Current time: 06-09-2018, 05:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Thread Post Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shanthi from Chennai ke Real Sex Experiences
08-20-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Shanthi from Chennai ke Real Sex Experiences
when we reached the hotel.. rajesh hugged me and kissed.. I just smiled and I too did the same.. vinoth was always roaming with his father.. I went to rest room and had a bath.. when I was drying my hair.. my husband came not nock the door..
shanthi: yes..
rajesh: open the door…. shanthi..
shanthi: vinoth is there pa I just smiled,
rajesh: its ok hes playing with the toy’s.. u move..
Then he came in to the rest room.. and hugged me.. he was kissing me all over my face lipds.. cheeks my hands etc… and pushed to the wall corner and he holded my hands and kissed on my lips.. but we had another knock vinoth is hitting the door.. rajesh get scared and he opened the door… vinoth was pulling is hands for playing.. rajesh cant do anything and he went to play with his son.. I closed the door, and tears was filling in my eyes.. how can I made this sin to my husband ? how can I allow another man to fuck.. how did I had sex with???? Its not aravindh mistake its all my mistake.. how did I acted like that how I changed like that?? Up to my marriage and also in first night I dosnt know wht is sex ? and wht will happen? But now I have allowed another man to fuck me?? I became a slut ?? I started to dry again.. I made a sin to my husband, and to my whole family.. I eyes gone red.. and I don’t like myself.. I don’t like my sin body…. Again rajesh nocked the door .. but I informed no rajesh I was taking bath again it will take another 15 mints and asked him to wait.. but with slow voice he said.. “ shanthi I want to see u my sexy, please open the door ma” then I wiped the eyes and said rajesh give me 5 mints I will come.. again vionth started to calling is dad.. I tooked the bath and came out.. rajesh looked at me and made a sexy look.. and smiled.. I too gave a smile and rested on the floor. Then we all three went to have tiffen.. we planned to go one of our relative’s home. Then plan to start by 2clk.. it will take nearly.. 6 hrs to reach that place..
We book the taxi and we started to to reach there.. it was my sister-in-law home.. while travelling we have seen many places.. and enjoyed but im not normal I just smiled and shows like enjoying to my hubby.. as we roam some of the place while travelling we felt tired, vinoth rested on my laps and my on my hubby’s shoulder. I felt my self sorry to him and hold his hand. Rajesh smiled at me and kissed on my fore head.. I just closed my eyes and kissed on his hand.. it was almost 7pm evening.. And car driver said that it will take minimum 4hr to reach that place.. I felt tired and I want to take some rest now.. I just closed my eyes and started to forget all.. after some time.. I feel some thing was roaming on my breast.. I felt some one was pressing my boobs.. I get shocked and suddenly wake up with strange face., with fear.. and I dont know I pushed the hand from my breast.
Rajesh get tensed about my reaction and asked me im normal.. then only I came to know that it was my hubby pressing my boobs.. I was scared, I think it was again aravindh.. car driver also looked at me and asked anything prob sir.. rajesh said no man u can proceed.
Then i sorry to rajesh, that I was in some other dream that’s y scared.. rajesh smiled at me and said its ok. The road we were going was fully dark and no other vehicle cant see.. then rajesh asked me to close the car window.. then car driver also closed the front doors. It was fully dark inside the car also. Only the car beam light was able to see. Then again everything was going normal. I think rajesh want some thing hot with me.. as he tried with me morning in restroom. I decided myself I want to do wht ever rajesh asks.. I shall do whatever my rajesh asks. The only think was I want to make him happy in all ways. That will be regardless to him. Then I took my rajesh hand and put it on my boobs.. and I smiled at him. He to smiled and gave me a smooth press on my boobs.. car driver was some old person of 50 and also the car was dark inside.. rajesh moved his hands all over my boby and enjoying.. my heart felt peavce and I can see the real moving hands of my husband. He slide my pallu down.. I slowly said in his hears raj “ car driver may see us” he just smiled and said “ shanthi he is old man and there is no lights also so lets we enjoy”.. I too smiled and I dint restrict him. My pallu was completly move down.. my 36c boobs was now clearly viewed over my blouse…. I closed my eyes.. and started enjoying.
I decided myself let raj enjoy whatever he want.. Then Rajesh was trying to remove my blouse button he was almost struggling to remove my blouse.. I smiled at him and said no. then Rajesh took vinoth and out on other side and I went to the corner of the window... Then I removed my blouse button and released my boobs out. He was very happy when I did.. he must think of that I have done this..?? then rajesh made my boobs to out from my bra.. and started to sucking my nipples.. my nipples gone hard.. I was in right corner behind car driver. Rajesh started to sucking my boobs vigorously.. bitting my nipples and he release my 2nd boobs out.. and started to sucking my too milky boobs one by one.. that old driver should know we are doing some think.. but I dint care about. While sucking my boobs rajesh slowly raised my saree and lifted it up to my tights. My blood started to boiling.. then he put his left hand inside my saree and touched in-between my legs.. but it was covered with my black panty.then started to slide my panty but he cant pull my panty down..then he inserted his 2 fingers in side of my panty and rubbed my pussy hairs.. I hold his hands tightly and with warm breath I looked at my hubby.. then we came closer and started to sucking the lips we forget our self and we were sucking the lipssss… my boobs was handing out and my saree was almost lifted to my waist. We both forget the driver and enjoying. Suddenly the car stops at a place.. rajesh and me get shocked and covered my boobs with pallu.. driver seen me adjusting the dress

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Suddenly the car stops at a place.. rajesh and me get shocked and covered my boobs with pallu.. driver seen me adjusting the dress but drive should not have my clear view it was dark.
Then that old man ask us to wait for a while and he went to rest himself behind the tree. Rajhes smiled at my and said sorry. I just smiled and said “ rajesh its all ur wish I do wht u want me to do.. “ rajesh blushed and smiled with joy..
Shanthi: wht u want me to do I will do for u rajhes
Rajesh: hmm realy ? shanthi..
Shanthi: yes dear
Rajesh: then can u cme out of a car with out wearing ur blouse..
Shanthi: u naughty drive may come..
Rajesh: u said u will come but now again hesitating
Shanthi: ok dear ( I smiled and went out of the car with my hanging boobs)
..rajesh cant even belive that im doing this in open place ?? his eyes went wide and enjoying my boobs.. then rajesh removed my pallu now my boobs was fully exposed and I was standing with blouse removed. I felt shame but I want to do it to satisfy my hubby thoughts.. then smiled at rajesh he kissed me and said tk’s.. then he ask me to get in the car as the old man was coming.. then I covered the pallu over my breast and we both get in the car.. then car again start to move with normal speed.after some move rajesh moved my side view of pallu.. now my left side boobs was completely visible out and started to cares it but he don’t know wht to do now.. then he took is cock out and ask me to hold.. it was realy warm and hungry too. I too hold his cock and started to shake it off.. while doing this again the care driver stops the car for dinner, as there is no other hotels any more in this dark place.. after saying this he went to have the dinner.. then I ajust my blouse and he too took his cock inside is pant but I was bulge.. then I dressed my self and came out of the car.. my boobs was not correctly covered by blouse it was half jumping out of my boobs.. but my hubby dosnt want me to adjust.. I felt shy and started to walk in back of him.. my navel was also clearly visible.. I adjust my saree that’s covers my navel now.. then we had dinner and came back to car.. the driver was smoking near the car and my hubby went for pissing.. I too followed him he started to pissing it was quite humming noise.. I smiled at him.. and he asked me to come closer.. I just turned around no one is there and I too went near him.. I can see he was pissing is cock was semi erected.. I felt shy and rested my head on his shoulder.. rajesh asked pis me also as there is no other place near we want to travel much longer.. I said no as I dint do pissing outside.. but he forced me to do.. I too felt like pissing but I never did this b4.. I totally felt shy.. my hubby just looked any one is coming but I was completely not much dark as hotel lights was there.. then I lifted my saree up to my knee and adjust myself to piss.. but my hubby hugged from behind and ask me to sit and piss as a normal females.. then he lifted my saree up to my tights I felt shy and started to bend.. then I removed my panty up to my knee and sit with balancing my toe, now my saree was lifted up to my upper tights, my panty was up to my knee.. my ass also feel the air.. then I started to pissing with small noise.. I felt shy and also my heart was started pounding any one may become. My hubby bend down and he touched my pussy.. it was wet with my urine.. I pushed his hand but he dint listen and he rubbed my pussy for some time.. then he inserted his finger and started to fuck with his fingers.. but I feel some one coming, then we adjust our self and started to come out from there.. is was a small boy. Then my hubby started to move from there.. but I dint wear my panty also I was on above the knee.. then I don’t know wht to do and I too walked following my hubby.. he turned and smiled at me.. as I was walking slowly with out wearing thepanty.. I cant evne adjust then we reached the car.. and the car started again.. he was smiling and asked did i enjoyed.. after car started I adjust my self and I tried to wear my panty.. but rajesh dosnt allow me to wear.. he put his hands inside saree and started to care my pussy… he rolled my saree up to my knee and he was rubbing my pussy.. he was making my made by all such naughty things.. he twisted my clit which was erected.. and started to finger my pussy. Almost 2 fingers went inside and started to screw my pussy.. he was trying to insert his fingers fully and see my whole length.. I closed my eyes I controlled myself and hold his hand tightly.. rajesh came to know that I was in horny.. he started to do much faster.. as I started to shouting.. rajesh can feel my hot pussy and the heat.. finaly I given my cum oon his hand.. I rested my head on the back seat when rajesh feels my cum on his fingers he stops fingering me.. my breath gone to extreme after my juice came out I feel normal rajesh was looking at me with his lust full eyes.. he much also saw lust on my eyes too.. me and rajesh looked each other with lust full eyes.. I was sitting slanting with my legs wide my saree rolled up to my waist.. my two boobs was out of blouse just covered with my thin blouse.. rajesh fingers was in my hot pussy, my hand was on his pant hold is cock over the pant zip locked.. slowly rajesh twisted his fingers again in my wet pussy .. then I closed my widelegs for a first jerk and again opened wider for him now rajesh tried to finger much faster than b4..i holded the car seat tightly with my eyes shut.. now he tried to insert the third finger.. I cant even stop him and also make any noise.. then he tried with 3 fringers which realy hurts me.. he forcly pused 3 fingers now I can I feel his 3 fingers went 2 inches realy I gone horny and I want a cock now to fuck hard.. I pressed his cock hard and he must know im ready now.. while doing this car driver raised a voice “ Sir.. in another 10 mints we are going to reach the place tell me the address once again correctly” then we both adjust ourself and I dressed myself the place came we went inside the home.. it was a village but a big home it was almost 12 night.. lot peoples was there and we a room at the corner.
That my cousin sheela came.. she was newly married, we both were just chating. My son went to other room to sleep with other kids. By 12.15 my husband came in.. he was drunked.. then sheela said bye and went to his room but she was next to our room only. Once she moved out my husband came and hugged me and take off my saree from top I was just in blouse with boobs exposed. Then he kissed me and sucked my lips but I can fell hard whisky smell when we sucking. So I some how hesitate when he sucking my lips… then asked me to suck his lips in deep and suck in tough also.. I said “ whisky smell is coming dear I feel bed” then he remain me the promise I made to him.. that I will do anything from him wht ever he say I will. Then I smiled and kissed his lips and start to suck. He just inserted his tongue in my mouth and played inside my mouth.. I just hold is tough and started to suck his tough like sucking cock.we both did for more the 20mints.. we both sucked each other and tasted both salivas each other..
No I too can feel the whisky smell in my mouth. He pushed me to the wall and pulled my blouse.my 2v top buttons were came out.. now my hall boobs were exposed. I just closed my eyes and holding the chair next to me for support. Then in standing possition he lifted my saree with peticot, and pressed my pussy flesh all in one hand tightly which makes me realy pain for me.. he was sucking my tongue. And slapped my pussy and crushing it hardly.
Suddenly some one knocks the door. We both were shocked and i adjust my self and my husband went to bed. Then I opend the door. It was sheela.
She said : u have nay water here
Me: hoo yes wait I will get u
Sheela : ok tk’s
Me: yes take it sheela
Sheela: tk’s akka. Sorry to disturbe.. then she smilled at me by the way im stading..
She must know we were playing some naughty . then I closed the door and I came back to the bed. My husband was holding his cock and shaking. And asked me to come nude. Then I kissed his cock and started to remove the dress. He was watching me when I was removing the dress and enjoying on the bed…. Then I came on the bed.. we both we fully nude we both sucked again..
Husband : hey u like wht we had in car ?
Me: s dear its all for you
Rajesh: so u don’t like Lakshmi
ME: not like that raj I did for u.. bcox u likes that na
Rajesh : hmm so u dint enjoyed ??
Me : yes I also enjoyed dear.. but felt scare
Rajesh : why dear.. im there with u na ?
Me: no car driver must see us.. I think. I don’t know wht he will think
Rajesh: so wht ? he left now. We should have fun dear
Me: hmm ( I smiled)..
Rajesh: I think u also like.. Yes r no dear ?
Me: yes.. raj
Rajesh: so can we have a fun now
Me: im urs dear u do wht ever u want..
Rajesh : wht sheela came now ?
Me: she want water it seems so..
Rajesh: ok she said something to u when she left whts that ?
Me: she looked at my blouse it was almost opened na. that’s y (smiled)
Rajesh: Y she wont open her blouse aa ? (smiled)
Me: chi………. (Smiled) she is also doing the same I think. Her dress was almost crushed.
Rajesh : Realy ?? ( his cock went hard when I said)
Me: yes I think.
Rajesh: wait let me hear thwt they speaking
He went near the door and heared wht they speaking but he cant he anything. Then he said we should try this today we should look wht they doing ok va shanthi ?
I was scared and my heart was started pounding. Then rajesh take a towel and covered himself. Then he open the back boor and went out side. I too follow him just I coverd my self with petticote. It was fully dark and only moon light was there that too not bright.. rajesh went to the next door it was closed. He looked at me and ask to follow him. Then I switched off the room lights and followed him. Rajsh went near the door and started to hear very closely. He pulled and hugged me. Now we both can hear wht they speaking. Rajesh started pressing my boobs and hearing there speech. I said rajesh
Me: Raj come lets go of they comes out then it will be a prob
Rajesh: He see the door was closed from out side. They cant open the door
Me: raj if any one see us then It will be prob.
Rajesh: No one can come only 2 exist here so no probs come Lakshmi see how they speaking.
Me: hmm……
Rajesh was hearing there sexy talks and I can fell his cock was hitting on my laps. Then rajesh search for peep hole. And he found a hole. He ask me to sit near by him and rajesh started watching through the hole. He forced me to watch me also. I too peeped first time with my heavy hear t pounding. Sheela was fully nude and sucking his cock. Then rajesh pushed me again and watch the show, I think he is watching eagerly. He asked me to hold his cock now.. in that dark night.. I moved me hand under his towel, then I can feel rajesh ass crack then I moved my hand back to feel rajesh butts.. I can feel the heat on is butt too. . I too enjoyed rajesh butts it was good in shape. Then I moved forward, then I find his balls was hitting on my hands. I hold that 2 balls and slowly crushed… then he kissed on my forehead and again started to watch the sheela’s act. Then I slowly pulled his balls down to see me.. he made a cute noice haaaaaaaa.. then he kissed on my lips and said “ dear 2 mints da they we were too hot in bed wait” then I search the cock but it was too hard and like rob. I started to shake up and down to make rajesh to come horny.. I know rajesh was now too horny then he removed his towel from his waist.. and removed my petticoat.. I was topless now.. I can feel the cold air on my ward body.. then rajesh came in kneel down position pushed me to suck his cock. By the time I was sucking his cock he was massaging my boobs and enjoying the sex show of sheela.. i was sucking rajesh cock in deep to change his mind on me but he was still busy in seeing them. Then suddenly rajesh asked me to watch wht they doing…. Haaaaaaaaaa sheela was standing with her legs wider and her husband was in between her legs and licking sheelas pussy. It was to amazing pose we have seen I too schoked when I saw that position. Sheela was holding her husband head tightly with her pussy and hes was too busy in between her legs. Then rajesh removed my petticoat up to my kneel. Then rajesh sucked my lipps we both hugged together. Again he started watching the next action in peephole. I started rubbing my hands against on rajesh hairy chest..rajesh also started to role his hands on mu boobs and my ass cracks. I can feel rajesh was in full mood, his cock was almost seeing my face.. but it was not getting inside my horny pussy.. finaly sheela and her husband gone to fucking.. sheela was making horny sounds which we can hear clearly outside the room which make as too horny.. finaly the sound ends. Rajesh enjoyed the full show then he kissed my lips.. I want to know why there Is no sound inside the room?? So i watched through the peephole. I was shocked that man was standing nude.. his cock was semi hard and black in colour.. my heart started pounding again. Rajesh pushed me down in same place started to play on me.. it was not much big corridor but 2 persons can adjust. He pushed me on the floor.. started to pay hardly.. I asked to move inside the room but hes not in position to listen anything.. he started to fuck all of sudden. Rajesh was fucking too hard today.. wow it was a great fuck im getting now after some years. More then 15 mints hes was fucking mein my wet pussy.. I had 2 orgasm and finaly he was in climax point. I was shocked to hear.. at last stage he was moaning “ sheela…. Sheela…. Sheellaaaaaaaaa bitch sheelaaaaa” and finaly he hits his hot cum inside my pussy.. I dint say anything and we started from that place immediately..
08-20-2012, 04:06 PM
After we went inside the room he went to bed directly and I went to take bath.. after I came out of bath room my husband was sitting with whisky and water.. when he saw me he just smiled at me.. then I went near and sit next to him.. he completed his first round and mixing the whisky for second round. I asked…
Me: raj u dint like me?
Raj: hey y u asking like this
Me : no tel me u don’t like my structure and me im not looking looking sexy ?
Raj: no dear ur too sexy then any one and also homly….
Me: no
Raj: realy dear
Me: then when u fucking me u was moaning sheel’s name
Raj: dear its just sexy pa.. u take it serious
Me : (silent)
Raj: see Lakshmi its all common.. ur too sexy dear if any one see u then they will fuck u sure
Me: (shocked) raj wht u telling im ur wife
Raj: so wht pa sex is to enjoy I know abt u and u know wht I like..
Me: no raj that’s not good
Raj: common Lakshmi u should change already u said u will do anything for me and u should do wht im saying ok va
Me: I can do anything for raj..
Raj: realy ?? ok we have second round on bed ok ?
Me: again? Just now I had bath… (smiling)
Raj: so wht wait Lakshmi let me complete this whisky and come
Me: hmm
Raj: so u ready.. u should di wht im saying ok ??
Me: ok raj im urs tell me wht should I do ?
Raj: I will fuck u hard and ur sheela now on the bed
Me: raj again? Idf any one hears then It will be prob pa
Raj: no u should accept and u should do
Me: please raj don’t want pa I feel shame
Raj: that’s ok if u want u can say any other male name whome u like
Me: hoooooo raj wht u saying im ur wife raj wht u speaking
Raj: wht Lakshmi… not prob for me i want to enjoy ok u also enjoy come kissing me dear
Me: raj I think u not in sence come and sleep
Raj: Lakshmi im n sence ok wait we have a grt fuck today
Me: ( silent)
Then raj completed his whisky and kissed me.. he removed my towel and made me nude again.. then he came in between my legs.. his cock was on my pussy.. I can feel his heat over my pussy I hugged him slowly.. then raj started to suck my lips and mixed his saliva in my mouth.. I get a good smell of his saliva and also whisky .. then raj crushed my boobs hardly.. by saying the name of sheela… he was enjoying sheela and not me.. he was doing vigorously.. bitting my nipples and sucking like a kid… I can see the change when he was doing now.. he was kissing my face all over and say like “sheela sheela sheela”
But I cant stop him.. then I just acted like sheela it self.. I was going horny when raj was doing nausty on me.. but suddenly raj asked me,
Raj: Lakshmi u like this way..
Me: smiled don’t know u continue
Raj: tell me dear pls it will hot tell me
Me: ok u continue
Raj: no u say u like r not ?
Me: yes I like common raj do it
Raj: hmm grt da wait let me have one more whisky
Me: fast raj..
Raj: Lakshmi come u also have one glass
Me: whisky ????? wht raj u playing???
Raj: no Lakshmi it will be good come I will give small amount of glass only come
Me: No raj I cant take (smilled)
Raj: ur Mouth is already giving a grt smell of whisky come don’t say that u don’t like come
Me: raj please don’t want
Raj: come come.. take it cheers………..
Me: me raj it smells hard
Raj: take it then u will feel too romantic
Me: ( closed eyes)
Then raj gave me on full cup of whisky… then raj had 3 cups of whisky.. I can see tha change after 15 mints.. I cant see clearly.. I felt drowsy.. then raj pushed me on the bed and called me as sheela..
I too acted in the name of sheela..
Raj: Lakshmi say any one name u like..
Me: wht to say ?? raj come and fuck me
Raj: no say some other man name so it will be hard
Me: raj come and fuck me.. fuck me hard
Raj: yes Lakshmi ..
Then he started licking my pussy madly.. my first orgasm was done on raj mouth itself but I cant tolerate the itching in my pussy.. I pulled raj on me and forced to fuck him, but raj ask me suck his cock..
I was sucking raj cock as anything I did b4.. my saliva was rolling on his cock from top.. I was sucking his cock with a good sound… then he pulled me on the top and sucked my boobs again.. again I can see my pussy getting wet.. then I asked raj to fuck me it was too bad I never ask him b4.. then I came to know how slut im.
Then raj ask me to say any man name who I have in mind.. but I don’t know wht to say him. I said to raj that I don’t have any one in my life other than u.. but he said “ ok laksmi say any name not raj”
Then I got a flash “ the man I had sex in train” his name was aravindh” but I felt shy and also shame to say that.. but raj forced me to say that.. then finaly I said aravindh.. which made me fully wet… then raj also like that name.. but raj was think that it was just a name but aravindh was the one how fucked me for 2 nights in tha train.. thenn raj fucked me like anything and I too enjoyed the way we fucked….. I was madly repeating the name of Aravind.. finaly he cummed in side my hole and came on my cheast.. but I was moaning “ aravindh” I cummed for 3 times that time but it was realy hot when im saying the name of other men when my husband fucking me
After some time raj wake me up but I cant even see him it was bcoz of whisky.i can feel and also can hear what raj was saying but I cant see him… then raj asked me to take water.. he gave me some water and again sucked my boobs… I pulled raj ask me fuck again.. then raj pushed me on the bed and started to suck my boobs and biting I was moaning like a slut on bed then raj bend down like a dog.. I was in between his legs.. his cock was hanging like a banana.. then I moved forward and started to grasp it.. but I cant. Then finaly I hold his cock and sucking like a dog..then he hold his head and fucked in my mouth for 10 mints.. his cock was hitting my throat.. then he pushed me the bed.. but head went out of bed.. my long hair was rolling on the floorand boobs are swinging.. he wide my legs and started sucking my clip like anything.. he was also eating my clit..i cant tolerate that feeling and I moved backward but he dint leave me and he followed me again.. finaly he got my horny hole and inserted hi tough and tasting my hole…. He was rolling in my pussy hole…. Then he came on top and inserted his cock.. then he started to fuck.. but I was almost out of bed.. and balancing my hands on the ground.. but he dint care of it and fucking me like a evil.. I can get all his hard shots in my pussy.. and finaly I got cummed and started shouting.. but raj dint stop fucking and hitting in my pussy.. I cant even balance with my 2 hands and finaly he pulled me up.. now I was sitting on raj and we both hugged then I started to fuck raj… he too guided me in that way.. raj was moaning in the name of sheela, then raj ask me to say the name and fuck him.. then finaly I was getting climax time.. then I started saying “ aravindh. Aravindh, aravindh…” and fucked raj.. both were saying different names and enjoyed I got 2 orgams finaly. Then my fucking speed got reduced.. and raj pushed me up and down to fuck him up.. I too did the same. Finaly raj pushed me and take his cock out and aked me to suck.. while sucking he shout his cum in my face and lips.. its was realy tasty raj take his cum in one finger and feed me up.. I sucked his cum like a baby..
At last we don’t know how we slept.. morning 11 AM my son was knocking the door.. we both we in good sleep… and also nude…….. I awake and dressed up, Just a nighty only. I covered raj over the bedsheet and went out and opened the door but vinoth was not there, I asked raj to take bath and I cleaned the bed…. It was with cum droped on the bed sheet most of the place.. I can even get the smell of whisky and and hard smell of cum from my mouth.. I felt bad abt me how I did all this ? suddenly raj came from back hugged me and kissed from behind pushed me on the bed.. he was lifting my night.. I cant evne escape from him.. I can feel his cock was rubbing on my ass cheeks.. and he said he loved yesterday night very much.. that I acted so real and good..
Raj: Lakshmi u was too hot yesterday I never een u klike this u enjoyed lot dear
Me: yes thanks raj ( my face gone red in shy)
Raj: u acted like a real whore dear
Me: im whore for you ? im ur wife raj
Raj: Yes everything is between us.. ur realy whore dear u know how u enjoyed yesterday night.. u drunked and started doing sex so wild..
Me: (Just smiled) raj ifelt shy don’t say that
Raj: wht to shy Lakshmi I like that I want u to be always llike this on bed and we should enjoy the real sex al night ok va ?
Me: Sure raj I will do for you
Raj: who is Aravindh?? U were saying that name like a mad
Me: no one u ask me to say the name that’s y I said
Raj: hmm that’s ok dear I like that
Me: (smiled) ( but I know who is he who fucked me 2 nights in train) raj u like that way im saying other mans when u fucking ?
Raj: Yes dear it made me hot
Me: its not wrong raj.. im ur wife na how can I say that
Raj: so wht dear I wont mind ok. U feel bad im saying sheela’s name when im fucking u
Me: No raj u can say and enjoy
Raj: You also can do and also enjoy ok.
Me: yes raj..
And suddenly my son vinoth came it.. then we both moved and I adjust my self..
08-20-2012, 04:06 PM
After we went inside the room he went to bed directly and I went to take bath.. after I came out of bath room my husband was sitting with whisky and water.. when he saw me he just smiled at me.. then I went near and sit next to him.. he completed his first round and mixing the whisky for second round. I asked…
Me: raj u dint like me?
Raj: hey y u asking like this
Me : no tel me u don’t like my structure and me im not looking looking sexy ?
Raj: no dear ur too sexy then any one and also homly….
Me: no
Raj: realy dear
Me: then when u fucking me u was moaning sheel’s name
Raj: dear its just sexy pa.. u take it serious
Me : (silent)
Raj: see Lakshmi its all common.. ur too sexy dear if any one see u then they will fuck u sure
Me: (shocked) raj wht u telling im ur wife
Raj: so wht pa sex is to enjoy I know abt u and u know wht I like..
Me: no raj that’s not good
Raj: common Lakshmi u should change already u said u will do anything for me and u should do wht im saying ok va
Me: I can do anything for raj..
Raj: realy ?? ok we have second round on bed ok ?
Me: again? Just now I had bath… (smiling)
Raj: so wht wait Lakshmi let me complete this whisky and come
Me: hmm
Raj: so u ready.. u should di wht im saying ok ??
Me: ok raj im urs tell me wht should I do ?
Raj: I will fuck u hard and ur sheela now on the bed
Me: raj again? Idf any one hears then It will be prob pa
Raj: no u should accept and u should do
Me: please raj don’t want pa I feel shame
Raj: that’s ok if u want u can say any other male name whome u like
Me: hoooooo raj wht u saying im ur wife raj wht u speaking
Raj: wht Lakshmi… not prob for me i want to enjoy ok u also enjoy come kissing me dear
Me: raj I think u not in sence come and sleep
Raj: Lakshmi im n sence ok wait we have a grt fuck today
Me: ( silent)
Then raj completed his whisky and kissed me.. he removed my towel and made me nude again.. then he came in between my legs.. his cock was on my pussy.. I can feel his heat over my pussy I hugged him slowly.. then raj started to suck my lips and mixed his saliva in my mouth.. I get a good smell of his saliva and also whisky .. then raj crushed my boobs hardly.. by saying the name of sheela… he was enjoying sheela and not me.. he was doing vigorously.. bitting my nipples and sucking like a kid… I can see the change when he was doing now.. he was kissing my face all over and say like “sheela sheela sheela”
But I cant stop him.. then I just acted like sheela it self.. I was going horny when raj was doing nausty on me.. but suddenly raj asked me,
Raj: Lakshmi u like this way..
Me: smiled don’t know u continue
Raj: tell me dear pls it will hot tell me
Me: ok u continue
Raj: no u say u like r not ?
Me: yes I like common raj do it
Raj: hmm grt da wait let me have one more whisky
Me: fast raj..
Raj: Lakshmi come u also have one glass
Me: whisky ????? wht raj u playing???
Raj: no Lakshmi it will be good come I will give small amount of glass only come
Me: No raj I cant take (smilled)
Raj: ur Mouth is already giving a grt smell of whisky come don’t say that u don’t like come
Me: raj please don’t want
Raj: come come.. take it cheers………..
Me: me raj it smells hard
Raj: take it then u will feel too romantic
Me: ( closed eyes)
Then raj gave me on full cup of whisky… then raj had 3 cups of whisky.. I can see tha change after 15 mints.. I cant see clearly.. I felt drowsy.. then raj pushed me on the bed and called me as sheela..
I too acted in the name of sheela..
Raj: Lakshmi say any one name u like..
Me: wht to say ?? raj come and fuck me
Raj: no say some other man name so it will be hard
Me: raj come and fuck me.. fuck me hard
Raj: yes Lakshmi ..
Then he started licking my pussy madly.. my first orgasm was done on raj mouth itself but I cant tolerate the itching in my pussy.. I pulled raj on me and forced to fuck him, but raj ask me suck his cock..
I was sucking raj cock as anything I did b4.. my saliva was rolling on his cock from top.. I was sucking his cock with a good sound… then he pulled me on the top and sucked my boobs again.. again I can see my pussy getting wet.. then I asked raj to fuck me it was too bad I never ask him b4.. then I came to know how slut im.
Then raj ask me to say any man name who I have in mind.. but I don’t know wht to say him. I said to raj that I don’t have any one in my life other than u.. but he said “ ok laksmi say any name not raj”
Then I got a flash “ the man I had sex in train” his name was aravindh” but I felt shy and also shame to say that.. but raj forced me to say that.. then finaly I said aravindh.. which made me fully wet… then raj also like that name.. but raj was think that it was just a name but aravindh was the one how fucked me for 2 nights in tha train.. thenn raj fucked me like anything and I too enjoyed the way we fucked….. I was madly repeating the name of Aravind.. finaly he cummed in side my hole and came on my cheast.. but I was moaning “ aravindh” I cummed for 3 times that time but it was realy hot when im saying the name of other men when my husband fucking me
After some time raj wake me up but I cant even see him it was bcoz of whisky.i can feel and also can hear what raj was saying but I cant see him… then raj asked me to take water.. he gave me some water and again sucked my boobs… I pulled raj ask me fuck again.. then raj pushed me on the bed and started to suck my boobs and biting I was moaning like a slut on bed then raj bend down like a dog.. I was in between his legs.. his cock was hanging like a banana.. then I moved forward and started to grasp it.. but I cant. Then finaly I hold his cock and sucking like a dog..then he hold his head and fucked in my mouth for 10 mints.. his cock was hitting my throat.. then he pushed me the bed.. but head went out of bed.. my long hair was rolling on the floorand boobs are swinging.. he wide my legs and started sucking my clip like anything.. he was also eating my clit..i cant tolerate that feeling and I moved backward but he dint leave me and he followed me again.. finaly he got my horny hole and inserted hi tough and tasting my hole…. He was rolling in my pussy hole…. Then he came on top and inserted his cock.. then he started to fuck.. but I was almost out of bed.. and balancing my hands on the ground.. but he dint care of it and fucking me like a evil.. I can get all his hard shots in my pussy.. and finaly I got cummed and started shouting.. but raj dint stop fucking and hitting in my pussy.. I cant even balance with my 2 hands and finaly he pulled me up.. now I was sitting on raj and we both hugged then I started to fuck raj… he too guided me in that way.. raj was moaning in the name of sheela, then raj ask me to say the name and fuck him.. then finaly I was getting climax time.. then I started saying “ aravindh. Aravindh, aravindh…” and fucked raj.. both were saying different names and enjoyed I got 2 orgams finaly. Then my fucking speed got reduced.. and raj pushed me up and down to fuck him up.. I too did the same. Finaly raj pushed me and take his cock out and aked me to suck.. while sucking he shout his cum in my face and lips.. its was realy tasty raj take his cum in one finger and feed me up.. I sucked his cum like a baby..
At last we don’t know how we slept.. morning 11 AM my son was knocking the door.. we both we in good sleep… and also nude…….. I awake and dressed up, Just a nighty only. I covered raj over the bedsheet and went out and opened the door but vinoth was not there, I asked raj to take bath and I cleaned the bed…. It was with cum droped on the bed sheet most of the place.. I can even get the smell of whisky and and hard smell of cum from my mouth.. I felt bad abt me how I did all this ? suddenly raj came from back hugged me and kissed from behind pushed me on the bed.. he was lifting my night.. I cant evne escape from him.. I can feel his cock was rubbing on my ass cheeks.. and he said he loved yesterday night very much.. that I acted so real and good..
Raj: Lakshmi u was too hot yesterday I never een u klike this u enjoyed lot dear
Me: yes thanks raj ( my face gone red in shy)
Raj: u acted like a real whore dear
Me: im whore for you ? im ur wife raj
Raj: Yes everything is between us.. ur realy whore dear u know how u enjoyed yesterday night.. u drunked and started doing sex so wild..
Me: (Just smiled) raj ifelt shy don’t say that
Raj: wht to shy Lakshmi I like that I want u to be always llike this on bed and we should enjoy the real sex al night ok va ?
Me: Sure raj I will do for you
Raj: who is Aravindh?? U were saying that name like a mad
Me: no one u ask me to say the name that’s y I said
Raj: hmm that’s ok dear I like that
Me: (smiled) ( but I know who is he who fucked me 2 nights in train) raj u like that way im saying other mans when u fucking ?
Raj: Yes dear it made me hot
Me: its not wrong raj.. im ur wife na how can I say that
Raj: so wht dear I wont mind ok. U feel bad im saying sheela’s name when im fucking u
Me: No raj u can say and enjoy
Raj: You also can do and also enjoy ok.
Me: yes raj..
And suddenly my son vinoth came it.. then we both moved and I adjust my self..
Post Thread Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Fucked My Shanthi Aunty baraip 0 4,484 06-12-2011 07:20 AM
Last Post: baraip

Online porn video at mobile phone

shreya pantydesi incest storynokroon ny chodagaand he gaandjawam laury ka maja hindi sex storiesshamita shetty nude picsnaked shamitagokuldham.mei komal chudi sb mardo seshadi ke liye ladka and ladki me bathchitsaffron burrows nudemaria kirilenko upskirtभाभियो ने ननद का भोषड़ा करवायाmini andén nudeChoti didi ne sarmate huye nind me lund liyagaon ki Bholi Bhali apni sagi behan ko chodanancy travis nudeamisha patel exbiisushmita sen nip slipGujrati sex kahani tarak mehta ka oolta chasmachachane khola parkl ka nada or chuda chachi ko vediosimone simons nakedkirsty gallagher nakedphoebe tonkin nude fakesbehen ki moti gand talaab mai chodidheere dhree baat bari chup ke seleona lewis upskirtMOmi ne beta pas jakar sogaya jabadasti chodvai xxx video hd hindisex stories of preity zintaaur bas chudwati gYi pArayi mardo seaaahh oohh maa mammy chodai story.hilary rhoda nudetara king o connordaniela denby-ashe nakedmelinda shankar bikinisuru se lekar akhir tak sexy pornchelsie hightower nakedshawn weatherly nudegisela dulko nudeladies bathroom gadva video CCTVnand ki traning sex storyBeta mera bada bhosda dekhke darna matreema sen pussyexbii bhuvaneswaripriscilla taylor nudeapni jethani ko me ne masturbate karte dekha lesbian kahanisofia milos fakesPel pel kar far dunga XXX VIDEOS Pooja porn nahe cpkajal agarwal swamiji boobs sucking storiespapa bahar balkoni me akbar pad rahe the me maa ko andar chod raha thaमा का गांडु बेटा चुत की भुखsamia smith sexybabita ki gand ko touch karne laga chudainude amy willertonkatherine lang nudemaria fowler nuderobyn lively nudekristal marshall asspati kyo patni ko chudwana chahte hi whynude gigi edgleyoksana andersson nudenandana sen nipplenude jennifer nettleskate gosselin nip slipemma watts pornnatalie horler toplessonly for boy nude ladka log ko sex kaise chadta hxnxx khani of tarak mhta ka sexy csma komalremini nudechristine kaufmann nudeisha sharvani cleavagenargis fukingnude rosa acostamuth marta huva piriyanka chopara sexy vidiobur mein lund daal to Scorseserachel nichols nip slipgrettell valdez nudetilsa lozano nudeशराब में मदहोश हो कर चुद आईmalu anty ki gahari nabhisex story chaddi peshab sunghpados vali anti ko rat din prem karta hu uese kese kahukimberley kates nudema ka bhosda incest sexh storimummy ki adhmari chudai sex storytempany deckert nakedjetji ka ganda sabdmashi ne apani bahu ka choot dilayafarm house me bahan ki seal tuti