Post Thread Post Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sexy Indian Housewife Nisha
09-04-2011, 09:18 AM
RE: Sexy Indian Housewife Nisha
When we three reached home he asked both of us to get naked. We got rid of our burkas and now we both the girls were naked infront of him. It was yet looking strange to me to find a sister naked before her brother. He asked us to pull out his cock. Sana said me to move to him and pull out her brother’s cock. I moved to him and sat down in his knees on the carpet and started to unbuckle his belt and then pulled down his pant. His hard cock which had already fucked my puss was straining in his underwear. The cock’s bulge was so full as it was ready to come out of the garment after rupturing it. I smiled and bent forward to give a kiss to that bulge in white undergarment. I kissed it and then started to lick it with my tongue. I took the bulge in my mouth and bit it with my teethes. He was now moaning with pleasure. The I pulled down his underwear and his cock was upright before my lips and eyes. He placed his hand over my head and with the other hand took his hard, erect and thick cock and started to beat it over my face. The cock was touching my eyes and cheeks. When it moved over my lips I kissed it and gave a little lick to it. Then I took hold of his cock and started to kiss the swollen cap of that beautiful cock. One thing I would admit that his cock was beautiful in all the three cocks which I had taken in my mouth and had fucked. I brought my tongue out and started to probe the pee hole at the tip of his erect thick cock. Then I opened my mouth and took it in and did not stop to take it in until the whole the length was in my mouth and the tip was touching my throat. Then I stopped and kept it still in my mouth for some moments while I applied a little pressure with my mouth over it and from the lower side I moved my tongue over its lower surface. The heat and pressure of my mouth and the toxicating movements of my tongue brought him immediately to the edge of cumming. So he immediately pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to breath heavily. He called his sister Sana, hey sister your friend is really a cock sucker. She knows how to tease a cock. Just with in a minute I was about to cum in her mouth. But I want to fuck this hot bitch along with my naughty sister for the whole night. He was now ok. I smiled and started to touch his balls hanging down his cock. Sana also smiled and moved near us. She sat by my side and then took hold of her brother’s cock and started to lick it. She sucked it for some time and then gave it to me. Me too took it in my mouth and started to suck it. She bent down and started to kiss her brother’s hairy thighs and then kissed his balls and took one into her mouth and started to suck it. As she was sucking her brother’s balls I too started to apply pressure over his cock with my mouth and once again Jimmy was about to cum and unload in my mouth. But he immediately pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed both of us away and shouthed, you two are real bitches in heat. You both will make me mad. I cant hold it any more. Both of us were laughing while looking at each other. He pulled me up and locked his lips to mine and started to suck my lips and probed my mouth with his tongue and pressed my boobs.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Then he threw me on the sofa and asked me to get on my knees and hands, hey Nisha bend down and be like a bitch to take my cock in your pussy. I smiled and obliged him he came behind me and then placed his cock over my pussy hole and with a single thrust pushed the whole length and width in my pussy. It was now my turn to gasp on his sudden entry into my pussy. He now started to move his cock in and out of my pussy slowly as his cock was gliding in and out of my pussy and rubbing the pussy walls it was bringing me to my orgasm. I too was moving my pussy backward to take his cock in and out of my pussy. His sister also came by my side and started to kiss my lips I too responded and then he took his cock out of my pussy suddenly and pushed it into his sister’s pussy. He placed his hands over her narrow back and started to fuck mercilessly. She was crying with pleasure and was moving her ass back ward to take her brother’s cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. He continued to fuck his sister Sana for a while and she cried, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bhayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeee harder harder and harder I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg. And he did not stop until her pussy squeezed around her own brother’s cock and she orgasmed. He pulled his cock out of his sister’s pussy and it was coated with whitish cum of Sana’s pussy. He brought his cock to my mouth and asked me, lick it Nisha, lick Sana’s cum over my cock and clean it. I brought my tongue out and licked one globe of Sana’s cum from her brother’s cock with the tip of my tongue and engulfed it. Then he took his cock in his hand and moved to his sister and said, now you suck it my sister, lick ck your own cum over my cock and make it clean. She licked all her cum and cleaned it then took it in her mouth and started to suck it. She sucked it for a while and he then pulled his cock out of her mouth and sat on the sofa and winked me to come over him. I moved to him and placed my feet around him and positioned my pussy hole over his erect cock. With my one hand I took his cock and aimed it over my pussy and started to sit over it. His cock slid into my slit as I sat down. When my ass touched his lap, his cock was fully embedded in my pussy. Now I started to move up and down over his cock. He touched my clit and teased it with his thumb. His mouth was not idle too and he took one of my nipples in his mouth and started to suck it and chew it with his teeth. i continued to fuck my pussy over his erect meat pole and then suddenly he turned me down over the sofa and started to fuck my pussy himself with riding over me. His thrusts were so powerful and penetrating that each time his cock was entering my cervix. His aggressiveness and my submissiveness brought me quickly to my orgasm and soon my pussy convulsed around his cock and started to cum. My pussy muscles were squeezing his cock and now he too could not hold it any longer and he gasped, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Nisha iiiiiiiiiii am cummingggggggg in your pussy. I circled my legs around his back and pulled him to me and whispered in his ear, yes cum in my pussy, I want your cum in me. Give it to me you sister fucker. Soon he pushed his cock deep into my pussy and started to cum. His cum was striking to my pussy walls and that was giving me such a nice sensation. Then he collapsed over me. All the three of us rested there on the sofa for about half hour just kept on talking and then moved to the bed room where whole the night our fucking continued. I don’t know in which hour of night or the day we slept.
09-04-2011, 09:19 AM
When we both got up in the morning, both of us were alone on the bed. Her brother, Jimmy had gone to his work. There was a note on the table in which he had written, Hey babes, I am going to my work and will come back in couple of hours to fuck you both again and especially you, the sexy bitch Nisha. Sana smiled to me and said, my brother is mad for your pussy. By God if you were not involved with Yasir then I would have arranged your marriage with my brother so that for the whole life his cock would have been available easily to me. I asked, did your brother know about your fucking with Raja. She immediately said, no not yet and please don't even take his name before my brother I don't want him to know about my affairs. You know my virginity was taken by my brother and that's why he never had doubt about me. I asked her, Sana how you both brother and sister started to have sex while your home environment is so strict and religious. She smiled and started to narrate her story to me. She said, you know my brother is a professional photographer and he do this job for different magazines and shoots photo sessions of different actresses, models and new girls. Many a times I had seen albums of different girls in his room when he was not at home. The photographs of the models are mostly in sexy and revealing dresses as you know that it's the requirement of the time to be bold and nude to get ahead in showbiz. Some photos of those girls were even in their brassier and panties showed a lot of their breasts. It was so hot for me and making me crazy. It started at that time when my father and mother had gone for Hajj. One day I was in his room looking at one of his album which was having some bold pictures of models made by him but not in bra and panties. At that time he came home and into his room. He said, hey sister what are you doing. He was not angry because he already knew that I was used to see his albums sometimes he himself had shown to me. I said, looking at the work of my big brother. He smiled and said, how is it? I said, very well but can you do my photo session. For a while he became silent and then smiled, yes I can but I think you can't do it. With a query I asked, what do u mean bhai jaan how can't I do that. He smiled and said, I think you can't be that much bold as these girls are. I smiled and thought for a while and said, ok if I get that much bold then will you have my shoot. He said yes of course. I agreed and said, ok tomorrow we will go to your studio where only both of us will be there and you can shoot me as you like. He also agreed and said, ok but yet I am doubtful that you will be able to proceed further after a couple of pictures only. I smiled and said, it will be decided tomorrow. Then we both had dinner and went back to our rooms.
Next day after the breakfast I wore one of my beautiful and tight dress under my burka and both of us brother and sister went to his studio. He unlocked the studio and both of us were in. I got rid of my burka and then he smiled at my dressing. It was a tight shalwar and kameez. He adjusted the lights and then took a few pictures in that dress. He asked me to bent down on a couple of times but only a little of my cleavage was visible. Then he asked me to change the dress. He showed me the changing room and the wardrobe. He came with me in the changing room and selected a very tight pant and a t shirt for me. It was also too small and then sleeveless. I said, bhai jaan (brother dear) I think its too small I will not be able to wear it. He smiled and said, just try it baby. Then he moved out of the room. I got our of my shalwar and kameez and then wore the pant it was too tight and was showing all the curves of my lower body. It had made my hips and thighs so prominent that it was looking just like the second skin over me. Then I wore the t shirt it was a little stretch able but I could not pull it down to the belt. The t shirt was not much smaller in size but it was designed shorter. It was sleeveless and was shorter in length. My belly button was uncovered in it. I tried to pull it down but that was about 5 inches above the belt line. When I wore the shirt then I realized that I had forgotten to shave my armpits. That was a problem for me now. My brother called me to come out of the room. With a hesitation of wearing such sexy dress before my brother I came out. He looked at me and smiled, sister you really have a nice beauty and body. I smiled back and said, but bhayaa I cant have shoots in this dress. He smiled and said, I already had told you that you will stop after only a couple of pictures because you can't be that much bold as those models are. I said, no no its not that reason but because I have forgotten to do my under arms. He asked me to raise my arms. With so much shyness I raised my arm and there were a lot of black hair in my armpit. He smiled and said, don't worry thats ok we will have pictures in a way that these will not be visible. I smiled and got agree. Then he got a few pictures in different poses. He asked me to turn away and show my hip to him. I turned away and bent down a little and then looked back with a smile over my lips and he got a couple of pictures in that pose concentrating over my tight and bulging ass. He smiled and slapped over my ass and said, sis you have a nice ass. I smiled back for him. Then he asked me to bend forward in a pose and when I got down with my hands over my knees then both of my breasts were visible through the wide neck of that t shirt. He got a few pics and also zoomed at my naked cleavage. Then he came near me and pulled out my bra straps over my shoulders from under the t shirt covering and said, keep these straps over here to be more sexy. I was stunned for a while because I wasn't expecting him to be that much bold to pull my bra straps out of my dress. Then he asked me to raise my arms. I hesitated and reminded him of my underarms. But he smiled and said, don’t worry sis it will look more sexy to have your pictures with your underarms. I agreed and then raised my arms and folded them both over my head. He moved his fingers in my armpit hair and smiled, sexy sister. Due to rising of my arms my t shirt had raised up further and now more of my white belly was naked before my brother and his camera. He got back to his position and got a few pictures and then came near me and took the pictures of my face and the under arm hair. Then he did a little break and said, I think you will like to end it here. I smiled and said, why bhayya cant you do any more. He smiled and said, I can but I think you can t go any further than this point. I asked what do you mean. He smiled and said, if some model is to go further than this then next step is to have photos in brassier and panties and I know you can't dare to do this. I got the challenge in his tone and said, ok I can dare to do it only if you are ready to do it. He smiled and said I am ready if you are ready then go back to the room and came only into your brassier and panty my dear sister. Now I was also taking it as a game. I smiled and said, ok big brother, if I am to come back only in brassier and panty then I will like to get out of these clothes here in front of you. He smiled with a surprise. I smiled and then took the hem of the t shirt and pulled it up and then in the next moment I was out of that mini t shirt and was standing with only my black brassier on my top before my real brother. My heart was beating so fast because of this as I never had dreamed in my life that it would happen in a day. Then I un buckled my belt and pulled down my pant. Now I was standing only in my brassier and panty before my brother. He smiled and said, sis you are really bold and beautiful. Your body is really sexy only a few models are having such a beautiful curves of their body which you are having. I smiled and thanked for his compliments. Then he took my pictures in my bra and panty. Many a times now he was touching my naked body. The touch of his hot hand was making me hot and wet now. I could not imagine where this whole will end.
He came near me and pulled down the bra straps down to my arms and asked me to bend down. I smiled and said, you are making me nude brother. He smiled and said, not yet sister. I said, this means that you have the plans to make my nude pictures too. He smiled back, only if you will that much bold then. I smiled and bent down. Now half of my breasts were out of my brassier and no bra straps were there on my shoulder. He took a few pictures and then got on my back and took the bra hook in his hand and did the unexpected thing. He unhooked my bra and pulled it down I could not resist but immediately covered my naked breasts with my hands. He smiled and asked me to keep my hands over my breasts and then had a few more pictures. Then he came on my back, placed his hands over my naked shoulders and whispered in my ear, baby you are really sexy and have a very hot body. Till that time with his manipulations I had got so hot and wet in my panties. I just closed my eyes and started to feel his touch. His lips kissed my ear lobes and then moved down to my neck his hands were now on my naked belly and were caressing it. He finger probed my navel and I gasped. His lips were now kissing my neck and naked shoulders. Both of us were now forgetting the relation between us and were now becoming only man and woman. I could feel his bulge over my ass as he was grinding his crotch over my ass. I was also pushing my ass back now. His hands now moved up over my hands which were covering my breasts. He tried to replace my hands over my naked breasts and I could not resist and then my naked breasts were in my brother’s hands. My virgin pussy was now discharging a lot. He was now playing with my breasts then he pulled me towards him and placed his lips over mine and started to kiss me, his own real little sister. I could not stop him and instead started to respond to him. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I started to suck it. His hands were moving over my naked back and also over my panty covered ass. While kissing me he moved to the side where a couch was lying. He laid me there on the couch and then left my lips. Now he kissed my chest and then took my nipple in his mouth and started to suck it. I was getting crazy as it was the first time that some boy was doing this all to me. His hand moved down to my panty and he started to touch my pussy over my panty. My panty was wet. He whispered, sister you are wet down there. I whispered back, because of you my big brother. His hand crawled under the elastic band of my panty and touch my pussy hair and then touched my pussy. My virgin pussy could not tolerate the very first touch of a boy’s hand and convulsed to its first orgasm then and there. He smiled and took my lips in his mouth and whispered, you are too hot sister. He started to move down while kissing my naked body and then he kissed the wet spot of my panty. I gasped and pulled his head to my pussy. He pulled down my pussy and now I was naked in front of my brother.
On the very first sight of his sister’s naked pussy, he got mad and immediately put his lips over my pussy and started to kiss it. He started to lick my pussy juices. His tongue probed my virgin pussy hole and licked it. I was at the seventh cloud with his tongue. He continued to lick my pussy and I continued to enjoy with my closed eyes. Then for a while his tongue stopped but I did not open my eyes and then I felt some hot rod at the opening of my virgin pussy. I opened my eyes and found he was naked with his hard cock in hand placed at the opening of my pussy. I smiled and whispered with full of lust, yes big brother do it. Give it to me, I need it but be gentle I am virgin down there. His eyes shined for a while and then he started to push his cock in my hot and wet pussy. He did not need any oil or lubricant as my pussy was already wet with my juices. As the tip of his cock entered my pussy, I gasped and closed my eyes with pain and pleasure. He bent down over me and took my lips into his mouth and then thrust his cock with a force into my virgin pussy. His cock entered into my virgin pussy after piercing my hymen. I had a loud cry which buried into my brother’s mouth. He did not unlock my mouth and started to move his cock in and out of my pussy. I tried to push him back away from my body because of pain, but he was an experienced player of these game he did not moved a inch and continued to fuck me. After a few minutes the pain replaced with the pleasure and I too started to push my pussy upwards. He was now sure that I had submitted to him and he left my lips and started to suck my nipple. His cock was moving in and out of my pussy. My pussy again reached the orgasm and started to squeeze my brother’s cock with its muscles and he too could not prolong it more and started to cum in my pussy. His cum was dripping in my pussy. He collapsed over me and we remained in the same condition for a while and then got up. I could not walk properly. He was willing to do it again but I refused and asked him to take me home. He agreed. When we reached home he make me naked again and took me to bathroom and washed my pussy with hot water and then brought lunch for both of us and then took me to his room and laid me on the bed for rest. He too joined me in the bed. Through out this time I was naked but he did not let me realize. We slept together I was in my brother’s arms. When I got up it was 9 of night. I was yet naked and was cuddling my brother’s naked body. This way we started to have sex and till the return of our parents we stayed at home like real wife and husband. Since that day we are doing this.
09-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Now it was Nisha's turn to ask her nand about her first fuck and with whom she was enjoing the sex. she turned to the surprised young girl of only 19 yrs of age. Sara asked bhabhi i yet cant believe that your friend Sana got fucked by her brother. Nisha smiled and said, tum ko kya us waqt yakeen aya ga jab tumhari is tight choot main tumharay bhai ka lund jai ga (will you believe only when your brother's dick goes inside your tight pussy?). She jumped as Nisha also had pushed her finger into her tight cunt. She further asked, Sara main nay to tum ko sub khuch bata dya hai kay main shadi say pehlay kis kis say chud chuki hoon ab tum bhi aik baat mugh ko sach sach bato (I have told you truthfully who all fucked me before marriage. Now its your turn to tell me one thing). Sara said, haan bhabhi poocho kya poochna hai aap ko (Yes Bhabhi. Ask what you want to know). Nisha said, aik baat to mugh ko maloom hai kay tum kanwari nahee ho ab mugh ko sach sach batao kay aakhir woh koun hai jis nay tumhari kanwari choot ka maza liya hai ( I know for a fact that you are not a virgin. tell me who has taken your virginity). Suddenly Sara got silent and bent down her head. Nisha continued to move her finger in her pussy and also contiued to touch her clit and said while kissing her lips. dekho bata do mugh ko main kissi ko khuch nahee bataoon gee aur ab to main tumhari best friend bhi hoon (Tell me. i will not tell anyone. Especially now since i have become your best friend). she smiled and said, ok bhabhi main aap ko batati hoon. mairi kanwari choot ko ab tak sirf aik mard nay hi chooda hai aur woh hai hamary jeeja ji (Ok bhabhi. i will tell. Only one person has fucked me till know and thats our jijaji (sisters husband)). Now it was Nisha's turn to get surprise. aray woh to tum say boht baray hain aur unko ko kaisay mouka mil gaya tum ko chodnay ka aur woh bhi tumhari kanwari choot ko kholny ka zara sari baat detail say batao na yaar.(my god he is much elder to you. how did he get opportunity to fuck you and that too take your virginity. Please tell in detail) Sara smiled and started to tell Nisha how she was fucked by her brother in law who was her elder sister's husband.

Jeeja jee was having an eye over me since i had got young though my sister has been married to him when i was only about 14 yrs old but as soon as i got 16 yrs old and became young he was much interested in me and my body. When ever he comes to our home he used to stare my body and i find his eyes glued to my breasts which were yet in the process of taking their shape. As i was getting young at that time so his stares always gave me pleasures and made my body burn. Many a times he tried to touch my body and few times when no one was around he had pulled my brassier strap over my shirt and let it hit my body hardly. It happened about a year back when this all happened. My mother and his wife, my sister had gone to other city for some important task and your husband had gone out of city too. That day my mother called him to take me from college and drop me at home. I was also informed about this, when i came out of my college gate i found him standing there on his bike waiting for me. A light rain had started at that time. I reached him and sat behind him with a smile over my face. He moved his bike we had gone only a little far when the rain got wild and it was too heavy. Both of us were completely drencehed with water. I was wearing white colored uniform which was white shalwar and a very thin white kameez as it was summer season so my kameez was much thin. i was wearing black colored brassier under that white kameez. Now due to getting wet in the rainy water the kameez had got transparent and i was looking semi nude. I had realised that instead of moving the bike faster jeeja jee was driving it slowly. His house was before our house and our was a little away. He said, Sara barish taiz ho rahi hai kyun na aisa karain kay tum mairy ghar chalo aur barish ruk jaiy to phir main tum ko ghar chood aaun ga (Rain is getting heavier. why dont i take you to my home and drop you off to your place when the rain stops?). There was nothing to disagree with him as the rain did not a let any other option for me. We reached his home and he unlocked the door and we entered the house. There I put my hand bag and books on the table and the wet dopata over the back of the chair. Now i was standing in such a lot of exposing state infront of my jeeja jee. My black colored brassier was completely visible and each and every hook of it was visible. My milky white body was also naked under my thin wet kameez. I asked him, jeeja jee baji ka koi suit pehan kar main change kar laiti hoon (Jee Jai i will change into some suit of my sister). He said, change kar laina magar pehly hamin barish ka maza to laina chaiye aao bahir baarish main nahata hain (change it later. First come let us enjoy the rain and go out to get drenched). I said, nahee jeeja jee abhi to hum barish main nahatay hoy aay hain (No. we are already drenched). He did not listen to me and pulled me out of the back door and took me into the backyard where heavy rain was there. Now both of us were standing in the rain and i too left to resist and started to enjoy the rain in my jeeja jee's company. His eyes were over my semi naked body and was staring at myboobs. I smiled and said, jeeja jee kya dekh rahy ho mairi tarf yun ghoor ghoor kay(what of me are you staring like this?). He smiled and said, tumhary sexy jism ko dekh rah hoon aur yeh dekh raha hoon kay tumhari tight brassier kaisy tumharay jism kay sath chipki hoi hai ( I am looking at your sexy body and seeing how your tight bra has clung onto your body). I did not got angry rahter i smiled and said, jeeja jee aap ko mairy sath aisi batain nahee karni chaiyen main aap ki saali hoon (You should not talk to me like this as i am your saali (wife's sister)). he smiled and pulled me to him and said, saali to aadhi ghar wali hoti hai mairy tum par poora poora haq hai (saali is like a half wife. I have full right on you). His hand was over my back and he was carersing my back. He took hold of the zipper of my shirt and pulled it down and unzipped my thin transprent kameez. I immediately moved back from him but did not zipped my kameez. When i turned around now a little of my naked back was visible to him. I was also in a mood of exposure and did not bothered it. He continued to stare my body and also touched here and there over my body and i did not objected. Just then he held me from my back and his hand then moved from the open zipper and over my naked back in direct contact with skin. His hot hand just made me wet inside my pussy too. While holding me from the back he pulled me to him and placed his lips over mine and started to kiss me I was so absorbed in the situation that i could not resist him and did not pulled my body away. He continued to kiss my lips and while doing this his hand was over my brassier hook over my back. His other hand had reached my breast from the front. He took my small breast in his hand and started to play with it. He just unhooked my brassier and with the other hand at the front he pushed my bra cups upwards and exposed my breasts to his eyes. Now i moved away from him but he did not allowed me pull my bra over my breasts. Now through that transparent wet kameez my breasts were looking just naked to him. He was able to see my nipples which were erect over my pink areola. my nipples were smaller. He smiled and said, Sara you are looking so hot and sexy. I said with a false anger, jeeja jee yeh kya aap nay to mujh ko nangi hi kar diya hai(what is this jeeja ji, you have completely made me naked). He moved towards me and took my one nipple in his fingers and then pressed it. I jumped up with pain but a little later that pain converted into pleasureable sensation. He then again took hold of my breast and started to caress my now naked breast with his hand and said, Sara tumhari breasts tumhari didi ki breasts say ziada pyari hain(Your breasts are more beautiful than your sister's). I could only smile over his this comment. Now he got bold and knew that now i am a toy in his hands and i would not resist to his attemts and courages. He again glued his lips over mine and kissed me and this time he took my lower lip in his lips and started to suck it. Then his tongue moved into my mouth and snaked in different directions and then i had and inner instinct to suck it. I started to suck his tongue. His hand was playing with my breasts and his tongue was inside my mouth while his other free hand was inside my kameez over my back and was caressing my naked skin. Then while kissing me he placed his hand over the hem of my kameez from the front side and started to glide it up inside over my belly. I could not hold him and soon my naked breast was in his hand. That was the only man till this time who took hold of my naked breast in his hand. He left my lips and then bent down to kiss my breast over my transparent kameez and then took one of my nipple in his lips and started to suck it. I was just out of control. At such a tender age of just 18 with such an experienced manipulation and handling by my jeeja jee I was melting in his arms and my pussy was dripping. I glued my body to him and arched my back forward to press my nipple into his mouth. His hands now moved down and took hold of my kameez and started to pull it up. I was not in a condition to resist and he pulled the kameez over my breasts and very first time my breasts were really naked before jeeja ji. My 18 yeres old young round breasts were naked before him with rainy water dripping over them. He stopped there just for a while and then pulled the shirt over my head and out of my body with that my unhooked brassier also followed and now my upper body was just naked before jeeja ji. I came into my senses but just only to realise it that someone my see us. i asked him, jeeja ji koi hamain deekh lai ga yahan bahir(someone will see us here). He also realised the status and immediately pulled me inside the house. As soon as we entered the home he lifted me in his arms and moved to his room. While in that state my breast was near him mouth and he did not wasted the chance and started to suck my nipple.
He entered his room and laid my naked body over the bed where my sister used to lie naked and have sex with him but today he was going to fuck his wife's younger sister. He placed me on the bed and then bent down over me. He did not let me to come out of the excitement and erotic trance and he started to kiss me on my lips and also started to press my breasts and manipulate my nipples with his fingers. He then moved to my breast and started to suck my nipple. Just with that his hand moved down to my shalwar and he placed his hand over my pussy over my shalwar. He started to caress it and was playing with my clit. I was getting mad with his manipulations and then he moved his hand over my belly and then it creaped below the elastic band of my shalwar and into my under garment. His hand was now over my pussy hair and after staying there for a while his fingers touched my pussy lips and it started to leak like a tap. He played with my pussy lips and then his finger tip touched my clit while the other finger tried to enter my pussy hole. I widened my thighs to give him more room to enter his finger into my pussy. His one finger entered my pussy hole and he started to move it in and out of my hole. I was getting mad and was moving my pussy upwards to take it more in. He took hold of my hand and placed it over his cock over his shalwar. His cock was hard and erect. I could not move my hand away from it and started to play with it. He whispered in my ear, Sara is ko bahir nikal kar hath main pakro (Take it out and hold it in hand). I could not object his order and untied his shalwar and then took out his hard rod holding in my hand. His hard cock was so hot and thick. Now i was caressing it and playing with it. On the other side he had slipped my shalwar down to my ankles and i discarded it out of my legs. Now i was lying just naked with my jeeja je.

After playing with my pussy and boobs for a while he crawled over me and now I was under his body his cock was now touching my pussy and he was trying to enter my pussy. I could not believe on myself when i parted my legs more and he placed his cock over my wet and well self lubricated pussy hole. He applied only a little pressure and his cock head slipped into my pussy. I cried with pain, uuuuuufffffffffffffffffff jeeja jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahahistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He took my lips in his mouth and then gave me another hard thrust and his hard erect cock entered into my pussy rupturing my hymen and i collapsed under him. He did not stop and continued to move his cock slowly in and out of my pussy. After a few moments i also started to enjoy and I responded by sucking his lips. With his slow and erotic thrusts my pussy convulsed and had my first orgasm with cock in my pussy. He did not stop to fuck me and continued to move in and out of my pussy for some time and then he discharged in my pussy. With the effect of his hot cum i once agian had my orgasm and then he slipped down of my body. I tried to get up but a sudden rush of pain in my pussy stopped me to do it. I placed my hand over my pussy and when i looked it was covered with blood. I was horrified but he consoled me and said, dont worry darling pehli baar aisa hi hota hai. ab agali baar jab bhi main tum ko choodoon ga ya koi aur mard tumhari choot main apna lund daly ga to tumhari choot main say koi khoon nahee niklay ga aur na hi tum ko dard ho ga (this happens for the first time. next time onwards when i fuck you or any other man puts his cock in your pussy, then it will not bleed and you will not feel pain also). Then he took me to bathroom and togethe we had bath. I was getting late and the rain has also stopped so i asked him to take me home. It was the way he fucked me first time and after that we are having sex whenever we get a chance to do.

Nisha smiled and said, wonderfull baby tumhari baatain sun kar to mairi choot aik baar phir garm ho gai hai (After listening to you, my pussy has again become wet). Sara said, bhabhi kahin aapka dil bhi to jeeja jee par nahee aa gaya (bhabhi has your heart also come on jeeja ji?). Nisha smiled and said, to kya harj hai, tumharay bhai to ghar par hain nahee woh to mujh ko yun hi jalta hua choood kar doosray mulk chaly gaiy hain aakhir main bhi to kisi na kisi say apni choot ki pyaas bhujaoon gee na to kyun na apnay hi ghar kay banday say he mazy liya jain. kya khayal hai tumhara. Aur waisay bhi main nay kai baar usko mairy jism ko ghurtay huy dekha hai .(whats the problem in that? you brother has left me dry and gone to another country. I also have to quench the thirst of my pussy from somewhere, then why not from someone from our own house?? what do you think ? as a matter of fact, i have seen him staring at my body numerous times). Sara smiled and said, ok bhabhi laikin aaap Raja bhaya kay paas bhi to jaa sakti ho (correct bhabhi, but you can also go to Raja bhaiyya). Nisha smiled and said, haan aur maza to tab aay ga jab tumharay Raja bhaya tumhari choot main apna lund daal kar tum ko mairay sath choodain gay (yes and the real fun will be when your Raja Bhaiyya inserts his cock in your pussy and fucks you along with me). Sara immediately asked, kya matlab hai bhabhi aap ka kya aap mugh ko Raja bhaya say chudwain gee (what do you mean bhabhi, will you have me fucked from him now?). Nisha smiled and said yes of course. aur yakeen karo mairi jaan tum ko us say chudwa kar bohot maza ayay ga (believe me darling, you will enjoy a lot after getting fucked by him). Sara smiled and imagened Raja's cock ramming into her cunt and said, bhabhi aap nay aakhri baar kab Raja say chudway tha (bhabhi when did you last get fucked by Raja). Nisha replied, it was a day before my marriage when i was fucked by him last time. I was going to marry your brother and a day before was enjoying with his friend with out his notice.
She said, Believe me Sara that was so wonderful event. That day i was fucked not only by Raja but also by his two friends. Sara jumped up with surprise, what are you saying bhabhi aap ka matlab hai kay aap nay Raja aur uskay doo dostoon say aik sath chudwaya tha (do you mean to say that you were fucked together by Raja and his 2 friends ?). bhabhi tell me how all this happened and how you did it. kya Raja bhaya nay aisa bola tha kay unkay dostoon say chudwany ko (Did Raja bhaiyaa say to you to get fucked by his two friends as well?). Nisha smiled and started to narrate the incidence of her fucking with Raja and his friends just a day before her marriage.

Sara it was the last day remaining to my marriage when i decieded to have my last pre marriage fuck with Raja. So i decided to give him a surprise visit. he had given me the extra key of his flat to visit him. That day at noon about 12 I got ready and told mama that i am going for some shoping and reached his flat. He was not at his place I unlocked the internal lock of the flat and entered the flat to wait for him. Suddenly i got an idea so I got up and started to undress myself. I peeld of my all the clothes and got naked. Now i sat on the sofa in wait of him. While sitting on the sofa i started to finger my pussy. I was playing with my clit and also finger fucking my pussy. I was getting aroused with the the idea that next day i am going to be a bride and today i am going to be fucked by my groom's best friend. After about 15 minutes of wait I heard the noise of key in the lock and i was ready to welcome my lover. When the door opened and he entered the room, he got a surprise look over his face and his jaw dropped down when he saw me lying naked on the sofa. Next was my turn to have the surprise and shock of my life when two of his friends entered the room behind him. I was not having anything to cover my naked body immediately. Raja immediately closed the door and ran to me and said, Nisha what are you doing here? Why you did not call me before coming. In the mean time his friends also had reached near me and were staring on my naked body. I was trying to hide my breasts with my arms and had closed my thighs to hide my pussy. One of the boy said, hey Raja, yeh khubsoorat pari koun hai (who is this beautiful angel). Raja looked at me and was in dilema of what to do he wanted to save me but his friends had different plans in their mind for me. My body was already hot and i was near my orgasm with my finger when they had entered the flat. Raja was silent when one of his friend sat on the sofa and placed his hand over my naked thigh I did not resist and he started to feel my thigh. Next one came by me and started to caress my face with his hand. I was looking into his eyes when he bent down and kissed my cheek. Then his lips slided over mine and he started to kiss my lips. I could not stop my self from responding to this. I looked at Raja and he was smiling and winked me. I smiled him back and started to kiss his friend. His tongue probed my mouth and i started to suck his tongue. His hand slipped from my face over to my naked shoulder and then he cupped my breast and started to pinch my nipple. I was already aroused and so I was also facilitating him and removed my hands over my breasts. The other one parted my thighs and pressed one finger into my pussy. He shouthed, hey friends this bitch is already hot. He laid down and kissed my pussy and then pulled his tongue out and started to lick my pussy with his tongue. He was now finger fucking my pussy and also licking it. Sometimes his tongue probed my pussy and he licked the liquor of my pussy. The one who was playing with my breasts and kissing me was Anwar, he left me and then started to open his pants. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it down and then he pulled out his shirt also and now he was standing before me only in his under wear. His hard cock was making a large bulge in his underwear. He came near me and started to press his bulge of his cock over my face. I took it in my hand and started to press it and then bit it with my teath. I kissed it and sucked it over his under wear and then pulled it down and took his cock out. He was having a big and hard cock. I took his naked cock in my hand and started to lick the cock head. He then tried to push his cock in my mouth and i did not object him and parted my lips and his cock slid into my mouth. Now i was sucking his cock and he was thrusting it in and out of my mouth. I looked at Raja and he was also undressing. After a while he also came by me with his hard naked cock in his hand and offered it to me. I welcomed him with a kiss over it then took it in my mouth and started to suck it while moving my other hand up and down over the other cock. Both Raja and Anwar were enjoying my sucking of their cock, while Kami was licking my pussy. He also had got naked till then. Raja pushed his cock deep into my mouth and said, Nisha you are really a hot bitch who all the time needs a cock. His cock was going deep into my throat and i gasped for air and then he pulled his cock out of my mouth.
Then Anwar straightened me on the sofa and took my both legs in his hands and placed his cock on my pussy hole and in one thrust he entered my pussy. I cried with pain and pleasure and then he started to fuck my pussy with slow thrusts. His hard cock was sliding in and out of my pussy. Kami stood up and came over my face and offered his cock to my hungry lips. I did not rejected his offer and took his cock in my mouth and started to suck his cock. While Raja was sitting by my side and was playing with my breasts. Then his hand reached my buttocks and he started to play with my anus. Suddenly he inserted his one finger in my ass hole and started to move it in and out. This increased the fun of my fucking with the cock in my pussy. Kami's cock was sliding in and out of my mouth and he was fucking my mouth with his hard rod.

I was enjoying the manipulation of my all the three holes. Now Kami sat on the sofa and asked me to come over his cock. Anwar pulled his cock out of my pussy and stradled over Kami. I took hold of his cock in my hand, erected it and then placed my tight pussy hole over that hot rod of meat. I started to sit down slowly and his hot cock slided into my pussy. Now i slowly started to move up and down over his cock taking his cock in and out of mypussy. After a while Anwar came behind me he applied some vaseline over my ass hole and then placed his erect cock over my hole. I immediately turned back to stop him but he slowly pushed his hard cock in my ass hole. His cock was well lubricated and glazed so it very softly slipped into my tight ass hole. Now the cock head was in my anus and he waited for a while to let me accomodate that big cock into my hole. After a little time he moved forward and pushed his cock more into my tight back hole. I cried with pain and then with pleasure, uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee slowwwwwww dono taraf say daal kar kya mairi choot aur gaand pharo gay zalmo (will you tear my pussy and ass together you devils). Raja came by me over the sofa and now pushed his cock again in my mouth and said, teri jaisi randi ki choot aur gaand dono hi phaar dalny chayein (a slut like you should be treated like this only). Me too now tried to push my rare half back ward to accomodate and take more of their cocks in my pussy and ass hole and said, lakin darling khuch to khayal karna chahiye kay kal ko mairi shaadi hai aur agar aaj tum logon nay mairi choot phaar di to kal suhag raat ko main apnay husband ko kya choot dekhoon gee (darling please have some considerations. What will i show to my husband tommorrow on my first night if you tear my pussy). They all started to laugh now.

Kami started to push his body upward to push his cock deeper into my pussy while Anwar was also moving bac and forward sliding his cock in and out of my ass hole. While i was also sucking Raja's cock by my mouth. Believe me it was the greatest pleasure of fucking which i yet had got. My all the three orifices were packed with cocks. All the three men were fucking me with their hard rods and i was ejoying with three men just a day before my marriage you can imagine what a slut i was at that time. After fucking me in my ass hole for some time, Anwar pulled his cock out and switched his place with Raja. Now Raja came behind me and placed his cock over my ass hole and he also pushed it deep into my ass slowly. Now Raja started to fuck my ass hole along with Kami who was fucking my pussy. Now Anwar have come to my head side and thrust his cock into my mouth and i started to suck it. Anwar was near his first comig point he could not longer tolerate the heat of my mouth and the teasing of my tongue and started to cum in my mouth. He started to pour his cum into my mouth. I did not let it go out and started to engulf it down to my stomach with the same haste as he was cumming. Then I licked his limp cock clean and let him go. on the other side Raja took hold of my waist and started to ram his cock faster and faster and soon he started to cum. He did not pulled his cock out and poured his all the hot cum into my bowels.

Now only Kami had left who had not yet cum. He asked me to come down. I got down over him and then he made me bend down over the sofa when he obliged he placed his cock over my ass hole he also started to fuck my ass after his two friends. My ass hole was already lubricated with Raja's cum and so it was producing a different noise and sensation for me. I too was moving my ass back wards. and he was continuously fucking my ass. After about 5 minutes when he was about to cum he pulled his cock out of my ass hole and took it to my mouth and started to jerk it over my face. I opened my mouth and took out my tongue to lick his precum. Soon he cock started to erupt his cum and he started to shoot his cum over my face. His white goo was splashing over my face some of it dropped over my tongue which I took into my stomach. Now he started to rub his cum drops over my face with his cock head and then pushed it again back into my mouth. All the four of us laid on the sofa to take rest Raja brought cold drinks for us and we started to drink it to get fresh. After taking rest for about 20 minutes they again started to fuck me in different positions and i could go out of his flat after letting them fuck me for about 4 hours.

Nisha completed his narration but Sara was yet stunned and absorbed in the situation. Nisha pinched her naked nipple and she came into senses. Nisha smiled and said, kahan kho gai ho, kaheen tumhara dil bhi un teenoon say chudwany ko to nahi chah raha (where are you lost? are you also wanting to get fucked by all three?). She smiled and said, nahee bhabhi abhi main aaap jaisi randi to nahee hoi na jo aik sath teen teen lund lai sakun (no bhabhi. I am not yet a slut like you who can take 3 cocks together). Nisha smiled and said, lakin Raja ka to lainy ko tayaar ho na mairi jaan (but you are ready to take Raja no my darling). Sara looked on the floor and said, i dont know bhabhi kay yeh theek hai ya nahi (is this correct or not). Nisha said, mairi jaan tumhary bhaiya kay janay kay baad say ab tak mairi choot pyasi hai aur apni shaadi kay baad say ab tak main nay tumharay bhai kay elawa kisi aur sy nahi chudwaya lakin tumharay sath sex ka maza lainy kay baad to mairi choot ki aag kam hony ki bajai aur bhi bharak uthi hai, Raja kai baar phone kar chuka hai kay aik baar aa kar us ko apni choot ka maza dai doon magar abhi tak main nahee ja saki agar tum mairay sath jany kaay liye tayyar ho to tum bhi mairay sath chalodono mil kar Raja kay lund ka maza lain gee aur tumhari bhi choot ki pyaas bhujh jai gee aur mairi bhee (my darling, after you brother went, my pussy is still thirsty and after marriage i have only allowed your bro to fuck me but after enjoying sex with you, my pussy has started tingling more. Raja has called many times for me to come to his house and give him the enjoyment of my pussy for one last time but i was not able to go till now. If you are willing to come along with me, we will enjoy Raja's dick together. you will also quench your pussy's thirst and me too). Sara shyed and said, ok bhabhi jaisy aap kaho lakin agar ghar waloon ko pata chal gaya to (ok bhabhi, as you say. but if the parents come to know then?). Nisha pinched her breast and said, kanwari raand kya ab tak tum nay apny jeeja kay sath sex ka kisi ko pata chalny diya hai jo is ka chaly ga (virgin slut, have they come to know about your sex with your jee ja that they will know this also). Both of them started to laugh.
Post Thread Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Housewife with sexy neighbor in Pune gsbux 0 10,665 07-01-2011 03:35 AM
Last Post: gsbux
Wank Salma sexy housewife baraip 0 2,538 06-25-2011 10:34 AM
Last Post: baraip
Wank Salma sexy housewife baraip 0 1,655 06-23-2011 11:37 PM
Last Post: baraip

Online porn video at mobile phone

nicole da silva nude picsकिरायेदार आंटी को ब्रा पैंटी में देखाsudo 18 bosorar maya xnxxpapa ne didi ko chodagloria velez nakedkelly clarkson upskirtsandra mccoy nude picsPados wali aunty ko choda Jaipurमामी मेरे वीर्य की दीवानी हो गईlambi tagadi aurat thi peldiyamom ne beta ko bulaya aor sabun lagade sex storinoirin kelly nutsmaria kirilenko toplessbarbara striesand nudeaur bas chudwati gYi pArayi mardo seeiza gonzales nudenatalia tena nakeddianenealnudeauntynka dudha au branude pics of rimi senanushka sharama nudejud tylor nudestephanie beecham nudesaffron burrows nude sexsuzy perry nudestellawardnudemamta kulkarni boobkajal agarwal fucked hardcarey lowell nudepaige turco nakedErotic stories sasur ki kamvasna bahu ne shant kibollywood actress fake nudesunny mabrey nudecduakad aunty ko rand bnayanora arnezeder nakedfull sexsi fucking video hd eshtoeyबम्बई की रंडियों की चुदाई व चटाई का फोटोzöe lucker nudemadarchod batichod gandi galiyo wali actars ki kahaniMeri chudai ki gundo ne kistoryJavine ke aag sex videos HD trisha sex storykiran thaliwali.xxxjeny romero nakedbaji ki panty li sunghne komadhuri dixit vaginalesley ann warren nudeSHOAIB KI KAHANI USKI ZUBANI (INCEST STORY) bete ne tang uthakar chodaचुत मे शहद मलाइexbii amala paulkameene ne ek ghante tak meri chudai karilakshmi rai exbiideanne berry nakedkate garaway toplessshweta tiwari in tmkoc chudaistephanie mcmahon upskirtsexy shreya sharanshawn weatherly nudeelizabeth gillies nudChUDAI sex XxxbHabhI DAr Rat tAk seX vIDeoxxx ubhri hui gori teen chutvedva ma par beta ki galt nagar sexy storykoenamitrachudaicock sucking photos of cine actress trishaxxx new sexy kya baat karte hain kandhe kahanSaree nude photoshoot picsmummy boli ab ruk jao uncle mummy sex storyvalerie wyndham nudedeekshaseth nudekajol gaandoriya sex storysuhagraat ki kahani bhabhi nanad kiporn papa ne goad par bithatesavitaunclesexrashida jones naked fakesakh me patti bnd ke pti se chodiolga farmaki nudetanit pheonix nudemei prity zinta jesi aur muje chudai ka sokबहन की चुदाई देखीWww madam ko chiooda sex store comava fabian nudeexbii gharwalibadi gand xsossip urdu sexy storieskristin johnson nudebollywood pokiessonu ko kakdi se choda komal ne (lesbian storyvideo sex ginta lapina for la senza lingerie 2016exbii savitagokhuldham sex storiessharmila nude picsshirley bousquet nudenude pictures of geena davisnude hd photos anushka shettyapne aasik ko rat me ghar pe bulakar chodvai kahani.comtina dutta rashmi desai sex nude HD photoshemales ki sexy moti gaand se tatty khane chatne ki or unse gaand marwane ki sexy gandi kahania