Current time: 01-20-2018, 03:18 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Thread Post Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prachi Desai ki Chudai
08-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Prachi Desai ki Chudai

So after long discussion the producers of our show decided to invite the gorgeous beauty Prachi Desai to the show & so they sent the invitation to her.

Prachi was taking rest in her home after finishing a one month long shoot. She was laying in her bed thinking about the threesome sex she had wit her director Rohit shetty & Abhishek Bachchan et during her movie shoot. She was enjoying those movie thinking how was she fucked in different positions by their big cocks. Prachi was adherent lover of sex & more over entering into film industry she had to allow many celebrities to enjoy her tight pussy by many celebrities young & old cocks. She actually enjoyed each of those movements. So all those thoughts were making her pussy go totally itchy. So like all celebrities it was time for Prachi to get an vibrator to help her. It was 8 inch one wit it Prachi inserted it into her tight pussy & started ramming it forcefully. Soon her pussy was getting ready for an huge orgasm & a load of love juices started to flow out of her pussy. It was an beautiful session wit Prachi breathing heavily due to hard Vibrator fucking. But suddenly she heard an bell sound so Prachi put on some dress & made her way to open the door.

Actually outside her door an courier guy was waiting for her to deliver an letter. While she was getting the letter from him. The courier guy was looking at her wit his jaw dropped bcoz though Prachi had wore an dress she hadn't covered her body properly so it was exposing lots of her skin & which was witnessed by the courier guy so he was enjoying it. Even Prachi noticed it b4 the guy could avoid it. Prachi was again liking it so instead giving some money to him she gathered all her guts & gave him a direct kiss on his lips. The courier guy was on cloud nine after he got an kiss from an celebrity tat to a lips from an hot beauty like Prachi directly to his lips was making him really happy so he tried to take advantage by getting hold of her but b4 tat Prachi closed the door to keep him outside.

Prachi was really excited after kissing an complete stranger in his lips. Now Prachi made her way to the couch to read the letter. The letter was from an reality show which she heard earlier in the birthday party Of Deepika Padukone from her friends. It was actually an invitation to attend tat show. Prachi knew fully about tat show & knew wat would happen to her if she decides to attend it, so initially she decided not to attend it. But after long thinking, she came to decision bcoz she had oly one movie opportunity in her kitty so if decides to attend this show she may get more publicity so tat her movie chances may chance & secondly the money which the show offered was really huge so no one would miss such an golden opportunity. So at last Prachi decided to attend the show moreover the people in india won't get the chance to see this show so it was an added advantage to her as no one would come know. So all these reasons paved her way to attend this show. So quickly she booked the tickets & made her way to Dubai to attend the show.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Prachi Desai ki Chudai
So Prachi came to the studio after giving pose to media in her sexy white saree. As she was upcoming actress she wasn't given an gr8 welcome & was taken directly to the studio wit giving any introduction. Prachi was waiting silently for the arrival of the host & like the other two celebrities once Prachi saw the face of host she was shocked.

But like always The bigB Amitabh made an amazing entrance & took the central stage,

"HI EVERYBODY THIS UR AMITABH BACHCHAN WELCOMING U ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL SHOW 'EK SEXY SHAM CELEBRITY KE SATH' I HOPE U GUYS REMEMBER THE LAST TWO SHOWS & HOW IT ROCKED ALL OVER THE WORLD. SO CARRY ON THIS TREND TODAY IN OUR SHOW WE GOT AN HOT & HAPPENING ACTRESS OF THE CENTURY, PRACHI DESAI. PLZ GIVE HER BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE.

More updates at night to look out the actions of bachchan sab.

So Amitabh was ready and Amitabh invited Prachi and welcomed in his own way welcoming his guests in the trade mark style by hugging her tightly & kissing her directly in her lips wit inserting his tongues into hers to turn their kiss into an french kiss till both transfered hell lots of saliva b4 Amitabh broke his kiss & invited her to sit back in the couch.
Amitabh: so welcome u sexy beauty. I had always loved u my beauty & after hearing the story how My son Abhishek fucked in ur holes during the shoot of Bol Bachchan movie i really wanted to enjoy ur beauty so wen the organisers asked who to invite for the next week i thought of ur name alone so oly u been invited.
Prachi: im really happy to attend this beautiful show. So oly wen i got ur invitation i rubbished out all other commitments to come to Dubai to attend ur show.
Amitabh:really happy to hear it my sexy lady. Ok now say sexy lady wat is the size of ur mangos which is hiding behind those blouse.
Prachi: oh it seems u like them. They r perfectly sized 32 breasts u old lover of beauty.
Amitabh: thanks for ur compliment really brings back my thoughts of older days wen all ladies who address me like tat & would fight share bed wit me. Though it happens even now i liked it in past. Ok keeping them aside i think to ask u one question, so its an known fact tat u acted in tv serials b4 becoming famous in cine industry. So tell did u had any sexual experience during tat time.
Prachi: Sir i feel really shy to answer this question but anyway i had recieved hell lot of money so i must true my wore. So here it goes, u know wat Amitabh sir i had lost my virginity even b4 entering tv serial. It was during my first year in college & my seniors in the name of ragging had striped me naked in the open & took me one of deserted rooms were i was gang raped by 8 senior guys. Though i enjoyed those experience i didn't show out so tat i may not become an slut but b4 i could ravished by those horny guys i was identified by Ekta kapoor, one of the biggest tv producers i had noted be during one of my culturals so decided to cast in one of her serials but b4 i could act i serials it was duty of every female of her show to satisfy her father & her brother. So i had do it to cement my position so i gave an mind blowing blow job to her father & an satisfying sex to her brother b4 i got the show which made me famous & bought me to cinema lime light.
Amitabh: Lucky my friend jeetendra & his son. I hope i too get the opportunity & enjoy ur fresh body. Ok keeping all those talk aside, let me ask u one more thing.it seems some years b4 one television channel had organised an reality show & u were an part of tat show where u were made to stay in Africa wit couple of black peoples as per their costumes & many things seemed to have happened in it.
Prachi:yes its completely true sir but it may cause problems to me in both my personal & private life. So can u promise me tat no one would come to know about it in india.
Amitabh:i promise u dear. It won't leave these four walls. This show will be telecast oly in mid east & America. The videos will not be posted in social networking sites & no one in this crowd have phone or video taking machines.
Prachi:ok den u see once i was made to go Africa & stay der wit them as per their life style. In the morning there was no problem but wen night comes all probs came as i was made to go nude to sleep wit them. Thou the negroes were good hearted people seeing such an beautiful girl naked they couldn't control them. So i was made to be their sluts. All their cocks were huge & they would bore each of holes daily till it got torn so b4 this show got over i had been fucked by them million times. But wen i came back thinking all those sufferings were over i came to know another problem bcoz one of tv crew had video taped all my fucking experiences wit black man & threatened me tat he would put it on the net if i didn't allow him have sex wit him. So wit no other go to protect my image & film opportunities i did it.
Amitabh: wat an hot experiences. But there is more time to enjoy them but now let us one of the spectators to know wat they want u to do.
Quickly one of them woke up & requested her to put down her pallu to remove her blouse to ask her sit oly in bra. Prachi had no other way but remove it & started removing her blouse very slowly to give erotic pleasure to the viewers b4 fully removing it. Now she was oly in her bra & saree hanging below exposing her sexy navel & beautiful breasts.

Amitabh couldn't control anymore so he took her breasts over her bra into his mouth & started to chew them making Prachi to moan but he continued to chew more making her bra soaking wet wit his saliva while wit the other breast he played wit his nipples while stood erect wit his repeated actions. Seeing this crowd couldn't control anymore so the took their manhood & stroked it real hard,so within seconds the roam filled wit moan & cum all around.
Now both Amitabh & Prachi were back to their position but oly one change wit Prachi was oly wit her blouse & petticoat while Amitabh was enjoying this wit an sexy wit an wicked smile in his face but it was time to continue the show they got now,
Amitabh:it beens an long time thou it was just yesterday i sucked ur sweet boobs but still my cock is resting & remains rock hard, not oly me all the men in this studio r like this. Man u r such an bitch. I hope i get to taste u more.
Prachi: its an pleasure to hear such words from such an person, who has enjoyed many actresses pussy. Really happy & as my experience i have did many.
Amitabh:ya. I can understand. But lets move to the show. So tell which was the cock tat fucked u wen u entered this bollywood industry. Can u tell to our audience so tat they jerk their cocks hearing it.
Prachi: hmmm. Then ur audience r there for a treat. Anyway u r gonna provide me wit hell lots of money. So here we go, but to ur knowledge guys it wasn't just one cock but it were two cocks at the same time tat had fucked me on both of my holes wit farhan in front & Arjun in the back. It happened in the sets of Rock On. It was just my third day of my shoot wit the scene taking place in an hotel. I was given an brief time to take rest so i went to the room but i was followed by Farhan & Arjun in the back. I was completely suprised but b4 i could do anything the came inside & locked the door. I didn't know wat to do i was scared i requested them to leave but those guys had come in wit an agenda & refused to leave. They ordered me to remove by dress but i refused to do. They got angry & told me tat if i don agree to remove my dress they would remove me out of this movie. I got scared, i understood tat there was no were to run. So i remained quiet so they understood my acceptence so they came near & tore my dress so tat they made nude in front of them wit Farhan in the front & Arjun in back. Now Prachi had no way back as i was sandwiched between these man, wit Farhan kissing me in lips while inserting his cock into pussy, while Arjun was pressing my small boobs wit his cock resting in my ass. I had no way but to enjoy their activities. As these actions continued till the end of movie shoot.
Amitabh: lucky guys got to enjoy you wen u were fresh. I can see many guys here who may jerked in their pants itself. It was so hot. So oly this show had got so hit in such short span. Ok lets continue, even recently during the marriage of Ritesh & Genelia You & my son Abhishek did some secret actions.
Prachi:ya sir its true. Actually saying sir ur son is such an jerk. Its not an new story it had happening for the past 7 months wen the our new movie shoot started as Aishwarya was pregnant, she wasn't able to get his dosage of sex. So right from the day one i could sense he had an eye on me while took his sexual urge took to maximum during our song shoot, as he got real close to me wit pressing my boobs & kissing me. I sensed it i too liked it & from tat day we r enjoying our time but the main twist to this story took place during the marriage. On tat day oly Abhishek & his mom had come, while i had come all alone. I was wearing red saree which was favourite colour. So i could sense urge. So once all were busy wit marriage she signalled me to come alone, i was also full of lust so i to followed him to an room. As we had oly less time we removed out dress hurriedly, he straightly went to my boobs by sucking them real hard, then directly placed an condoms in cock & placed it over my pussy. He pushed his cock into pussy & fucked me wit full force b4 ur wife called him. It was such an gr8 fuck thou it was for such an short time.
Amitabh:lucky guy. My son gets to fuck the girls first b4 i get to do them. There is perfect example but anyway my son had fun. But now its time for me & audience to enjoy bcoz as we had already discussed u have to remove one part of ur dress at end of episode. So now can plz remove ur blouse & expose ur beautiful boobs to this amazing audience. As per me im gonna get the chance to enjoy those gorgeous boobs.

While Prachi wit out any delay stood up of her couch, placed her hands on her blouse to remove those erotic blouse, but slowly & steadily she exposed her naked boobs to the people. Once she did there was roar in the crowd wit all peoples eye fixed on her boobs. But there was no stopping of Amitabh Bachchan bcoz as soon as it happened he fell over her pushing her to floor. Wit tat he kissed her wet lips wit his hands playing wit her lucious boobs. Prachi was enjoying the actions of his all around as she was continuously moaning. But Amitabh wasn't stopping there as he now went directly to her boobs which was perfectly massaged by him. Now he placed his mouth over boobs trying to take her whole boobs into his mouth. After doing tat for sometime he kissed her boobs all over & licked her mid riff to taste its sweetness b4 biting those boobs b4 saying bye 2 all:-)
Amitabh welcomed the crowd back to show wit the mind blowing beauty Prachi Desai by his side who was just in her petticoat, wit Amitabh continuing his show.
Amitabh:welcome back friends wit ur rock hard cocks which r ready to explode in this sweet pussy. I totally agree wit u yup this lady is an bomb to fuck but everyone have to wait b4 we get our chance. So now Prachi tell me. How do u like to get your dosage of sex.
Prachi:i like to have sex wit a man whose manhood is hard & strong, i always like to have sex by the way of double penetration. It gives the utmost satisfaction to me.
. Due to some technical problem the show ends here
08-05-2012, 06:53 PM
So Its me Amitabh im gonna get back wit this sexy beauty. We ill enjoy the last moments of interview.
Amitabh:Toh! Now tell me Prachi. Have u enjoyed sex due any critical situation. If so share wit our audience?
Prachi: ya i have enjoyed it many time. Even now recently i had sex wit Sajid Khan in the bathroom of an Aeroplane. It happened some two months b4 i was on my way to Malaysia. Wen i reached my seat i found tat director SAJID KHAN was by my side. As soon as he saw me i understood tat he was enjoy my beauty actually i was wearing an blue jean shorts & pink transparant tops wit an matching bra.[url="http://pzy.be/v/2/Prachi-Desai-Maxim-4.jpg"] I was really sexy in tat dress & i knew tat he enjoying my beauty. Actually i didn't care about him looking at me in a vulgar way. Bcoz my past experiences in bollywood had taught me oly one thing, tat if u want be in this industry for long u have expose yourself in every possible way & do wat ever being asked. So, even if u r asked to sleep wit a guy u must do, if does good for u. Moreover Sajid was an director who every1 wishes to work with. So, im not different, more over from my friends i heard tat after his House full movie, he is planning do an another movie, so for tat he is searching a actress. So, i thought i would allow him to enjoy my beautiful body curves. But it seemed tat he wanted to enjoy me more. So as the flight started he talked wit me & mingle wit me closly. Soon, i could understand wat he wanted from me moreover i knew if i give him wat he wants ill get an offer. So he silently signalled his offer & asked me to follow him to the restroom if i agree to it. I gave thought to it & it being good to my filmy carrier i went the go ahead so followed him to bathroom. Once i found tat there was no one looking at me. I quickly entered there were i found Sajid already half naked he quickly ordered me to give him a blow job which i didn't worry about as i was expert in it. I gave it to him for ten mins which gave him huge pleasure once i did it, he signalled me lower his shorts. Once i did it, he put his cock in to my ass & rode his cock within short time leaked his cum in my ass & promised me tat im surely his heroine for next movie which im waiting to sign.
Amitabh: very good experience so i think it was really good episode wit viewers leaking in their pants more often. So now its my duty to offer u to our lovely customers. So i request my viewers in joining me to enjoy u.

Now Prachi remained in the middle of the stage & asked them to put the song which would allow her to perform an erotic dance. The rang the music, slowly Prachi started to shake her ass & in a slow movement she removed her petticoat & panty in one flow making her naked in front of the huge crowd. Now she selected the lucky guys wit one going fuck her in mouth, one in her ass & two to suck her loudly boobs while Amitabh got lucky to fuck her pussy. Now the action started wit Prachi bent down on her shoulders so tat she can allow every 1 to enjoy her wit cocks in all her 3 holes. Wit Amitabh took his cock directly into her itching pussy, while the other guy slowly put his cock into her ass & ployw pushed it in & out of her ass so tat both him & Prachi can enjoy the wonderful feeling while the other guy who was having the biggest cock of lot put his big cock into her small mouth while fucking her in such force which though she being a expert couldn't hold it for long but out of the lot the guys who were sucking her pair globes were doing an perfect & wonderful job wit sucking them tastefully by giving her fullest of pleasure trying to enjoy her boobs to the fullest extent. While the old guy Amitabh try to insert his old cock as deep as possible into her vagina. While Prachi was full on pleasure but she wasn't able to moan bcoz she was even holding an cock in her mouth. The guy running his cock on her back now increased his pace to insert in much more speed to go deep into her ass. While the guys sucking her boobs & the man ramming her beautiful mouth were going in such an speed making Prachi to go to the peak of ecstasy. Soon it seemed all of them reached the climax wit all the 3 holes of Prachi were filled wit sticky cum but the guy fucking her mouth didn't stop there as he used the excess of the cum to rub all around the gums of her teeth, teeth. So now prachi was filled wit all mens cum wit the guys sucking her globes even tried the luck wit her body by fucking her wit their cock b4 breaking down over her.

Now all of them laid over her to take their well needed rest & Amitabh signalled the end of the show by putting the THE END TAG Line on the pussy walls of Prachi by taking an close up of it.

So tats an end will catch u afterwards wit sexual activities of some other actresses after some day. Give ur advice who tat actress can be
Post Thread Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Prachi Desai Sex Stories Sex-Stories 0 14,056 07-09-2012 08:47 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories

Online porn video at mobile phone

रेखा,की,चुत,चोदाई,करानो,वाली,नंगी,सेक्सी,विडियोkirby griffin nudelakshmi rai fuckingdrew sidora nakedthighs of khushi gadhviwww.meri lambi samuhik chudayihindi sex bhabhi doodh sath kuch khilao pilao videosex chut jubanse sexxalex curran nudepatricia javier sexkavita ak sex machine celibrety sex storyguruji ki sex treatmentstella ward nudesuhasi dhami nudeu pskirt sex ragalahary.combaap ne moti gand baray boobay wali beti se shadi kr li hot sex storyelizabeth berkley fakestrisha kamakathaikalmemsahab k boob dabaesilipchudaixvidep jiska khara nahi hota homarsha thomason sexma chodati bhai sileeping dehatiजानवरो के दारा चोदी या गड मारी वो लडकी या छोरीPussy nikesha patelkavita ek sex machineGenelia D'Souzapussy papa se chud gayidaffney nudechristina scabbia nudechilli tlc nudesamia ghadie upskirtpania rose nudeonly for boy nude ladka log ko sex kaise chadta htraylor howard nudedianne farr nudeshawnee smith nudefran drescher toplessfrancine ecw nudealena seredova nudemenaka sexmarla sokoloff toplesssati savitri maa ki chudai rep sex storybete ne ma se ma ka chut magliyarimi sen naked picwww.xxx.gand m dala buri tahraa setanushri datta sexnamard uncle or unki chudakkad wifechote ye bahut bada hai train me dalatamil nadikaikalin kamakathaikalxxx vidio randi cht ugliya dalnaexbii kareenatoni colette nudemartine mccutcheon nudeyancy butler nudeshriya saran sucking cockmummy chut chato na sex storyghar ki nayi kirayedaar part 13maa ko bad room mai raat ko pichay say choda sex videoCousin preeti ko chodasex story hindiMaa Ki Dost ne Mra Lund Lianude jennifer nettleslakshmi manchu nudecache:QVuFHXoLcaAJ:pornovkoz.ru/Thread-Klosterschule-Sex ujjwala raut nudeserebro nakedमोटी गाङ तारक अजंली चुतyeng grls fit round big pushi sx pichrtracy scoggins nakedlaura whitmore nudegina philips nakeddebra wilson nudehot. photos. porn. jasveer. kaur. boobs.naked rimi sencache:QVuFHXoLcaAJ:pornovkoz.ru/Thread-Klosterschule-Sex marghelgenbergernudelarki sex dekhte howe pakri gai porn videosigourney weaver nudenicey nash nudecaroline munroe nuderosie huntington whiteley sex storieskathleen turner fakesthuk lgakar ghusad diya porn videoMeri behan ne mujhe dildo se choda lasbian kahaniparvathi melton nudeandrea mclean upskirtkatrina kaif fucked storyX*** online Hindi sexy chudai lund kar to Dekho Shyamबालों वाली देशी चुतअपनी वाइफ दूसरे मारा तने चोदोगे सेक्सी वीडियोmom ko hypnotize karke chodaamanda donohoe nudegabriela vergara nudekyra sedgewick nudeaunty ne diye seva k badle sukh sexy story