Post Thread Post Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pariwaar ka Pyaar
10-12-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Pariwaar ka Pyaar
Ravi jab so kar utha uska sar abhi bhi Roma ki baaton ki wajah se uska sar chakra raha tha ... pichle 2-3 din se us reh reh kar Roma ki baatein yaad aa rahi thi ... Kya Roma sach mein such bol rahi thi ... ya muzhe chutiya banane ki koi nayi chaal hai uski ... Roma itni chutiya ladki nahi hai ... she is smart cunt ... Ravi thought ... he was still in his bed when he heard a knock on his door...

"Who's it?" Ravi shouted lying still in his bed...

Door opened... Mohit and Bhavna rushed in Ravi's room...

"Mom Dad... " Ravi pulled the blanket a bit up towards his chest... he had habit of sleeping naked ... Bhavna knew it ... she smiled as she tried to trace his hardon from over the blanket ... and then looked at Ravi and smiled again...

Mohit also had a smile on his face ....

"Ravi guess what..." Mohit asked ... he sounded eager...

"What ..." These kind of questions make many smart people blank ... the combinations of answers are in thousands ... so its better many times to go blank ... Ravi's brain did the same thing... it went blank too....

"Sorry.." he said ...

"Comeon sonnie ... guess it ..." Bhavna said this time ...

"Is this some freaky puzzle ... comeon mom ... dad ... jaldi bolo .... " Ravi was getting anxious too now ...

"Its about Priya ..." Mohit said

"What.... is she back .. kahan hai woh ..." Ravi wanted to meet his big bitchy sister ..... who was missing from almost 3 weeks now ... he wanted to just fuck her all holes up for the next 3 weeks to compensate for all the trouble she had caused to them ...

"Nahi woh wapas nahi ayi hai ... but she is safe..." Mohit said ...

"Finally some reply from her ... hum log kitna tensed the ... yeh ladki hamesha kuch na kuch tension deti rehti hai ... Main to pehle hi keh rahi thi ... " Bhavna boli

"And how did you guys came to know about that?" Ravi asked ..

"Inspector Chang ne bataya ...he traced her credit card records and today I got a message from Priya .... it was a MMS ... you wanna have a look .." Mohit pulled his cell from his pocket and gave it to Ravi..

It was Priya ... "Hey guys ... I am in 'Kywatuha' and safe ... I will be back very soon... Don't worry ..."

"See maine pehle hi bola tha ..." Bhavna had a grin on her face ... her eyes still trying to search her object of affection from the blanket ....

"Where on this world is 'Kywat'... whatever" Ravi ne pucha ...

"'Kywatuha' is a place around 200kms from here... its a place full of monestries... people usually go there to meditate, relax and find mental peace..." Mohit said..

"Meditate ... what ..." Ravi was shocked ... uski behen jo usse chudwane ke liye din raat tayyar rehti thi ... jo us se shaadi karke bacche paida karna chahti thi .. woh ... sab moh maya tyag kar... meditation karne chali gayi ... usko abhi bhi vishwas nahi ho raha tha ....

"Hum ko bhi vishwas nahi huwa ... but yeh message to yahi kehta hai ... but good that she is safe ... woh wapas aane ke baad pata chalega ... ki achanak kya huwa ...." Mohit bola ... usko bhi yakeen nahi ho raha tha ...

"So can we go back to India ?" Ravi ne pucha ..

"Not yet .." Bhavana said ..

"Why mom ... Ab Priya safe hai to problem kya hai ..." Ravi ne pucha ...he was itching back to go home ... meet his friends .. Komal.... and others ..

"Inspector Chang ne bola hai .. he is going to investigate more on this ..then we can go ... Agar Priya aa jaye to uske dusre din we can go back ... but she has to come back ... " Mohit said ....

"Beta... we are getting extended vacations ... so just enjoy .... apne mom dad ke saath thoda aur time bitane mil raha hai ... to tum khush nahi ho kya ..." Bhavna looked at Ravi and asked ...uski aakhon mein vasna ki lehar daud gayi ... Uss island par ... Ravi ke mote kaale majboot lund se exclusive chudaai ka maja kuch aaur hi tha ... she was very very happy ... jitne din aur mil jaye uske liye accha tha ....

"Nope mom ... aisa kuch nahi hai ... in fact its more fun here ..." Ravi smiled and winked at her ...

Both of them started smiling ... Mohit looked a bit bemused ....

"Good that both of you are happy here ... " Mohit ne masumiyat se kaha .... Bhavna and Ravi started laughing ... Mohit joined them ..smiles all around...

"Ok tiger you get ready .... see you at lunch ...." Mohit said ...

Bhavna looked at Ravi and his shaven muscular chest ... Entire last week was full of tension.... she did't get her chance to lay hands on Ravi's cock ...her eyes slowly starting to fill with lust ...

"Comeon darling lets go .." Mohit said as he tapped Bhavna on her shoulder ... bringing her back to her senses... Ravi was also getting scared ... kahin Bhavna usko Mohit ke saamne hi kiss karna chalu na kar de...

Bhavna controlled her urges... kissed Ravi on his cheeks ...

"Bye beta ..." Bhavna said

Mohit headed towards the door ...

"I am wet baby.... " She whispered in Ravi's ears as she left ... she had a lustful smile on her face and licked her lips before going out of the room ...

"Tharki aurat ..." Ravi thought and smiled.... as he jumped out of his bed ... his cock was hard and throbbing .... "But she is fucking awesome in bed ... I know chote ... you like her tooo..." Ravi apne lund se baat karte huwe bola .... man hi man muskurate huwe ... chalo thoda nahate hai ..... Ravi headed towards the bathroom...

"There is something wrong..." Inspector Chang ne apne not so smart assistant Derek se kaha ...

"A girl goes missing .... we find a dead body ... and then after 3 weeks we get a message from that girl that she is safe ... and is out to find mental peace ..." Chang bol raha tha ...

"It happens sir... people go missing and they come back .." Derek bola ...

"Yeah you are right ..." Chang bola ... uske 10 saal ke police career mein yeh pehla missing ka case nahi tha he was very smart usne bahut saare pechida cases solve kar diye the... but na jaane kyun uska man yeh incidents ko itna lightly nahi le raha tha ...

"This can't be so simple" He thought...

"So sir what should we do ... close this case..." Derek ne pucha ..

"What do you think Derek?" Chang ke is achanak sawaal se Derek thoda so confuse ho gaya ...

"Sorry sir ..."

"No no seriously you tell me....." Chang smile karte huwe bola ...

"Sir ....according to me ... this is a clear case and very simple ... girl had some disputes with family ... she left house due to differences without saying anything to anyone ... searching for mental peace..." Derek closed his eyes ... now he was searching for one ...

"Come back Derek ..." Chang said..

"Sorry sir..."

"Ok tell me ... why did she send a message after 3 weeks ..." Chang asked

"Guilt.. may be ... I have left my house many times after fight with my wife but then I call her back and tell her where I am ..." Derek haste huwe bola ...

"Thats not guilt... thats something else ... you are scared of her ..." Chang said with a grin ... Derek smiled too ... a bit sheepishly ...

"May be Priya found mental peace and she thought her family was worried about her ...." Derek said ..

"Hmmm... this sounds logical to me..." Chang ki baatein sunkar Derek ka seena ful gaya ...

"So what do you suggest now .." Chang ne pucha ...

"Close the file .... as simple as that ..." Derek smiled and said ...

"Great.." Chang smiled too

"Thanks sir ... I appreciate that ..." Derek haste huwe bola ...

"Nope we are not closing the case ... not yet... but we will very soon ...Derek ... trust me ... Now pack your bags ... we are heading to 'Kywatuha' " Chang said firmly as both of them got in to their car and headed towards 'Kywatuha' ....

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Bhavna pulled over a sexy black sleveless tee with mattching black bra and thongs ...Mohit Bhavna ki moti gadrayi gand ki taraf dekhta hi reh gaya...she was dressed to kill.... she had started taking care of maturish but hot body... the fat on the stomach was reducing everyday ...boobs getting firmer... in last couple of months strict diet plan and workout (in gym and bed) was working wonders for her ... she was not only giving hardons to her husband and son ...but also strangers, cab driver, hotel staff... Her black tee was tight with enough cuts to show her milky white massive mammaries and was accompanied by a tight blue jeans jis se uski moti gadrayi gaand ki golaai saaf nazar aa rahi thi ... jaise koi bada sa matka rakha ho ... with enough curves to make anyone's cock hard ... Mohit was no exception ....

"Darling aaj kisko katla karne ka irada hai ..." Mohit Bhavna ki gand par haath ferte huwe kaha ...

"Sabhi ki ..." Bhavna laughed and said and then she started putting on a red sexy lipstick ...

"I bet the red lipstick would look lovely on my cock ..." Mohit unzipped his pants and pulled his already hard cock out of his pant.

"Hmm you are already hard honey..." Bhavana licked her lips .... she was getting hornier every day ...

"Tumhare husna ne muzhe fir se 15-20 saal pehle ke din yaad dila diye .... you are getting younger and younger these days ..." Mohit's cock was throbbing now ... his mouth watering...

Bhavna kissed her finger and the put the finger back on Mohit's lips ...

"Ahhhhhhhh...." Bhavna was teasing Mohit now .... like a young gal teasing her boyfriend .... fuckathons with Ravi had induced new life in her body ... she just tied her long black hair back ...

"Rehne do na ... don't tie them ..." Mohit said ... he was completly bold over by Bhavana's flourishing beauty .... Bhavna just smiled.....

"I am waiting baby ..." Mohit apni lund ki taraf ishara karte huwe bola ...

"Aaj bahut romantic mood hai .. kya baat hai..." Bhavna asked as she sat next to him...

"You are the reason .. " Mohit ne Bhavna ko apni taraf khinch liya ...aur use kiss karne laga ... both of them started to smooch ... Mohit was getting more and more excited ... his cock was leaking pre cum ... so was Bhavna's pussy....she was getting wetter and wetter ...uske haath Bhavna ke mote mote boobs dabane mein lag gaye the ... one hand started to slip and unzip Bhavna's jeans ...

Mohit's mobile started to ring....

"Mohit ... your cell is ringing ..." Bhavna broke the kiss and said ...

"What the fuckk... " Mohit was agitated ... aadhe mein hi fone baj gaya ...

Mohit ne cell ki taraf dekha ... number dekh ke woh thoda bechain ho gaya ...

"I need to take this call... Sorry sweet heart ..." He said ... his cock transiting from hard to semi-hard..

Bhavna was pissed off equally .. Mohit's business commitments always left her wet and dripping ... but this time she had a better substitute ...

"Ok ... good.. great news ... you are here in the city .... which hotel ... ok ... great ..... I will see you in 1/2 hour... " Mohit had smile on his face as he got up and put his cock back in his pants ...

"I gotta go sweety pie ... something importnant ... new contract .... I hope you don't mind .." Mohit kissed Bhavana's cheeks ... and smiled .... Bhavna smiled back ... she was more happy this time ... you know why ... someone harder bigger and stronger was just getting ready in the room near by...

"Raat ko ...we will continue from the same point ....... take enough rest honey ... aaj raat tumko sone nahi milega ..." Mohit laughed ...pulled his blazer and left hurringly ... Bhavna too got up and started applying touch up to makeup on her beautiful face ...

"Priya ne apna message record kar ke kyun bheja ... woh bhi 3 weeks bad.... woh pehle bhi bhej sakti thi ... why didn't she call me ... why the fuck did she go to that freaky sounding place ..." Ravi's mind was fill of thoughts as he strolled down the stairs looking out for his parents with whom he was supposed to have lunch

His eyes got glued to the pool, as he saw something through the glass across the lobby...a beautiful well rounded ass in blue bikini bottom swayed out of the pool and was heading towards the changing rooms ... gori gori gadrayi gand thi ... aur lower back par ek tatoo bana huwa tha ....

"This is insane ....cannot be true ... Same tattoo .... butterfly girl ..... "

Ravi started to move towards the pool .... he had to take to go through the entire lobby to reach the pool ... but she was gone ... as always ...

"Was she here..." Ravi thought ... butterfly girl had again eluded him ...

"It can't be her... woh yahaan kaise aa sakti hai.... kya Priya ne use yahan bulaya ... but where is she now ... and where is Priya ..." Ravi was thinking as someone patted his shoulder ...

"Any problem sir?" Hotel's manager asked ...

"No... nothing ..." Ravi still looking around ...

"Are you looking for some one?" he asked again

"Yeah ... just a friend ... its ok ... thanks a lot for asking ..." Ravi manager se bola aur wahan se nikal gaya

Jab Bhavna tayyar hokar niche pahunchi to Ravi already wahan baitha unka intejaar kar raha tha ... apni maa ko is sexy avatar mein dekhkar uska lund pant mein uchal kud karne laga .... Bhavna sach mein bahut sexy dikh rahi thi ...

"Hey mom ... you are looking hot ... you have lost weight I guess ..." Ravi Bhavna ko upar se niche dekhte huwe bola ...

"Only hot ..." Bhavna ne muskurate huwe pucha ...

"Fucking hot ... mom ... " Ravi whispered in her ears .... Bhavna sharma gayi ... uski chut fir se geeli honi lagi thi ...

"Where is dad?" Ravi ne pucha ..

"As usual he had to go for a meeting...... but he has asked you to take 'special' care of your mother ...." Bhavna winked at her ....

"Really .." Ravi smiled back ....both of them started to laugh ....

"So whats the plan?" Ravi ne pucha ...

"You tell me ... what are your plans for me ..." Bhavana ne uski aankhon mein dekhte huwe kaha ... vasna ki agni fir se jalne lagi thi ... chudaai ka khel fir se chalu hone wala tha ...

"I am hungry ... mom..." Ravi ne pet ke upar hath ferte huwe kaha...

"Me tooo...." Bhavana apni chut par haath rakhte huwe boli ...

"Mom I am serious..." Ravi smiled and said ...

"Me too beta ..." Bhavna haste huwe boli ...

"Ok how about some pussy pie ? Hot and wett..." Bhavna ne firse shararat waale andaaz se pucha ... Ravi apni tharki maa ki baatein sun kar hairan ho gaya.... uski maa ki adayein din ba din .... college wali chudakkad ladkiyon jaisi ho rahi thi ... he was simply loving it .... jab mature chut ka maja aur jawan laundiyon ke dialogues ek saath mile to kaun khush nahi hoga .... Usne Bhavna ko ek stern look di..

"Ok ... lets have something first to eat ..... and then you will eat me ..." Bhavna chehekte huwe boli ...

Bhavna ki besharmi din ba din badte hi ja rahi thi ... Ravi was enjoying every bit of it ..... They got into a secluded corner of the dining area ... it was lunch time ...but still the lights were dim .... people seated cosily around in various corners .. whoaa whata place ... both of them sat in a corner seated closely next to each other ...

"Mom I wished ki main 30 saal pehle paida huwa hota to..." Ravi said as both the love birds started to chit chat with each other ...

"Kyun beta ..." Bhavna was bit puzzled ...

"We would have been BF-GF then .." Ravi said as he placed his right hand on Bhavna's thigh..

"Bass itna hi ... woh toh hum ab bhi hain ... waise bhi BF-GF waali saari cheeje tum karte hi hain ..." Bhavna sharmate huwe boli ... Bhavna ne Ravi ke haath par rakh diya ...

"Haan woh bhi hai ... lekin .."

"Lekin kya ... aaj se main tumhari GF.... nayi wali ... but what about Komal?" Bhavna ne haste huwe pucha ..

"Dumped ... right from the day I did you ... trust me ... she is not so fun ...as you are ..." Ravi winked and said...

"What do you mean by fun.." Bhavna Ravi ke maje lete huwe boli ...

"Mom ...." Ravi sharma gaya ....

"Aaa ... my baby ... look at you ... you have turned so red... blushing ..." Bhavana Ravi ke is andaaj se waakif nahi thi ... usko bahut alag alag mehsoos hone laga ... uska tagda saand jaisa ladka ... blush kar raha tha ...

"Comeon speak up"

"In bed mom .." Ravi said

"In bed ...I did not understand ..." Bhavana aur maje lene lagi ...

"Mom ..."

"Comeon beta ... tell me ..."

"I love to fuck you mom ... you have the best pussy in the world ... Happy?" Ravi besharmi se bola ..

"Thats my boy .... Love you beta ..." Bhavna hugged Ravi ...

"Love you 2 mom ..." Ravi hugged her tightly... uske mote mote boobs apni majboot chaati se dabate huwe ...

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..." Bhavana ke munh se awaaj nikli .....

Ravi placed his lips on Bhavana's juicy red lips and both mom son began to kiss each other in that corner ... they forgot that they were in public place and someone could easily come to know about their relation... ek baar fir se vasna ki agni ne samaz ki saari maryadayein tod di .. both of them were kissing each other madly ... tongues were being licked ..salaiva exchanged ... kone mein 2 paagal premiyon ki chumma chati jor shor se chal rahi thi ...

"Hang on ..." Bhavna realised that they were in a public place... she pulled away from Ravi... Ravi realised it too... dono idhar udhar dekhne lage ... shayad kisi ne unhe dekh na liya hon .... everything seemed so normal ... people were busyy eating and drinking ... both of them started laughing ... fun can be dangerous at times .. but its fun anyways...

"It must be a common site here ... they must be thinking we are BF-GF..." Ravi said as he started to eat again ...

"Hmm may be ... " Bhavna smiled and said ...

"It was fun mom ... lets do it again .." Ravi smiled and said ..

"Yeah it was ... but not again .... not here ... in my room ..." Bhavna winked as both of them started to eat, chit chat again ... adding fuel to stomach before their marathon fuck sessions ... fuckathons ....as we call them ...

As Mohit entered room 555 .... A beautiful lady hugged him immediately ....both of them started kissing each other ... Mohit hugged her tightly ...

"Hmmm ... nice .." Mohit ne us ladki ko upar se niche dekhte huwe kaha ... the girl just smiled ...

Us ladki ki skin ekdum gori gori thi .. she had nice juicy fat lips ... as everyone wants .... her boobs were nice and firm...34 C may be D ... her ass fat enough and was perfect enough to be ridden in doggie style ... ..uski aankhen zheel si neeli thi.. making her more sexier ..she was wearing a white silk shirt and black skirt ..... she was so fucking hot ... perfectly made ... to be drilled day - night long ....

"So hows the new look sweet heart .." the girl said and smiled...

"You looking so fucking different Mona darling .... Plastic surgeon has done his job perfectly ... koi pechan nahi payega ki tum meri secretary Monica ho ...." Mohit started laughing wickedly ...

"Dead secretary .." Monica started laughing too ...

"But what about your boobs ... pehle se kaafi bade lag rahe hai ..." Mohit said ...."And ass too" Monica ki gadrayi gaand par haath ferte huwe Mohit bola

"They are specially made for you ... tumhe bade boobs aur gaand pasand hai na ..." Monica haste huwe boli ...

"Really ..." Mohit pulled Monica towards him and both of them started to kiss again ... Mohit's hand moving over her ass as he cupped her ass cheeks ...

"Aouchhhhhhhh.." Monica exclaimed ....

There was another knock on the door...

"Come in .." Mohit chillaya ... Thomas his friend entered the room .... his eyes immediately glued on the object of his affection ... girl... young beautiful.... and fucking hottt.... Monica ki 'nayi' jawani dekh kar uske munh mein fir se paani aa gaya ...

The game was getting bloody dangerous now ... with Monica's re-entry, things were surely going to hotten up now ...
10-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Bhavana ne Ravi ke lund ko apni chut par rakha aur dheere dheere niche sarakne lagi ...

"ohhhhhhhhh mommmmmmmmm......." Ravi ki munh se awaaj nikli ...

Bhavna ki geeli aur garma garam chut ki deewaaron ko ragadta huwa uska lund Bhavna ki pet ki taraf badhne laga tha ... Bhavna ne apni dono taangon ko Ravi ki kamar ke side mein rakh diya tha ... aur uske lund ke upar chad kar ghutnon ke bal baith gayi thi ...fir dheere dheere apni moti gand ko niche karke ... Ravi ke kaale mote lund ko apni chut mein andar lene lagi ...

"Hmmmmmmmmm... niceeeeeeee......aaaaaaaaaaa...." Bhavna was licking her lips ... apni chut mein ghuste huwe us bade kaale musal ka ehsas use bhi hone laga tha ... uske chut fael gayi thi ... chut ka ajgar apne shikar ko nigal raha tha.

Ravi ke shareer mein sensations ka sailaab uth raha tha ... Bhavna ki garam rasili chut uske lund ko ragad rahi thi .... Ravi aankhen band kar apne lund par hone waale ehsaaso ko mehssoos kar raha tha ... apni maa ke mote mote nitambon ko daba raha tha .... he was at the heaven's gate ...

"Kaise lag raha hai ...beta...." Bhavna ne chalak aankhon ne Ravi ke face ke expressions padhte huwe pucha ...

"Fuckkkkk you mommmmmmm........... you know how i am feeling stilll you are asking .." Ravi bol pada

"Ahhhhhhh...." Pura lund apni chut mein lekar Bhavna Ravi ke majboot pet par baith gayi ... use aisa lag raha tha ki Ravi ka lund aur bada ho gaya hai ... aur uske pet ko touch kara raha hai ... andar se....

Bhavna ki chut geeli hokar behene lagi thi ... woh fir dheere dheere gaand upar karne lagi jis se Ravi ka lund bahar aaane laga .... fir se yahin sequence dohrane lagi thi ...

"Ahhhhhhhhhh...........ahhhhhhhhh....... mommmmmmmmm........... stop teasing meeeeeeeee......." Ravi ka lund Bhavna ki teasing ko bardashth nahi kar paa raa tha ...Bhavana ki chut ka rass uski gotiyon par behne laga tha ....

"Kyun maja nahi aa raha .." Bhavna asked ... fir se dheere dheere upar niche hone lagi ...

"You are making me cummmmmmmmm...... its so fucking great ...... mommmmmmmmmmmmm...." Ravi ki aankhen abhi bhi band thi ... gajab sensations aa rahe the ...

"Hahaha.... " Bhavana laughed and then continued to move slowly up and down ....

Ravi ne Bhavana ki kamar ko kas ke pakda aur apne taqatwar haathon se use jaldi jaldi upar nich karne laga ...

"Fuckk mee fastttter mom .... pleassssssssss........." Ravi bolaa...

"Nope ..." Bhavana haste huwe boli ..

"Saaali ... kamini ... raaandddddddd.... teri maa ka bhosada ... kutiya ... jaldi jaldi apni gaandd hilaa .... dheere dheere mat chodd muzhe .... warna teri chut ka bhosada bana dunga..." Ravi shouted ...

Apne bete ke munh se gadi gaaliyan sunkar Bhavan aur excited ho gayi....uski chut aur garam aur geeli ho gayi ...

"Haaan madarchoddd ... bana de meri chut ka bhosada ...isliye to tuzhe paida kiya hai ... aaapni maa ki seva karne ke liye ... gaandu saaale aaaj tuzhe itni teji se chodungi ki tu seedha chaand pe hoga .."

"To dikha na .. fuckk me hardeerrr bitch .... fuckk mee..."

Bhavna ne apni mooti gaand kas li thi ... aur dheere dheere apni speed badhai ....usne dono haathon ko Ravi ke sar ke side mein rakh diya ...aur uske upar zhukakar apni gaand ko teji se upar niche karne lagi jis se Ravi ka lund satasat uski rasili chut mein andar bahar hone laga ...

"Ahhhhhhhh...mommmmmmmm... yesssssss..........comeonnnnnnnnnn..." Ravi chillaya ...

"Ruk ja maa ke laude .... ab maja dekh ...." Bhavana said

Bhavanaab puri teji se kamar hila hila kar Ravi ko chodne lagi ... uske shareer mein bijli ki teji aa gayi thi ....uski moti gaand Ravi ki gotiyon par danadan prahaar kar rahi thi ...

"ohhhhhhhhhh........ thatss ssssss itttttt..... fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... fuck meeeeeeee mommmmmmmmmmm...." Ravi ke lund ko shaiatni aaanand mil raha tha ... apni sexy maa ki garma garam chut mein lund pelne ka ajeeb shaitaani anand....

"Ahhhhhh.... ....aaaaaaaaaaaa.........don't stopppppppppppp........... keeepppppppppppp moving" Ravi bhi Bhavna ko apne haathon se madat kar raha tha ... Bhavana ki moti gaand uchal rahi thi .. uske shareer se paani ki dharayein behene lagi thi ... uski chut pehli hi zhadkar apana paani chod chuki thi .....woh puri taaqat se use chod rahi thi...

Ravi ki gotiyan aaur mar sehen nahi kar payi ....Ravi ne Bhavana ko kas ke pakad liya aur uske mote rasile hothon ko chusne laga ... Bhavan bhi samaz gayi usne bhi apni chut ko Ravi ke lund par dabake rakha ...

Ravi ke shareeer mein 440 volts ka current dauda ... aur lund se safed chip chipa paaani ...nikalkar Bhavana ki chut ko bharne laga... Ravi kamar hila hila kar paani chodne laga...

Bhavana ko bhi Ravi ke virya ka ehsaas hone laga .. Ravi ke chehre par ajeeb si khushi thi .... aankhen band kar ke ... apne lund se nikalte paani ko woh mehssos karke khush ho raha tha ... Bhavana bhi apne bete ke chehre par satisfaction dekh ke muskurane lagi ...

Thodi der baad Bhavana apne junglee ghode ke upar se niche utar gayi ..... unke milan ka rasss Ravi ki gotiyon aur tangon par se behne laga tha ... Bhavana ki chut se bhi...

"Wowwwwwww mom this was our best fuckk...." Ravi apni maa se huwi chudaai ka feedback dete huwe bola...

"Mere saath karoge to hamesha aisa hi hoga .... and you liked it ... I am more than happy .. hamesha tum muzhe khush karte ho .... isliye ..." Bhavna boasted ...

"Love you mom..."

"Love you tooo baby..."

Both of them started kissing and caressing agaain ... bloody mother son fuck duo was always ready for more and more ...a different kind of love bond was growing ...and getting stronger and stronger day by day ... kalyug hai bhai ...

"Meet Natasha ....She is your daughter Thomas..." Mohit Monia ki taraf dekhkar bola ...

"What the fuckk..." Thomas ka KLPD ho gaya tha ... Monica ke naye roop mein dekh ke use aisa laga tha ki uske lund ko aaj nayi chut ka maja milne wala tha .... lekin Mohit ne pehle ball par googly daalkar use clean bold kar diya ...

"I mean new one ... You must be remembering Monica ... right thommo .." Mohit ne Thomas ko uske purane paap ki yaad dila di ... Thomas ke liye Monica marr chuki thi aur woh bhi uske haathon se ...

"So what about her ...." Thomas ne gusse se pucha ... Mohit ke iraado ko samaz nahi paa raha tha ... lekin itna use pata tha ki Mohit use blackmail kar raha tha ..

"I am her sister mister... Sir told me that she is working with you now ... I want to meet her .... ASAP" Monica ne utne hi gusse mein jawab diya ...

"Mohit ... this is not fare ..." Thomas was on backfoot now .... Monica ko naye roop mein dekhkar uske baap ko bhi pata nahi chal pat ki woh purani Monica hai ... aur woh bhi Zinda...

"Everything is fare Thom.... Come I will explain ... Natasha ... can you please wait for me in your room.... I will explain Thom and meet you there ...." Mohit ne haste huwe kaha ..

"Ok .. I will wait for you ..." Natasha ne Mohit ki aankhn mein dekhte huwe kaha ... Thomas ko chutiya banta dekh dono ke chehro par ajeeb se khushi thi .... Natasha left...

"Mohit what the fuck is this ..." Thomas ne Mohit ka collar pakadte huwe kaha ..

"Hey hey ... easy man ..." Mohit said ...Thomas wakayi mein gusse mein tha ... Thomas ne Mohit ka collar chod diya ...

"Thats better.." Mohit smiled

"Mohit ... you are trying to blackmail you ..." Thomas chidte huwe bola ...

"Trying to ... what do you mean by that ... I am ...." Mohit started to laugh ... Thomas aur gussa ho gaya ....

"Ok ok take a chill pill man ... I am just kidding...." Mohit ne Thomas ke kandhe par haath rakhte huwe kaha ...

"Then what the fuck is this daughter thing ... I want some explaination..." Thomas ko kuch samaz nahi aa raha tha ki yeh naya natak kya hai ...

Mohit ne 2 drinks banayi ...ek Thomas ko pakda di ...aur fir drinks ka ek ghoont liya ...

"Ek haath le dusre haath de..." Mohit said ..

"What... come again .." Thomas said

"Oops ... Its just returning favor ..my friend.... you killed Monica ..."

"It was an accident ..." Thomas Mohit ki baat ko bich mein todte huwe bola ...

"Yeah whatever .... and I disposed her body off ... and saved your bloody ass... now you make Natasha your daughter ... just for few days and return that favor ..as simple as that.." Mohit calmly bola...

"But why me ...and why daughter ..." Thomas said ...

"Because you are bakra .."

"Sorry"

"Friend...Thom... "

"And what after I make her my daughter ..."

"Nothing ... after few days you will be free from your new burden ... in public just mention her to be your daughter ... Thats it ... no liabilities .. on you ... just matter of days Thom..." Mohit sipped his drink further ..

"Thats it ..." Thomas looked relaxed now ...

"Yes Thom you are my friend ..."

"Yes ..." Thomas ko abhi bhi samaz nahi aa raha tha ki Mohit ke mann mein kya chal raha hai .... Waise bhi he did not have any other option ... Mohit was dammn smart and Thomas knew it .. life mein Monica naam ki gali usne kar di thi ... and he was paying big time ...

Apna plan sucessful hota dekh Mohit man hi man muska raha tha ... Uske dimaag mein kuch naya pakk raha tha ...

Bhavana ko subah aur dopahar mein 2-3 baar dhamadham chodne ke baad Ravi ka lund puri tarah se down tha ... puri dopahar aur shaam ko 7 baje tak woh apne bed par so raha tha ... Bhavana ki chut ki khujli temporaraily mit gayi thi isliye woh bhi apne room mein thak kar so gayi thi ....

Darwaje par knock ke saath Ravi ki nind khul gayi...

"Who is this ..." Ravi shouted ..but no answer ... 2 din baar puchne par bhi ko jawab nahi aya ....isliye woh uthkar darwaja kholne gaya ... darwaja khola to wahan koi nahi tha ...

"Bhenchodd... acchi neend kharab kar di ..." Woh darwaja band karne hi wala tha ki uski nazar floor par padi ...

"What the efff..." He thought...

Floor par ek envelop tha .... aur ek lal gulab ka phool ... Ravi ne dono cheeje uthayi aur apne room mein gaya ... Bed par baith ke usne envelop khola ... us mein chitthi thi ...he pulled it out ....

"Did you miss me ... " Aur aage ek butterfly ka symbol tha ....

"Fuck offf.... not again ...." Ravi thought ....

Mohit mann mein naye plans chal rahe the ... Kamini ka kaatil khule aam ghum raha tha ... aur ab yeh naya .... Ravi ki gaand lagne wali thi ... for sure .....
10-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Mohit ne apna lund Natasha ki clean shave chut ke darwaje par rakha aur jor se dhakka diya .... uska lund natasha ki geeli chut mein adha ghus gaya ...

"Ahhhhh... baby.... you are so hotttttttt........." Mohit groaned....

"As usual?" Natsha ne pucha

"Fucking hottt now ....ohhh i love your pussy..." Mohit apna lund dheere dheere gotiyon tak Natasha ki chut mein daaal diya ....

"Ahhhhhh... and you are so filling as usuall... mmmmmmmmmmm.." Natasha licked her lips ....

Mohit Natasha ki garama garam chut mein lund pelkar aise hi baithna chahta tha ... he was enjoying the tight feeling of Natasha's 'new' pussy ... it was hott as a furnace ...in turn heating up veins of Mohit's cock ...

"Comeon sweet heart ... aaj chodne ka irada nahi hai kya ..." Natasha asked...

"Ohh baby ... its been a lng time... " Mohit ne apni gaand piche karte huwe kaha ... uska lund dheere dheere chut se bahar nikla... aur fir dusre second mein teji se andar ghus gaya ...

"Ahhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk ...." Natasha ne Mohit ki peeth ko kass ke pakadte huwe kaha ....Mohit ke shot ne uske body mein current chod diya tha ...

Mohit ab apni gaand hilakar Natasha ko pure rhythm se chod raha tha ... Natasha ki chut geeli hokar behene lagi thi ....she was also being fucked after many days ...2-3 weeks may be ... her body was also enjoying the drilling ...

"Ahhhh.. Mohit ... fuckkk me .... thats it ....ohhhhhhh i misssed you...." Natasha was moaning ... uski aaknhen band thi ... woh apni chudaai ka pura maja le rahi thi ... Mohit bhi Natasha ki garam chut ko kaai dino baad chod ke aanand mehsoos kara raha tha .... his balls were all hard ...and now slapping Natasha's plump ass...

Mohit ne Natasha ki nipples ko munh mein liya aur chodte chodte unhe suck karne laga ...

"Ahhh....ahhhhhhhhhh......" Natasha ne apani ek ungli mohit ki gaand mein daal di aur woh use ungli karne lagi ....

"Ouchhh.... "

"Hahaha.... fuck you....." Natasha apni bicch waali ungli Mohit ko dikhate huwe boli ....

Mohit ne ek jordaar shot Natasha ki chut par mara ... Natasha ko aise laga ki Mohit ka lund gotiyon ke saath andar ghusa ho ....

"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..." Uske munh se cheenk nikli .... Mohit smiled and continued pumping her ....

"hmmmmmmmm...." Natasha fir se Mohit ki gaand mein ungli karne lagi ... Mohit was getting more and more excited ....

"Ahhhh... fuckkk you...." Mohit ab teji se Natasha ko chodne laga ..... uska lund dhamadham Natasha ki geeli chut mein andar bahar hone laga ... 5-6 jordaar gusson mein hi Mohit ka stamina jawab de diya ... woh Natasha ke upar let gaya ... uska lund Natasha ki chut mein apana paani chodne laga ....Mohit ka shaareer har spurt ke baad shiver hone laga ... 3-4 spurts mein hi uska pura paani nikal gaya ... Natasha ki body ki side mein hokar let gaya ... he fucked ...but in turn he was fucked ....what a fucking feeling ... thats what a good fuck can do...

Natasha Mohit ke semi hard lund ko haath mein lekar dheere dheere hilane lagi ... fir usne woh lund apne munh mein lekar suck karne lagi...

Mohit ne Natasha ki taraf dekha ... and he smiled .... he looked a bit nervous as well..

"I am drained out ... usmein kuch nahi hain ..." Mohit haste huwe bola .... Natasha just smiled ....

"Mona darling can I ask you one thing ..."

" Hmmm"

"Tum such mein Monica hi ho na .."

Natasha looked confused ...

"What kind of question is this darling ..."

"You never sucked my cock immediately after sex ... neither did you finger my ass hole ... where did you learn that.." Mohit was puzzled ...so he asked...

"Ahhh...woh... woh to aise hi ... I thought ...that would make you more happy...aren't you ..." Natasha smiled and asked

"i am ..." Mohit smiled back ... but he was not fully satisfied with the answer ...

Natasha got up from bed and left for the bathroom ... she was avoiding eye contact... Mohit just closed his eyes and was lying on the bed naked ... his cock all dried up now ...his balls back to normal and his body all drained out of energy ... but his mind still thinking about his next move ...

The whole night Ravi spend thinking about the butterfly gal, though it was 11 am in the morning Ravi was still in his bed ... It can't be true ... someone is playing games with me ... Priya... but she is away to that wierd place .... mom ... no she doesn't knw about the butterfly gal .... apart from Priya no one knew about her ... kahin such mein to butterfly girl wapas to nahi aa gayi .... Ravi's cock started to get hard with the very thought of fucking the pussy whom he wanted so badly ....

His thoughts were interrupted by the cell phone which was ringing loudly now ...

"Mom... Good morning ..."

"Its already afternoon sweety pie .." Bhavana answered

"Is it .." Ravi looked at his watch ...

"Yes beta ... by the way ... you sound a bit nervy ... are you ok?" Bhavana enquired

"Yes mom ... I am fine don't worry.."

"So can you fuck me 3 times consecutively.." Bhavna ne haste huwe pucha ...

"Mom are you crazy ...dad might hear us .." Ravi bola ... he did not want to let their little secret out ... his dad would rip his balls apart if he came to know about the mom son affair...

"Relaxx beta ... Mohit has left couple of hours earlier ...... "

"Make that 4 then ..." Ravi haste huwe bola ... Apne naujawan bete ke lund se continuos 4 baar chudne ke khayal se Bhavna got excited ... her nipples got harder and her pussy wett...

"So come along then ... i am all alone ..." Bhavna besharmi se boli ...

"Mom ... relax ... save some energy for afternoon ... am feeling hungry and smelling like rat .." Ravi said

"Hmm... so does my beta need some scrubbing .." Bhavana ne natkhat andaj se pucha ..

"Not now mom ... I am feeling hungry now ... meet me in 1/2 hr downstairs .."

"Ok ... love you ..."

"Love you too momm... bye ..." Ravi's mind was too engrossed with the thoughts of the butterfly girl that he even resisted the chance to fuck his hott mommy...

Roma reached the end of the beach where a boat was already waiting for her .... the man with the barbed wire tatoo was already waiting for her ..

"Come fast ..." he signalled ... Roma quickly got into the speed boat ... the engine started nosily as the boat started to speed away to the blue waters ...

Roma was sitting in her room, when a message beeped ...

"Meet me at the beach's end ... want to talk something important ..." The number was a known one .. so Roma did not hesitate to get ready and head for the beach's end.... then onto the boat and now she was headed towards the sea waters....

Speed boat paani ko cheerti huwi samandar ke andar chali jaa rahi thi .... no body talked ... motor boat ki engine ki awaaj aur paani ki awwaj se baat karna mushkil ho raha tha ... ..Bich samandar mein ...ek badi yatch ke thoda sa door us aadmi ne boat rok di ... Roma waited till the engine was silent .... there was no one around ... the yatch seemed to be deserted ..no one on board ... Roma thought ..

"Bolo kya baat karni thi ..." Roma asked ..

"Its about your mom..." The man said ....

"How is she ... where is she .... I want to meet her ASAP..." Roma was excited ....it had been weeks since she had seen her mom Kamini ...

"I have some bad news .... and some good as well..." The man said calmly ... Roma did not say anything ...

"I am sorry to say Roma ...your mom is dead .." the man said in plain voice...

"What..." Roma broke into tears ...she was on her knees ..completely in a state of shock .... the man did not budge from his place ...he was calmm... he let Roma cry ..

Roma cried for almost 10 mins ... then se wiped her tears ...

"Who did it ... " Roma asked ... the man was slient ...

"Tell me ...you son of a bitch ..... who killed her ..." Roma shouted ... her voice could have beeen easily heard from the yatch ....

"I will tell you everything ... don't you want to hear the good news ..." The man smiled ....

"You are kidding right ... she is alive ..." A thought of her mom being alive wandered through her mind ...

"Nope ..." The man smiled again ...

"Then what is it?" Roma asked this time she was getting concerned ...

The man pulled a gun from his pocket ... it had a silencer on its head .... use protection ... it avoids so much trouble in the future ...

"What the hell..." Roma was scared now ... she was in the midst of the sea ...no one around and a man with loaded gun pointing at her ...

"So the good news is ... you are going to meet your mom ...." The man aimed at Roma's forehead and shot from point blanc range .... "in helll..." He smiled as he saw Roma's body fall in the sea .... and getting disappeared in the water ...

Two eyes were watching the entire scene from binoculars .... the man raised his tatooed hand and waved to the yatch ... he was smiling .... he recalled the orders to kill Roma.. which he recived the other night .. along with the details ...someone was directing the whole scene from behind the scenes ... he had done is job ... brilliantly ... his reward was due ..

The next second a bullet hit him between his eyes ... blood gushed out of his head ... he lost his balance ... and fell in the water ... you wil always have to pay for your crimes ...here itself ... the fate he endowed on Roma had him also ... Game over ... Roma and her killer both were eliminated from the scene ... the game was getting dangerous with every growing second .... someone was eliminating people slowly but gradually ... who's turn was it next ....
Mohit was busy in some meeting ... listening to som presentation... when his mobile beeped ... 1 message recieved

SMS ....Mohit looked at it, smile on his face .... he started to listen to the presentation ... still having smile on his face ...

Bhavana looked at her naked body, uske bade bade safed boobs aur us par lambe brownish nipples garam garam paani se aur jyada ubhar ke aa gaye the ... Bhavna ki chut par

chote chote baalon ki zhalar lehara rahi thi.... she looked up and down... fir palat kar apni sexy peeth aur gadrai gaand ko dekhne lagi ... workouts in gym made her wavy ass to little

bubbly but round and fat ... the sides fat was also there but made her figure hour glass like ... she was made to be fucked ... at this age also ... boy what a MILF...

Bhavana apni sundarta ko dekh kar man hi man muskurane lagi ... then she wiped herself ... pulled out black bra and matching black laced panties and pulled it over her milky white

body ... what a smoking hot ZEBRA .....

She then pulled a pair of hot jeans shorts and a black low cut Tee ... thinking about her hottie son.... she applied a hott matching red lipstick and applied makeup to her beautiful big

eyes ... boy I am looking hott .... she thought as she headed out of the room

Bhavna wanted to keep Ravi interested everytime he was with her ... gals always want to keep the cock happy which makes their pussy happy... Bhavana was no different ...

"Ravi.." Bhavna yelled ... Ravi was waiting for the lift when Bhavana saw him ... Ravi turned around and looked back to find his mom ...in that super sexy outfit waving and walking

towards him .... her boobs bouncing with every step ... Ravi ka munh khula ka khula hi reh gaya ... Bhavana ki roj khilti hui jawaani ko dekh kar woh Bhavana ki taraf aur akarshit ho

raha tha ...

"Close your mouth sonnie .." Bhavna winked and said ... as she hugged her son ..

"Hmmm .. you are already hard Ravi..." She whispered in his ears ... smile on her face ...

Ravi nodded ... as both of them started to smile and then laugh .... both of them entered the lift ... Only a lovestruck couple in the lift.. as the doors closed and lift started to descend...

"Mom you are lookin..."

"Sexy..."

"Nahh.."

"Hot..."

"Fucking ...hott....." Ravi said .... he pulled Bhavana towards him and planted a kiss on her lipss ...

"hmmm.." Bhavana ki munh se sirf itni hi awaaj nikli ... dono ek dusre ko paagalon ki tarah kiss karne lage ... Ground floor... lift ke rukte hi ... Bhavana moved away from Ravi ...doors

opened ... a young couple entered the lift ... both of them looked at them ... as Ravi and Bhavana left ...

"Hahahaha.... that was close mom ..." Ravi laughed ... Bhavana joined in tooo... love birds at their naughty best ....

Natasha was waiting at the hotel when a black Limo came... Driver jumped out and opened the door.... Natasha got into the car ... the driver quickly closed the door and then went

back to his job ... the car started to move ...

"Nice car Thomas...." Natasha said ...her eyes checking out the luxurious beauty ... it was huge... like all limos... with comfortable seating around ... which would convert into a small

bed.. there was a small bar in the caras well .... the driver's area was shielded with black opaque glass... ofcourse to have complete privacy ...Thomas ne apni aiyashiyon ke liye

interior specially design kar rakha tha... he used it mostly for fucking hookers, he picked them from one signal and then dropped them after a couple ... quick service what he called

them ......

Thomas just smiled ...Natasha was wearing a golden dress ... it was single piece dress... covering 50 % of her boobs and 25 % of her thighs .... Thomas ki aankhen Natasha ki gori

gori tangon ko dekhte hi ja rahi thi... bich bich mein woh Natasha ki chaati ke ubharon ko dekhta ... uska lund tight ho gaya tha ...

Natasha Thomas ki tharki adataon se waakif thi ... woh jaan buzhkar apni taangon ko cross kar ke baithi thi ...

"Wine .." Thomas asked ..

"Yes of course .." Nataha smiled... Thomas Natasha ki neeli neeli aankhenaur uski kaatil smile se aur hard ho gaya tha ...uska lund pant faadkar bahar aana chahta tha ... He poured a

glass of red wine in a glass and gave it to Natasha ...

"It has a matching color as of your lips ..." Thomas said as he sipped wine from his glass....

Tharki saala ... chamdi chor ... line marna nahi chodega ... use pata tha ki Mohit ne uski gotiyan tight kar rakhi thi ... aur Natasha kabhi use nahi milegi fir bhi chance le raha tha ...Boss

....Once a Tharki ... always ... a ...Tharki ...

"Yes ... Dad..." Natasha said and started to laugh .. Thomas ka munh peele papite ki tarah ho gaya .... Uska mann to kar raha tha ki udhar ki Natasha ko rape kar de ... but kya karta

...Monica ke so called khoon ka iljaam uske sar par pehle se hi tha ...

"Hey Thomas ... I was just kidding .." Natasha apni haseen ko control karte huwe boli ...

"Thanks .." Thomas said .... he looked upset ....

"Come on ... why are you so upset .... as per the plan I am your daughter ... you know that ... I was just rehearsing ..." Natasha Thomas ke side mein sarakte huwe boli ... she put her

hand on his shoulder ... trying to cheer him up ...

"Thanks dear .... I know that ..." Thomas bola ... Natasha ke touch ne wapas uske lund mein chetana paida kar di thi ...

"Hey its just a matter of couple of days ..." Natasha smile karte huwe boli ...

"Hmm.." Thomas ne apna haath Natasha ki thighs par rakh diya ... Natasha understood.... she just smiled ...

Thomas ne Natasha ko apni oar khinch liya ..aur uske lips par jabrdasti se apni hoth rakh diya ....

"I love you Natasha ... I love you ..." Thomas bad badane laga ...

Natasha ne use puri taqat se dur dhakela ...

"What the fuckkk ....Thomas ... behave yourself ...." she shouted loudly ... bringing him back to his senses...

"I am sorry ..." Thomas said as he moved away ...

"Its ok ..." Natasha smiled ... Thomas face turned red .... he just tried to force himself on Natasha ...what he had attempted on Monica earlier ... the consequences is what he was facing

"You are so beuatiful Natasha ... same as Monica ... I lost my control ... I am sorry ..." Thomas spoke ...

"Its ok Thomas .... Mohit has told me about you and Monica ..." Thomas ki gotiyan gale tak aa gayi ...

"What did he tell you .." usne dabi awaaj mein pucha ..

"That you guys loved each other ... and you were planning to marry her .." Natasha haste huwe boli ... Thomas ki gotiyan wapas apni jagah par pahunch gayi ....

"Yeah..." Thomas ne ajeeb smile dete huwe kaha ... he knew what he did with Monica .. Natasha ko bhi pata tha ... woh Thomas ke maje le rahi thi ... BITCH....

"She was a darling ..." Thomas ne udaas chehre se kaha .... "I loved her .... and you both look so similar .....thats why when I saw you I could not control my self.." Thomas fekte ja raha

tha ... Natasha was very smart she knewing Thomas was lying ...

"Oh my baby ..." She hugged Thomas ... Thomas hugged her back .... Plan B always works ... Thomas thought ... he was enjoying the amazing touch of Natasha's boobs and her sexy

back....

"Tom darling .... please play your part well ... in the party ... for Monica's sake ... I am depending on you.... Can I trust you ..." Natasha looked into Thomas's eyes and asked ...

"Don't worry my little daughter... Dad is here to take care of all things..." she smiled ... Plan B also worked for Natasha .... always ....

Natasha ne apni chikni chupdi baaton se Thomas ko apne zhanse mein le liya tha ... she was playing her cards very well... she did not want to take any chance ... isliye to aaj usne

Thomas ko call karke use pickup karne ke liye kaha tha ... use uske saath yeh sab natak jo karna tha ...

"Sir, what do you think ...what happened to Priya?" Inspector Chang ke assistant ne usse pucha ...

"I dont know ... I guess this is what we are trying to find ...right?" He gave a bad look to his assistant ... he was already pissed off .. he was in Kwatahua for last one week and yet he

could not find Priya any where ...

"I guess she must have gone back..." Derek said

"Hmm ... I think so ... but there is no call from Mr Mehta saying so.."

"Yes..."

"What happened about the work I told you ..." Chang ne pucha ...

"Which work Sir.."

"You idiot... I told you to keep a track on Priya Mehta's credit card transactions.. I am talking about that ..."

"Oops ..sorry I forgot ... I will do it right away ..."

"Move your ass... I want the transaction records ASAP ... understand.."

"Aiy Aiy Sir.."

"Stupid bugger ... Where are you Priya ... I will find out ... very soon .." Chang said to himself ...

Ravi and Bhavana entered the shopping mall ... hathon mein haath ... Bhavana was looking young for her age ...and with the dark glares on ...she looked in her mid thirties ... Ravi

looking handsome as usual ... aur waise bhi us jagah par unhe kaun pechan ne wala tha ... baki log toh wahi samazhte ki jawan launde ne aunty ko pata liya ...ya sexy aunty ne jawan

launde ko ... did not matter to them ...sirf jan pehchan wale log jante the ...ki dono maa bete the ... aur unpe aisa shaque karna highly impossible ...

Shopping mall was not a crowdy place today ... being a weekday ... as per the malls's standards lot less people today ...

"Lingerie shop .. Whoaaa..." Ravi showed Bhavana a hotter destination in the corner ...

"So what say mom ... wanna try some .." Ravi smiled as he pulled Bhavana's hand and took her to the shop ...

It looked like a big shop for a lingerie shop... Large cutouts of beautiful hot chics in sexier outfits were on display....

"Which one mom?" Ravi ne haste huwe pucha .. counter par khadi salesgirl ne dono ki taraf dekha ... "Ravi .." Bhavana gave him a look ... she did not want the mom son relation to be

put on display ...

"Hello maam .. may I help you ...." salegirl ne unko pucha...

"Nope ... I guess we will manage .." Bhavana smiled and said ... both moved on checking out some lingerie on their own...

"How about this .." Ravi ne ek lingerie ki taraf ungli dikhate huwe kaha ...he immediately picked it up ... it was a pink one with green flowers on it ...

"Nice ... but ....I like this one ...." Bhavana pulled out a red one with some straberry on it ... it had a nets on perfect places ... exactly were the nipples would be and exactly where the

glory hole is ...

"Wow ... " Ravi Bhavan ke haathon us sexy lingerie ko dekhta hi reh gaya ...

"So what say ..."

"I was just imagining you in this..." Ravi just pointed towards the bulge in his pants ...

"dhutt..." Bhavana sharma gayi ...

"Mom wanna try ..."

"Yes ....later ..." Bhavana winked at him ...she paid the bill and both of them headed back again ....for some more shopping ...

They headed to another shop ...it was a big super market kinda shop ...with loads of clothes ....

"Hey Ravi I bet this Tshrts will look great on you.." Bhavana pointed out to some printed Tees ...

"Hmm ...."

"You can try them..." Bhavana winked at him ...

"Yes ..." He picked up the tees and moved on to the trial room ... Bhavana followed him ...
"Daddy's hot girl wants to return his favor..." Natasha haste huwe boli ... Thomas was surprised ... the next thing surprised him even more ...

Natasha ne Thomas ki pant ki zip khol di aur uske lund ko bahar khinch liya ... Thomas's cock was 7", cut, white with a big pinkish knob at the top, mushroom ki tarah ...

"Hmmm ...nice cock ..." Natasha said as she lowered her rosy red lips on to that piece of meat ...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......boyyyyyyyyyyy...." Thomas said as he felt the warmth of Natasha's mouth on his manhood .... Natasha started to suck that big while lollpop like a little girl ...

"Oh yeahhhhhhh...." Thomas was moaning now.... he put his hands on Natasha's boobs ... Natasha pulled his hands away from here boobs .... she did not want him to press them....

Thomas ne fir apna haath Natasha ke silky baalon mein daalkar ghumana chalu kar diya ...

Natasha was a pro when it came to sucking cocks ... woh apni jeebh se Thomas ke lund ke supade ko lick karti ......kabhi use pura andar lekar jor jor se chossti...kabhi kabhi uski

gotiyon ko lick karti aur kabhi lund chooste waqt ...gotiyon ko haathon se stimulate karti..... Thomas was liking this like anything ....

"Ahhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhh............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...babbbbbbyyyyyy...keeeeppp​ppppp suckkingg mee...." Thomas was moaning ...what else could he do ...Natasha had the

complete control with her ...Thomas almost jumping on his seat .... the car was still moving

"Suckkk me ....Oh natsaha .... ahhhhhh........ you are doinggggggg .itt .....righttttt....oh yeshhhhh.... fasttttterrrrrrrr fasterrrrrrrr..." Thomas shouted ...

Natasha ka munh teji se lund ko andar bahar karne laga ...uske lund ki nason mein khoon aur jyada bharne laga tha .... he was excited over the limit now ....

"Ohhhhhh........donnnnnnntttttttt stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.....................ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" Thomas ka shareer kampne laga...uski gotiyan tight ho

gayi .... Natasha ne mauke ki najakat ko dekh kar apna munh side mein kar liya ...aur apne najook haathon se lund ko hilane lagi ....

"Herreeeeeee it comeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss......." Thomas ke lund se virya jor se uda uske suit par .... do barrr... fir bahut saara virya nikalkar Natasha ke haath mein bhar gaya

.... Thomas ka lund uchakuchak kar leak ho raha tha ... Thomas ka chehra lal lal ho gaya tha .. uske chehre par ajeeb se khushi dikh rahi thi ...

"Oh yeahhhhh...." Lund se semen ki aakhri booond nikli ... Natsha was smiling ... Thomas was laughing with pleasure ....

"Here take this ..." Thomas pulled out a piece of paper napkin and handed it to Natasha ... she wiped her sticky hands clean ... Thomas too cleared the cum shots on his suit .... then

again filled the glasses with wine and gave one of them to Natasha ...

"That was fucking awesome .... that was the best blow job I have ever had .... " Thomas haste huwe bola ... Blowjob by a hot sexy girl ...who is pro in sucking cocks can give you the

same pleasure as sex .... Thomas just had one ....

Natasha just smiled ...she had a wicked grin on her face as she sipped the wine ... usne Thomas ka lund chooskar.... use apni sexy body ka ek sample dikhaya tha ... agar hothon aur

munh mein itna jadooo hai to chut chodne mein kitna hoga .... she wanted Thomas to think the same ... and boy Thomas was thinking the same ....

"Love to drill her ..." He thought ... as he sipped the wine ...

"So how was it daddy..?" Natasha ne natkhat andaaj se pucha ..

"Fucking awesome ... you are my good girl ..." Thomas winked and smiled ...

"So dad I hope you will introduce me properly now ... that would be another big favor ... and you know I like to return favors .." Natasha haste huwe boli ...

"Yes sweet heart ...don't worry ...I would love to have you as my daughter for my entire life .... Don't worry about the party ..I will handle it ... and then we can meet later for settling this

favor thing ... right?"

"Any time .." Natasha winked ....both of them started to laugh...

"Bulls eye ... " Natasha thought .... her plans working to perfection now .... she was placing all the pieces perfectly for the perfect game ... Car stopped .... back the same place from

where she was picked up ...

"See ya honey ..." Thomas said ...looking more happy this time .... Natasha ne apne hothon ko kiss karte hain waise kiya ... then she turned back and headed inside the hotel ....

leaving Thomas with the memories of the BJ of his life ....Thomas watched her wiggling bubbly ass till it disappeared ...his cock was hard again ...

"Hello Escort agency ... I need 2 hot blue eyed chics with bubbly asses.... in next half an hour ...same hotel ..." Thomas ne call cut kiya .. Natasha ne adha kaam kar diya tha ...now he

wanted more .... chudaai ke liye gharwali nahi to saali koi bhi chalegi .... He did the same as he headed towards his usual hotel room .... cock still hard... hard as a rockkk....

"Nahi Ravi ... koi dekh lega ..." Bhavana idhar udhar dekhte huwe boli .....

"What momm...no one is here ...off season time ..." Ravi said ...He was trying to pull Bhavana inside the changing room ... so that he could place hs hands all over her...

"No... itni kya jaldi hain ... lets go to our room then ...." Bhavana smile karte huwe boli ...

"Thats not fare ..." Ravi closed the door... Bhavana was smiling again... He is crazy for me.... she thought ...

"Hows it?" Ravi ne darwaja kholke pucha ...

"Wow .... thats nice ..." Bhavana ne Ravi ko upar se niche dekhte huwe kaha ...

"It would loook better if you put your throbbing cock back in your pants ..."Bhavana haste huwe boli .... Ravi ne Tshirt to pehena tha ...lekin apne kaale mote lund ko Pant se bahar

nikala tha ...

"Hahaha...mommm... its your fault ... look what you have done ..." He laughed and said as he closed the door again ...

"My studdd...." Bhavana felt a jitter in the lower part of her body ... in the pussy .... she was getting wet ..... hard fat cock exclusively for you... can do the same to any one ... any lady ...

young or old ...did not matter ....

"Lets go ... I will buy them ..." Ravi came out of the changing room and said ...

"Buy what.. the tees... u left them inside..." Bhavana pointed out to the Tees which were hanging in the room ....

"Oops ..." Ravi got inside to pick the tees, Bhavana ne idhar udhar dekha aur chup se changing room mein ghus gayi aur darwaja jaldi se band kar liya ...

"Momm,..."

"Shhhh... " Bhavana kept her finger on Ravi's lips ... Ravi immediatley pulled Bhavana closer and put his lips on her ...

"Strawberry ... my favourite..." Ravi said as he tasted the lipstick on Bhavana's lips ... Bhavana nodded in agreement ...

"I love you momm..."

"Love you tooo..."

Both of them started kissing again...more voilently this time ... trying to suck each other lips ...tongues clashed .... Ravi's hands started to press Bhavana's boobs ... harder ... his hand

pressing her milk jugs.... kissing her neck .. her ears ...

"Ahhh..." Bhavana could feel her son's strong big hands on her body ... he was getting wild and making her wild tooo....

"Mom ...I want to fuckkk you ..." Ravi whispered in her ears ...

"Not now Ravi... it was starter ...main course baad mein ...." Bhavana haste huwe boli ...

"Mom you have made me even more hard ...." Ravi showed her the protuding bulge in his pants ....

"I am wet tooo.. wanna see ..." Bhavana laughed...

"Yes..." Ravi smiled and said

"Naughty boy ... Save this hardness for later baby ...you will need it ..." Bhavana kissed Ravi on his lips, slowly opened the door and then made her way to the counter..

"Fuckkk she is hotttt... I love her ..." Ravi apne aap se bola ... then he too came to the counter ...

Bhavana paid the money, both of them left the shop ...

"Mom what was that ... " Ravi was bit surprised, they had a golden chance to make love ...but they did not ...

"I wanted to kisss you ..." Bhavana smiled ..

"Momm... you are impossible ..." both of the laughed and moved on further with their shopping ...

Ravi's complete focus was on Bhavana's nice protuding fat ass, her milky white thighs were alredy making him crazy ... her fat juicy lips (both upper and lower) had already made him

hard as rock ... now he wanted to lay his hands on her and his cock in her wet dripping pusssy .... Bhavana had already teased him with the changing room incident ... and now he was

getting desperate with every growing hour ... Both of them started shopping in the late afternoon and now it was almost getting dark ... time to go back ...

Escallator se niche utarte waqt, Ravi ne apna haath Bhavana ki gadrayi kamar mein daal diya aur Bhavana ki skin ka feel lene laga ... Bhavana ne Ravi ki taraf dekha ...uski aankhon

se vasana tapak rahi thi ... use pata tha ki ek baar kapde utar jaye to aaj Ravi uske saath kya karne wala tha ... uski chuut aur geeli ho gayi .... she was enjoying the touch of her young

studd..

"Lets get back to the hotel... I cant wait any more now ..." Ravi ki baaton se pata chal raha tha ki woh kitna excited tha ... Bhavana smiled

"Ravi, Mohit would be back in some time ... we will not get enough time ..." Bhavana said

"Mom thats not fare ... atleast 3 sessions ... as promised in morning ... I dont know anything ... If Dad is back then thats your problem not mine ..." Ravi said

"Ok ..."

Both of them sat in the car and headed back to the hotel ...

At the hotel lobby they were greeted by Mohit ...

"Where have you been guys ... I tried your cells .... Darling you lookin hot as ever..." Mohit ne ghadi ki taraf haath dikhate huwe kaha ...

Bhavana hugged Mohit ....kissed him on his cheeks..

"Shopping darling .... No one there ... Ravi volunteered to help me with the shopping ..." Bhavana hathon mein 5-6 bags dikhate huwe boli ...

"Hard luck sunny boy ... You look very depressed... " Mohit Ravi ke baalon mein haath firate huwe bola ...

"Tumhari udasi mein samaz sakta hooon... Women and shopping very depressing ..." Mohit haste huwe bola ...

Ravi looked at Bhavana ...she was laughing ...both of them knew why Ravi was depressed .. Ravi smiled sheepishly ...

"Let me cheer up my sunny boy ..." Bhavana went forward and hugged Ravi ....

"10 pm at the beach ... " She whispered in his ears ... then kissed him on his cheeks.. .. Ravi smiled ...

"Thats my boy ..." Bhavana smiled, Mohit smiled ...alll smiles ...only reason was different ... for everyone ...

Ravi went to his room.... all stressed out ... KLPD huwa tha din bhar ... jaate hi wo bed par let gaya ... thodi der baad uski nazar side ke table par padi...

"Bouquet...." A beautiful bouquet of red roses was placed there ... with a letter pasted to it ....

"I missed you whole day ... Did you? Butterfly .."

"What the fuckkk is happening ..." Ravi thought ....."who kept this bouquet here ... did butterfly gal actually come to my room ... shit man .... aaj mera din nahi hai .... nothing going my way ..."

Ravi closed his mind .... thoughts continuosly revolving around in his mind .... what an eventful day...
11-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Pls. UPDATE The Story Yaar......
Hamara KLPD Ho Raha He...!!!!!
01-23-2012, 08:02 AM
"Did she really come here or someone is playing some bloody games with me ..." Ravi thought as he saw the bouquet...red roses... what the hell is this ... another small note ...

Surprise for you .... in your cupboard .. butterfly ...

Ravi quickly dashed towards the cupboard and opened it hastily .... there was a suprise indeed ... Ravi smiled ....

"She is real ... boy she was here ...I can't beleive it .... " Ravi smiled ... he felt blood gushing through his cock veins ... Finally the butterfly

gal had come ... so close yet so faar ...but she is here and she wanted to meet me ...

"Thomas mann gaya ... I hope he doesn't let us down ..." Mohit was speaking on his cell.... Bhavana was in the bathroom ...getting

fresh... Mohit took this oportunity to call Natasha for the updates ...

"Yes darling ... don't worry I will handle him .... " Natasha smile karte huwe boli ...

"I know ...but ..."

"No ifs and no butts ... let me handle this ... trust me .. I will take care of him in my own ways ..." Natasha was speaking confidently ...

she knew how to make the best of her gorgeous body ...

"Aaj to sirf hothon ka istemaal kiya hai ..." Natasha remembered the million dollar expressions on Thomas's face after he had received

the blowjob of his life ....

"Hmmm...but Thomas bada tedha aadmi hai ..." Mohit warned Natasha ... he was aware of Thomas's retaliation who would like to get

blackmailed....

"Muzhe pata hai woh kitna tedha hai ... don't worry ... chill ..." Natasha said calmly ... Natasha's calmness gave a bit of confidence to

Mohit ... This time he did not want to take any chances ... it was now or never for him .....

"Who is it Mohit?" Bhavana ne bathroom se bahar aate huwe pucha ... she was wrapped in a towel ... water flowing of her hair ...

Mohit achanak sawal se thoda chaunk gaya ...

"A client ..." Mohit said

"I will meet you tomorrow ... same place ... its confirmed don't worry .." Mohit ne call cut kar diya ... his eyes started enjoying his wife's

beauty ... who was putting on some loose white tees and loose pyajamas ...

"Utarne mein asani hogi ..." Bhavana thought ... as she checked the clock ...8.45 ... she still had time ...

Mohit ne Bhavana ko piche se pakad liya ..and he started kissing her neck ...

"Mohit... not noww..." Bhavana said firmly ..

"Ohh comeon ..." Mohit continued kissing her neck .his hand slowly moving on Bhavana's firmer ass... trying to locate her ass hole ...

"Mohit ..." Bhavana ne Mohit ka haath pakad liya ... "Jaooo fresh ho jaoo... its so hott out here ... I was thinking about going to the

beach ... " Bhavana smiled and said as she was putting on her makeup ...

"Wow ... romantic ...haa... I love you baby ... will be back in 10 mins ..." Mohit smile karte huwe bola... and headed straight to the

bathroom ...

"Meet you at 10 baby at the beach ..." Bhavana ne Ravi ko sms kiya ...

"Wow ... she was here ... I can't beleive it ..." Ravi sniffed the colorful panties ...This is the same gift which I got from her ...

"Fuckkk mee.... harderr.." The girl in the rabbit mask was shouting ... the butterfly on her torso shining with the sweat ...

"Ohh boyyyyy... That was on of the best fuckk of my life ...." Ravi sniffed the panty again...Ravi had got the girls's panty the first time they

had met in that party ... and again today ... the same sovineior ... this time a colorful one ... Ravi's cock resigned to go down ...it was

getting harder and harder .... veins pumping blood ...lots of them ....

"I want to meet her ... ASAP ..." Ravi thought ...he was naked in the shower ... warm water flowing over his muscular body ... running

over his hard shaft and huge balls....

Bhavana and Mohit already finished their dinner and sat on the beach ... sipping some wine ... high tide waves hit the shore making

lots of noise ... 9.45 pm ... the beach was dimly lit ... as usual some people stilll lingering around ... some of them jogging ... some

sitting ... some kissing .... all kinds of people ...

"Kya mast romatic jagah hai ..." Mohit had opened a large bottle of whisky ... making a larger peg this time ... Bhavana was holding on

to her red wine ... as she sat on the warmer sand ... a campfire was lit just in front of them keeping them warm.....

"Hmm ..." Bhavana looked at her watch ... almost 10 ....

"Where the fuckk is he ..." Bhavana's eyes were searching for her studd ....her son ... who was yet to arrive .... both the husband wife

duo got busy conversing ...

"Shit I am late ..." Ravi glanced his watch ...10.25 pm ... Ravi quickly finished his dinner ... he neeeded some strngth ... he knew

Bhavana ... so he did not want to skip the food ... he was also wearing white shorts and white sleevless tee ... no underwears ...

"Easy for the act ..." He thoughts ... to kamine hamesha ek jaisa sochte hain.... as he moved swiftly towards the beach ... searching for

the object of his affection ..

"Hey guys ... wazzup .. romance going on ...haa.." Ravi sat near the campfire ...next to Bhavana ... who gave him a snarled look ... she

looked at her watch ...

"Sorry .." Ravi's lips moved ... no sound ...

"Kyun romance sirf tum log kar sakte ho kya ..." Mohit ne drinks peete peete jawab diya ...as usual he was 4-5 large pegs down ...

Bhavana and Ravi both of them looked at each other ... Kya mohit ko hamare bare mein pata chal gaya ... same thought passed

through their minds ... aapko pata hi hai kyun ...

"Sorry ..." Ravi said ...

"I mean hum abhi bhi jawan hai ... look at us ... no one would say that we are old ... dil to abhi bhi jawan hai ..." Mohit ko chadne lagi thi

.. Bhavana gave a sigh of relief ... her massive jugs movement could be easily noticed ... Bhavana ke nipples tight ho gaye the ...the

cold air had made them hard ... Ravi tried putting his hand on her milky white thighs... Bhavana hit him on his hand.. as they all started

to chit chat ...

11.30 pm ...Mohit had emptied 3/4th of the bottle ...beach was getting deserted as usual ... Bhavana had already picked up her spot

...far end corner of the beach ...

"Mohit I guess you should go back to the room..you are drunk ..." Bhavana ne MOhit ki haalat dekhte huwe kaha ...

"Yes sweet heart ... Mohit got up ...he stumbled ... Ravi caught Mohit ..by his shoulder ...

"Watch out dad... excuse me ... we need help ... can you take him to his room ..." Ravi ne hotel staff se kaha ... 2 security wale Mohit

ko escort karke le gaye ...

Bhavana smiled .. her pussy was getting wet ... the road was cleared .... she could notice the bulge in Ravi's pants from a distance....

Aag dono taraf lagi thi ....

Bhavana got up and signalled Ravi ... both of them started to walk ... cold sea water touched their feet as both of them headed towards

more deserted corner ... right there at the end laid big black rocks ...

Ravi ne Bhavana ki kamar mein haath daal diya ... ek current Bhavana ki body mein daud gaya .. Thandi hawa se pehle hi uska badan

excite ho gaya tha ... Ravi ke garam haathon ke touch ne aag mein tel ka kaam kar diya .... Bhavana pulled Ravi towards her ... both of

them were in each other arms.... they wanted to kiss each other .... not now ....

Both of them were almost there ...the farthest and the most deserted place on the entire beach .... bigger rocks laid there on the beack

which was cut by the great sea waters .... creating small sand cavaties .... near the big rocks ... perfect place ... this was the first time

when the momson duo had mated each other ... and today they wanted to relive their memories ...

"Fuckk me Ravi ...." Bhavana pulled Ravi towards her and started planting kisses on his lips ....she could not wait now ... she had already removed her Tee... her big white boobs were shining in the moon light ... Ravi pulled his pants ...his hard cock sprang out like a snake ...

Ravi ne Bhavana ko niche ret mein lita diya aur fir uski shorts ko khinch kar use nanga kar diya ...Bhavana ne Ravi ka haath pakad kar use apne upar khinch liya ... her hands sensed his massive organ and pointed it towards her glory hole ..

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Bhavana ne apne daaton se hothon ko dabaya ... Ravi ke mote lund ke ehsaas uski chut ko hote hi ...Bhavana ke munh se awaaaj nikali ... Ravi ka kala mota lund Bhavana ki chut mein satt kar andar ghus gaya ...

"ohhhh mommmmmmmm you are soo wettttttttt............" Ravi put his lips n Bhavana's and both of them started to kisss... Bhavana ke haath Ravi ke baalon mein ghumne laga ...

Ravi ne apne shareer ka wajan apne majboot haathon par daala ... aur kamar ko niche karke ..apna pura auzaar Bhavana ke andar ghuasa diya ... Bhavana was kissing Ravi more passionalty now ....

"Ahhhhhhhhh......... ohhhhhhhhhhhh............" Bhavana started to moan ... Ravi apni kamar hilakar Bhavana ko chodne laga ...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee.... harddddddddrrrrrrrrr.... Raviiiiiiiiiiiii....choddd muzhe ..." Bhavana ki chinke lahron i awaaj se dabb gayi ....but Ravi could feel his mom's lust and started to move his ass ... fucking her more passionalty now ... his balls slapping Bhavana's ass with every shot ...

"Choddd muzhe madarchoddd.... fuckk mee... harder .... aise hi .... choddd ... muzhe ..... aise hi .... ganddd hilaaa ...." Bhavana shouted in Ravi's ears...

Ravi needed to other inivtation ... he increased his speed ... fucking her harderrrr and faster now ...

"Choddd ...muzhee ... aaa .... u ar doinggg it better now .... fuckk me you mother fuckkerrrrrrrrr...ahhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh....harderrrrrrr... don't stopppppp... de tera mota lundddddd... bhar de meri aaaaaaaa chuttt ko .... chod ... madarchoddddd... chod apni maaa ko ...aise hi ...." Ravi's cock was now literally slapping Bhavana's pussy, her ass turned red ...

Ravi did not speak ... he wanted to conserve hsi energy ... he kept on fucking her like a wild bulllllllllll.........

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa...........​deee muzheeeeeeeee apna paani .... filll me up baby .... meri chut ko bhar de, ......" Ravi was busy emptying his balls in Bhavana's pussy ... thick white baby batter filled BHavana's pussy .. both of them sweating in the cold air ....

"Aaaaaaa..." Ravi pulled his semi hard cock out of his mom's love hole and laid next to her ...alll exhausted ... Bhavana too was exhausted ... she had taken all the blows on her body.... which made her sweat as well...

White cumm flowed out of her pussy ... she already had cummm 2 times during their fuckathon ......

"The time has come ...soon he will be mine ... I hope Ravi saw his gift in the cupboard ... her pussy was also twitching ... the very thought of being fucked by huge cock made it do so .... gals they are al the same ... she pulled out her dress and headed towards the bed ... the beautiful colorful butterfly tatoo on her lower back shone in the mirror as she passed in front of it ...

"Ravi you will meet you destiny in 2 days ... " the girl closed her eyes and smiled as she went into a good night's sleep....

Unaware of this, Bhavana and Ravi both of them gazed the skies with their open eyes ... both of them naked ... taking just enough rest for the second round ....

"Ready..." BHavna asked Ravi ... He smiled ..his cock was already up and throbbing rearing to go ... Bhavana smiled as she sat on top of him ....positionng her pusssy on the big hard shaft ...

"Ready...." Bhavana smiled and asked ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2012, 08:07 AM
"Oooohhhhhhhh........yeahhhhhhhhhhh.........mommmmmmmmm....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." Ravi groaned... as he kept fucking Bhavana with rapid strokes...

"Give it to me ...... cummmm in meee babyyyyy ........ ahhhhhh ... ahhhh...ohhhhh...." Bhavana ko apni chut mein garama garam rass ka ehsaas hone laga tha ... Ravi ka badan shiver ho raha tha .... woh kamar ko zhatka de de kar apna rasss Bhavana ki chut mein undel raha tha ...

"Ahhh thats my boyy... ...aise hi ......." Bhavana ne Ravi ke baallon mein haath ferte huwe kaha ...

Thandi hawa ab behene lagi thi ... chudai ka yeh dusra round tha .... both of them perspiring now with sweat ... Bhavana ko chod ke Ravi puri tarah se

thak gaya tha ... Bhavana bhi Ravi ke mote musal se chud kar thak chuki thi ... aaj woh 4 baar zhad chuki thi ... she was feeling so fucking good .... any

one who would have seen her face at that moment of time would have guessed ...

Dono thodi der ret mein nange pade rahein..... taron ko dekte huwe.. exhausted completely with their love making sessions ... fir thodi der baad dono ne apne apne kapde pehen liye ...

"Today's session was amazing ..." Bhavana apni chudaai se khush hote huwe bol rahi thi ..... Ravi just smiled ... his cock had just spurted cumm more than 250 ml .... it was leaking from Bhavana's pussy ...her pants were all wet...

"I love fucking in the open .... it feels so natural ... " Bhavana was excited as she spoke then she kissed Ravi's cheeks ...

"Love you sonnie ..."

"Love you 2 mom"

Smiles all around ...

Both started to walk... hathon mein haath .. Ravi's hand was caressing Bhavana's recently fucked up bossom... Bhavana was enjoying his touch as well... water from the ocean was touchng their feet as they walked by .... both of them were fucking tired or tired from fucking ... did not matter ... but they were fucking happy for sure ....

Mohit was fast asleep when Bhavana sneaked into their room ...

"Thank God.." She thought ... it was 2 am in the morning ... she quickly took a bath ...cleaned the love juices of her body and then sneaked into the bed next to Mohit... eyes closed ...smile on her face .......

Thomas apna lund us angrej randi ki chut mein dhamadhaam pel raha tha ....

"Ahhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaa........" randi chilla rahi thi ....

Thomas use doggie style mein kuttiya ki tarah chod raha tha ...bahut berehmise.... puri taaqat aur puri speed mein ... uski gaand maar maar kar laaal kar chuka tha ... ab uski chut ko chod chod kar faad dena chahta tha ...

"Fuckkk you naaattaaashaaaaaaaaa......... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........." Thomas ne us ladki ko kasss kar ke pakada tha .... uska badan kaanpne laga tha ... uske lund se paaanni choot raha tha .... aur us ladki ki chut ko bharane laga .... garama garam rasss us randi ki chut mein undel raha tha ....

"Ahhhhhh....love you .... natashaaaaa.... aaaaaaaa... aaaa" he was spurting cumm .... his eyes closed ... he was in a trance ...

"Are we done ...?" Ladki ne pucha .... Thomas ne abhi bhi use pakad ke rakha tha ... uska lund apni kathorta chodkar naram hone laga tha ...

"Hello" ladki ne chutki bajate huwe kaha.... bringing Thomas back to his senses ... uska lund ploppp ki aawaaj karat huwa us rand ki chut se nikal gaya..

Thomas ne apne lund ko saaf kiya fir apne kapde pehen liye ...

"Heres your money ...." Thomas ne noto ki ek gaddi us ladki ki haathon mein dete huwe kaha ...

"Thanks baby ..." Ladki ne hare hare noto ki chamak dekhkar khus ho gayi thi .... Thomas ne escort agency se neeli aankhon wali ladki ko bulaya tha .. raat bhar woh uske chod chod kar apni pyaas mita raha tha ... ladki bhi Thomas ki gaand aur burr chudaai se thakk gayi thi ... lekin noton ka bundle

dekhkar uski thakan mit gayi ...

"Who is Natasha?" She asked

"How so you know?" Thomas ne hairani se pucha ...

"While fucking me you were shouting her name " ladki ne haste huwe kaha

"Is it?"

The girl smiled ...

"Sexual fantasies ... is she your girl friend or secretary ?" girl asked

"None of your bloody business .... take your fuckin money and get lost ..." Thomas gusse se bola ... ladki ne uski dukti ragg par haath rakh diya tha...

Girl understood ...she kept mum ... Thomas ne apne kapde pehen liye aur waha se nikal gaya ...

"I need her .... as soon as possible ..." Thomas was thinking as he sat in his limo and headed home ...

It was 11 am in the morning ... Ravi was still sleeping ... the marathon effort from yesterday's night had taken toll on his body ... satisfying mature lady

like Bhavana is really a marathon effort ... his cell kept ringing...

"Hello..." Ravi said ...still feeling sleepy...

"Wake up sunny boy..." Bhavana ne hste huwe kaha...

"Good morning mom..."

"Good afternoon baby ... its already noon .... get up..."

"hmmmm.."

"Ravi abhi tak soye huwe ho.... get up ...we will have lunch ( projects4you.ru ) together and then I will be leaving with Mohit for some work ... I will be back in the evening

... "

"Hmm.."

"Get up Ravi ... dopahar ke 12 bajne wale hain ... "

"Momm...."

"Lets have lunch together.... come on sweety pie ... "

"Ok"

"Thats my baby ... " Bhavana ne haste huwe kaha ...

"Coochie pie in the evening ..." Bhavana ne dheere se kaha ... and then started laughing ... as she hung her phone ...

Bhavana and Mohit were already seated and started with lunch when Ravi came ..

"Here is my boy ..." Mohit ne haste huwe kaha ... Bhavana stared at him ...Ravi hugged Mohit ... kissed Bhavana on her cheeks ... she felt something down there .... in her panties ...

All of them started to have lunch ....

"Ravi ... what are you doing tonite?" Mohit ne pucha ... Bhavana looked at Ravi ...

"Nothing special dad..." Ravi answered ...

"Why don't you join us for a party .... Thomas is the host ..." Mohit winked at him ... "You know him right ... and his parties ..." Mohit smiled

"Yes Dad... " Ravi smiled

"Anything special dear?" Bhavana inquired

"Yes indeed ...his daughter Natasha is back from states after completing her studies ... " Mohit said

"Thomas has a daughter ?" Bhavana was bit surprised, she knew Thomas's reputation ... he had tried to flirt with her many time ... eyes always glued to her cleavage ...

"Yes ... from his first wife ..."

"Hmmm" Ravi said ... as they continued wth their lunch...

"So be ready Ravi... We will leave at 8 pm ... Mom and I have some work in the afternoon we will catch you in the evening ..." Bhavana was not to

eager to leave but she left with Mohit ...she enjoyed company of Ravi more than anyone ... you know why
01-23-2012, 08:07 AM
It was 4 pm in the evening when Ravi was strolling in the hotel, Bhavana had still not returned .... he was all alone ...

"Sir ... This is for you ..." Waiter handed over a chit to Ravi ...

"Thanks.." Ravi smiled ...his heart beating faster ...

Hot day isnt'it .... Splash in swimming pool might help ... Butterfly...

"Fuckk mann ... she is real ... " Ravi thought as he quickly went to his room changed into his swimming shorts and dashed to the pool ...

It was indeed a hot day ... The pool was a big one ... it was a bit crowded though ... lot of bathing beauties, good number of hot chicks laid there

working on their tans ... some people were swimming .. playing at the pool...

Ravi could not beleive his luck ....

"How the hell I am supposed to find her in this crowd..." Ravi felt a bit sad as he jumped in the pool .... the water was bit warm... as he swam from one

end to another ... one round ...2nd.. 3rd... no luck ...no one approached him ... some hot babes swam passed by oggling his muscular body .. but

nothing else ...

"Fir se KLPD.." Ravi thought .. he came out of the water and picked a towel and headed towards the showers near the pool ...

"Excuse me sir ... this is for you.." Ek waiter ne fir se Ravi ko ek chit pakada di ...

"Thanks.."

How desperate are you to meet me? If you get rid of your clothes right now at the pool I will get rid of my clothes in front of you very soon ...may be

tomorrow - Butterfly

"What the fuckkk... Is this some kinda joke ... she wants me get naked ... in public.." Ravi thought ... his cock was already hard .. and one could easily

see the bulge in his swimming trunks and his massive organ ....

"Kya karoo ... is this some kind of joke ... some trick ...." Ravi was in dilemma...

"Man... I have to take this chance .... god damnn.... bitchh... she will have to pay for this ...." Ravi headed towards the showers... his cock hard as a

rock ....

Ravi completed his shower .....wrapped the towel round his waist and pulled his shorts down... he was now naked ... but with his towel on ...

The pool was filled with people ... running naked thorugh the people would be very indecent ... his cock was getting hard hard every second ... his

heart pumping.... he had been naked so many times ... in front of do many chicks but this was trickier ....

"Should I really do it .." Ravi thought ..... as he moved from the showers across the pool to the changing rooms which were on the other side ... Ravi

started to walk through the pool side ...white towel wrapped around his waist ... his mascular chest and arms were at display .... already lot of lady eyes

watching him and his strong body ...some of them even guessing the length of his boneless body part ...

"What to do..?" Ravi was in complete dilemma .... as 2 butterfly eyes watched him walking over the pool ... smiling .... her plan working ... she wanted

to see the object of her affection as well as Ravi's desperation to meet her ... Ravi was walking slowly ... his heart beating even faster now ..

Strong wind started to blow now ...

"Even gods are with me ... I have to do it ..." Ravi loosened the grip on his towel .... his cock was even more hard this time ... with another strong wind

blow he pulled his hand away from the towel ...to adjust his hair ... perfect plan .... the towel flew away with the wind ... exposing his massive sex organ

which was now throbbing like pendulum of wall clock ...

"Oh shitt..." He shouted as he stood there stranded completely naked ... trying to cover his cock and balls with his hands... he was embarresed...at

least he was showing so .... he could here lot of ooohhh's and aahhh's from the people around him ... many of them laughing .... he saw lot of beautiful

eyes ogling his manhood ... may be this would lead to another hot pussy for him to drill tonite...or may be more .... ek goli mein kaii saare shikar ...

Ravi ran after the towel and wrapped it again around his waist this time perfectly ... he smiled sheepishly towards the people who were watching him ...

giving expressions as if the wind had done the trick ...

"I hope she has watched me ...." Ravi thought as he went to the changing room.... a wet juicy pussy was already wet by watching the entire scene ...

"He wants to meet me ... love you Ravi...."

"Excuse me sir .." Waiter handed another chit to Ravi as he was heading towards his room ... his heart was still beating faster ... as he opened the chit

I loved the show ... now its my turn to keep my promise ... Butterfly ....

Ravi could not beleive his luck ...

"Fuckkk mann ... this can't be true ... this is not happening to me " He pinched his arm in disbelief...

"ooocuhhh... This freakin awesome .... I can't wait till night ...." Ravi's cock was throbbing again hard as ever ...

"How am I looking darling..." Bhavana had put on a dark blue velvet gown ... with curves and fitting perfect to display her booming bossom and

awesome rack... she had beatiful hairstyle to match her attire ... and dark maroon lipstick to her thick juicy lips ... the dress was strategically cut to

expose her meaty white thighs...

"Wow.." Mohit was amazed by the beauty of her wife ....

"Munh band karo uncle..." Bhavana ne haste huwe kaha ...

Mohit ne Bhavana ko apni taraf khincha aur uski gaand ko halke se ek apne haathon se sehlane laga ..

"Hmmm .... nice baby ass..."

"Mohit ..." Bhavana haste huwe boli ...

"Uncle haan ... let me show you ... kaun uncle hai .." Mohit started to unzip his pants ...

"Nahi ... I was just kidding honey ..." Bhavana ne Mohit ke haathon ko apne haathon se pakadte huwe kaha.. Both of them started gigling ...

"But let me tell you this very frankly ... aaj kal tumhara roop bahut jyada nikhar gaya hai ... you look younger these days ... your skin glowing all the time

... raaj kya hai...." Mohit haste huwe bola...

"Tum bhi na .. hamesha flirt karte rehte hon..." Bhavana sharmate huwe boli...

"I am serious sweety ... bataoo na ..."

"Nothing sweet heart... a bit of dieting and working out with Ravi in the gym has helped a lot ... I think you should also join us..." Bhavana haste huwe

boli ... asli raaj ki baat woh Mohit ko bata nahi sakti thi ... isliye general reason de diya ....

"Yes sure ...very soon ... " Mohit haste huwe bola ....

"Ravi thats a nice suite ..." Mohit ne Ravi ko black suit or bow tie mein dekhkar bola ... Bhavana was staring at her handsome hunk... Ravi's eyes too

were glued on his hotter mom ... whose milky white body was glowing in that dark blue dress ... Bhavana just smiled ...

"I am feeling so very old ... you both are looking so fit and cool .." Mohit ne Bhavana aur Ravi ki taraf dekh kar kaha ...

"Oh comeon darling... you are looking handsome as usual..." Bhavana Mohit ka mannn rakhne ke liye boli ... she hugged Mohit and then she winked at Ravi ...

"Ok lets go you 2 love birds we are getting late ..." Ravi haste huwe bola ...

"Yes lets move on..." All of them sat in the car and headed to the party .... Ravi wanted this day to pass as soon as possible ..tomorrow was going to

be his day when the secret of the buterfly girl would be finally out ... Mohit's plan was working to perfection ...today he was unveling his secret weapon
on Ravi ... Natasha .... the blue eyed girl ...
Post Thread Post Reply

Online porn video at mobile phone

shannon spruill nudecharlotte crosby upskirt padoswalise Xxxashley scott nude fakesotep shamaya nakedsheeba boobsvanessa villela nakedचुदासी बहूkerry catona nudemera luad maa ne cuhsa our andar leliaalexa davalos toplessemma willis nuderupa ki braexbii bhabhijudy reyes nudemummy Park papa ke paas Hoti Hai behan ko bhai ne Chupke Chupke Jyada choda videowww.xxx.gand m dala buri tahraa seलण्ड मेरे चूतड़ोंgand godamen koothi aripu sinne sunniconnie briton nudeshari shattuck nudeloda sahalati girls xxx videoswww.bheek.mangne.wale.ne.chodamarin hinkle sexinbar lavi threadpussy of madhuri dixitsexy bilkul nangi naked bhi nahi pehni homom ki pant phar kr chut li sote hueoluchi onweagba nakeddidi apka boobs dekhna hai bs ek bar sex nhi krunga new storySubbu ki chudaikafipurane move xx videoPaise ke liye maa makanmalik pornvideotrisha kama kathaikareena sex storiesshemale sex kahaniemma rigby nudeRest krti hui gals ki sixi nipl chusnaBhabi ko doston sy chudwaya sen kahaniindian sexstoremily booth nudegiglianne braga nudechoot Mein Batega Karta Hai BF HDmaa kichodai bur chusai bete duwaracelebrity catfight storiesbec hewitt nudemartina stella toplessamisha patel bada chut seenbrittany daniel fakessex jamela bhabhi dhankiboob slip bollywoodsarah roemer nudeanushka fake exbiimercedes masohn sexanna camp nude broadwaygaby spanic nudexxx pura mal muh me choda chor ne ladki pitai blue film Vidiohot boobs navel nudenaked sharmila tagoredeborah secco nudebecki newton toplessbisset nudeKoi mera doodh piyo tapak raha haimaria brink nakedxxx aunty ki chut sirf bij walatwinkle khanna nudesex ameesha patelbonnie somerville nude picsnagma nudemare winningham nakedpaula trickey nude picswww.tarak mahta anjale ke cudaai sex stories.comchoti behan ko pakra sex storyuncle mummy ki pet apna ras dalte chudai karte sex story partNokrani ki chudai motay lund seबस ऐसेही चोदते रहो बेटाcache:QVuFHXoLcaAJ:pornovkoz.ru/Thread-Klosterschule-Sex Maa ka ganda bhosda chata sex storiestanit pheonix nudebollywood nipple slipsxxx new sexy kya baat karte hain kandhe kahanHindi mein Wali Ladki Ko Aane Ki apni chut mein Kela dalti Ho videoPel pel kar far dunga XXX VIDEOS negar khan nip slipjud tylor nakedwwwblackmamas.pussyum store xxx urdu kahni baji ki gahndchachi ko shrap pilake sexy vide o bnayamaa ki choot ka bhosda banaya rajsharmaolga farmaki nudewww Rap sex Jqbardasti choodai sex videos.vombimari m maa bhen ko seduce khaniya photos k sth