Current time: 09-13-2018, 03:50 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Thread Post Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meri Mummy Ki Chudai
10-19-2011, 05:48 PM
Meri Mummy Ki Chudai
This is a story of how I succeeded in fucking my sexy mother and also got her banged by the dhobi.my mother is a carbon copy of actress Nikki Aneja Walia. I think u have seen her big boobs, round hips, fleshy upper arms, smooth armpits and lust in her eyes. My father died a few years ago leaving not only a a lot of wealth but an satiable women who was only 39 at that time. My moms fig must have been 36c-32-38 and she loved to show her huge upright breasts, round buttocks and her armpits which was really the best part of her I thought at that time. She used to remove hair from her pits once in a month but always wore sleeveless dresses. Her underarms were fleshy and with or without hair were ummmmmmmmmmm.

we used to give our clothes for ironing at one laundry which was run by a middle aged man named ramu. now this guy had a very small and typical ironing-stall/hut with the outer portion being used for ironing table and in the inner fae portion he used to stay. he had taken that room on rent, very recently and was staying as well
as doing business from therewhenever i would visit his stall he would involve me in petty talks. soetimes he would also enquire about my mummy[SARITA] i somehow had a feeeling that this persons intentions are not good towards my mother. but i thought to myself that since i have nothing to loose i should not worry about anything. he can not do anything by merely knowing that my mother is a widow.
Now ramu had started talking about sex with me in a very free manner. Like he would ask me whether i have any girlfriends. when i told him that i have none then he asked me if i did feel like having any girlfriend. i said of course who would not like to have one. then he asked if i have ever seen any girl/ woman's private part. i told him him the truth that i have never seen any girl/ woman in semi-nude/nude condition. he very sympathetically told me that I should try to befriend some girl and have fun with her. Although the things were getting a bit more personal, but still i could not check him because I myself was enjoying these sex-talks immensely. i knew deep within myself
that i should not talk so freely with a near stranger but still i saw no apparent danger in that.
Things started moving fast after our conversation. one day when i went to his shop in the morning to give the clothes for ironing, i didnt see ramu anywhere. he must have had gone inside to do some work. {his room was attached to his shop} i saw one book was lying on the ironing table. there was a photograph of a nude model on the cover of that book. i got a pleasent shock and thought to myself that even this fucking chap is also fond of such books. I had heard a lot about such books but had never read one, not because i did not want but because i could not get them. now here was a book lying in front
of me. i stealthily looked at his room again only to confirm if he was there or not and then picked up that book. this book was basically a story-book in hindi with no pictures in it. for once i was disappointed, but then i started reading the stories there only. oooooohhhhhhhhhoh this book was a real bomb. belive me i had hardly read one paragraph, and my lund erected like a piston. the story was of a widow mother who seduces her son. The language of the book was very dirty but very arousing. i was so much lost reading that story that i could not feel the presence of ramu near me. he then
called my name and showing surprise asked me that when did i come.
RAMU: hey when did you come?
ME :just now.
RAMU: {looking at the book in my hand} arre baba dont read this book this is not for you. this is only for matured people. you should not read such books.
i am very sure that this basterd must have seen my erection but he was trying to dissuade me .
ME: why? why can"t i read such books? this is such a nice story-book.
pleaze let me read this book.
RAMU: but you should not . because if you will read such books then you will not study properly. and then might be you will feel the need of some girl which you say that you dont have. so you will develop bad habbits. so stop
reading this book and give it to me.
ME: but pleaze give me this book. only for today. this story is so nic fb0 e. I want to read it fully. oooooooooooh you understand it na. now that i have read a part of it, plz let me finish the story.
RAMU: no you must give this book to me. becayuse if anyone especially if your parents or didi will come to know that i have given this book to you then it will be a big problem for me.
ME: but how will they come to know. i wont show this book to anyone. Swear to god. god-promise bas. plz give me the book. i promise that i will return it to you by evening. i was so desperate to read that book that i was literally begging for it. he must have realized it so showing some hesitation he finally agreed to it.
RAMU: i can give this book to you but only if you promise me that you wont show it to anyone else and if you were caught reading this book you will not tell them from where did you get it . is it clear?
ME: oh yes i promise that i wont tell anyone. thank you . thank you very much. little did know that it was all pre-planned by him, and he had very successfully entrapped me. after reaching home i started reading that book in the complete privacy. this was my first chance to read such book. i had opened my troser and started massaging my erected lund reading the story. the book contained a story of a widow woman who seduces her son . the story was a real erotic one. the y had written it in highly arousing manner about how the motheri seduces her son by showing him her charms and then fucks him. there were six fucking-scenes depicted in that book and i read each one of them twice. by the time i had finished the book i had already masturbated twice. yet in the evening when i went to his place to return the book i didnot want to part with it. but i had to give it back. when i was giving the book back to ramu he loked at me closely and asked me whether i liked the book or not. i told him that i liked it very much and if he has more such books. there was a wolfish grin on his face. he said he has many more such books but he would give them to me later on. i felt very sad to part with this book but in the hope of getting other books, i very reluctantly handed it to ramu. after this i used to ask him everyday about another books but he would not givre it saying he will give it to me later. this happened for one week. during this one week i had masturbated not less than twenty times recollecting the extracts from the book. on the eighth day i finally again broke down in front of him asking for another book. i almost begged in front of him. so ramu, showing as if he is doing the greatest favour on me gave me another book but with this he imposed one new condition that i will have to tell him in detail what did i like the most in the book . i readily agreed to it primarily because i wanted to get this book and secondly i also wanted to share my feeling with someone else. [as i could not do so with my friends because i never trusted them enough] This one was also a very good book. it had the story of a boy fucking his neighourhood aunty. there was a story of a dissatisfied aunty who entraps the young lad into her web and then fuck with him . then after succeding with the boy she encourages him to bring his friends also to fuck her and the story went on like that. when i met ramu in the evening to return his book, he asked me about the story and did i masturbate while reading the book. now this was getting more personal than i had expected it to be. but i had to tell him the truth, that i had masturbated. he asked me whether my mother[sarita]had seen me reading the book. i assured him saying that nobody had seen me because i had closed the doors of my room when i was reading the book.
After this it became almost a routine for me to go to ramu's shop in the morning to give the clothes to be ironed and borrow a book from him and return the book in the evening when i would apparently go to collect ironed clothes from him. i would read all those books in the afternoon in the privacy of my room. i had developed the habit of masturbating at least twice everyday, with the help of the story i read in the book. slowly my desire for real life sex started growing very rapidly{ of course} . now i noticed that ramu used to stare at my crotch more often while talking sex with me. i could not do anything to hide my bulge from his gaze. sometimes he would only be wearing a lungi in his shop and then on pretext of itching he would sometime lift his lungi in such a manner that i would also get a glimpses of his lund.
[now you readers dont misunderstand me to be a homosexual person, but it
was quite natural at that age, curiousity about other persons genitals] .
One day when i had gone to return his book in the evening he very casually asked me about mummy,. he asked me why mummy doesnt come to his shop . I simply answered him that i dont give her any opportunity, because i want to visit his shop to exchange the books with him. to which he answered that I can come to take/return the book at any time of my choice. in fact he adviced me not to return the book in the afternoon, and i could return them next morning . so that way i can keep the book overnight and read it to my hearts
content.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2011, 05:48 PM
RE: Meri Mummy Ki Chudai
. he also adviced me that mummy can come to collect the clothes in the evening like she used to do before{alhtough only on a few occasions and not
regularly}. I looked at him a bit angrily, this time and asked him why he
wanted mummy to come and collect the clothes. he answered, smiling
sheepishly, that he likes to look at her beauty and her pretty face. and that
since now i had started coming both times to his shop he is missing on his daily DARSHAN of my beautiful mother. he also said that i should not have any objection to it as he is also providing me these real good books so i should also help him to derive his harmless pleasure. now i understood he wanted me to return the book in the morning so that my mother can come to collect clothes from his shop everyday and he may ogle at her body. but then I thought to myself that he can not do anything more than looking at her body.
i was pretty sure he would not try to prank around with my mother. so i thought let him have his harmless fun. after this i stopped going to his shop in the afternoons and instead asked mummy to collect the clothes from his shop . after this whenever i would go to him he used to tell me many things about my mother saying 'oh yesterday your mom was wearing that lovely pink colour dress and she was looking so sexy in that dress and the dress was so tight that all her big boobs were popping out of that huge neckline of the dress,
man i just could not help but kept on staring at her boobs and to have a longer look of her boobs i made her wait for sometime before i finally gave her the clothes. oh boy your mom is simply the most sexy female i have ever seen. you are a very lucky man to have such a sexy MAAL at home. I objected to his grossly filthy remarks saying he should not say such things about my mom. he told me that there is nothing wrong in praising someomes beauty in the manner in which we like. for example he said that all of us like different heroins and we pass comment about them we sometime do fuck them in our dreams also. But even they are also someone's sister/mother. so does this deter us from dreaming about them. we still fantasize about them. i liked his arguement. he was quite true in his observations. and also as i was reading these sexy books everyday, i also had become very frusterated to have sex with someone. But since i didnot have anyone to fuck . i was contend with sexual talks only. so what, i thought, that if the object of conversation was my own mother.

After this incident Ramu started talking more and more lewdly regarding my mummy. my attitude towards mummyalso changed after that day. till then she was my RESPECTABLE MOTHER. but now she became only a sexy lady for me. i started watching her very closely. i found that she was definitely a very sexy woman. sex was oozing from every part of her body especially her huge mamme and her moti-moti gand and her shapely thighs. sometimes, at home
she used to be very carelessly put-up. these were boons for me . i would not miss a single opportunity to leer at her boobs or her massive gand. At home my mother used to wear her old punjabi-dressses, which all had become a size too short for her body. so she would generally keep a button or two of her top undone. thereby displaying all her charms to me. If she would wear her blouse then she would not wear her bra with it. so her nipples would be poking out of the top. i had so many times noticed her nipples that now i could tell their exact size also. And on two occassions i had
seen her nipples when she was wearing her blouse w/o bra. since the blouse had a deep neckline, while she was giving me something she had to bend down and her tits literally spilled out of her blouse. i could clearly see her cherry-coloured nipples. But my mom was completely unmindful of it, maybe she took me to be too young/ignorent about the sex or maybe she didnot have imagined that her soncould lust for her body.
One day ramu very excitedly told me, 'arre yaar yesterday your mother had come and she was wearing that tight trouser and white top which was barely coming till her waist. oh man you should have looked at har ass. it was so huge and the fabric of the trouser was so thin that her panty -hem could be clearly seen through it, and the fabric was so smooth that i had the immense desire to go and rub my lund on her ass . it was very difficult for me to control myself. and her t-shirt was so tight that shape of her boobs could be clearly seen. oh boy i have masturbated three times since than, but still my lund is asking for more. saying so he got up and closed the door of his shop. i could not understand why he did so but did not bother to ask him as well.

RAMU:i was just wondering where your mother must be going wearing such sexy clothes, as it is obvious that she was coming after meeting somebody.
ME: how can i tell you anything. i dont know myself.
RAMU:i think she must have gone to meet some lover of her.
ME:i dont know, but may be you could be right. [i said to encourage him to say some more things as i was very eager to talk filthy things about my mom. }
RAMU:i think she must be getting fucked regularly by her b/f because she is such a sexy lady that she can not live w/o sex for long, and for that reason only she must have worn those sexy clothes.
ME: may be you are rght.
RAMU:i am very sure . did you see your mother yesterday. the top that she was wearing was all crumpled. her b/f must have pressed her tits above her top only. he didnt have had waited for her to get undressed . he must have sucked those juicy breast and nipples of your mother. oh yeaah by the way have you ever seen your mom naked?
I clearly saw that he was getting more and more excited with every passing moment. he had started caresing his lund over his lungi. even i was not left much behind and could fel a stirrinng in my loins. looking at his rising bulge I said
ME: although i haven't seen her fully nude yet but i have seen her boobs a lot of times and sometimes i get to see her nipples as well.
RAMU:does she show it deliberately to you?. whats her nipples colour?i think she must be having long nipples. oh she is such a horny bitch who expose her boobs to her son. oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh saying so he started caressing his lund.
ME: no she did not show it to me delberately, but just that i got the
opportunity once. my mom has dark nipples and you are very right she has long nipples. and her aerola is the size of 1 rupee coin. my mummy is generally dressed in old clothes at home and i therefore i get many chances to look at her MAMME. they are really huge.
RAMU:your mother must be fucking with a lot of guys. she is really a horny rundi your and all her friends are lucky basterd to have such a horny bitch to fuck. have you ever seen your mom's CHOOT. oh man plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me saying so he now took his lund out of the lungi and started to caress it. i saw and was astonished to see that he had a real huge lund. its length fbc must not be less than 8"and 3" thick. although it was black like a rusted ironn bar
but his cockhead {supada} was still red. his lund was getting more and more erect.
ME: i havenot seen her choot till date. although I have tried many times but i could not see it.
now ramu had moved closer to me and and pressed my lund with his hand over my trousers and signalled me to hold his lund. although i did not want to but since he was also holding my lund and caressing it so i had to hold his lund. he now unzipped my pants and took my lund out and started caressing it very gently this was the first time in my life that someone else had held my lund and i had caught somebody's lund. ramu gestured me to caress his lund the way he was doing with me and i also started caressing his lund.
RAMUh man your mother is a no. 1 rundi. have you noticed the way she walks on the road swaying her buttocks. as if she want a lund in her ass as well. Oh rahul how do i tell you, how much i wanna fuch your mother. whenever i look at her boobs or gand i feel like rushing to her ansd fuck her with my 8"lund. rahul will you fuck your mother if you get a chance to fuck her.
i was enjoying his dirty talks so much now that i started visually undressing my mom in my imagination and started dreaming of fucking her.
10-19-2011, 05:49 PM
ME: why not i will definitely fuck her. i would love to suck those long nipples and put my lund in her hot-hot choot. but how will i do it. she won't call me and say come on fuck me .
RAMU:she might as well do exactly that, provided you do as i instruct you to. will you obey me.
ME: oh yeah hhhhhhhhhhhh why not . i will do anything you will say. plz tell me how to seduce her. i am dying to fuck that bitch mom of mine. i was now literally begging in front of this basterd to tell me how to seduce my mother and thereby acheive the goal of fucking her. we both wre having tremendous hard-on then and we were caressing each others lunds desperately.
RAMU:then you will have to promise me that you will help me in fucking her. you will get me in your house where we will jointly fuck your mother. i will put my lund in her ass and you fuck her choot. is that agreeable to you?
ME: oh yeahhhhhhh i will do whatever you will ask me to do but plz . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . oh yeahhhhhh i am cummmmmminggggggg ahhahaha oh
haaiiiiii haaaiiii ohhhhhh hiiiiiiiiiiiohhhhh i am
cummmmmmmmminggggg
and with this i shot my load into ramu's palms. the imagination of me putting my lund in mummy's choot was too much for me. i just could not control my self . but ramu was still hard as ever and i was shagging his lund for him. ramu started teasing me saying
RAMU:rahul you are a real MADARCHOD ahhhhhhhaa you basterd you masturbated in your moms name and you came {had an orgasm } so early. see this is the effect of your rundi mother. she can make her own son cum so quickly. aaahhhhhhhahaha hey mannnn we will have to fuck her at any cost. i wont mind even if i will be charged with rape after fucking your mom. she must fuck with us at any cost. i will tear that choot of hers and press her MAMME and suck those bloody cherry NIPPLES of her and after that i will screw her GAND. oh she has the sexiest bums . oh i am cummingggggggggg only with the thought of inserting my lund between her bums. yeeeeeeahaha
cum-on man take all my lund and suck my sperms haaaaahahaha ohhhhhh take all of me i am cummingggggggggggggg. he also shot his sperms in my hands. after this i wiped my hands with a towel
lying nearby we started drawing plans to seduce my mother.Ramu was really a very good plotter. he told me many ideas to seduce mymother. but he had also imposed the condition that i will fuck my mom, only after he has fucked her. after recieving full assurance from me he started telling me his ideas to seduce my mom. he told me
RAMU: you must look at her bubbs directly even if she is looking at you face and see her reactions if she doesn't say you anything then you start pressing /brushing past her boobs as if accidently especially if she is wearing sexy clothes. try these things and tell me about your progress in a couple of days. I went home that day a very happy man. since we used to be alone mostly in the afternoons so i had a lot time to execute my plans. i did as i was told by Ramu, and saw that my mother hardly objected to my ventures. she outrightly neglected my deeds as if nothing has happened. this was a good sign for me.
so encouraged on the third day i not only pressed her boobs with a little more pressure but also rubbed my fully erect lund on her ass.
It so happened that on that afternoon mummy was wearing only a petticoat and blouse. she came to my room asking me for tea. when i saw her in that sexy attire my lund got fully erect . her blouse was very tight and her massive boobs were spilling out of it. although i could not notice her nipples as she must be wearing bra, but the out-line of her boobs was enough provocative to make even a dead man rise from his grave. i asked her to make tea and then as if walking past her to go the toilet i pressed her boobs openly with my palms as if i am making way to go out. ohhhhhhhhh my god her boobs felt so
good, the touch was electrifying. i was already having an erection and this made itall the more worst for my lund. i went to the toilet and removed my underwear and came back in my bermudas. my lund was so erect then that it had made a tent-pole in my bermudas. but i was least botherd about it. all I wanted was to rub my lund on my mummy's gand. so i went to the kitchen and stood exactly behind my mother,and enquired how much time will it take her to make tea. she didn't had a clue as to what was there in my mind so when she turned back to answer me i grabbed the opportunity with both hands {?} and
rubbed my fully erect lund on her gand. my lund, for a moment got fully between her ass -line. although the touch lasted hardly a few seconds but yet it was one of the most satisfying touches. This time my mother did take notice of this very obvious gesture of mine
and she was silent for a minute but then smiling a bit she said
MUMMY:nowadays i am seeing that you are becoming more and more naughty. why ?whats the reason for all these things that you have started doing recently? i see that you are always staring at my MAMME.
i saw that she was not angry with my deeds but was just asking for an
explaination. so this was again a very good signal. i said "nothing special, thers is nothing like that "and with this i moved out from the kitchen . i was still ( ) relishing the touch of my lund on my mom's gand. i wanted to masturbate so badly after that. my mom came to my room with the tea in her hand. i saw that she was looking at my bulge through the bermuda. she must have noticed my erection, which was very obvious. after handing me the cup of tea she just said "you will have to tell me what are you up to nowadays. if you dont want to tell me right now then maybe some other time, but you will HAVE TO tell me the reason for your such behaviour"and with this she moved out of the room . i saw that she was walking in a very seductive manner that day, givinng extra jerks to her bums. since the petticoat was very
tight the shape of her buttocks and her ass-line was clearly visible . now I knew that i had succeded in seducing her and it was just a matter of time when i will get to fuck my mom. i immediately got up from my bed and closed the door and started masturbating remembering about the touch of my lund on mom's gand and my hands pressing her boobs.
next day when i went to meet Ramu in the morning i very honestly told him everything.
He also became very happy listening my progress and patting my back he said
RAMU:didn't i tell you that sarita is a horny bitch. She will now definitely fuck with us. Now you will have to do the last act of seducing her finally. Tell her about my {Ramu's}fantasy about her and also tell her the size of my lund and see how she will come running to me for a fuck.
ME: but how can i tell her the size of your lund. we never discuss you. and I can not just go to her and tell her that look mummy this guy ramu has a 8"inches long lund and he wants to fuck you with it. how do we do it then? in answer to my query, ramu did tell me a fantastic trick to tell mummy about the size of ramu's lund. after listening him i also got pretty sure that if i do as per his instruction my mom would definitely come to him asking for his lund and in the bargain i will also get to screw her.
So i returned home a very happy person that day. i was very sure that if I acted as per Ramu's instructions i will definitely get to fuck my mom. after this I started to seduce my mom on my own for a couple of days. i would miss no opportunity to brush her boobs or touch her buttocks and sometimes i did brush my lund on her lovely ass. i noticed that my mother hardly objected to any of my passes. i was getting more and more bolder with every passing day. I used to do all these activies in the noon when no body else would be around.
i also noticed that my didi has started wearing sexy clothes in the noon. Like she would only wear blouse and petticoat only minus her saree or punjabi dresses. The common thing in her dress code was that she would not wear bra at-all. so i had ample of chances to ogle at her full breasts as well as her nipples. One day when my mom and i were talking about general things i saw that my mom was not wearing any bra under the blouse. She was very casually dressed that day only a blouse and petticoat and nothing else and i could clearly see a large porion of her boobs. Suddenly one idea flashed in my mind and i asked her to get a glass of water for me. when she brought the water for me i got up from the sofa to take the glass from her and then deliberately acted as if i have lost the balance and spilled the water on her breasts, and then i put both my hands on her boobs and acting as if
i am balancing my self i fell over her. my hands were glued to her boobs. My mom tried to push me away but i stuck my hands on her boobs. she must have realised that i was acting so she pushed me away and said "Ajkal mein dekhti hoon ki tu sare time mere balls{boobs} ko hi dekhata rehta hai. Kya baat hai. kaun tujhe yeh gandi-gandi batein seekhata hai. "
ME: mummy, aisi baat nahi hai. Tumhe koi misunderstanding ho gayi hai. Mein tau aisa nahi karta.
I saw that the water had made the blouse fully transparent and my mom's nipples were clearly visible now as the white coloured blouse could hardly conceal dark cherry coloured nipples of my mom. i could not just avoid those incredibly sexy nipples staring in my eyes like two bullets. they were looking so cute, just like the beak of very cute pegions. my mom also noticed me staring at her nipples and again said
MUMMY: dekh abhi-bhi kaise dekh raha hai besharmon ki tarah, apni ma ke balls{boob} dekhte hue tujhe jara bhi sharm nahi aati kya?{see how you are ogling at my breasts, don't you feel shy to look at your own mothers boobs }
ME: per mein kya karoon mummy, aakhir mein tumhare bal. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
rererer body he hi itni achhi ki koi bhi ekhe bina nahi reh sakta. plz mujhe maaf kar do meri pyari mummy
i confessd all in front of my mom. here i would like to tell my freinds that i was working as per Ramu's ideas. he had asked me to do so . i knew that my mummy is not at all angry with me for my ogling or occassional brushing of her boobs or butts. so i had to take this chance to advance myself further with mummy. also I was getting a definite arousal by talking sex with my mummy . i was thinking of the
Eventually when i will tell her that i wanna fuck her and she will allow me to do so.
MUmmy: tau mere shaq sahi nikla tum sare time mere ball hi dekhte rahte ho aur aajkal tau unpe apna hath bhi pharane lag gaye ho.
ME:nahi mummy plz mujhe maaf kar do, plz mein phir se aisa nahi karoonga
MUMMY: o. k., i will forgive you. but there is one condition for that. you will have to tell me who taught you all these things, and remember if you told any lies then i will also forget my promise.
ME: actually mummy i have read a few books recently. they were quite hot books. You understand na what i mean. after reading those books my mind got diverted towards sex and nowadays i can think of nothing else but sex only. I hope you will understand my condition. i can't concentrate on my studies or anything else. plz dont tell these things to anyone else
MUMMY: SO YOU HAVE STARTED READING SEXY BOOKS
ME: yes i will stop reading those books. but what about the damage that's already done. i cant do anyhting else nowadays. You are always there on my mind. i always think about you. Mummy, plz help me. You are also responsible for this state of mine because you wear such sexy clothes at home that I cant help from looking at your body and even now look at yourBLOUSE, you see that your nipples are clearly visible through that. And that gives me hard erections, so plz do something about it. i saw that my mom's face was becoming red, may be due to the excitement, her breathing was becoming faster, her tits wre moving up and down very rapidly with increase in her bre fae athing and one another very prominet sign of her excitement was that her nipples were stiffening within the confines of her blouse. she just bent her head down to see what i was saying was true.
MUMMY: so what you want me to do about your this state. i am very sorry if i have provoked you. i should have been more careful. Tell me how I can help you.
ME:mummy, if you want to save me from this agony then plz at least once show me your boobs. i am getting crazy just imagining about them. plz show me once only and i wont insist for a second look. oh your boobs are so lovely and they are so big. i want to hold them in my hands and caress them and kiss your nipples. Allow me to fulfill my desire so that i can think of studies again. you will not loose anything by helping me, but i will get that peace of my mind which i have lost due to your charms. Oh mummy, you are soooooooooooooo sexy. O my darlinggggggggg mom. plzzzzzz
MUMMY: o. k. i wil show you my MAMME, but you must promise me that after this you will study properly and wont ask for such darshan ever again. And most importantly that you can only see and touch my boobs and nipples and will not try to suck my mamme or nipples
i thought that my mummy was indirectly telling me to suck /lick her boobs. So i got very happy at this. Now my mummy opened all the buttons of her blouse and her glorious boobs became fully visible to my hungry eyse. the nipples were taut like two bullets. i started moving towards my mother. i took hold of her mammae and started caressing them very lightly first and then i applied more pressure. i started circling her nipples very slowly and sensously because i was told by ramu that if a womans nipples are caressed/pinched properly then it becomes very easy to seduce her and make her ready for a fuck. Mummy closed her eyes and her body became rigid. it was clear that she was also enjoying my manipulations. i pinched her nipples very lightly and a moan escaped her lips. i then bent down to kiss her nipples, although she had instructed me not to kiss her boobs but i knew that she will not be able to resist it now. I took her left nipple in my mouth and started lcking it with my tongue. i was just rolling my tongue over it.she must have realised it that i am licking
her nipples but without opening her eyes she said "oh rahul plz dot lick my nipples,,,, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh you are making me crazy plz take my nipples out of your mouth plzzzzzzz. "But i kept on licking them. Oh my god the taste of her nipples was divine. Mummy was moaningh and saying "oooohhhhh arahul plzzz mere bete plz dont suck myy nipples I had told u not to lick/suckkkkkkkkkkk my nipples plz dont do it. . . . . . . . . . . I won't be able to cotrol myself. plzzzzzzzzzz stop it.
at that time if i had wanted to fuck my mom could have screwed her then and there but since i had promised RAMU that he will get the first chance to fuck my mother so i stopped there and disengaged myself fromher. i said "oh mom your balls are great they are so huge and so heavy yet they dont sag at
all even at this age. . . ohhh dad was a real lucky man to have such beautiful woman as wife. "i saw that my mummy was till breathing very heavily and trying to control her sexual urges . She did not speak anything for another 15 minutes. Then she asked me to get her glass of water.After some time she asked me to show her the book that i was reading. I preteded to hesitate showing her the book. but she told me that she must see what type of books her brother was reading and that if i didnt show the books to her then she will also not co-operate with me in the fututre and she will complain about me to our parents. So pretending helplessness i brought the book [ which was actually a colour album] my mom saw the book. in the book there were pictures of one women being fucked by two men. one of the man was young guy aged around 25 or so and the other guy was a middle aged black [negro] man. He was shoving his lund inside the ass of that mature women. and the first guy had inserted his lund in the mouth of the women .the black guy had a lund not less than 8-9".

His lund was very thick as well. i had written on that thick black lund as RAMU and the the other guy's lund which was arond 5-6" long and not very thick was named as RAHUL and on the choot of that women i had written SARITA. when my mother looked at the picture she was shtonished to see the name of ramu along with her name. She scoldingly asked me why i had written ramu's name . And
That i should feel ashamed of myself that i dream of fucking my mother along with such dirty fellows. but i said mummy i had written ramu's name because he actually had a lund bigger than what is shown in the picture. i also told her that he is always dreaming about fucking her with his mighty lund. and says that i will fuck her in such a manner that nobody else would have fucked her. Mummy couldn't believe that a man can have such a big lund. i challanged her saying that she could go herself to ramu and check it. I told her that Ramu is just crazy about fucking her. he says that if he will get a chance to fuck my mom, he will screw her choot as well as her big big GAND . but my mom was not ready to believe that a man can have a bigger lund than the one shown in the picture. one thing i noticed that she was no longer objecting to being fucked by a stranger and that too a low category man . she was eager to take anyone's lund in her choot, provided he has a big lund. So all depended now on the mom's desperation for a big lund. i thought that I should grab my opportunity with both hands. so i statred telling her in explicit details about the size of ramu's lund and in the manner in which he plan to fuck her i. e.. SARITA was very excited by all the talks that we
were having and now i took the chance and started opening the buttons of her shirt. i knew that my mom was not wearing any bra in that shirt so as i was opening the buttons i could clearly feel the warmth of my mom's mamme. Their nipples were getting stiffer with every passing moment. i didnt open all the buttons and let my hands stay there on her boobs. and now i told her that "oh my darling. . . . RAMU will press your boobs with so much of pressure that they will flatten under the pressure of his hands. and then he will pinch your these nipples and suck them to his heart's desires. he really has a very naughty tongue and i am very sure that you will enjoy his minstrations very much. he is an expert in arousing and then satisfying a woman's needs. He has a real big lund. you will enjoy his lund more than you have ever enjoyed. "with this i started pressing the naked part of her boobs. i was caressing her entire boob and slowly i took her entire mamma out of the confines of the blouse, w/o opening the last buttons. it was presenting very erotic
view. i then proceeded further by moving my other hand towards the petticoat and now for the first time i touched her choot above her petticoat. Ohhhhhhhh it was sohot my god. . . . . it was hot like an oven. but i firmly placed my hand over her choot and then told her very slowly{in whispering moans}"mummy you will love it the most when RAMU will fuck this choot of yours with his huge lund, just imagine his lund entering in your hairy choot. oh mummy,your choot is so sexy. look how hot is your choot and I inserted one finger in her choot. i will also be present when ramu will be fucking you.my mom was getting horny partially due to the thought that ramu will fuck her with his mighty lund and partiallly due to my playing with her boobs. She started maoning in low tones and then she asked me"oh my darling rahul plz tell me what else he plans to do with me. "and with that she started caressing her left tit and i took possession of her right tit and pinching it i added "oh then he will put his one finger in your bhosda {choot} and then rotate it in your choot, i am very sure you will enjoy with his finger as much as you enjoyed with papa's lund, his fingers are as thick as papa's lund. he has a real big lund. you will enjoy his lund more than you have ever enjoyed. my mother could not tolerate it anymore and told me "rahul please push your finger in my itching choot, i can'tbear it anymore, or better you please go and
call that basterd RAMU to fuck me. ohhhhh my choot is burning please put something big in it, it is craving for a huge lund please fuck me with your lund . i will die if you wont fuck me now. "my mummy was desperately pressing her boob with one hand & with the other hand she reached for my lund and she grabbed my hard lund in her hand and attempted to retrieve it from my trousers. although i was myself very desperate to fuck my mother, but at that moment i did not let her take my lund out of my pants because of my promise to ramu that he will get to fuck my mother before me. In the inner most mind of mine i was enjoying the imagination of my mother being fucked by ramu more than i myself fucking her.
my sexy mummy was requesting me to bring RAMU as early as possible to fuck her . I then told my mummy that ramu wont come by my request and that if she so desperately needs ramu's lund then she will have to go herself and invite him to our place and that since it is noon and that nobody is around he can come and fuck her very easily. i had meanwhole inserted my one finger in my mothers choot and that was playing havoc with her already inflamed desires. i could clearly see that the excitement in my mother had reached to the point where it becomes pain. she was literally crying for a fuck.
she agreed to finally go and invite ramu to fuck her hungry choot. but i told her that if she is going to invite ramu for a fuck then she will have to follow some guidelines. she asked me what guidelines. i tod her that you will have to go to him dressed in her black colour saree and black sleeveless blouse only and that she should not wear bra/panty under it. i told her that ramu was saying" Teri mummy ke mamme kitne bade hain aur mere ko lagta hai ki who tight bhi honge, unhe bra mein bandh ker woh apne shandar mammon ki insult karti hain"so you better dont wear bra . and when you go in front of him make sure that Anchal of your saree is passing through your cleavge so that he can have a clear look of your both balls{ boobs} and your nipples. and you should wear your saree very tight around your ass and well below your navel. you must do all these things and any other thing that he asks you to do in order to bring him home. you must please him or else he wont come . can you do all these. ?i aksed my mom. she said "yes i will do anything that you two basterds will ask me to do, now that i am horny you know i will have to comply as per your wish. and then very reluctantly my mother let go my prick from her hand and gotup to get ready . when my didi came to meet me after getting dressed as per the instructions, I saw that she had tied her anchal as i had asked her to, she had compressed her anchal into a thin pleat sort of manner and it was now passing right from in between her boobs, as a result now both her huge mamme were looking challengingly at the onlookers face. the material of the blouse was so thin that her nipples could be clearly seen through the fabric. Mummy still had her one hand glued over her choot as if she had an itching there. I knew she was on fire then and would do anything that was asked her to . she then told me to come along with her to Ramu. i advised her to carry some cloth with her to give to ramu for ironing. she asked me which clothes . i told her to take her BRA and PANTY to give for ironing and that will be a clear signal for ramu that my mom is ready to get fucked by him. she picked up her bra and panty and we went to ramu's stall. as soon as ramu saw us coming to his shop
10-19-2011, 05:50 PM
He grinned wickedly looking at me and my mummy and said
RAMU: aaiye behanji, kahiye kya seva karoon aapki?{come sister, tell me what can i do for you}
SARITA:bhaiiyyaji in do kapdo ko press kar dijiye{please iron these two clothes ]saying so my mummy handed him her bra and panty. {please iron these two clothes for me}
RAMU:jaroor kar denge, yehi tau hamara kam hai. per bus yeh do hi kapde ya aur bhi kuchh press karna hai. {why not . this is my job. but only these two clothes or you want something else to be pressed as well} i saw that all the while he was lustfully looking at my didi's mamme and he picked up the bra and started caressing its cups{bra-cups} as if he is playingwith my moms boobs. he then again asked my mummy
RAMU:behanji kya yeh bra aapki hai?{sister is this your bra}
SARITA:haan bhaiya . kyon poochh rahe ho?{yes but why are you asking this?}
RAMU:nahi bas aise hi. waise dekhne mein tau aapke chuchee bahut bade-bade lagte hain, phir yeh itni chhoti bra kyon pehanti hai aaap. isme tau aapke chuchee bahut dab jaate honge. {just like that. but anyway your boobs looks quite big w/o bra, then why do you wear such small bra. your boobs must be getting compressedwithin the confines of so small bra. }
Ramu was talking very freely now and and was looking very pleased at his seeminglysuccesful sduction ploy. and why not . my mummy was fully under his spell now. he could have done anything now . i saw that his lund was rising his head from within his lungi and my mummy was also looking in that direction. may be she wanted to confirm what i had told her. she said
SARITA:nahi yeh bra chhoti nahi ahi, yeh tau ekdum fit size haiaur mere mamme isme perfect aate hain. {no this bra is right size and my boobs fit in well in this bra}
RAMU:yakin nahi hota behanji, agar aap bura nahi amane tau jara ekbar yehin pe is bra ko pehan ker dikhayengi kya. mujhe tau lagta hai ki aapke choochi is chhoti si bra mein nahi samayenge. {i cant beleive that your huge boobs can fit in so small a bra, if you dont mind will you please wear this bra in front of me}
SARITAer agar yehan per koi aa gaya tau musibat ho jaayegi. {but if somebody will come then it will be very embarassing}
RAMU:dont worry, is time mein yehan pe koi nahi aata hai. bas aap fatafat apna blouse utariye aur yeh bra pehan ke dikha dijiye. phir aapka beta bhi tau hain yahan pe, woh raste nazar rakhega. {dont worry, noboby comes to the shop at this hour of the afternoon, and that your son is also here he will keep a watch on the road, you quickly take your blouse off and wear this bra}
My mom looked at me for some help as if saying plz tell this ass-hole not to humilate me in such a manner, but i just shrugged my shoulders in a very helpless gesture. He saw that my mom was a bit reluctant to do so, and she was also looking at his crotch, maybe just to make sure whether he had all that big lund, so a past master at seduction that he was, reading her thoughts he started caressing his lund above his lungi and his lund finally stated showing its full glory above the thin material of the lungi. my mummy also noticed this new development{?}. finding herself unable to convince him and
Out of her own frustration for having his huge lund she finally dropped the pallo of her saree and started undoing her blouse-hooks. as she was opening the hooks of her blouse, i saw that ramu's lund was raising its head in the same proportion. finally she unhooked her blouse and let it fall on the ground and for amoment her SHANDAR MAMME wre completely naked for ramu to see. i was also watching all this with great arousal in my pants. then mummy picked up the bra and wore it. when she lifted her hands to wear that bra,her hairy armpits and both her boobs with thier erect nipples were making a havoc on ramu's as well as my lund.
i saw that my moms's nipples were fully erect and that showed that my mom was also enjoying all the show that she was pretending to be doing under pressure. i saw that the bra could hardly conceal my mom's bobbs. at the best all it could do was that it was covering the lower portion of her boobs and her nipples, and the entire upper portion of her boobs was still naked. after wearing her bra she asked ramu"ab tau khush ho gaye na, mere mamme dekh kar. dekho yeh itni chhoti si bra mein mere itne bade-bade mamme aa gaye hai na. ab please tum jaldi se mere sath mere ghar pe chalo.
"{now that you have seen my big boobs, see how my boobs have fitted into a small bra. now please come along with me to my place}
RAMU:{pretending innocently} aaapke ghar pe?woh kyon? aapke ghar pe mera kya kaam hai. [at your home?but why?]
SARITA:tumhe sab mallom hai. phir bhi anjaan ban ker poochhte ho tau bata deti hoon ki mere in dono mammon ko dabane ke liye, inhe jee bhar ke choosne ke liye aur aur mujhe jee bhar ke choo. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
my mothergot stuck up in between, may be she couldnot say the word out of her shyness. but still she had done much more than what i had thought of her to do. she had not only bared the upper portion of her body in front of ramu abut also she was now inviting him openly to fuck her choot. so ramu further encouraged her saying
RAMU: han han behanji, boliye aur kya karne ke liye, boliye na please.
ramu had now taken his throbbing lund out of his lungi and was caressing it in front of mummy . Mummy looked at his supada {cockhead} i saw that there was a hint of satisfaction as well as surprise in her eyes, may be she could not beleive what she was seeing {the enormity of ramu's lund} and automatically her hands went to her itching choot again and very shamelessly
caressing her choot above her saree she said
SARITA:aur . . . . . . . . aur. . . mujhe chodne ke liye. jee bhar ker meri is . . . . . . . . ko apne is mustand yaar se chodna. but please ab aur mat tadpao. Jaldi karo. [and. . . . and to fuck me. fuck my small . . . . . . with your heavy lund to your hearts content]
RAMU: ohhhhhhh tau aisa boliye na . hi mein na jaane kab se aapko dekh- dekh ker pareshan rehta tha, haiii aaj tau merei taqdeer meharbaan ho gayi hai jo aap jaisa
SARITA:but why dont you come right aaway with us. ? my mummy asked ramu very impatiently. desperation was clearly seen over her face. Ramu as well as myself were enjoying her frustration. then ramu said"aap chaliye tau sahi mein abhi aata hoon shutter dalker"{oh you go ahead, i will come immediately after pulling shutters down of my shop. } so we returned home. although my mother had covered her boobs with the her saree but she had not bothered to hook her blouse.
Luckily that the road was desserted and we saw nobody on the road. And anyawys i think that my mom would not have minded exposing her mammae to even a passer-by now that she was hot to the core{?}. the moment we reached our home, my mom immeditely closed the door behind her and removed her saree. now this was a highly erotic scene in front of me that my mother was standing minus her saree and all the hooks of her blouse were open as a result her great boobs were very enticingly exposed with their taut nipples. now my mom asked me [in a highly intoxicated state] "what more you
two basterds have planned to do with me, as this guy ramu was saying to you that i am coming home and you have everything prepared for me".
i said mummy RAMU had instructed me to ready you in a special manner and to do that you please take-off your panties and adjust the nada and slit of your petticoat such that your choot should be visible from that opening {of the petticoat} and you dont have to wear your blouse. But only petticoat and bra. And pour some water over your body, make yourself a wet nymphet. and then when he comes to our house you must go and open the door for him in that state .also remove all the hair from your armpit. He will be more than pleased to see you in this state. my mom did all what i had said and then after pouring water over her body she came and sat next to me. She was very eagerly looking at the door. i asked my mom"mummy please tell me honestly, aren't you enjoying this little game that we are playing with you . tell me if you are actually feeling insulted. we can stop this game at any given time. we had planned it so that we can add more spice to one routine thing .
But if you dont like it in this manner then we can stop it any moment. and don't worry about fucking i assure you that you can have as many lunds as much you wish. if you think that this guy ramu is a lower class person and he is being very rude to you then i wont allow him in our house" saying so i looked at mummy questioningly. she immediately said"no noo there is nothing like that, i dont feel that i was insulted or humiliated. in fact i have started to enjoy it immensely. so far as the question of this man ramu belonging to lower class, then i must say that he may belong to a lower class
but he certainly has one very big lund which can endear him to any lady of any class. so don't worry on this account, whatever i am doing is all out of my own will and not out of any pressure. now the only thing that remains to be seen is his sexual prowess. and. . . . . . . . . . . . "and the bell rang and my mom left in between what she was saying and ran to open the door . my mom opened the door and welcomed ramu with broad smile on her face. ramu also got very happy seeing her in this dress. and winked at me as if saying, boss you have dressed her the way i wanted to see her. his eyes were scanning her entire body and there was so much of hunger in his
eyes as if he will swallow her entire sexy body with his eyes .
he said "wah meri rani tum tau ekdam waise hi ready ho jaisa maine socha tha, wah aaj tau maza aa jayega life ka, haiii yeh tumhare mot-mote bobbe inhe dekh kar na jaane kitni baar maine apne lund ka paani chhoda hai aur yeh tumhari bhari-bhari jaanghein, inme lund ragdne se hi chhot chodne ka maza mil jaaye aadmi ko aur phir yeh tumhari choot, ise tau jise chodne milega woh tau seedha swarg hi pahoonch jayyga ahahahahaaaa. . . . . . . . aaj tau meri taqdeer mujh pe kuchh jyada hi meharbaan hai la tere is reshmi badan ka mazza tua lootoon aa meri baahon mein aa ja meri rani" saying so he himself went forward and took my didi in his arms . [oh my queen you are dressed the way i wanted to see you. oh today is the luckiest day of my life. I have masturbated so many time imagining about your huge boobs and thighs and your choot, oh plz come and embrace me and let me fullfill all my desires. ] i saw that instead of taking my mother in his arms he clung to her sexy body from side and his one hand had entered in the bra and was massaging her boobs and the other hand was on my mummy's belly and was sliding downwards towards the slit in her petticoat. it entered into her petticoat and his fingers started combing my mummy's jhaatein {pubic hairs} also that he was clinging to my near naked mother and rubbing his semi-erect lund on her thighs from the sides. so now he was fully enjoying my mummy's body with all the possible organs. he was rubbing and pinching her nipples very furiously as if he will cut them off from her boobs. suddenly my mother screamed and said" aaaaahahhahaa. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jara dheere se dabo ahaha dard ho raha hai na plz dekho mein tumhe maza lene se mana nahi karti per jara pyar se ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahaha&qu ot;[oh plz zzzz do it slowly, i dont deny anything but plz do it slowly, you are hurting me]
RAMU:bahenji, pyar se tau mein loonga hi .yeh tau itne dio ki aag hai jo tumhe dekhte hi bahar niklne ko betaab ho rahi hai . [oh my darling, this is due to my frustration of so many days that i am being highly impatient] now ramu had inserted his full hand inside my mom's petticoat and was fingering my didi's lovely choot. as the slit of the petticoat was very wide I could clearly see through it . i saw that he was now fingering my mother's choot and and tweaking her clitoris. i was having a strong hard-on. my lund was strainig the fabric of my trousers to come out of it, {as i was not wearing underwear that day} by now ramu had taken out one mamma of my mummy out of her bra and started licking it and and the hand which was untill now squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipples came down and grabbed her ass-cheeks. he started saying"haii teri is gand ke upar tau main itna fida hoon ki mein aaj teri gand maare bina yahan se jaane wala nahi hoon, aur yeh tu is tarah se kya khadi hai chal apne hathon mein mere lund ko le aur ise choom-chat aur sahala, phir dekh yeh tujhe kitni maza dega. aisa lund kahin dekhne ko bhi nahi milega tumhe, haiiiii kya tere pati ka lund bhi itna hi bada tha hai meri rundi. "[oh your butts are also so sexy and lovely that i will screw you anally as well, and why are you standing so silenly, move your hands and take my lund in your hands and lick my lund and then see how
much you will enjoy. and how big was your hubby's lund. is that also as big as mine]
I noticed that this time he had called my mummy a rundi {rundi} but my mummy didn't object to being called as a rundi instead she had a wicked grin on her face and she held his throbbing lund in her hands and caressing it she said " arre mere raza agar mere pati ka lund tumhare lund ke jaisa mota-taza hota tau meri choot itni tight rehti?, hai mere pati ka lund tau tumhare lund ke muqable mein adha bhi nahi thai. haaaaaai plz ab der mat karo chalo jaldi se apne is mustand lund se meri choot ki choodai karo nahi tau mein mar rahi hoon,, haaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii plz fuck me soon.
RAMU:chodoonga meri jaan, jara der baad mein, pehle tumhare is makhmali badan ka maza tau loot loon . phir tau tumhe chodte hi rehna hai. mein un jaldbaaz logon mein se nahi hoon ki aaya uthaya aur chod ke pani nikala aur chal diye. dekho udhar tumhara beta kaise apne lund ko sahla raha hai haye is bechare ki tau halat kharab ho gayi dekho kaise iska lund tadap raha hai. [then looking at me] aa munna tu bhi idher aa ja aur apni behan ke mamme daba le beta, yeh tau behti ganga hai tu bhi isme apne hath aur lund dho le. " [ come here munna you also can press her boobs and do other things, right now she is aslo like river in which you can also wash your hands and lund as well] my mother also looked in my direction and then looking at my erect lund said "aaja mere laal tu bhi apni ma ke saath maze loot le dekh jab doosre hi teri ma ko chod rahe hai tau tu bhi thoda maza tau kar hi sakta hai. aa mere paas aa mein tere lund ko thoda sa pyar kar doon. "[ come my dear son you also can have pleasure with your mother's body, since a stranger is fucking her, you should not hesitate ] and then she indicated me to come near her. i unzipped my trousers and neared my mummy, with my one hand still on my lund, which had fully erected by then. i went to her and started kissing her lovely red lips and presing her boob with one hand .
Now my mummy was fully surrounded by two hungry men and we were devouring each and every part of her body. ramu had inserted his one finger in her ass-hole and was pushing his finger in and out. i also followed the suit and started caressing her buttocks with my other hand. my mother was holding ramu's lund in one hand while with the other hand she was caressing my lund. so now my mummy had a lund each in her both hands.ramu said "aaj tujhe hum dono mil ker chodenge, tune woh album wali photo dekhi thi na usi randi ki tarah, bol choodwayegi humse ek sath. " I immediately remembered that photo in which the women was being fuckrd by two presons at the same time. one was fucking the female whilst the other one had shoved his lund in the mouth of the female. and in another photo one of the man had inseerted his lund in the women's choot and the other person was fucking her ass.
i said mummy RAMU had instructed me to ready you in a special manner and to do that you please take-off your panties and adjust the nada and slit of your petticoat such that your choot should be visible from that opening {of the petticoat} and you dont have to wear your blouse. But only petticoat and bra. And pour some water over your body, make yourself a wet nymphet. and then when he comes to our house you must go and open the door for him in that state .also remove all the hair from your armpit. He will be more than pleased to see you in this state. my mom did all what i had said and then after pouring water over her body she came and sat next to me. She was very eagerly looking at the door. i asked my mom"mummy please tell me honestly, aren't you enjoying this little game that we are playing with you . tell me if you are actually feeling insulted. we can stop this game at any given time. we had planned it so that we can add more spice to one routine thing .
But if you dont like it in this manner then we can stop it any moment. and don't worry about fucking i assure you that you can have as many lunds as much you wish. if you think that this guy ramu is a lower class person and he is being very rude to you then i wont allow him in our house" saying so i looked at mummy questioningly. she immediately said"no noo there is nothing like that, i dont feel that i was insulted or humiliated. in fact i have started to enjoy it immensely. so far as the question of this man ramu belonging to lower class, then i must say that he may belong to a lower class
but he certainly has one very big lund which can endear him to any lady of any class. so don't worry on this account, whatever i am doing is all out of my own will and not out of any pressure. now the only thing that remains to be seen is his sexual prowess. and. . . . . . . . . . . . "and the bell rang and my mom left in between what she was saying and ran to open the door . my mom opened the door and welcomed ramu with broad smile on her face. ramu also got very happy seeing her in this dress. and winked at me as if saying, boss you have dressed her the way i wanted to see her. his eyes were scanning her entire body and there was so much of hunger in his
eyes as if he will swallow her entire sexy body with his eyes .
he said "wah meri rani tum tau ekdam waise hi ready ho jaisa maine socha tha, wah aaj tau maza aa jayega life ka, haiii yeh tumhare mot-mote bobbe inhe dekh kar na jaane kitni baar maine apne lund ka paani chhoda hai aur yeh tumhari bhari-bhari jaanghein, inme lund ragdne se hi chhot chodne ka maza mil jaaye aadmi ko aur phir yeh tumhari choot, ise tau jise chodne milega woh tau seedha swarg hi pahoonch jayyga ahahahahaaaa. . . . . . . . aaj tau meri taqdeer mujh pe kuchh jyada hi meharbaan hai la tere is reshmi badan ka mazza tua lootoon aa meri baahon mein aa ja meri rani" saying so he himself went forward and took my didi in his arms . [oh my queen you are dressed the way i wanted to see you. oh today is the luckiest day of my life. I have masturbated so many time imagining about your huge boobs and thighs and your choot, oh plz come and embrace me and let me fullfill all my desires. ] i saw that instead of taking my mother in his arms he clung to her sexy body from side and his one hand had entered in the bra and was massaging her boobs and the other hand was on my mummy's belly and was sliding downwards towards the slit in her petticoat. it entered into her petticoat and his fingers started combing my mummy's jhaatein {pubic hairs} also that he was clinging to my near naked mother and rubbing his semi-erect lund on her thighs from the sides. so now he was fully enjoying my mummy's body with all the possible organs. he was rubbing and pinching her nipples very furiously as if he will cut them off from her boobs. suddenly my mother screamed and said" aaaaahahhahaa. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jara dheere se dabo ahaha dard ho raha hai na plz dekho mein tumhe maza lene se mana nahi karti per jara pyar se ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahaha&qu ot;[oh plz zzzz do it slowly, i dont deny anything but plz do it slowly, you are hurting me]
RAMU:bahenji, pyar se tau mein loonga hi .yeh tau itne dio ki aag hai jo tumhe dekhte hi bahar niklne ko betaab ho rahi hai . [oh my darling, this is due to my frustration of so many days that i am being highly impatient] now ramu had inserted his full hand inside my mom's petticoat and was fingering my didi's lovely choot. as the slit of the petticoat was very wide I could clearly see through it . i saw that he was now fingering my didi's choot and and tweaking her clitoris. i was having a strong hard-on. my lund was strainig the fabric of my trousers to come out of it, {as i was not wearing underwear that day} by now ramu had taken out one mamma of my mummy out of her bra and started licking it and and the hand which was untill now squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipples came down and grabbed her ass-cheeks. he started saying"haii teri is gand ke upar tau main itna fida hoon ki mein aaj teri gand maare bina yahan se jaane wala nahi hoon, aur yeh tu is tarah se kya khadi hai chal apne hathon mein mere lund ko le aur ise choom-chat aur sahala, phir dekh yeh tujhe kitni maza dega. aisa lund kahin dekhne ko bhi nahi milega tumhe, haiiiii kya tere pati ka lund bhi itna hi bada tha hai meri rundi. "[oh your butts are also so sexy and lovely that i will screw you anally as well, and why are you standing so silenly, move your hands and take my lund in your hands and lick my lund and then see how
much you will enjoy. and how big was your hubby's lund. is that also as big as mine]
I noticed that this time he had called my mummy a rundi {rundi} but my mummy didn't object to being called as a rundi instead she had a wicked grin on her face and she held his throbbing lund in her hands and caressing it she said " arre mere raza agar mere pati ka lund tumhare lund ke jaisa mota-taza hota tau meri choot itni tight rehti?, hai mere pati ka lund tau tumhare lund ke muqable mein adha bhi nahi thai. haaaaaai plz ab der mat karo chalo jaldi se apne is mustand lund se meri choot ki choodai karo nahi tau mein mar rahi hoon,, haaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii plz fuck me soon.
RAMU:chodoonga meri jaan, jara der baad mein, pehle tumhare is makhmali badan ka maza tau loot loon . phir tau tumhe chodte hi rehna hai. mein un jaldbaaz logon mein se nahi hoon ki aaya uthaya aur chod ke pani nikala aur chal diye. dekho udhar tumhara beta kaise apne lund ko sahla raha hai haye is bechare ki tau halat kharab ho gayi dekho kaise iska lund tadap raha hai. [then looking at me] aa munna tu bhi idher aa ja aur apni behan ke mamme daba le beta, yeh tau behti ganga hai tu bhi isme apne hath aur lund dho le. " [ come here munna you also can press her boobs and do other things, right now she is aslo like river in which you can also wash your hands and lund as well] my mother also looked in my direction and then looking at my erect lund said "aaja mere laal tu bhi apni ma ke saath maze loot le dekh jab doosre hi teri ma ko chod rahe hai tau tu bhi thoda maza tau kar hi sakta hai. aa mere paas aa mein tere lund ko thoda sa pyar kar doon. "[ come my dear son you also can have pleasure with your mother's body, since a stranger is fucking her, you should not hesitate ] and then she indicated me to come near her. i unzipped my trousers and neared my mummy, with my one hand still on my lund, which had fully erected by then. i went to her and started kissing her lovely red lips and presing her boob with one hand .
Now my mummy was fully surrounded by two hungry men and we were devouring each and every part of her body. ramu had inserted his one finger in her ass-hole and was pushing his finger in and out. i also followed the suit and started caressing her buttocks with my other hand. my mother was holding ramu's lund in one hand while with the other hand she was caressing my lund. so now my mummy had a lund each in her both hands.ramu said "aaj tujhe hum dono mil ker chodenge, tune woh album wali photo dekhi thi na usi randi ki tarah, bol choodwayegi humse ek sath. " I immediately remembered that photo in which the women was being fuckrd by two presons at the same time. one was fucking the female whilst the other one had shoved his lund in the mouth of the female. and in another photo one of the man had inseerted his lund in the women's choot and the other person was fucking her ass.
my mummy said"arre chahe jaise chodo per pleaze jaldi chodo main tau kab se tadap rahi hoon tumhare is lund ke liye. aaj mein poori ki poori tumhari hoon tumhe jaise chaiye mera istemal kar sakte ho". { you two can fuck me the way you want to, today i am fully at your disposal, you both can use me the way you want to, but please fuck me as soon as possible} saying so my mom left my lund and bent down to take ramu's lund in her mouth and started sucking it. this action of hers presented a very highly erotic scene because the moment she bent down her chootars{buttocks} along with her ass-hole{gand} raised a bit . the fabric of the petticoat was so
thin that her ass-hole could be practically located . as ramu was busy getting his lund sucked by my mom, i encashed the opportunity and went behind my mom,lifted her petticoat right upto her waist and started rubbing my lund between her ass-cheeks right over her GAND. my passions were getting uncontrollable, i was feeling that i won't be able to sustain for more time. The friction of my mother's ass-hole on my lund was so great that i was feeling that I will ejeculate any moment. i kept on rubbing my lund on her ass and inserted my finger in her choot . i found that her choot was really very
hoooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt. untill now i hadn't said anything but now i shouted loudly ""oh mummy your choot is so fuckinnnn hot, darling I feel that if ramu will put his lund inside your choot now then his lund will get burned. ohhhhhhhhhh my god it feels so good to put the finger in your choot. i am just imagining about the pleasure i will get when i will fuck your juicy hot choot with my lund. "
Listening this ramu said "don't worry munna tera bhi number aayega, just wait for the right time and now lets fuck this hot bitch. " and then he told my mother to get on all fours like a bitch. "chal ab jaldi se apne kapde utar aur ek paaltu kutiya ki tarah jhook jao aur hum dono mil kar tumhe chodenge. Mein tumhari choot ka baza bajaoonga aur tumhara beta apna lund tumhare mooh mein dega. acchhi tarah se iska lund choosna .

. Saying so he disengaged himself from my mummy and took off the lungi and shirt he was wearing and my mummy also undressed herself fully {as it ts she wasn't wearing much} ramu then looking at me said"chal munna ab tu bhi apne kapde utar de, yahan hum nange-pungo ki
basti mein kapdo ka kya kaam"saying so he started massaging his lund. My mummy looked at his monstrous lund and said in a horrifying tone"arre ramu jara apne is lund pe cream tau laga lo nahi tau yeh ek hi dhakke mein meri choot ko phad ke rakh dega, plz thoda tau raham karo mujh pe{ ramu pls apply some cream on your lund otherwise it will tear -off my choot in one stroke
only, pls have some mercy }. but ramu didn't comply with her suggetion and instead of applying any cream, looking at my mummy he said"cream ki koi jaroorat nahi hai, chal jaldi se mere is lund ko chat ker ise geela kar tau mein ise teri choot mein ghoosa ke teri choot ki khujli mita doon. "my mummy immediately started licking his lund as if she feared that if she delayed for one moment she wont get his huge lund to fuck with. she was gobbling at his hard lund like a hungry person would do with a long fat banana. from her facial expression i could make out that she was immensely enjoying the job at hand{?} after a few moments of sucking ramu finally ordered her to bend down like a bitch and went behind her to insert his lund, which was gleaming due to the wetness and saliva of my mummy. The moment he inserted his supapda {foremost porion of his lund} in the choot, my mummy shouted, althoulgh very slowly but still could manage to say"ramu jara dheere se ahhhhhhhhhhha meri maa bahut dard ho raha hai yeh tumnae lund hi ghusaya hai yah koi lohe ki salakh mere bhosde mein ghoosed diya hai. Plz ise bahar nikalo bahut dard ho raha hai. "{ramu plz slowly. ohh have you inserted yorur lund or some hot iron-rod in my choot, plz take it out}
ramu said"arre meri rani ise kaise bahar nikaloon ise tau bahut din ke
intezaar ke baad tumhari choot mein ghoosna naseeb hua hai. thoda sa dard sahan kar lo phir tau bas maza hi maza hai . " i could see mixed expression of pain and pleasure on my mom's face. she had tightened her lips as if to bear the pain and shut her mouth fully and ramu gave another jerk to his lund. Now alsmost half of his lund had enterd mummy's choot. after this instead of giving another push to his lund he asked my mummy"tumhari choot tau bahut tight hai, kya tumhara pati tumhe chodta nahi tha kya, haii is choot mein lund
dal kar tau aisa lag raha hai jause kisi virgin ladki ko chod raha hoon.
"moaningly my mummy said"arre mera pati tau mujhe roz hi chodta tha per uska lund tumhare lund ke samne bilkul aisa hai jaise truck ke samne ohmgmgmghannnnnnnnnn tempo. ab agar tum tempo ke
rasteaaaaaaaaahhaha per truck chaloge tau raasta tau chhota padega hi na aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh haiiiiiiii mein gayi aaj. "ramu seeing that my mummy was busy talking suddenly gave one more mighty jerk to his lund and his entire lund almost entered in her choot and now only a very little portion of it was remaining outside. this time also my mummy screamed due the pain but it was not all that high pitched scream anymore. ramu waited for a few moments and then started his fucking movement very slowly but in a steady manner. then he told me "munna ab tu bhi apna lund apni is chhinal maa ke mooh mein dal de tab dekh kaise ye sab dukh-dard bhool kar tere lund ko choosne lag jaayegi"[munna u also give yr lund in the mouth of this rundi sister of your and see how she will forget all her pains]
as deep inside as much possible. as a result now my lund was reaching upto her throat now and my mummy was finding it difficult to swallow it any moreso she tried to push my lund out of her mouth but i stopped her.
i said "mummy bas ab mera lund paani chhodne hi wala hai ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hiiiiiii meri pyari mummy plzzzzzzzzzz thodi der aur sahan karo, ooooooooooooohhmaaaaa hai meri maal maa lo apne bete ke virgin lund ka paani piyoooooooooooooooooo haiiiiiiiii llelelelelel mera paani chhooooooooooota ab . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . saying so i ejeculated my sperms in her mouth. Since my lund was moving in and out of her mouth so some drops of cum had spilled out of her mouth and the cum was dripping down from her lips. my mummy looked at me in a very sexy manner and then winking at me she took my cum on her finger and then showing it to me she started licking it like a two penny rundi. . all this time there was a very runditish smile on her face.
She was looking like a heroine of some english blue-film heroine. she said "oh mere pyare rahul maza aaya tumhe apni ma ko apna lund chooswane mein?haiiiii mujhe tau tumhara lund aur tumhare lund ki paani{sperms} dono hi bahut hi tasty lage. ohhhhhhhahahaha. i saw that ramu had now increased the speed of his strokes now and was fucking mummy furiously. His black lund was shining like a black steel rod. i was surprised to see its stiffness. i was wondering how mummy would be bearing such big lund and hard lund in her choot but then she was not only bearing that lund but also enjoying every bit of it. mummy was moaning and murmuring something like " arre ramu yeh tune apna lund hi gusayya hai ya iron ka handle nikal kar ke le aaya hai haaai yeh tera lund hi jab itna garam hai ki lagta hai jaise apne iron ki sari garmi tune apne lavde ko de di hai haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lagta ki aaj tau meri choot jal hi jjayegi tere lund ki garmi.,,,,,,,,,,,, haiaiaiai jara jaldi se apna paani nikal do, hahahahah bahut mazaz aa raha hai ahaaaaa. . . . . "
Ramu this time did not say anything but kept on screwing her steadily. fe was screwing mummy i with almost satanic rage now. Mummy was also maoning loudly. this went for sometime and ramu shouted ""le meri rani ab teri choot mein mera pani chhod raha hooon haahhah le le mere lund ka pani apni choot mein dekh fir teri jawani aur bhi nikhar jaayegi aaaa hahahahaaaaa aaj tau meri mahino ki pyas bujhane ka mauka mila haiii le lel meri raniiiiiiiiiiiiii . "saying so he finally shot his load in the choot of mummy .after the fucking was over mummy straightend her self on the floor and the moment she lied on the floor ramu's cum started coming out of mummy's choot. it was presentinga very erotic view. mummy was panting and gasping for breath. she was seemingly completely exhausted. she did not bother to move or cover herself. Ramu was eying mummy very lustily. seeing this i asked him"kyon abhi tumhara dil nahi bhara hai kya"he said "abhi kahan dil bharega itni jaldi, abhi tau bahut kucchh baki hai"looking at mummy's mammae and and her ass.
After a few moments rest mummy said to ramu "chalo aaaj tumhara paani tau nikla mein tau dar rahi thi kahin tum mujhe pata nahi kabhi tak chodte hi rahoge. ahhahhh per tumhara lund hai bada mazedar maza aa gaya is HALLABI LUND se chudwa kar". i was listening all these runditish talk from my mother. it was almost 15 minutes since i had a cummed and listening to mummy my lund started rising its head again. i said "haii mummy aaj tum apne bete ki virginity chhin lo aur use ek complete mard bana do hai mera lund tumhari choot mein ghoosne ko kaisa betaab hua ja raha hai dekho, abhi tumne ise choos-choos kar pani nakala tha abhi yeh phir se khada hone lag gaya hai. " mummy said "arre mere pyare, agar tumhara lund phir se khada hone lag gaya hai tau isme itna pareshan kyon ho rahe ho abki bar ise moohn mein nahi balki apni choot mein lekar iski pyas bujhaoongi".
Ramu said "chalo ab hum log apna next round bedroom mein karenge, aur tumhare bister per tum dono ma-bete ki pehli chudai hogi. isn't it exciting". we both could not agree more than that. so we entered the bed room.
Ramu said "chalo ab hum log apna next round bedroom mein karenge, aur tumhare bister per tum dono ma-bete ki pehli chudai hogi. isn't it exciting". we both could not agree more than that. so we entered the bed room.
Once on the bed i started to lick at mummy balls. {i hope my readers will excuse me for using the term ball for boobs, but i love them to be called as balls}. . Ramu was watching the scene from a diistant place. seeing ramu away from us mummy asked him "kyon ramu kya hua ek hi bar mein thak gaye kya" ramu answered "arre behenji thakne ki kya baat hai abhi tau mein aapko das baar aur chod sakta hoon per mein socha ki pehale aap ke bete ko bhi tau ek shot marne ka chance de doon bechare ne meri bahut help ki hai apko chodne me, ab iski bhi tau pyas bujhane ka mauka aya hai. aur phir waise bhi abhi tau aapka bahut kucch baki hai chodne ke liye" saying so he took mummy boob in his hand indicating that this time he wanted to screw her anally or maybe something else.
I was licking one nipple of my mother and pinching the other one and ramu had now come closer to us and was caressing her choot. Mummy was lying on her back with her eyes closed . she was enjoying our ministrations in a passive manner. may be she was too tired to react to anything. i could not contain my anxiety and asked ramu that now since it is my turn to fuck my mothersi's choot what does he intend to do. he said"just wait and watch". so i continued with my doings. i kept on playing with her huge boobs for some time and i could see the effect of our joint actions. { mine and ramu's} . Mummy had started breathing heavily, which was evident from the rise and fall of her breasts. She stretched her hands sideways to hold my lund, and started caressing it very lightly. Actually she was not exactly caresing it but just feeling my lund with her fingers. i was feeling that some feather was tingling my lund. the pleasure was great. very soon my lund sprang to life in its fullest extent. although it was not as big as ramu's lund but still big enough to fuck some horny bitch. Mummy said"ohh mere pyare bete dekho kaise tumhara lund apni ma ki choot chodne ke liye khada ho gaya hai, aao aur jaldi se meri is sada pyasi {always thirsty} choot ko apne kore{virgin} lund se chodo" i said"choodunga tau baad mein meri pyari mummy per pahle tumhari is pyari si choot ko jara choom tau loon" saying so i changed my position and we got into 69 pose.now i was licking mummy's choot and she was sucking my lund. . in the meantime ramu was busy squeezing mummy's tits.after 3-4 minutes i felt that i was fully ready to fuck mummy and mummy also had been moving her buttocks up and down as if she indicating her eagerness to be fucked thouroughly. she could not control herself anymore and requested me to fuck her immediately. ramu said"aarre munna ab der mat lagao, dekho tawa poora garam hai jaldi se apni roti sek lo, phir mein apna paratha sekunga. "{look, your mummy is fully hot so don't delay and make use of the opportunity as early as possible, later on i will also have my fun with her. }i got on top of mummy and tried to insert my lund in her choot but did not succeed then mummy suggested me to put a pillow under her ass and put her legs on my shouldre as aresult i saw that now her choot had become very easily accessible. now when i inserted my lund in her choot it entered without much difficulty although the foreskin of mycock had been stretched to great extent and that was causing a lot of pain. since this was my first chance to fuck any female i got very scared and was thinking of pulling my lund back but it seems mummy had raed my mind and she stopped me from pulling my lund saying" hai rahul plz abhi apna lund bahar mat nikalna, tumahara pehli bar hai na tau thoda dard tau karega hi per isme darna nahi. haiii tum mard logo ko pehli bar chodne mein tau thoda hi dard hoata hai per hum log jab pehli bar choodati ahi tau jaise hamari jaan hi nikal jaati hai. per phir zindagi bhar hum log lund ka maza loot te hain. waise hi pehli bar mein tumhe bhi dard hoga per ghabrana nahi, yeh pehli bar ka dard hai iske baad tau tumhari aish hi aish hai, chahe jitni choote chodna "
I felt releived from mummy's talk and again gave a jerk, although again it pained but somehow i managed to push the entire length of my lund in mummy's choot. now the entire lund was in mummy's choot. mummy said "arre mere beta,chalo ab lund ghoosate-ghoosate apni maa ke mamme bhi chooste raho tau tumhara lund properly tight rahega. yeh tumhara pehla mauka hai na tau aisa tau hota hi hai tumhae papa tau pehle teen raton tak mujhe barabar se chod nahi sake the tum tau pehli hi bar men poora lund andar ghoosa chooke ho ab daro mat aur apni maa ko apni biwi samajh ker chodte raho". i felt releived listenig this from mummy that it was very common in the first time and i started to regain the rigidity in my lund which was previously fast diminishing. i was feeling that mummy's choot was very hoooooooooooot. then i closed my eyes and started giving strokes and just feeling the heat of mummy's choot. oh my god it was great and it was working fantastically. i was taking the control of the situation in my hands{?} i started giving jerks in a rhythemic movement. Now my lund was sliding in and out of mummy's choot quite easily.
Ramu, in the meantime, went behind mummy { towards her head} and took possession of her boobs and started pressing them. slowly but gradually his lund was also getting erected. he encouraged me saying"munna ab tau jara bhi mat darna, pel de apne poore lund ko apni ma ki choot mein aur ban ja ASLI MADARCHOD" haiiiiiiii kya makkhhhan ki jaisi hai ter ima. "mummy told him "arre makkhan jaisi tau mein hoon per ab tum is makhhan ko apne chaku se kaise katoge, whan per tau pehle hi mere bete ka chaku chal raha hai, chalo tum bhi apne chaku ka kamal dikhao tau. " ramu said "arre meri
rani jara ruko tau pehle apne bete ka lund tau poori tarah se kha lo tab tak mein tumhre in shandar mammon ka poora maza leta hoon"saying so he held both her boobs in his hands and compressed them so much that now there was no space left between the two boobs. he said "dekho rani ab mein tumhare in dono mammon ke bich mein apna lavda dal ke ragadunga aur
tum mere lund ko chatna. "at that time he was on his knees and his testicles were very close to my didi's lips . he said "chal meri rundi mere lund ko chatne se pehle mere gote{testicles} choos le". although his testicles were covered with thick growth of hairs, but mummy did not hesitate for a moment to take it in her mouth. she was not only licking his gote{testicles } but also would take them fully in her mouth and suck them like a sweet lemn-juice toffee.
I was fucking mummy's choot slowly fearing that if i will increase the speed I might ejeculate soon and i did not want to ejeculate so early. i wanted to have all the fun possible. Ramu now had pushed his lund in the valley formed between her tits and was stroking his lund as if he was fucking some choot. just the way it is shown in blue films. my didi also asked him"ramu tumne yeh chodne ke itne fancy tarike kahan se seekhe"he said"behenji aap woh photo album bhool gayi kya, jise maine aapke bete ko diya tha. aise bahut se album hai mere paas aur mein yeh sub pose jab dekhta tha tau sochta tha ki haiiiiiiiiii kash munje bhi koi shahri ladki mile tau mein uske sathyeh sab karoon, kyonki meri biwi tau ganwar hai woh tau mujhe yeh sab pose se karne nahi degi. aur dekho taqder meharbaan ho gayi aur aapne mujhe chodne ke liye invite kar liya". mummy said""""ohhhhhhh ab mein samjhi kaise tum doosari ladkiyon {other girls} ko seduce karte ho " in the meantime i was reaching my peak. i found it very difficult to control myself and increased my speed. i was screwing her with all my might . I asked mummy "mummy maza aa raha hai na, kaisa lag raha hai mera lund. "mummy answered "hi mere rahul bete bahut maza aa raha hai tumhara lund meri choot mein ekdum tight fit ho gaya hai haaaahhhhhhhaaaaa bas isi tarh dhakke maarte raho. feel the heat of my choot. ohhhhh my darling my choot has fully gripped your lund as if she is saying that she will never let it go. plz keep on stroking this bitch choot . aaaahahahaha oh my
gggggggggooooooooddddddddddd lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy keep fucking plzzz" I saw that ramu was pushing his lund in mummy's cleavage and mummy was licking his lund which was rubbing her lips with every movement. so all of us were induldged.
I was reaching my peak so i increased the speed to the maximum . mummy also sensed that i will not be able to hold myself for more time so she also started giving jerks to her butts and she was yelling now "aur jor se rahul aur jor se chodo apni ma ki choot ko, bas thode se stroke aur maro tau mera bhi paaani nikal jaayega tumhare saath, ahhh aur thoda sa . . . . . . . . . . .
ahahahhhaaaaaaaaaa "
i said "oh hhhhhhhhh haiiiiii le mera tau pani nikla hai bas meri pyari randi lo ab meinapna sperm tumhare bhosde mein chhod raha hoon haii i am cuuuuuuuuuuuuminggggggggg loloolo mera paani nikalaaaaaaaaahi meri rundi mummy teri choot ki garmi shant hui ki nahi?yeeeahahhah hi i am cuummmmmmingggggggg. my didi said ohhhhhhhhh mere raza bhiyya bahut achha laga, hai aaj tau tune meri choot ki sari garmi nikal di hai hai mere maderchod
,,,,,, saying so she embraced me to herself and started kissing me all over my face. i asked mummy was i as good as my papa. To which she said that i was much better than her hubby, although not as good and strong as ramu. and that i could make her cum with alot of ease which was difficult thing for a beginer. she also said that after gainig some more experience i can become a very good fucker, if only if i learned the art of stalling my peak for sometime. and then she promised me to help me in this regard.
Post Thread Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Bachpan mein Mummy ki Chudai ke Kisse Dexter 95 1,196,790 05-17-2018 03:05 PM
Last Post: girldesi
Wank Mummy ki Dhamakedaar Chudai Rocky X 10 59,642 02-03-2014 02:14 PM
Last Post: Rocky X
Wank Mummy ki Jabardasti Chudai - Mummy ka Balatkaar SexStories 7 216,388 08-15-2012 02:02 PM
Last Post: mr.vnu
Wank Navratri mein Mummy ki Chudai Sex-Stories 2 21,914 08-05-2012 08:16 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Wank Holi ke Shubh Avsar par Mummy ki Chudai SexStories 0 40,570 02-04-2012 01:01 PM
Last Post: SexStories

Online porn video at mobile phone

priyanka chopra fucking storiessari khol ke pelta hua vedeocristina scabbia nakedsandra echeverria nudeshweta tiwari in nudeXxx video hd chut marte bakt koond kese nikaltaxxx maa ko kapra badlata dakha to chuda dia new maarchana puran singh boobsleila lopes nakedmaryse fakesneha julka nudemarnette patterson nudebhabhi k khule p injectionseskiyan pron story hindi masharron davies toplessheroine swamiji ki kwaish sex storygod mai udhake chudai Americantika sumpter nude picscarey lowell toplessvelvet sky nude fakesshanika warren markland nakedmichele yeoh nudeKiera Chaplin pornAdult stories of chudai dowry k bahane hindi sex story of ghmasan or danadan chudai gandi batey or abusing words k sathadelaine kane nudePhuphi k sath sex storyperiya mudi vacha punda sex videohusband nay wife ko drivar say chudia porn.comDONWOLOD JAPANES PISSINGjessica stroup toplessbeta ni chod chod kar gand muta kar di sex stored.comtere lund me 1 cup virya nikalta haipreity zinta sex netkerry mcgregor nudegemma bissix nudearabella drummond nudemausi ka balatkar kiyasexy story in hindi langwagenude allison stokkebeta ye galat hai mai teri maa huDesi incest chudai kahani bhai maa behn aaahhh uffff long storykimberly williams paisley nakedMummy ki chut mari khana banate waktmylene jampanoi nudebarbara bermudo upskirtआह रे मार डाली मेरी गांड मादरचोद नेchod beta chod re phad de bhosdaमोटी गाङ तारक अजंली चुतtempany deckert nudepapa ne choda scotye prHaria teri badi behen Asha ka kya hua ,uske liye sex storiesappana tunneandrea anders nakedGand chudane wale ka mo number Bhiwandi sehelen skelton nip slipneicy nash nudelesley anne down toplesscharlize therons pussykaaki mera lund choosimakosi nude picsparosan ne chodna sikhayakarishma kotak nude photosnude olga fondamadarchod batichod gandi galiyo wali actars ki kahaniRamya nudeSmriti Irani.bra.penty ki.saij kitni heleslie ann warren nudepadhus vali bhabi ko kese chudekimora simmons nudebhabhi ne chodvani vartagail kim nudehsu chi nudenatalie zea nudeclare kramer nudeAndhery main biwe k badly bahan maa ki chudai ki kahaniyaLadke Ne bra lund Pasco Dal Diya