for the afternoon. I had purchased a little buzzer, and I told her that when I buzzed the thing, she would become aroused. The oftener I buzzed it, the more aroused she would get. Then I told her that only I could have that reaction on her with the buzzer, and that she would not remember the suggestion. I told her that she should attribute her feelings to a simple appreciation for me. We went over the instructions a couple of times, and then I told her to get dressed and wake up. When she did, we talked for awhile and had something to drink on her patio. I had noticed that she was more approachable since the kiss, and she seemed to put herself into position to be touched or held by me. All to the better. Then I buzzed the thing and watched her eyes. They widened slightly, and then got a little blurry. She was watching me closely, and she slipped down in her chair a bit. I found that our conversation slowed down some as she seemed to lose track of what we were saying. I buzzed again, and she sat sharply up, eyes snapping to attention, and she crossed her legs tightly. She then started swinging her top leg back and forth. I let this be for a few moments, watching her carefully while not appearing to watch carefully, which is a tough trick but can be done, especially when the one you're watching is preoccupied.

I sat and drank my tea, then excused myself to go to the bathroom. As I walked into the house, I buzzed again, then ducked into the kitchen to watch. She was sitting almost frozen in place, eyes wide. She seemed extremely puzzled, but I also noticed that she was flushed up her neck and her face was a bit reddened. Then I saw her slip her hand up to her hair and through it, as if trying to keep it in place there. She drew her hand down her chest and ran her fingers across her breasts. She took her breasts in both hands then, squeezing them a bit, then pinching her nipples.

Her mouth was open and she was breathing quickly. I waited to see what else she might do, but that was it for the moment. Seemingly taking control of herself again, she shook slightly, then straightened her top and uncrossed her legs. She took up her cup and sipped her tea. She definitely had some backbone, I thought, waiting for the bone in my pants to subside. I slipped into the bathroom, squeezed the tip of my dick to get it to deflate, then peed and returned outside. I told her I needed to go home, and as we were getting up, I buzzed again. Halfway to her feet, she slipped back down into her chair. I asked her if she was ok, and she said she was feeling dizzy from the heat. That may well have been as it was about 92 degrees outside, but nipples that sharply crinkled usually only show up at about 30 below.

She stood and gave me a hug that extended in length as she pressed against me. She looked up at me, got on her toes to kiss me, and I buzzed one last time. The kiss, friendly and slightly suggestive, turned heated in a flash. I heard her moan against my mouth, and her hands roamed up and down my back. I held her closely, then ran my hand up her side to just under her breast. She sort of pushed down onto it, getting her little tit into my hand, and I took full advantage of it. She shivered against me, and she sort of straddled my left leg, pressing her hot little box up against my thigh. "God," she breathed, "what the hell is this? What am I doing?" She finished her kiss, then stepped back, breathing hard.

I had been standing there, cooperating to an extent. I had also been calculating earned run averages in my head to try and keep from ravaging her on the spot. I managed to avoid an absolutely diamond cutting erection by the narrowest of margins, but it was still strikingly apparent that growth had occurred amidships.

She was watching me carefully, still panting. I said the trigger word, and she shut down instantly and her breathing slowed.

"Tell me what you're thinking," I said. "What are you feeling?"

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: High School Mein Hypnotize Karke Choda
"Tell me what you're thinking," I said. "What are you feeling?"

"I can't understand why I'm behaving like this."

"Like what?"

She didn't speak for a moment, and I repeated the question. "I'm acting like a slut. I look at you, and all I can think about is how wet I'm getting. How much I want you inside me."

"Does it bother you to feel this way?"

"It scares me."

"What scares you, Sheela?"

She said, dully, "It scares me that you might not want me the same way. That I might feel like I do and have you not want anything to do with me."

"Would it make you feel happier to know that I want what you want?"

Her voice was a little warmer. "Yes. It's just so awful to be there, in that place, all by yourself."

I gave her the suggestion that I wanted her, and that she should be sure of it. I also added that she should never dwell on that fact, but simply accept it as true. The last thing I wanted was a girl who believed she could get away with anything just because I wanted her and cared.

Then I asked her what she wanted to do right at that moment. She said what she most wanted to do was take off her pants and sit her naked bottom down on my lap. I glanced in at the clock, and it appeared that we still had some time before her parents got home, so I told her to do whatever she felt like doing. Then I told her to forget the conversation and I woke her up. She walked over to me, clasped my face between her hands, and kissed me with incredible passion and vigor. Then, almost before I knew it, off her pants came, and then her panties. Her little pussy was sopping wet, and I could smell her scent. She was absolutely ready, and she sat on my lap, straddling my legs, then rubbed her crotch up against my dick.

Back and forth she rubbed, then she pulled her shirt over her head and pushed her tits into my face. I felt her hands moving around the front of my pants, felt my dick get freed. Within scant seconds, she had engulfed it, vigorously bouncing up and down, trying like hell to get quickly to orgasm. Each time she hit bottom, she let loose with a little shriek, then whimper as she dragged herself back off of it. After maybe a minute of frenzied bouncing, her eyes got extremely wild and she cried out and clamped down hard on my dick. It took her a moment to get control of her breathing and herself. She looked at me, panicked, then got off of my lap, grabbed her clothes, and ran to her room.

I was a little worried as to what that meant, but I shouldn't have been. I pulled back up my pants, went to the bathroom to clean up, and her mom walked through the door just as I got back out. Sheela was showering; I could tell from the sound of water in the back bedroom.

Her mom asked where she was, I told her, and then the two of us sat down and talked for a bit. Sheela came back out shortly, long brown hair still damp, but wearing a loose-fitting sundress. She sat down close beside me, and the three of us talked for awhile longer about the musical Sheela and I were going to try out for the following week. Then her mom went to go make dinner.

Sheela waited for her mom to get out, then leaned in closely and whispered, "I am still so hot. What did you do to me?"

I acted astonished. "What I did to you? Weren't you the one who jumped me? I seem to recall being attacked by a beautiful, but completely mad woman outside."

She sighed. "That would be me, right?" She started to stroke my upper arm with her fingers, lightly tracing my bicep. "I just..I don't know. When I saw you standing there, I just had to kiss you, and when I kissed you. Oooh, when I kissed you. Very nice."

She leaned over and kissed me again, leisurely, carefully. Then she sat back, eyes bright. "Lookie." She smiled devilishly, then grasped the bottom of her sundress and pulled it up at an angle where only I could see. No panties, and when she shifted her weight a bit, it became apparent that there was no bra, either. "The scary thing is that I'm still hot for you, I could do it again right here." She looked to the kitchen. Her mom was moving around, but it was apparent she'd be there for a bit. She had switched on the TV and was watching Donahue. Sheela took my hand and put it between her legs. "See, I told you. You want to?"

She must have seen a yes in my eyes, because she stood and led me to the basement stairs. "Mom," she called, "We're going to go play some pool. Give me a yell when supper's ready."

Her mom yelled back an ok, and we went downstairs. In the family room, there was a full-sized pool table, and beyond that a family room with a large TV and a stereo set-up. There was a deeply upholstered chair in there that I had my eyes on, but Sheela sat on the edge of the pool table and crooked a finger at me. "Come and get me, Tiger." She had her legs spread somewhat, and was right out on the edge of the table, and when I stepped between her legs, she wrapped them around me and started digging in my trousers. Grasping my quickly stiffening member, she traced her pussy with it, and then pulled me to her. As advertised, she was hot and still very wet. Her eyes were bright, and she was watching me carefully as I moved into her. I tried to keep the pace slow and steady to keep from blowing off, but she wasn't having any of that. She wanted me fast, and she wanted me deep, and she wanted me right now. She was twisting in front of me and she had a hold of her tits, working her nipples. I leaned in to kiss her, and her tongue was everywhere, darting here and there, hot and wet. I could feel an eruption building in my groin, so I grabbed her ass tightly and began hammering her deeply.

She came absolutely unglued, and I had to kiss her hard to keep her wails from echoing up the stairs and attracting attention. Just as I could hold it no longer and was downloading what felt like a quart of hot spunk, she came, thrashing, wild-eyed. She threw her arms around me, and with arms and legs wrapped tightly, I felt her shiver and shake convulsively. I picked her up, and got out asses into the other room in case someone had heard, and shut the door. I sat down in that comfy chair, still wearing Sheela, and tried to catch my breath.

Her breathing was slowing, and she wiped the perspiration from her brow with the back of her hand. "Oh, God, that was incredible. How did you learn to do that?"

"Native ability and practice," I replied, shifting to relieve a cramp in my leg. She stood up, shook her dress back down, and bounced off to the small bathroom that adjoined the family room. She returned with a damp cloth, and she cleaned me up and got me ( celebritysexstories.net ) zipped back in my pants. She grinned. "Last thing we need now is my mom walking in and seeing THAT looking at her." Then she returned to the bathroom, sprayed a bit of Glade, and cleaned herself up again. After a few moments, she returned, climbed into my lap and snuggled in.

"Today has been wonderful, ULTIMATE WINNNNER," she sighed. "I've never known anything like this." She kissed my cheek. "You think you'll ever get tired of doing that?"

I grinned. "Nah, I plan on having sex until I can't get it up and forget why it mattered."

She bit me playfully on the hand. "I mean doing that with me. Are you going to get tired of doing that with me?"

I looked her in the eyes, and while she clearly was not scared, she did want to be assured. "No, I don't think so. Practice, after all, makes perfect, and there's tons of stuff we haven't tried yet."

She smiled. "If I helped, do you think you could get it up again?"

"Probably. If you want to wear me out entirely."

I think I might have been saved from a fate worse than death right then when her mom called her up to supper. Sheela asked me to stay, but I needed to get home. I promised to call later, and she gave me a kiss at the door that promised much and still delivered quite a lot. Her eyes were bright as she shut the door.

That night was a bit frenzied. I was incredibly wired, and I was trying to figure out where I was going next with this. I had made my own, personal geisha girl, and now I needed to train her properly. I spent a lot of time figuring out exactly what I wanted with the situation. Obviously, I wanted sex. That was a given. I wanted it, and I intended to have it in varied and interesting ways, more to keep things fresh than otherwise. Because, the fact was, I genuinely liked this girl. I rationalized the inescapable truth that I had mesmerized her into doing my bidding with the idea that I intended to keep her. And I did. But I also had to get my head around another fact, which was this: no matter how good the sex or how great the relationship, wasn't everything a bit suspect because I had gotten what I wanted by coercion?

I thought about rich or famous guys who were never able to be fully sure that their playmates wanted them for themselves or for the rubbed off notoriety. In my instance, I rather suspected that Sheela would never have screwed me but for the hypnosis. Now, don't get me wrong; I had no intention of stopping. I was certain that if this hypnosis stuff worked on one girl, it could work on others, and I wanted to find out. My problem this time, though, was to figure out how to do hypnosis without tipping the fact that I was hypnotizing, because another Sheela was unlikely to drop into my hands.I decided, for lack of a better idea, to practice on my sister. She was close at hand, a good sport, and might be good for a laugh. I set out that evening to see what could be done.
02-07-2012, 11:02 AM
I found her in the family room, watching television. She looked to be pretty tired, but was trying to finish a movie, or something. Neetu was older than me, probably 19 at the time, and was attending college in town. She has black hair, blue eyes, and at the time was a little overweight, mostly because she had undergone knee surgery about five months before and was just getting to the point in her rehab where she could really start to work. She had injured it playing volleyball for the university, and was trying to get back in shape for her sophomore year on the team. Maybe I should point something out. At that time, knee surgery was pretty major. She had a scar that wrapped around her knee cap, and the scar tissue inside the joint was fairly intense. She kept it wrapped, and iced as much as she could, and was icing it on the night in question.

I sat by her and asked if she wanted me to massage her knee. She smiled tiredly, and said that would be a good thing. I carefully began to work the joint, rubbing lightly and then with increasing pressure around the patellar tendon and the edge of the patella. I was careful not to press too hard, and she seemed appreciative. About this time, her show was over, so I turned off the set and started talking to her in a gentle voice as I worked. She was already sleepy, so I concentrated on focusing her attention on that, on her knee, and on my voice. I was told her that the pain in her knee was getting less and less as she drifted toward sleep, and that she should concentrate on my voice to help that happen. One funny thing. She was almost under when she perked back up and said "UW{(ultimate winnnner, thats me))}, this almost sounds like you're hypnotizing me."

I smiled at her. "Would that bother you?"

She eyed me closely for a moment. "Can you really do it? Hypnotize me?"

"Probably. I think so."

She sat there for a moment while I continued to work her knee. "Do you think you could help me with the pain and the rehab if I let you try?"

"I could give you suggestions to help. You'd have to really want

it, though. I'm pretty new at all of this."

She decided. "Let's try. This is getting to be too hard, and any help I can get would be a really good thing. So, what do I need to do?"

I turned out the lights in the room except for the lamp above her head, and started talking to her. I had her focus on the tip of a pencil, and after a few moments, she was lightly transfixed. A few moments later, she was under pretty deeply, and I was able to take her quickly deeper with some simple suggestions. At that point, I gave her the suggestion to sleep again at my signal, and then I woke her up. "How do you feel?"

She stretched a bit. "About the same. Was I under? Did it work?"

"Let's find out," I said, and gave her the signal. She collapsed back into a trance, and I was sure that I had her. I worked her deeper then, and then started to give her suggestions about her knee. I told her that the pain would get less and less every time I put her under, and gave her a key word to say when the pain got too bad to take. I worked to reinforce that suggestion, telling her that the pain was already lessening,

and that the key word would always work. I also told her that she wanted to return to her sport very badly, and that she needed to lose the weight and get into shape. Then I told her that losing weight would help the knee get better quicker, as there would be less weight it would have to bear. Just before I awakened her, I told her to forget what I had said, went back over the key word, and then woke her up. "Ok, Neetu, we need to try something to see how good a subject you are. I'd like you to say the word 'prestidigitation'. Repeat it after me."

She did. "How do you feel?" She paused, eyes seemingly blank for a moment, and then said "It doesn't hurt as much, UW. It doesn't!" She sat up a bit, and felt the

joint. "I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself, thinking about how bad it hurt and watching Judy Garland to take my mind off of it. But this is better. This is lots better." She smiled at me shiningly. "God,UW. Thank you. Oh God. This is so much better."

We talked for a while longer, maybe the longest time we had ever talked at one sitting. For the first time, she saw me as something other than her little brother, and I saw her as something other than a pain in the ass. Just before she went upstairs to bed, I put her under again. I couldn't resist. I told her that she should tell her teammates about how much my knowing hypnosis was helping her recover from her injuries. I did

this for two reasons. I wanted some more subjects to practice on, and having her round up some from her team was a good way to get them. And since there was no way I was going to take sexual advantage of my sister, I was going to have to get my kicks elsewhere.

In the weeks ahead, that would work better than I had hoped for. Anyway, after that suggestion, I woke her up and she went up to bed. A few minutes later, I got a call from Sheela, who wanted to know if she could come over for a while. It was about nine, and was kind of late, but I said she should come over anyway. My parents were pretty cool about visitors, and they went to bed early.

About twenty minutes later, Sheela arrived, wearing a tube top and a very short skirt. We went downstairs, and before she could jump me, I put her quickly under.

I told her that showing herself off to me would make me very happy, and that what made me happy would make her happy. I told her that pleasing me would please her, and that the more pleased I was the more pleased she would be. I told her that she should be agreeable to the sorts of things I wanted to do sexually, and that she could think up new things to her heart's content.

One quick thing. You may have noticed that I have generalized the sorts of things I told my subjects. I've done that on purpose, because I truly believe that there are any number of seriously unscrupulous bastards out there who would get ideas about stuff that I would rather not let them have. I can't stop them from most of the shit they pull, but I can keep from helping them learn new tricks.

As for the rest of you, it's mostly in the books, if you want to bother to learn. I know what I am, but I'm not too sure about YOU.

Anyway, when I woke her back up, she stepped across the room, put on

Boston's first album and started to dance to "More Than A Feeling." She moved slowly

at first, tracing her body with her hands, then started to move her fingers between her legs and over her breasts. She turned, looked back over her shoulder, and then bent over, showing how short the skirt and how tight her bottom was. She also showed that she had no underwear. She started to spread her legs out, and she reached back and held her pussy open with her fingers, then stood up, turned, and looked at me with what can only be called hunger in her eyes. She traced her chest with her hands, then

smoothly pulled down her tube top, revealing her pert little breasts. She pinched her nipples into full attention, and when she turned to tease me a little with her bottom, I found the buzzer in my pocket let it sound three sharp times. Each one seemed to strike her like a slap on the ass, and she staggered where she was, controlled herself, then stripped her clothes off and stared at me.

"Would you play with yourself for me," I asked. "That would be so damn hot."

She smiled widely, then sank to the floor, spread her legs widely, and began to work her pussy with her fingers. She watched me for the longest time as she played, until she was so ready to cum that she couldn't focus. When she closed her eyes and had both hands working things, I stepped over to her, unzipped my pants, and put my dick up to her face. She spotted it as her eyes lolled open, and she grasped it with one hand, pulled it to her mouth, and began to lick and suck for all she was worth. I felt

it go down the back of her throat, and then she coughed and I withdrew. She dragged her eyed back open just in time to see me preparing to spear her pussy. She cried out as I entered her, and held on like she was drowning. She started cumming almost immediately, writhing beneath me and twisting her head from side to side. I pulled her legs up over her body so I could drive in as deeply as possible. She was staring me in the eyes, almost begging for release. I kept it up until I completed, and we lay there with me inside her for a while, catching our breath.

I had to put her under again to suggest to her that she was tired and needed to go home, or I'm pretty sure she'd have been ready for another go almost immediately. As it was, I needed time to think, to plan. This was going to be good; I just had to make sure I did it all right.
02-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Several days passed while I sorted out my plans. Part of the reason it was several days was because I kept getting sidetracked by Sheela, who was apt to appear from nowhere and look to get laid. I would go to the parking lot, trying to sneak away from school, and there she was, lurking around my car. I’d hide out in the drama room, and she’d show up, wearing a grin and, seemingly, very little else. I was getting tired and a bit grouchy, and it wasn’t her fault. I finally figured out part of the problem, and things went a good deal more smoothly.

It seems that when I used the buzzer on her, I had neglected to make her excitement of limited duration. She got excited and stayed that way. It was no wonder she always seemed ready to fuck at a moment’s notice; she WAS ready, and had been, continuously, for days.

How did I finally catch on? Well, I was hiding out in the theatre, trying to think a bit without interruption, and I saw Sheela come in onto the stage, looking for me. I slumped down, not really wanting to be found. The thing is, she was flat wearing me out.

Anyway, she came in, looked around, and started to walk out. My friend, Rahul, wandered in about then and asked her if she’d found me. When she said she hadn’t, Rahul commiserated with her, then put an arm around her shoulder and gave her a hug. They went from a hug to a clench to a dance in about 10 seconds. She was dancing close, even though there was no music, and Rahul seemed to be riveted by her attention. She moved her face in closer to his, and then he kissed her. It seemed to surprise him that he was doing it. What surprised him even more was her reaction. She threw a lip lock on him that was awe-inspiring, and then she pulled him off into the wings with both hands on his shoulders. I crept in closer, going around the torm tower and getting my eyes on them from behind. Rahul was sitting on a stool by the light board, and Sheela had pulled up her skirt and was backing up onto his dick. Once she got him plugged in, she went absolutely nuts, bouncing on his lap for all she was worth.

Rahul seemed highly puzzled, but was nonetheless thrilled with the attention. There seemed to be no way for him to hold on. Hell, I knew how darned tight and slick she was, and Rahul had nowhere near my experience with her. Soon enough, there he went, making little strangled noises in the back of his throat. She kept bouncing, trying like crazy to get off, but was kept just short of where she needed to be. She had one hand working her pussy and the other was up inside her shirt, pulling on her nipples. Then she saw me standing there. She seemed embarrassed for a moment, then pulled off of Rahul (who also saw me and looked embarrassed) and attacked my pants with both hands. She stripped me from the waist down, and had my dick in her mouth almost instantaneously. She sucked and licked the thing for what seemed like ten minutes, then she turned around and laid face down across the light board. I got up behind her, slipped it to her, and started to pound away at her tight little quim. She started throwing her head from side to side, then caught sight of Rahul as he started to put his pants back on. She motioned him over, slid a bit to the side, and shoved his dick in her mouth. After a few moments, he was hard all over again, and I was beginning to cum.

I turned her over, threw her legs up beside her torso, and began to take lengthy, nasty strokes. She started to whimper, then cried out when I reached into her shirt, grasped her nipples and pulled them. I felt her pussy clamp down hard, and then she cried out and shook violently at the end of my dick. I pumped my balls empty into her and watched Rahul lose his second load in her mouth. She did not keep that one, carefully spitting it into a trashcan beside the light board.

While she seemed to be a bit troubled by her performance, she stayed for quite some time back there, moving between the two of us, trying to renew our interest. Rahul looked hammer-stunned, and while he managed to get hard again, his erection slipped away before she could do anything with it. As for me, I was able to get hard again, but I wasn’t all that thrilled with the idea of having an audience, and Rahul was going nowhere. He just kept his eyes on Sheela, who kept her eyes on us.

Eventually, though, when it became apparent that there was going to be no more action behind the curtains, she got her clothes in order and Rahul stumbled off to class. I quickly put her under, asked a few searching questions, and told her that an orgasm would release her from all effects of the buzzer, and that she would be able to work off her horniness. She seemed relieved by the change. Then I asked her about the interlude with Rahul and me. She replied that it was embarrassing, "but incredibly sexy to be wanted like that." I asked her if she wanted to forget about it, but she said no, that she kind of liked it.

So I woke her and held her for a while as we talked, and then I let her go off to class. I found Rahul later and warned him to keep his mouth shut or he’d never get any more action from her. He had already figured that out for himself, and already was looking forward to the next time he could have her.

There was just so much stuff I was finding out by trial and error. Here’s another for instance. My sister sent one of her teammates over to the house for a treatment, and it took forever to get her under. Though not unattractive, Rani was kind of built chunky, and was obviously a lesbian. She obviously did not trust men, and she had little to no trust in me. The only reason she was there was because Neetu told her it could help.
02-07-2012, 11:03 AM
So, anyway, I worked on her for over an hour initially and finally got her under. For the next hour, I worked to get her deeper, trying like crazy to allay her fears of men, me and the like, but wasn’t very successful. She wasn’t waking up on me, but neither was she cooperating much. I worked on the hamstring she was suffering from, and left it at that for the day. The next day, she came over again and was somewhat improved. We worked on the hammy, and then I got an idea. I put her under and asked her to tell me what she thought was sexy. She was a pretty out front lesbian, so she had no hesitation in listing what she was into. Turned out that she liked girls with small to tiny breasts and absolutely loved strap-on dildos. On reflection, it seemed to me that she was pretty latent for a lesbian, and so I started to work on how much dildos looked like the real thing, only not as comfortable. I then equated the girl type she liked with young boys and left it there for the day, telling her she should think about it but not remember where she got the idea.

I saw her next about a week later, and she seemed a bit different. I put her under readily, and she willingly went very deeply asleep. I asked her about why she liked girls better than guys, and she went round and round to the effect that she didn’t know whether that was the case. She said she had been thinking about it, and that since she was turned on by dildos, which were fake dicks, and slightly built girls, who looked like young guys, she thought it might be interesting to see if guys were something she might like. She said she had tried sex with a guy once, but he wasn’t very good and she had hated the experience for that reason, and because he had told all of his friends about making her.

This was my cue. I put her even more deeply asleep and told her that I was completely safe to experiment with sexually, that I already liked her and that I’d never tell anyone else what happened between us. I set her up with a trigger for my trusty buzzer, told her to forget our conversation, and then woke her up.

She stretched her hamstring and I asked if it had improved. I laid her down on her stomach, lightly kneading the back of her leg, and then pressed the buzzer. She winced, then pushed her crotch down sharply against the floor. "Are you ok," I asked. "Did I push too hard?"

I couldn’t see her face. "No, I’m fine, UW. I just kind of got caught by surprise. Just give me a second here." She got up on her elbows, kind of rolled back and forth a bit, then laid her head back down. I pushed the button again and started rubbing her leg. She started to squirm around some, pushing up against my hand and running her own left hand through her hair. I buzzed again. She breathed in sharply, then reached around behind her, finding my leg. She moved her hand up to my crotch and started to caress my dick, which was rapidly hardening. I buzzed one more time, then slipped the thing in my pocket. Then she rolled over, bare-chested. Somehow, she had managed to get her shirt undone without my noticing it, and she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Rani's eyes seemed a bit troubled, and she was obviously nervous. "Do you want to make it with me? It’s ok if you don’t. I’ll understand." She dropped her eyes and started to turn red around the ears. Then her forearms started to come up over her breasts.

I took my right hand, put it under her chin, and tilted her head up so I could look at Rani. "I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather be right now." Then I leaned down and kissed her. When I pulled back a little to look her in the eyes, I could see a few tears forming. But she was also starting to smile a little.

She took my free hand and rubbed it over her tightened nipples, pushing her pussy upwards against my leg. Her tits were large and kind of saggy, but they were obviously very sensitive as she started moaning when I started to lick them. We kissed for a few moments, and she shucked her jeans and panties in one rapid movement. She was absolutely soaked, and she laid herself as wide open as she could manage and pulled me to her.

Her pussy was nice, not overly tight but very smooth and exciting. Even better was the fact that she was now obviously enjoying herself. She was wearing a huge smile, and was pounding upward against my dick with everything she had. I threw her legs back and clasped her large ass in both of my hands, driving deeply inside her. She was whimpering and had a hold of her tits, mauling them and trying to get me to suck them. After a few minutes of this sort of fun, I let her get on top, and she absolutely kicked loose. She bounced away on my dick, her boobs bounding up, down and side to side randomly. It became obvious that she was right on the edge of a roaring orgasm, so I reached into my pocket and buzzed her again. Her eyes rolled back in her skull, she grasped her tits so hard she left marks, and she drove down onto me like she was trying to stab herself to death. She finally torched off, and she began to twitch violently, then scream with her mouth shut, and then go gutteral and bounce her tits off of my chest. I had a hold of her ass, and drove myself into her as deeply as I could go. She absolutely collapsed, nipples crinkled tightly, pussy contracting wildly, unable to catch her breath. I held her for a moment, then rolled her onto her back and started to take her again. She still couldn’t catch her breath, but was ready to give it another go. We went at it a bit more carefully, and the result was much the same. This time I came in her violently, and she lit off when I did, legs clasped around my back and head lolling from side to side.

So much for lesbianism. We laid there for quite some time, and she just kept looking at me and touching my dick. "I always thought these were ugly," she said, caressing my dick, "but I kind of like this one. And I really like what we can do with it." She gave it a squeeze. "Do you think we can make love again sometime?" I agreed, then put her back under and told her that she would be into the idea of fucking other men as well, but that she would feel like she ought to ask me for permission when she found one. I liked Rani, but I really didn’t need another girl trailing me, wearing me out. Which didn’t mean that I didn’t want to fuck her again. She was energetic, and really good in the sack. Who wouldn’t?

Before she left, she stood in front of me, naked, and asked me if I liked her body. I did, actually, and I told her so. She had a fairly large ass and big, low-slung titties, but her pussy was neat and neatly trimmed and her face was pretty. While she was moving about, I realized something interesting about women, maybe not all of them but most in my experience. They like to be looked at, and if they think the person looking at them likes what they see, they are fully content to stand around nude for any amount of time. Which was what Rani did, and as she stood there, she ran her hands all over her body to see if I was watching and would react. I was and I did. When she saw my dick perk up, she walked back over and started to suck and lick it. The only thing I could figure is that she got good at oral sex by attending to her girlfriends and learning a few tricks, but the simple fact was that she was terrific. I was stone hard in no time, and had an increasingly frenzied volleyball player astride my lap, getting me all soaked and horny. We fucked all over the room, and ended up with her leaning over the back of the couch, ass in the air, while I pumped her furiously from behind and played with her hanging and bouncing tits. She almost passed out when she came, and it was a good thing that the house was empty, because I’m sure she could have been heard down the street.

I got her dressed and sent her on her way, and not a moment too soon. As Rani was driving off, Neetu came home with another friend in tow. Her name was Pooja, and she and my sister had been friends forever. This was just getting better and better.

Pooja had been a source of my wet dreams for years now. She had long, red hair, great legs and nice, pointed cho-chos. I had managed to get glimpses of her from time to time when she came over, because we had a hot tub and the two of them liked to bathe.

Before you get the wrong idea, neither of them were lesbians, at least I thought not. I had walked in on Neetu and a boyfriend once, getting out before they spotted me. I have to admit that I didn’t know what to do with the sight of my sister being fucked doggie style on our living room couch, but that didn’t stop me from banging my monkey to the thought. As far as Pooja went, I had caught sight of titty every so often, but not too much and not too clearly.

Neetu and Pooja made their way into the family room where I was trying to watch TV, and it was pretty apparent that they caught wind of previous activities. They were going through Neetu’s records and whispering to each other. I must have looked like death on a hotplate, because Neetu inquired as to my general health, then asked who had been over. They grinned at each other, then seemed puzzled when I told them that Rani had been there. They clearly did not know what to do with that information. I gave them a tired grin, and then went to the kitchen to get some food. I also swiped one of dad’s beers; God knows I needed it. Then I went to take a shower, finishing my sandwich and the beer as I dried off. I felt rather more like a human again, which was a good thing, but guessed that there would be questions from my sister that I’d have to contend with.

When I got out, Pooja was still there, but downstairs watching TV. Neetu was waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Rani was over here, right," she asked, wearing an odd expression.

"She was," I replied, rummaging in the fridge for a Pepsi, settling for Coke. "I was helping her with her hamstring. Remember?"

"I remember the hamstring. But...look. We’re not kids, here, OK?"

"I dunno," I said, sipping the Coke and then grabbing a banana for strength. "The parents still think we are."

Her face tightened. " This doesn’t have anything to do with them. Look. That room smelled like...well, Pooja said it smelled like sex. Like people had been having sex in there."

"So?"

"So, if you were here and Rani was here, and no-one else was here, and there was sex here, I think we might have a problem."

"Why?" I was being purposely obtuse, which tended to drive Neetu crazy. This was largely the reason I used the tactic.

"Because she’s a dyke! She likes girls, UW!"

I smiled. "For what it’s worth, I can tell you first-hand that she likes guys, too. Or at least she likes me." I grinned more widely. "A lot."

She looked troubled. "What did you do to her?" She got a harder expression on her face. "This doesn’t have anything to do with you and hypnosis, does it?"
Post Thread Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Bhabi Ki Maa Ko Blackmail Karke Choda Rocky X 1 5,504 02-03-2014 02:10 PM
Last Post: Rocky X
Wank Maa ko Bus mein Choda Dexter 0 6,993 10-17-2012 03:56 AM
Last Post: Dexter
Wank Pyaari Aunty ko Blackmail Karke Choda Sex-Stories 0 20,691 08-20-2012 11:21 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Wank Saari Uthai aur Mummy ko Neend Mein Choda SexStories 0 22,089 01-31-2012 02:09 PM
Last Post: SexStories
Wank Sapno Mein Chudai - Sapne Mein Choda SexStories 6 11,656 01-27-2012 05:23 AM
Last Post: SexStories

Online porn video at mobile phone

embeth davidtz nudebete ko phasaya apne sexy badan ke jal me storieslene nystrøm toplesskhetarma maja Kari sex video mummy ne doodh pilayamaine maaki phuli hua bur first sexlori loughlin nude picturescaterina scorsone nudecondom pehnaya girlfriend nemuthi Maar Ke kya samjhu juthe dikhaoaksana wwe nudetika sumpter nakedAggeb maaor beta in hindisex.story.comchod beta chod re phad de bhosdatoccara jones sexSubbu ki chudaiGoriyan chodae walakym valentine fakesbeta Soya Tha mummy papa ka raat ko Kamasutra sexMOmi ne beta pas jakar sogaya jabadasti chodvai xxx video hd hindishreya sexsexy video Hindi Jabardast chudai Hindi mai Jor jor se chilana Awaz aani chahiyereema sen armpithaley webb sexladkio ki dhat kese aur kab nikalti he fuking moviabba ji ne choda sex storyrange hatho pakdi chut gand khunpantyless celebritieschinalpana xxxjenna bentley toplessboos ki biwi ki bra dekhikata barar thapma ne kutta banake gu khilaya kahanichood chood k bura hall kar deya larke ney larki ko hd video 1min 2mole tunnesarah rue nudechuttad sindur bangles wali chachi ki chuddai storynoureen dewulf nudejasveer kaur hot picshaley webb sexcerys matthews nudecaitlin manley nudechikne.motehipsmene lond chusi beti ko bi chusayaBIlu film dikhaka ke sex kiyadidi ko vodka pilai storySex story maa ki chudai dekha stranger se rat kocamille coduri nudemummy aap peshab karo main dekhunga storyRest krti hui gals ki sixi nipl chusnabus me budhe se maje pornBache or aorat kisexy baat chitaishwarya rai randiannette benning nude picsgerra zemanilouisa lytton fakesmariana rios nakedamerica olivio nudesaina nehwal boobslarki kidar hath lagao to garam hoti hphd xxx video muthi kese maremalu anty ki gahari nabhiBeta land dekh maa ki hawas jagi khani hindi sexnataliewoodnudex** aunty ne chodvani Vartasarah jane mee upskirtmastram incest storiesmoran atias nudeurdu sex stories plan bana kar behan ko kitchen me chodAerinn bartlett pornBehan ke chudai bahane karkanude chyler leighmelissa gilbert nuderoxana papassonali bendre nip slipjamie chung fakesBeta land dekh maa ki hawas jagi khani hindi sexghar p akele hone p chut mari story/nisha-kothar sexdesi project gaon ki maane betese prem sexstoriescaitlin manley nudetheresa russell nudeChor pulish ke khel me kiya apne cusen ke sath sex puri khani dekhayseskiyan pron story hindi mapriya mani pussyvideo sex ginta lapina for la senza lingerie 2016brooke langton toplessnokrani ki mdad se maa ko codaHitler ladki ko chodanipple ko dabate chudai ka videogaand shalwar ragar chudaisuhasi dhami nudeMaa mom beta incest stories mangalsutra honeymoon skirt braमामी मेरे वीर्य की दीवानी हो गईgaand Fadne ki dardnaak sex stories in Hindiarchana puran singh big boobslund dhukai xvideopichese aakar chupke se land dala xxx full hd videoboobs of ekta kapoor